Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG (36030 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Economic Hardship: Begin Importation Of Food - TUC Tells FG / Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
bentenny:

See whether you like it or not subsidy removal will ultimately inflate prices of goods and services whether we increase minimum wage or not!
Its inevitable!
However,in other for cash to flow in the system and possibly give the economy a slight lift, the FG needs willing spenders and that can only occur when there is an increase in the salary of a worker!
Its that simple!
As for the amount that they will arrive at,my speculation is between 100k to 120k but it will reduce based on the GL of the worker!

How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they?
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Image123:

How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they?
The minimum wage is for both public and private enterprise!
It also cascades to the Federal and state plus LGA!
Its supposed to be for everyone!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
sunboy:

Baba I’m not fighting you na 😁 I can read in the tone infact your post that you’re screaming gan o 😂
I agree with everything you said 😊 quote me again when they conclude on the figure 😊
Oga How you even think I'm shouting through my comments is perplexing!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Image123:

It's not ill advised but the best move of the decade so far. There was no single provision of 1dollar/naira in the budget for subsidy. The government said they'll remove it earlier, then postponed the date for the new administration to take care of it. Tinubu got the transition notes and made a great decision to have none of it. It was the same thing that Obi promised, that he'll remove it immediately without it spending one day. There's no consultation needed to stop the madness.
FG is having its way, what do you keep repeating about an otherwise. Has pump prices been reverted? Is subsidy back?
I am happy you for once admitted it was ill-advised or better still a premature announcement that has put the country in this state!
However, saying is the best decision is hilarious!
Everyone already knew subsidy was no longer sustainable and was definitely going by the end of June,hence praising the current president sounds funny!
More like taking credit for another person's decision!

And no Sir, you are absolutely wrong!
The appropriation act that was signed on 2021 made provision for subsidy until the end of June,2023!
You can confirm that on the internet!
Of course there should gave been a consultation on the removal of subsidy!
You can't just take it out instantly without putting in place an amelioration process that is meant to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal!
If the effect doesn't affect you,it will definitely affect millions of businesses and individuals who depend on PMS for their everyday life!
Stop being insensitive!

grin
Do you really need the speech of the presidential candidate of LP to actually buttress or validate the president's need to remove subsidy?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record,everyone whether fully or grudgingly have accepted that subsidy is a scam and can't be sustainable hence the need for it to go!
What people are against is the outright removal without even providing a single process that can reduce the sufferings of Nigerians!
If you have a tooth ache and the affected tooth has to go,the dentist must first administer a drug that ensures the pain of the removal is reduced...an outright removal could cause severe pain to the point of death!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by sunboy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
bentenny:

Oga How you even think I'm shouting through my comments is perplexing!

Sorry I said that cos every sentence end with a "!" Also, I've agreed with you. We should be cool now smiley
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
sunboy:

Sorry I said that cos every sentence end with a "!" Also, I've agreed with you. We should be cool now smiley
Ohh that?
No vex

1 Like

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

The minimum wage is for both public and private enterprise!
It also cascades to the Federal and state plus LGA!
Its supposed to be for everyone!

SMH. Supposed to. Are you a Nigerian at all? Are you aware that more than 82 million Nigerians live on less than $1 a day? In other words, they don't have up to 30,000naira a month. Who's going to mandate that they be paid this 200k or 100k? How many state governments have complied with the current 30k minimum wage? Again, How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they? How many factory workers, typists, private school teachers, mechanics, receptionists, helps etc are being paid above 30k? Who will increase their salaries or even collect the ones they are being owed? Tinubu or NLC?
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 2:53am On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

I am happy you for once admitted it was ill-advised or better still a premature announcement that has put the country in this state!
However, saying is the best decision is hilarious!
Everyone already knew subsidy was no longer sustainable and was definitely going by the end of June,hence praising the current president sounds funny!
More like taking credit for another person's decision!

