Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Everyone Pls Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Pls Come To My Aid (954 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Guys Come To My Aid Pls / Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by nostain18(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
My boyfriend has changed since d fasting period and each time i complain he tells me dat i complain 2 much, jst yesterday wen i raised issue he told me dat i complain alot and his other girlfriend does not complain (telling me to my face dat he has another girlfriend) pls wat should i do? Serious contribution pls
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
nostain18:

My boyfriend has changed since d fasting period and each time i complain he tells me dat i complain 2 much, jst yesterday wen i raised issue he told me dat i complain alot and his other girlfriend does not complain (telling me to my face dat he has another girlfriend) pls wat should i do? Serious contribution pls
Slap yourself that is what you should do.

Like seriously babe, he is freaking cheating on you, and he obviously have no respect for you. You shouldn't even be here asking this question, or are you telling me that you can not get better? Or are you just fond of tolerating bullsh!!t from men?
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
Go to the nearest transformer in your area and hug it!!
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by nostain18(f): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks 4 d advice is jst dat i want to know what others wil do about it so as not to take d wrong decision. Thanks
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Mikael4(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Tell him to his face that you QUIT! Doesnt need much rigmarole! cool[/size]
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
Awwww!! Now I feel like an ass!! angry

But just so we get it clear, he isnt cheating on you. He is a muslim and hence is entitled to up to 4 wives. I guess you made your bed, so you'll have to lie on it, sorry booboo
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2011

Sisi Eko, only serious matters are taken serious!!. This one no serious jor angry angry
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
Okija_juju:

Awwww!! Now I feel like an Bottom!! angry

But just so we get it clear, he isnt cheating on you. He is a muslim and hence is entitled to up to 4 wives. I guess you made your bed, so you'll have to lie on it, sorry booboo
Wives and not gfs. tongue tongue  tongue

@poster, you are jut unfortunate to meet up with a bad Muslim brother.
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by amefi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
rokiatu:

I PITY U!
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by MrCork17: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
nostain18:

Sweeery how can I help?  Describe your shef? tongue
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by born2boink(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
if someone change in fasting period, it means God has intervene in his life, check yourself and get close to God too.
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
born2fuck:

if someone change in fasting period, it means God has intervene in his life, check yourself and get close to God too.
Funny azz. grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by MrCork17: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
nostain18. Sweeery I swaaar I can help. u gots badonkey? undecided
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by nostain18(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks all, i appreciate ur concern
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
rokiatu:

To the contrary, a bad muslim would be someone like Osama bin Laden or one of the Boko Boys, He is simply exercising his fundamental human rights as stipulated in the Koran to have up to four wives, Do not forget that every wife was once a girlfriend,
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by nostain18(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
@okija ur comment seems like u know d exact person am talking of
Re: Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by bekay911(f): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
No second thought abt dis jst kick him out of ur house i bet he is residing der

(1) (Reply)

Dumping Guilt? / True Love / Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.