Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes (44567 Views)

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by alizma: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
budaatum:
I'm certain this is unconstitutional. But we shall indeed see.
Don't worry.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by AfonjaScud: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny people
In this twenty first century

Na im people dey come up with this kind ancient and primitive ideas

If we should even discuss the real owner of lagos

The Binis own lagos

Please if you don't know your history don't quote me

Meet any of your elderly ones and ask them or rather walk into any of your monarch Palace and seek for knowledge

Trash at best

4 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Kossyso: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
More forest and swamps are still being sold daily to non-indigenes as we speak. So why the fuss if I may ask? Will this law stop the sales or what?
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by lagonovo: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:
You'll never see the Hausas or Fulanis cry about this

Only okoros will start kicking
grin Fact

1 Like

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by RecentHistory: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
mauchiz:

Is not Yoruba people,is Lagos people,
Imo state indigenes cant go and take over Abia state or Anambra state.
Other Yoruba states should take note,Lagos state has indigenes and should be allowed to rule there states,not Yoruba people taking over other people state.

mauchiz:

Stop linking Obi to ipob,moreover they are all igbos.Igbos mission it to make igbos life better...

mauchiz:
Please I have more than five years experience in engineering,
How do I get job in Dangote refinery?

You are Igbo, you are defending Ipob in destroying Igboland, you begging Dangote for work in Lagos.
Now, you are commanding Yorubas in Yorubaland on Lagos matters.

Keep supporting those destroying Igboland. Your children will suffer the repercussions of your stupidity. They will be scavengers in this Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by AfonjaScud: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

If this is the only thing that the 10th Lagos assembly achieved, so be it.

Lagos is a Yoruba land, not a chinedu land.

Let that ring to your skull.

Awa laleko, awon niwon ni Anambra.

It should be included in the Act that anyone who tagged Lagos State a no man's land should be liable for a prison sentence not less than 10 years because this is the 10th assembly setting the records straight.

Any person or group of persons caught calling themselves or himself an Eze in Lagos State has committed an offence punishable with a prison sentence not less than 10 months with HARD LABOR.

Seconded.

5 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by AfonjaConehead: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
seunmsg:

It is inevitable. It must be done immediately.
Can you be bold enough to state your state of Origin on here?!

grin
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
All yorubas are happy at this news. Except the people from "you know where" grin

They are busy wailing on the thread as expected.

Thank you Obasa!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Invaders and Refugees??! Who might you be referring to sir??! Fulanis or who??! Lol!

Person leave him region, enter your area begin run business, becomes wealthy, offers you money beyond your earning capabilities, you greedily sell your birthright or land, then come back years later to bellyache that he is disrespecting you!

This is silly and amusing!!! grin

Maybe, you guys should work on your land acquisition laws, or outrightly stop selling lands and houses to non-indigenes!

Forget the story if you won’t stay on topic. No need to wail, go and face the lawmakers and set them straight. My only objective here is to teach you sense, my job is done.

3 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by AfonjaConehead: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
AfonjaScud:

AfonjaSquid
Seconded.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Ttipsy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

A USA citizen of any state is a non-indigene. You can’t make laws favouring indigenes as an invader or refugee, you would be shooting yourself in the foot by doing that.

This is a “so dumb” person schooling you grin
it's not dumb to make laws for the interest of both parties. In the USA you mentioned, states makes laws that favours all residents nobody cares about where you from

we all know the targets and aim of such law if passed by Lagos legislation

So we shouldn't pretend like it's protecting indigens. Now what happens to non indigens ? Lol non indigens include foreigners, and the rest of Nigerians From other state..
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Sermwell(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
RockHard:

It's not by force to live in Lagos. If you no like am you fit relocate to any other state wey ready to accommodate una excesses, or you can 'go to court'.
Allow the real Lagos Indigenes say this!! All those people who have ruled Lagos state are not from Lagos including Tinubu and Sanwo olu
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by AfonjaConehead: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

shut up and listen,pay attention to the more intelligent Angelfrost so you get enlightened,thank you very much grin
Forget the story if you won’t stay on topic. No need to wail, go and face the lawmakers and set them straight. My only objective here is to teach you sense, my job is done.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by renderme: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nicolo360:

You shouldn’t have given out your daughters in the first place, recall one of my uncles rejected an Igbo guy from marrying his daughter back then.
Iffa hear say Igbo man reject money. See the way they all lick davidos ass. They don't care if he impregnates anyone else or treats dt girl bad money is all.

4 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Sermwell(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zico5:
Yes, we must protect our land. How can u tell the owner that their land in no man land but u can protect ur own with anything. These people are gradually pushing the owners to see where they are making mistakes.
It is no man's land and that's why Tinubu and Sanwo olu can become governors of the state!
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by osothermal(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Librason:

If they choose their brothers from the same tribe what's the concern of outsiders or Intruders.

In a polygamous family, where children from the same mother are in a meeting ( not the general one) , then it's only an insensitive paternal half - sibling that will intrude.
They news said Lagos indigenes not yoruba indigenes
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Jogs1900: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lightorder:
Oga , go back and read and stop talking upside down.
Gbadebo Rhode is a Lagos indigene but was completely suppressed and stopped by people from Ondo , Oyo and the rest.
They should keep making trashy laws and think the rest of us are stupid
Gbadegbo is a Lagosian like Chukwudi, Adamu and Okon but not of Lagos origin.His origin is not Yoruba.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by sirblend: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
I concur. Jobs are supposed to be meant for indigenes first like its done in d UK. Then the language shud be made official in all d schs.