And no Sir, you are absolutely wrong!
The appropriation act that was signed on 2021 made provision for subsidy until the end of June,2023!
You can confirm that on the internet!
Of course there should gave been a consultation on the removal of subsidy!
You can't just take it out instantly without putting in place an amelioration process that is meant to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal!
If the effect doesn't affect you,it will definitely affect millions of businesses and individuals who depend on PMS for their everyday life!
Stop being insensitive!

grin
Do you really need the speech of the presidential candidate of LP to actually buttress or validate the president's need to remove subsidy?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record,everyone whether fully or grudgingly have accepted that subsidy is a scam and can't be sustainable hence the need for it to go!
What people are against is the outright removal without even providing a single process that can reduce the sufferings of Nigerians!
If you have a tooth ache and the affected tooth has to go,the dentist must first administer a drug that ensures the pain of the removal is reduced...an outright removal could cause severe pain to the point of death!

i clearly said it's not ill advised, please re-read. You are trying to say that the president doesn't have the power to continue subsidy? Did the previous administration ever postpone subsidy removal? If yes, does this administration have the power to remove it? So why are you making it seem like a law or constitution that the current government can do nothing about, yet turn to blame them for doing something about?
BTW, subsidy didn't go by the end of June, it left already. i clearly said there's no BUDGET or money for subsidy for this year. It has been taken out. There's no way or time that the removal will not have an effect, it's like a painful injection. On Obi, he also said he'll remove it from DAY 1. i don't need what he said, you do as his supporter.
Now help me out, when is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind?
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

i clearly said it's not ill advised, please re-read. You are trying to say that the president doesn't have the power to continue subsidy? Did the previous administration ever postpone subsidy removal? If yes, does this administration have the power to remove it? So why are you making it seem like a law or constitution that the current government can do nothing about, yet turn to blame them for doing something about?
BTW, subsidy didn't go by the end of June, it left already. i clearly said there's no BUDGET or money for subsidy for this year. It has been taken out. There's no way or time that the removal will not have an effect, it's like a painful injection. On Obi, he also said he'll remove it from DAY 1. i don't need what he said, you do as his supporter.
Now help me out, when is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind?
Government is a continuum!
Whatever was done with the previous administration is carried over to the current one and besides they are of the same party!
It will be ridiculous and evasive to exonerate the current administration from the former!
Ofcourse there was an act which must be adhered to and it is also bound on the current administration to obey such which ends by june,2023!
There was a budget of over 3trillion for subsidy which expires on 30 june,2023 as stated by the former minister of finance!
This is well known and accessible online!
If you dont know make enquiries instead doing a guesswork just to expose your blind partisanship for the current administration!
I ask again do you need Obi's input on subsidy removal to validate that of your paymaster?
If you had a bad tooth and it had to go,does the dentist instantly remove or yanks off the affected tooth or does he/she apply a 'procedure' that ensures the pain reduces while pulling off the tooth? Your response will answer your last question/questions!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

SMH. Supposed to. Are you a Nigerian at all? Are you aware that more than 82 million Nigerians live on less than $1 a day? In other words, they don't have up to 30,000naira a month. Who's going to mandate that they be paid this 200k or 100k? How many state governments have complied with the current 30k minimum wage? Again, How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they? How many factory workers, typists, private school teachers, mechanics, receptionists, helps etc are being paid above 30k? Who will increase their salaries or even collect the ones they are being owed? Tinubu or NLC?
A full blooded Nigerian!
Ohh you know 82 million Nigerians live on less than a dollar and yet you are asking that they endure a subsidy removal that will ultimately put them below 50 cents a day?
Nice job mate....U are so empathic!
That is left for the governors to decide!
Why are you taking panadol for another person's headache as if you even cared?
Guy no matter who benefits from it,the point is that there will be an increment which will ensure there is enough cash to stimulate the economy!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by elyte(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2023
It's not an excuse, the country is broke even if no kobo is stolen. When Okonjo said it many years ago, she was not lying. Its worse now.

