Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (35545 Views)

President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by bentenny(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
Not Quite. Obasanjo once failed to get 25% in Abuja, and yet the Supreme court judged in his favour against Buhari.
That is a big fat lie!
At no time in his two terms as president did Obj fail to attain 25% or more in abuja!
Go and check the stats and stop regurgitating what they told you on ur whatsapp group!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by anochuko01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids. To believe that Tinubu will lose in court must be associated with low IQ and emotional intelligence level.

Hope is not enough to stop Tinubu.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together, and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

which polls? So they can rig it again?
Let them pursue the case to a conclusion, so as set precedence for future election tribunals.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by fabuloz1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Zico5:
Majority of obidients are nothing but empty heads. We are talking of what's written in the constitution and not one man's opinion. I have never heard about 25% in federal or state capital in my life and the way they are pushing this issue shows they are pure garbage. Thank God it's their opinion and not what the constitution say. In 1979, when Lagos was the federal capital, Awolowo won Lagos with landslide but Shagari was pronounced the president cos he scored the majority votes. Let see how this goes, but I know they have failed already
Oga, you don't have sense o! We are referring to a section in 1999 constitution, you are referring to a scenario that happened in 1979. So 1999 constitution was written in 1979? Try buy sense please

9 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Jennie002: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't think so
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Alliswell248: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
This witness is confused.
He doesn't appear to know what he is saying.

He is a LP member deceiving pdp.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Mitsurugi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrCGPA:
Nigerians are Keenly Waiting for how the Court will Rule on the FCT Compulsory 25%. FCT produces only two Senators since it's not a State Why states produce 3. LP results were Reduced tremendously in Abuja, Lagos and Rivers State and people know every game that played. Let's see if the Constitution will be Changed because of Tinubu.

FCT produces only one Senator and has an exclusive minister over her affairs

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by News30: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Portable Called Zinoleesky Out: You Buy Ferrari Car To Oppress and Your Family dey Suffer

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXqs1I1Lxpg
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by pharoahs(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Your high level of intelligence is obviously exhibited when it has to do with abnormalities and social perversity. Tinubu has already lost in court, it remains for the judges to declare it so, while that remains to be seen, it nevertheless doesn't change the fact that is starring 'very intelligent' people like you in the face, who glory in injustice.

N3TRAL:
It's amusing when adults think like kids. To believe that Tinubu will lose in court must be associated with low IQ and emotional intelligence level.

The Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court will not cancel the elections or declare another candidate winner.

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Mitsurugi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
fabuloz1:

Oga, you don't have sense o! We are referring to a section in 1999 constitution, you are referring to a scenario that happened in 1979. So 1999 constitution was written in 1979? Try buy sense please

Omo I'm weak
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by 00FFT00(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Stop wasting your resources, keep your house together and fight back in 2027 at the polls.

You talk like a stark illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Successkay12(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
At the appointed time, the people's mandate will be retrieved and handed over to the rightful owner.

Yeah na appointed time. Na people like u go come nairaland dey disturb people peace with your ignorance
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by ogify1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
make dem slap eyewitness face
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by GetSenseNow: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
olamike02:

Bro Mumu.😁😁😁
You wan IPOB/ESN to take over the south. It won't happen.

Funny that you support Tinubu who once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, who Sunday Igboho said gave him ₦5M (thus proving that he funds Oduduwa Nation separatists)

Funny that you support Shettima whose ties to Boko Haram is visible even to the blind.

You, sir, are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Zico5(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
fabuloz1:

Your eyes will be cleared very soon. What has changed in the constitution apart from little inputs. You will wait tire
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by bentenny(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Wahala in the courtroom 🤣😭🤣

INEC vs PDP’s 2nd witness.

INEC: You will agree with me that Atiku scored 15% in FCT

Witness: Yes

INEC: So that means he cannot be made the president since he did not score 25% in FCT

Witness: Even Tinubu did not score 25% and you made him president.

🤣🤣🤣
Everyone in the courtroom was almost on the floor from laughter

INEC: That is not my question. Atiku scored 15% in FCT so why did you write in your testimony that he should be declared president.

Witness: Even Tinubu did not get 25% in FCT, if they can declare him then they can also declare Atiku as president.

🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by DesChyko: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
Not Quite. Obasanjo once failed to get 25% in Abuja, and yet the Supreme court judged in his favour against Buhari.

You lie!!!!

The only time Buhari contested against Obasanjo was in 2003. And in that year, Obasanjo won about 50% of the FCT votes, leaving the rest candidates to split the remainder.

Don't allow WhatsApp group information carry you dey go where you no know o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by nony43(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

But they can declare another person winner in Court? Take IMO state as a shinning example.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Lanrefront90: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
I never see okorowko snap picture today for court.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by wayodude(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why wouldn't they if the petitions are upheld by the court? Do you know something no one else does?
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Gbogbowa: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

2027 so that you can rig again. Mark it this will be the end of rigging in this country. Awon ole

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by bentenny(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

OBJ crooked the Supreme court.
It doesn't mean he was right.
Buhari was right.
What % did Obj get in 2003 in FCT?
Let's start from there with evidence?
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Levels1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
which is why i said they should disqualify each other.

Okay.

But let just watch how it goes
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by tuborme: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
datola:
All these lawyers are learners.

How can an ordinary FCT that's not even uqual to a state in status form the main basis of winning Nigeri's presidential elections..

I'm even more surprised the once respected Olisa Agbakoba is also alluding to the same folly.

The Supreme Court ruled on this matter between Obasanjo and Buhari in the past

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
If the President is the Governor of FCT, as a state, is the Governor not expected to have 2/3 of 25% votes in the local government that makes up the state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Etosha: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Wahala in the courtroom 🤣😭🤣

INEC vs PDP’s 2nd witness.

INEC: You will agree with me that Atiku scored 15% in FCT

Witness: Yes

INEC: So that means he cannot be made the president since he did not score 25% in FCT

Witness: Even Tinubu did not score 25% and you made him president.

🤣🤣🤣
Everyone in the courtroom was almost on the floor from laughter

INEC: That is not my question. Atiku scored 15% in FCT so why did you write in your testimony that he should be declared president.

Witness: Even Tinubu did not get 25% in FCT, if they can declare him then they can also declare Atiku as president.

🤣🤣🤣

Lol...Court issues, you think you have a straight forward case until you meet your opponent.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by 9jii(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Thy should disqualify each other and announce Peter Ipob as the winner, so Ipob can be happy
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by JUHABACH: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:

That's a lie.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Ibejumatters: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
The last sentence cracked me up
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:

Which election year did OBj not have 25percent in Abuja? I have always known that he did achieve that feat in 1999 and 2003 unless I am wrong.

Please elucidate.
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by Jevica: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

you can imagine how you reason
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by fredoooooo: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
It also disqualify ya brain 🧠 grin
Re: Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness by broadman20: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

What you are doing is what a normal supporter will do so you are doing what is expected of you.

But remember that in seeking for admission to study law in Nigeria university you are expected to;

Have to score credit in 4 subject AND a credit in English language.

I wonder why you can't tell jamb and universities that English language is just like any other subject.

It's a wonder that a country of over 100k Doctorate degree holders are arguing about AND in their Constitution because they want to favour a man.

Okay let's see if Tinubu will be the last Nigeria's president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.