Moreover,land sales to non indegens should be restricted,instead be leased or rent.

Which land is in Lagos that they want to sell...
All part of Lagos has been sold.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bosenan:
Saw this one coming
Dem overdo themselves in the last election. The moment The governor and deputy governor dumped their suits for Agbada and fila, I knew something is brewing. They have dropped the liberal nonsense and are now more conservative.

8 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Librason: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
thinkmoney:

Dunce. I no you are complaining about fuel, but have you given it a thought that fuel is from other people’s land?

The scenario may be similar and not the same even in South - South , there are boundaries and they become hostile , if they feel upset they feel entitled by breaking the oil pipes , forming modular refineries, a lot of them had to be begged, compensated , educated on scholarship, they currently give them (non state actor) millions of naira on regular basis to ensure there are no oil pipe issues, so these are also form of ENTITLEMENT they say it's their land and they have to be compensated or treated fairly, apart from 13% derivation fund and another percentage to specific oil producing community.

The other day the rivers indigenes disturbed to death the contractors in the state because they want a great high percentage of their indigenes to be part of the project. Sense of ENTITLEMENT , "na our land be this " kind of... so it's everywhere, think rightly..

2 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by muhammaduyusufu: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dem overdo themselves in the last election. The moment The governor and deputy governor dumped their suits for Agbada and fila, I knew something is brewing. They have dropped the liberal nonsense and are now more conservative.

7 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by cktheluckyman: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Oga you people are only good at making nosie.Nothing will happen.Conservative indeed.People overdid themselves by voting their choice? You people must be living in caveland all this while.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by muhammaduyusufu: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
I concur. Jobs are supposed to be meant for indigenes first like its done in d UK. Then the language shud be made official in all d schs.

Moreover,land sales to non indegens should be restricted,instead be leased or rent.
The land sold CofO is 99 years. Maybe they will tweak the land use act to reduce it.

4 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by cktheluckyman: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Librason:

The scenario may be similar and not the same even in South - South , there are boundaries and they become hostile , if they feel upset they feel entitled by breaking the oil pipes , forming modular refineries, a lot of them had to be begged, compensated , educated on scholarship, they currently give them (non state actor) millions of naira on regular basis to ensure there are no oil pipe issues, so these are also form of ENTITLEMENT they say it's their land and they have to be compensated or treated fairly, apart from 13% deriation fund and another percentage to specific oil producing community.

The other day the rivers indigenes disturbed to death the contractors in the state because they want a great high percentage of their indigenes to be part of the project. Sense of ENTITLEMENT , "na our land be this " kind of... so it's everywhere, think rightly..

Dont worry pass your ow law and maybe you will soon find out that LSHA does not have the monopoly of passing laws.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Yes o. Awesome pictures. Enough of the Liberal nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Dittodat: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor92:
Fvck Lagos

Lagos is a no man’s land

Na Igbos develop am
Typical brainwashed IPOB Biafuro retard. Go and develop your Biafuro monkey jungle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Jogs1900: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

Stop being mischievous, you call someone that doesn’t know how to speak his language indigenous. That’s not even the worst of it. What made people turn their backs on him is the hatred he has for his own people, same people that he wants to rule!!!! That’s why we need true indigenes to be protected in Lagos.
Please, GRV is not Yoruba.
His fore fathers only settled in Yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=123633431][/quote]

The incoherent idiot wasn’t making any sense and won’t stay on topic grin I can’t respond to gibberish rantings of a wailing wailer in severe pains.

1 Like

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
thatigboman:
see the speaker head like opioro mango. urban lagos is migrant is a migrant city-state, no amount of translations to yoruba or egba or ijebu will change that fact. if u check well, that speaker is very likely from osun.
Obasa is a common name all over Yoruba land from Lagos to Osun State. Nothing strange for an Awori to be named Obasa or Ogunwusi.

6 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by cktheluckyman: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, oil money is the most overrated crap out there. And there's only a drop of oil in Igboland, so why are you crying over the next man's property? Ondo produces more oil than Igboland and I'm yet to see an Ondo person talk about oil money. Only Igbos who have no oil harp on oil money all the time. SS folks don't even fcck with Igbos like that.

Anyway, Lagos generates more money than it receives - from its ports and other places. So, oil money is inconsequential here.

grin grin grin grin If igbos leave who will be paying the tax from other places
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
Law wey no go carry water. You can't sell your land to someone else and still want to claim ownership. Hope the court will do the needful when you try any rubbish. What am seeing is people that want to shoot their own selves, this will make other states to target with your own people.
Sense you no get..a lot of people get properties in other states why are they not calling those states no man's land?
Na only una go first buy land from people? I bought my land in Rivers State from Ikweere man like wise other people so does that now make Rivers no man's land? Why are you people not claiming no man's land in the North despite owing properties there?

10 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Twistaray(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Read the whole article
Whether osun ogun or Lagos, they are all Yorubas

It's not something Emeka or one Okafor has to worry about

No mind am. I am a good example of Yoruba oneness, half Lagosian and Half Ogun.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements / Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.