Wastage needs to stop of course but Nigeria needs to generate wealth from the abundance of resources. If you have studied Nigeria's financial numbers, you will understand. We have the potential to be among the wealthiest but we are very broke now. We need to admit that first and stop all the illusion.
benqo01:

😂😂 So u will tell someone Nigeria is broke it is one of d dumbest excuse i hate to hear u mean s country full of resources is broke? Talk tu ur govt to stop stealing our money and project effective governance

1 Like

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

Government is a continuum!
Whatever was done with the previous administration is carried over to the current one and besides they are of the same party!
It will be ridiculous and evasive to exonerate the current administration from the former!
Ofcourse there was an act which must be adhered to and it is also bound on the current administration to obey such which ends by june,2023!
There was a budget of over 3trillion for subsidy which expires on 30 june,2023 as stated by the former minister of finance!
This is well known and accessible online!
If you dont know make enquiries instead doing a guesswork just to expose your blind partisanship for the current administration!
I ask again do you need Obi's input on subsidy removal to validate that of your paymaster?
If you had a bad tooth and it had to go,does the dentist instantly remove or yanks off the affected tooth or does he/she apply a 'procedure' that ensures the pain reduces while pulling off the tooth? Your response will answer your last question/questions!

The same reports say that there's no money to fund the budget. There's already a $6.1billion outstanding debt for subsidy. Or is the money in your account?
In the words of Reuters
Kyari said although there was provision for the subsidy in the 2023 budget up to June 30, there was no money to fund it.

Unfortunately, you'll read different contradictions online as was characterized by the largely "unaware" Buhari administration so i cannot blindly and completely tie the current administration to the former.
You clearly forgot to help out with this question, so here it is again. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind? The best time for a dentist to remove a bad tooth or cancer is now. The careless patient can postpone and give excuses and promises.

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

A full blooded Nigerian!
Ohh you know 82 million Nigerians live on less than a dollar and yet you are asking that they endure a subsidy removal that will ultimately put them below 50 cents a day?
Nice job mate....U are so empathic!
That is left for the governors to decide!
Why are you taking panadol for another person's headache as if you even cared?
Guy no matter who benefits from it,the point is that there will be an increment which will ensure there is enough cash to stimulate the economy!

As is becoming your norm, you avoided all the questions and appealed to sentiments and emotions instead. People living below $1 or below 50cent is same poverty. Poverty has no twin brother. Of course, there should be increment of salary, how i wish every Nigerian salary can be increased all over the world. It remains a wish, different from a blackmail strike. A senseless strike against removal of subsidy doesn't work for any of those poor millions. Instead, they are the ones that will suffer lack of health care, education etc. that are hampered by strikes. Presidency will still receive their full salary. The heads of NLC will probably call of the strike after some days or weeks and perhaps after some increased bank balances. All the people who suffer the strike will not enjoy the fruit. Because subsidy is still GONE. FG plans to increase salaries anyway, strike or not. So why disrupt people's lives and play politics of strike when there are other medium of dialogue? When FG wins case in Industrial court for no work, no pay. What will you do? You'll pay Nigerians from your pocket?
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

As is becoming your norm, you avoided all the questions and appealed to sentiments and emotions instead. People living below $1 or below 50cent is same poverty. Poverty has no twin brother. Of course, there should be increment of salary, how i wish every Nigerian salary can be increased all over the world. It remains a wish, different from a blackmail strike. A senseless strike against removal of subsidy doesn't work for any of those poor millions. Instead, they are the ones that will suffer lack of health care, education etc. that are hampered by strikes. Presidency will still receive their full salary. The heads of NLC will probably call of the strike after some days or weeks and perhaps after some increased bank balances. All the people who suffer the strike will not enjoy the fruit. Because subsidy is still GONE. FG plans to increase salaries anyway, strike or not. So why disrupt people's lives and play politics of strike when there are other medium of dialogue? When FG wins case in Industrial court for no work, no pay. What will you do? You'll pay Nigerians from your pocket?
I humbly declined to answer your fruitless questions because they were unfortunately riddled with a hint of hypocrisy!
If you agree that Nigerians are now currently living below 50 cents due to the effect of subsidy removal, why then did you support the president's outright removal without first putting in place amelioration procedures to cushion the humongous effect on the same people you are trying to act sympathetic towards?
Please don't act all sentimental as if you care!
Without a threat of strike,the FG as usual would have left everyone to their fate while deciding when to provide palliatives or measures that can reduce the pain of an average Nigerian!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

