Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! (5626 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2011
Guys, we know how low these girls will stoop when begging for money! They usually start by telling you all their problems from the day one. Please share some of the lines you have heard from girls while begging for money. For example, how she may say, I need a recharge card because I cannot talk to you if you don't buy me one; I want to hummmma hummma; or you know my gurfrend has Brackiberri and me sef wan Brackiberri--the one that is curuvu (she wants to say Blackberry Curve). Or she can say can you buy me buredi and meat (she wants to say hamburger) because I am hungry. Or she will say can you buy makarioni (she meant macaroni).

Oya, guys, share your story. Nack us your tori ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by koolJ1(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2011
Lol, ive heard really weird stories frm guys. In some instances,dey ll say, 'buh u said u'l take care of me'.finally na guys dey carry dia mouth put demselves for trouble,com begin ask 'i be ur papa?'. Lmao!
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Mikael4(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin ****Quintessentially Subscribing***** cool [/size]
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by ebonyvibe(f): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2011
@ princek12 you need to upgrade the kind of girls you go out with
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by yusuf2(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2011
LMAO and subscribing to Newsletter
"honey, sowi i cldn't reply your bbm cos my subscription expired, cld u be a darling and help me with credit to renew, kisses frm your Love"
take note, keywords in the above statement are bolded.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ princek12 you need to upgrade the kind of girls you go out with

some of the so called upgraded ones still ask for money, although they may ask for it in a more "Behind" way. either way, the message is the same, difference being semantics.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by BABE3: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
Princek12:

some of the so called upgraded ones still ask for money, although they may ask for it in a more "Behind" way. either way, the message is the same, difference being semantics.

Sweetness, you need an upgrade-upgrade.  wink

Princek12:

I need a recharge card because I cannot talk to you if you don't buy me one; I want to hummmma hummma; or you know my gurfrend has Brackiberri and me sef wan Brackiberri--the one that is curuvu (she wants to say Blackberry Curve). Or she can say can you buy me buredi and meat (she wants to say hamburger) because I am hungry. Or she will say can you buy makarioni (she meant macaroni).

LOL  --- See confession! See the kind of girls you roll with?! Partially educated Gala sellers? -- cheesy Eya, E go better. Take heart.

PS: I assumed you were talking about your babes. If you weren't, ignore my comment.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by ebonyvibe(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ prince atleast you hear the request in a better way and feel less like a maga
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
BABE!:

Sweetness, you need an upgrade-upgrade.  wink

LOL  --- See confession! See the kind of girls you roll with?! Partially educated Gala sellers? -- cheesy Eya, E go better. Take heart.

PS: I assumed you were talking about your babes. If you weren't, ignore my comment.

nah! I did not hear it from the girls I roll with. information and knowledge can be acquired from sources other than personal experience.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

@ prince atleast you hear the request in a better way and feel less like a maga

asking me for dough does not make me feel like a maga, dear; the girls see and smell the money but never touch it. and if she is my lady, as in we are in a serious, committed relationship and she is deserving of it, she does not have to ask me before I shower her with riches.

but for those thirsty chicks who are looking for a quick recharge card or blackberry, God forbid I waste my money on them. Tofiakwa. If she is hungry and starving, I will buy her food and water, though, because I do not like to starve another hungry human being.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by ebonyvibe(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
trust me i still say you roll with cheap girls cos a good girl will be able to take care of herself and if not she will go to her parents house not just one man that wants to get into her pants and she wants him to indirectly pay for the previlegde
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by MrCork17: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
ebonyvibe (f). Sweeery I swaaar I don’t wanna get in your pant. I juss wanna friend you. Whats your number? wink
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

trust me i still say you roll with cheap girls cos a good girl will be able to take care of herself and if not she will go to her parents house not just one man that wants to get into her pants and she wants him to indirectly pay for the previlegde

I see that from your comments you appear to be a good girl who has morals, just the type of girl I am looking for. You go girl.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
sometimes, its easier to just give the girls what they ask for rather than waste energy forming bad guy. Sometimes.
Those 'd guy is my maga' days are long past. We all know how hard things are these days, give her if you can afford it, even bobos dey beg dia friends nowadays
btw, i only give N200 recharge card cos na all i can afford now
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by otokx(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2011
you know if it i was working it would have been different, if i was in your place and you in mine i'd have giving you.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
otokx:

you know if it i was working it would have been different, if i was in your place and you in mine i'd have giving you.