The same reports say that there's no money to fund the budget. There's already a $6.1billion outstanding debt for subsidy. Or is the money in your account?
In the words of Reuters

Unfortunately, you'll read different contradictions online as was characterized by the largely "unaware" Buhari administration so i cannot blindly and completely tie the current administration to the former.
You clearly forgot to help out with this question, so here it is again. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind? The best time for a dentist to remove a bad tooth or cancer is now. The careless patient can postpone and give excuses and promises.
I guess when you pulled up that link you also forgot the one below where the former finance minister declared subsidy payment was made in the budget till the end of June,2023!

The Federal Government has said that it will stop the payment of fuel subsidy by the end of June 2023.

The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this during the public presentation of the 2023 Federal Government budget.

Mrs Zainab disclosed that in the 2023 fiscal period, the government has made provisions of N3. 36trillion naira for fuel subsidy payment to cover the first six months of this year.

This, she stated, is in line with the 18-month extension announced in early 2022

Source:Channelstv

Its either the former minister of finance is lying or the NNPC boss is not saying the truth!
But let's assume without conceding that there was no provision for subsidy in the budget,so which subsidy was used from January to may?
Unfortunately, you are not a dentist or even a surgeon hence the careless speech to justify your points!
A surgeon knows that before an operation occurs,there is a medication procedure to ensure the patient doesn't feel much pain during the process just the same way a dentist will administer a local anaesthesia to reduce the pain around the tooth before removal!
Operating without laid down medical procedure will kill the patient!

Link:
www dot channelstv dot com/2023/01/04/fg-to-stop-payment-of-fuel-subsidy-by-end-of-june-2023/amp/

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

I humbly declined to answer your fruitless questions because they were unfortunately riddled with a hint of hypocrisy!
If you agree that Nigerians are now currently living below 50 cents due to the effect of subsidy removal, why then did you support the president's outright removal without first putting in place amelioration procedures to cushion the humongous effect on the same people you are trying to act sympathetic towards?
Please don't act all sentimental as if you care!
Without a threat of strike,the FG as usual would have left everyone to their fate while deciding when to provide palliatives or measures that can reduce the pain of an average Nigerian!

They were not fruitless or hypocritical but practical. i guess you just learned some adjectives so you had to release them without much thought. Here are practical questions you can't answer and keep your position.

1. Who's going to mandate that they be paid this 200k or 100k?
2. How many state governments have complied with the current 30k minimum wage?
3. How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they?
4. How many factory workers, typists, private school teachers, mechanics, receptionists, helps etc are being paid above 30k?
5. Who will increase their salaries or even collect the ones they are being owed?

5 questions that clearly show you that strike and the clamor for minimum wage increase are the real hypocrisy, waste of time and wickedness. BTW, i didn't agree to Nigerians living below 50cents. You said it, and i stated that both 50c and $1 are poverty.
Your political bias towards the loser Obi is very clear in your categorical assertions over a government that is barely 1week old. This is a government that has hinted on salary increase, subsidy removal, parallel FX, stopped health workers strike in just a week. It's a government with a plan. Kindly shelve your political sword and give the government a good chance to work. A good chance is at least 6months. Your wailings will of course change nothing but you and your ilk. BTW, the FG is still in the driver's seat deciding when to provide anything. The NLC and TUC obviously looked overwhelmed by the FG team in that meeting.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

I guess when you pulled up that link you also forgot the one below where the former finance minister declared subsidy payment was made in the budget till the end of June,2023!

Its either the former minister of finance is lying or the NNPC boss is not saying the truth!
But let's assume without conceding that there was no provision for subsidy in the budget,so which subsidy was used from January to may?
Unfortunately, you are not a dentist or even a surgeon hence the careless speech to justify your points!
A surgeon knows that before an operation occurs,there is a medication procedure to ensure the patient doesn't feel much pain during the process just the same way a dentist will administer a local anaesthesia to reduce the pain around the tooth before removal!
Operating without laid down medical procedure will kill the patient!

Link:
www dot channelstv dot com/2023/01/04/fg-to-stop-payment-of-fuel-subsidy-by-end-of-june-2023/amp/

As usual, you didn't read to understand but to reply. You need to check up the meaning of the word "clarify". Clarification should help provide you some clarity. The former report didn't clarify but it was obvious in the report that money was being owed already.
There's no money to fund the budget. There's already a $6.1billion outstanding debt for subsidy. Or is the money in your account?

You clearly forgot to help out with this question, so here it is again. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind?
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

As usual, you didn't read to understand but to reply. You need to check up the meaning of the word "clarify". Clarification should help provide you some clarity. The former report didn't clarify but it was obvious in the report that money was being owed already.
There's no money to fund the budget. There's already a $6.1billion outstanding debt for subsidy. Or is the money in your account?

You clearly forgot to help out with this question, so here it is again. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind?
Stop being evasive or trying hard to be Clever by 3quarter!
Did the former minister of finance say budget for subsidy was made till the end of June?
Yes or no!
Which subsidy was used from January to may 2023 or were you the one that paid the subsidy?
If was president who was really elected by the same people I want to lead,I would first be doing what the FG is currently doing with organised labour and TUC and once all the conditions discussed have been ironed out and agreed on with an immediate implementation of such conditions, then subsidy will go as soon as possible!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

They were not fruitless or hypocritical but practical. i guess you just learned some adjectives so you had to release them without much thought. Here are practical questions you can't answer and keep your position.

1. Who's going to mandate that they be paid this 200k or 100k?
2. How many state governments have complied with the current 30k minimum wage?
3. How many people are going to get this minimum wage again? FG workers including political class. How many are they?
4. How many factory workers, typists, private school teachers, mechanics, receptionists, helps etc are being paid above 30k?
5. Who will increase their salaries or even collect the ones they are being owed?

5 questions that clearly show you that strike and the clamor for minimum wage increase are the real hypocrisy, waste of time and wickedness. BTW, i didn't agree to Nigerians living below 50cents. You said it, and i stated that both 50c and $1 are poverty.
Your political bias towards the loser Obi is very clear in your categorical assertions over a government that is barely 1week old. This is a government that has hinted on salary increase, subsidy removal, parallel FX, stopped health workers strike in just a week. It's a government with a plan. Kindly shelve your political sword and give the government a good chance to work. A good chance is at least 6months. Your wailings will of course change nothing but you and your ilk. BTW, the FG is still in the driver's seat deciding when to provide anything. The NLC and TUC obviously looked overwhelmed by the FG team in that meeting.
Guy your tales by moonlight script is dead on arrival!
Any administration knows subsidy removal will instantly inflate prices of good and services hence the need to reach out to everyone according to their peculiar needs!
Salaries will definitely increase whether some states or private sector decide to increase theirs is left for unions to act on!
This epistle of image123 is getting stale!
Stop acting like you care about the masses!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by ssbawankar123: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Many People May Be suffering From This , How many people are going to get this minimum wage again ,you can check our Courses If Interested please
For More Visit: - https://www.technobridge.in/pharmacovigilance-courses
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

Stop being evasive or trying hard to be Clever by 3quarter!
Did the former minister of finance say budget for subsidy was made till the end of June?
Yes or no!
Which subsidy was used from January to may 2023 or were you the one that paid the subsidy?
If was president who was really elected by the same people I want to lead,I would first be doing what the FG is currently doing with organised labour and TUC and once all the conditions discussed have been ironed out and agreed on with an immediate implementation of such conditions, then subsidy will go as soon as possible!