good one
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by ariyebaba(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
dis one no beg na command --- se u no send me money 4 recharge card ?[b][/b][i][/i] grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Goldieluks: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Babes please lend me some money,I will pay you back next semester.
Ofcourse there's no paying back. @ OP it is a natural phenomena.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by adexchamp(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
One girl texted me and asked me for recharge card for her MTN BIS,imagin ooh but as as a sharp guy na him i scratch my head for numbers and sent her 2 different nos for 1,500 each for MTN.After few mins she text back that the cards no dey enter but i ignore the text message but few mins after she called me na him i provoke,i come rake for her say why she go dey beg me for card abu na me born her niii?? Its kinda funny and i felt so bad for that kind of character,
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Princek12(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
adexchamp:

One girl texted me and asked me for recharge card for her MTN BIS,imagin ooh but as as a sharp guy na him i scratch my head for numbers and sent her 2 different nos for 1,500 each for MTN.After few mins she text back that the cards no dey enter but i ignore the text message but few mins after she called me na him i provoke,i come rake for her say why she go dey beg me for card abu na me born her niii?? Its kinda funny and i felt so bad for that kind of character,

no mind her, jare. she think sey you be d maga. Make she go buy recharge card wit her fada moni
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
You guys should quit whining, look for girls with good morals and sense of independence to roll with.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by thoth: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2011
i have only spent 3 months in nigeria as an adult and i testify to what guys are saying.
Her: i look shabby.
Me: yes you do.
Her:i hate looking like this.
Me: yes you don't.
Her: i need to do some serious shopping.
Me: ok.
Her: We can go tomorrow.
Me: WE ?
Her:yeah,lets do stuffs together for once.
Me:we just did something an hour ago.
Her: i mean outside.
ME: No.
Her: then you should give me some money for the shopping, i don't like the way i look , ,blablabla.
Me: please get the Bleep out of my house!!
I took that same bastard to my sisters exhibition in Cape Town a week before and she almost bought all the perfumes,clothes and shoes in SA. She even bought a winter fur coat even though we had no winter in Nigeria.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Tosinville(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2011
stupid thread.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2011
Good thread grin grin grin grin
A typical thing a naija girl would say to we bobos when begging us for money grin grin grin grin
baby i love u but to cement my love for yu u have to send me 250 k
or
ohh baby u the love of my love but i need a little token from you
or
darling,my honey,my sugarpie pls send a little money i am broke oo
or
darling pls to prove your love for me u have to gimme a little kulikuli(money)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by tellwisdom: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2011
i have only spent 3 months in nigeria as an adult and i testify to what guys are saying.
Her: i look shabby.
Me: yes you do.
Her:i hate looking like this.
Me: yes you don't.
Her: i need to do some serious shopping.
Me: ok.
Her: We can go tomorrow.
Me: WE ?
Her:yeah,lets do stuffs together for once.
Me:we just did something an hour ago.
Her: i mean outside.
ME: No.
Her: then you should give me some money for the shopping, i don't like the way i look , ,blablabla.
Me: please get the bleep out of my house!!
I took that same bastard to my sisters exhibition in Cape Town a week before and she almost bought all the perfumes,clothes and shoes in SA. She even bought a winter fur coat even though we had no winter in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin AWUF
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by trisha01(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
really?
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
what can i say, i can't relate to this.... but for the affected, please accept my sympathisement tongue pele... better days ahead cry
Re: Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! by trisha01(f): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
adexchamp: One girl texted me and asked me for recharge card for her MTN BIS,imagin ooh but as as a sharp guy na him i scratch my head for numbers and sent her 2 different nos for 1,500 each for MTN.After few mins she text back that the cards no dey enter but i ignore the text message but few mins after she called me na him i provoke,i come rake for her say why she go dey beg me for card abu na me born her niii?? Its kinda funny and i felt so bad for that kind of character,
dats really childish, at least send ha d card, next tym she asks 4 another dn u tell ha dat.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? / List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) / The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.