You are the evasive one here. You have evaded my questions many times. Here they are again in bold. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind? As soon as possible is no date, Tinubu removed it also as soon as possible. Your uncle also said immediately from Day 1.
The former minister of finance was reported to have said budget for subsidy was made till the end of June. i said that already when i said there were many contradictory reports only. That is why Kyari CLARIFIED recently. It is on reuters also. Kyari said although there was provision for the subsidy in the 2023 budget up to June 30, there was no money to fund it.
From here again.

contrary to speculations, the immediate past government did not make provisions for petroleum subsidy in the 2023 budget.
“There was a subsidy in 2022, but in 2023, not a single naira was provided for the purpose of financing the subsidy."
There is a 2.8 trillion naira debt already on ground for this year subsidy.

Here's your friend the former minister of Finance telling us we are borrowing to pay subsidy.

She, however, said that the challenge was how to go about removing the subsidy.

“First, we have to engage. We have already engaged with the states and the public before it was approved as part of the medium-term plan.

January to May is debt UNPAID yet.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

Guy your tales by moonlight script is dead on arrival!
Any administration knows subsidy removal will instantly inflate prices of good and services hence the need to reach out to everyone according to their peculiar needs!
Salaries will definitely increase whether some states or private sector decide to increase theirs is left for unions to act on!
This epistle of image123 is getting stale!
Stop acting like you care about the masses!

There is no amount of 'reaching out" that will stop inflated price of goods and services. Any day pump price is increased or there is strike, inflation follows in Nigeria. A man that cares about the masses but is in a cocoon thinking school proprietors and contractors will increase minimum wage to 200k because of labour union. It seems you have never had working experience or you have never experienced poverty that's why you are in a bubble.
So states, LGs and private sectors are on their own for the increase, but they should all go on a needless headless strike ba? Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Factories, Restaurants, Banks etc should close down, people should die needlessly due to neglect and lack of services because Obi is not calling the shots. Nonsense. Strikes affect the poor people the most. Leave your ballon and go to a GHospital during a strike for example. All these Genz people that have only seen life on tiktok.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

There is no amount of 'reaching out" that will stop inflated price of goods and services. Any day pump price is increased or there is strike, inflation follows in Nigeria. A man that cares about the masses but is in a cocoon thinking school proprietors and contractors will increase minimum wage to 200k because of labour union. It seems you have never had working experience or you have never experienced poverty that's why you are in a bubble.
So states, LGs and private sectors are on their own for the increase, but they should all go on a needless headless strike ba? Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Factories, Restaurants, Banks etc should close down, people should die needlessly due to neglect and lack of services because Obi is not calling the shots. Nonsense. Strikes affect the poor people the most. Leave your ballon and go to a GHospital during a strike for example. All these Genz people that have only seen life on tiktok.
Whether there is an increase of wages or not,the price of commodities will still increase once there is a hint of subsidy removal!
Hence it will be illogical for anyone to think there should not be an increase in their wages at least to ensure that they are able to afford the basic necessities!
This is common sense which you are finding so hard to comprehend!
So they should bear the cost while their current salary gets eroded by the inflation of their essential needs?
Abeg use your head ohh
grin grin
Ohh I have seen you nah....the great nairaland ancestor of the 5th order!
Nonsense!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

You are the evasive one here. You have evaded my questions many times. Here they are again in bold. When is the time to remove subsidy if you were president? Any date in mind? As soon as possible is no date, Tinubu removed it also as soon as possible. Your uncle also said immediately from Day 1.
The former minister of finance was reported to have said budget for subsidy was made till the end of June. i said that already when i said there were many contradictory reports only. That is why Kyari CLARIFIED recently. It is on reuters also. Kyari said although there was provision for the subsidy in the 2023 budget up to June 30, there was no money to fund it.
From here again.

There is a 2.8 trillion naira debt already on ground for this year subsidy.

Here's your friend the former minister of Finance telling us we are borrowing to pay subsidy.

January to May is debt UNPAID yet.
I have told you the best time to remove subsidy is after the most basic conditions which bothers on wage increment and palliatives for the poorest of the poor as demanded by the organised labour have been agreed and implemented!
Once that happens,subsidy can go!
The timeline depends how long they are able to bargain and when they are able to come to a consensus!
Your daddy balablu without putting up any palliatives in place or having a discus with the various unions made a reckless announcement without even a single consultation because he wanted to lick the mic! grin
The more you try to validate Peter Obi removal the more you make him popular!
Let's even assume Peter had insisted on an outright removal without communicating or consultation with anyone,does that imply that your dementia stricken paymaster must also copy such even if such measure was insensitive?
Try dey make use of your head!
Indeed a once respected image123 has allowed ordinary politics to becloud your sense of judgement!
What a pity!
Guy the finance minister said in explicit terms said that subsidy payment till 30 June,2023 was inputted in the 2023 budget!
Yes or no!
You want to believe one while denying another!
You cannot cherry pick the information that seems comfortable or convenient to you!
Like I said before,it either both are lying or both are not saying the complete truth!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

Whether there is an increase of wages or not,the price of commodities will still increase once there is a hint of subsidy removal!
Hence it will be illogical for anyone to think there should not be an increase in their wages at least to ensure that they are able to afford the basic necessities!
This is common sense which you are finding so hard to comprehend!
So they should bear the cost while their current salary gets eroded by the inflation of their essential needs?
Abeg use your head ohh
grin grin
Ohh I have seen you nah....the great nairaland ancestor of the 5th order!
Nonsense!

Were we disputing the correctness of increase in wage or STRIKE? You probably need to eat, you are starting to be hazy in thought. i have consistently asked you for the practicality. WHO will increase wages, whose wages will be increased? We can't all strike needlessly, die needlessly, suffer more needlessly for FG workers including the presidency to have a 500% salary increase. We DON'T need a strike for that. Get the point. Any GenZ with access to internet could have been on internet and on NL as long as i have been. Don't get yourself into a fix over it.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

I have told you the best time to remove subsidy is after the most basic conditions which bothers on wage increment and palliatives for the poorest of the poor as demanded by the organised labour have been agreed and implemented!
Once that happens,subsidy can go!
The timeline depends how long they are able to bargain and when they are able to come to a consensus!
Your daddy balablu without putting up any palliatives in place or having a discus with the various unions made a reckless announcement without even a single consultation because he wanted to lick the mic! grin
The more you try to validate Peter Obi removal the more you make him popular!
Let's even assume Peter had insisted on an outright removal without communicating or consultation with anyone,does that imply that your dementia stricken paymaster must also copy such even if such measure was insensitive?
Try dey make use of your head!
Indeed a once respected image123 has allowed ordinary politics to becloud your sense of judgement!
What a pity!
Guy the finance minister said in explicit terms said that subsidy payment till 30 June,2023 was inputted in the 2023 budget!
Yes or no!
You want to believe one while denying another!
You cannot cherry pick the information that seems comfortable or convenient to you!
Like I said before,it either both are lying or both are not saying the complete truth!

LoLz, so you have no date in mind and your unserious self is here talking nonsense? Do you know how many years Buhari had this your retrogressive mindset for and achieved nothing? If you can't read and comprehend at your age, i will not help you.
We have 21 APC Governors;
We have 12 PDP Governors;
We have 1 NNPP Governor;
We have 1 APGA Governor;
We have 1 LP Governor.

All of them have thrown their weights behind Mr President’ s popular decision to #KickOutSubsidy to #SaveTheEconomy
Dey there dey play. Who your respect help? You think i am here looking for respect or validation? What respect is remaining for those of you that shamelessly supported the failure Obi and used God's name to do it?
Bros, you are free to go on a personal strike. i am with you on it.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

Were we disputing the correctness of increase in wage or STRIKE? You probably need to eat, you are starting to be hazy in thought. i have consistently asked you for the practicality. WHO will increase wages, whose wages will be increased? We can't all strike needlessly, die needlessly, suffer more needlessly for FG workers including the presidency to have a 500% salary increase. We DON'T need a strike for that. Get the point. Any GenZ with access to internet could have been on internet and on NL as long as i have been. Don't get yourself into a fix over it.
Ancestor I believe you must be the hunger stricken one because you don't even know what you are arguing about!
Please take your advise and take swallow to regain some lost brain matter!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record to some one as confused,benighted and prevaricated as you,whether you increase wages or not,it would impede inflation!
As for the strike,I have told you the reason behind the strike threat which so far has forced the FG headed by a deluded president to act accordingly!
Its that simple unless you want me to break it down for you in pidgin or your local dialect!
Since you claim to be an glorified ancestor with no working cerebrum,at least try for once to act your age!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
bentenny:

Ancestor I believe you must be the hunger stricken one because you don't even know what you are arguing about!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record to some one as confused,benighted and prevaricated as you,whether you increase wages or not,it would impede inflation!
As for the strike,I have told you the reason behind the strike threat which so far has forced the FG headed by a deluded president to act accordingly!
Its that simple unless you want me to break it down for you in pidgin or your local dialect!
Since you claim to be an glorified ancestor with no working cerebrum,at least try for once to act your age!

What has the FG been forced to do? Come out of the Obi delusion, most of you seem to be buried in his feaces or something. Your lamba supporter nature is fully out, lol. You tried to hide it much in the beginning, perhaps out of shame. Don't be shy, stay focused.
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by grandstar(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
This will just fuel runaway inflation. It is dumb,

It is obviously a negotiation. However, at the end of the day, what they'll want is something unrealistic.

Increase is minimum wage is usually followed by inflation, defeating the very purpose of the increase

1 Like

Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, so you have no date in mind and your unserious self is here talking nonsense? Do you know how many years Buhari had this your retrogressive mindset for and achieved nothing? If you can't read and comprehend at your age, i will not help you.
We have 21 APC Governors;
We have 12 PDP Governors;
We have 1 NNPP Governor;
We have 1 APGA Governor;
We have 1 LP Governor.

All of them have thrown their weights behind Mr President’ s popular decision to #KickOutSubsidy to #SaveTheEconomy
Dey there dey play. Who your respect help? You think i am here looking for respect or validation? What respect is remaining for those of you that shamelessly supported the failure Obi and used God's name to do it?
Bros, you are free to go on a personal strike. i am with you on it.
grin grin
You expect an exact time or date while consultations are still ongoing?
Only a imp would think that way!
You are not so different from your balablu paymaster despite acclaimed stay on nairaland!
Ohh lord this is so preposterous and at the same time hilarious....now this one is going off tangent and calling out governors list which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of discus?
And you claim to be ancestor Image? grin
What is this one even saying?
Not even the unions are opposing subsidy removal but there must be conditions that should be met before subsidy removal!
How is that so hard to comprehend?
I had to laugh so hard at your last drowning comments!
Its like watching a teen getting so agitated!
Please go and eat something before your brain explodes!
grin
Chai what a mess of an ancestor!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by bentenny(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

What has the FG been forced to do? Come out of the Obi delusion, most of you seem to be buried in his feaces or something. Your lamba supporter nature is fully out, lol. You tried to hide it much in the beginning, perhaps out of shame. Don't be shy, stay focused.

Simple Reminder just in case you have taken your advise to quench your hunger with your 30k stipends!
Re: Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG by Image123(m): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
You expect an exact time or date while consultations are still ongoing?
Only a imp would think that way!
You are not so different from your balablu paymaster despite acclaimed stay on nairaland!
Ohh lord this is so preposterous and at the same time hilarious....now this one is going off tangent and calling out governors list which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of discus?
And you claim to be ancestor Image? grin
What is this one even saying?
Not even the unions are opposing subsidy removal but there must be conditions that should be met before subsidy removal!
How is that so hard to comprehend?
I had to laugh so hard at your last drowning comments!
Its like watching a teen getting so agitated!
Please go and eat something before your brain explodes!
grin
Chai what a mess of an ancestor!

President Bola Tinubu(not NLC or any other clown) has directed the National Economic Council (NEC) led by Vice President Kashim Shettima to device an approach and begin the process of working on interventions to mitigate the impact of subsidy removal on the Nigerians. That's how things are done. Not pussyfooting with no known time for the removal of subsidy.
i of course leave you to your epileptic fits at this point as the ipob devil in you is now in open manifestation. i don't discuss with terrorists, enjoy the removed subsidy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.