Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42499 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Dainy1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

265 Likes 24 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by JeffreyJunior: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
If the story is exactly as it is told here, then I won't blame her much for feeding her children by every means necessary.

The issue now is that I'm struggling to believe it was done solely in the interest of her family's needs. undecided

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dainy1:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emmanuel909090: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her by every means possible, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.

416 Likes 54 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Are u women allergic to making ur own money? Any small thing.. will say you have no choice but to cheat, go into prostitution etc.

.the way out almost always involve spreading legs for men(tagging it no choice)

248 Likes 29 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
The woman has always been a wh0re all along. Forget the excuse of the man not providing for her. Assuming the man doesn't provide for her, is she handicapped
All the other women her age who are succeeding in business and different vocations, do they have two heads

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u women allergic to making ur own money? Any small thing.. will say you have no choice but to cheat, go into prostitution etc.

.the way out almost always involve spreading legs for men(tagging it no choice)

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by advanceDNA: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

Shior.... sugar daddy crew...

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by samwash(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
If this story is real,who to blame the husband of course.
Many men run away from their responsibilities, leaves it for the woman to bear alone.
Many men will likewise look for a sugar mummy to fend for his family, it's a survival instinct.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids. The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy. Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage? Is the sugar daddy the main target here?What will you advise in this situation?
My advice to you, Mr. Third-party is that you mind your own business and leave them to sort themselves out as they will. According to your story, the man himself has/had himself his own handwork outside of his marriage, so wetin you wan judge? The woman did what she did and fed her family, probably her husband as well, so wetin you wan talk? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Mindlog: 5:30am On Jun 11, 2023
He should also get a sugar mummy and stop being sugar daddy to ladies out there.... husband and wife fit themselves.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2023
The husband should be happy that another man is helping him to do his job. The wife should gather enough evidence and then get her husband arrested for threat to life. The wife and sugar sugar daddy should keep safe.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Instead of killing the kind sugar daddy, he should divorce his wife and continue with his life. You can be a terrible husband, but do not be a terrible father. Most women wouldn't forgive you for the latter. No matter how irresponsible you want to be as a man, have a soft spot for your kids.

Mindlog:
He should also get a sugar mummy and stop being sugar daddy to ladies out there.... husband and wife fit themselves.

Painfully they spend outside on small small girls, but stress life out of the wife at home.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by slawomir: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

What is wrong is wrong

Dating a sugar daddy is absolutely wrong
What happened to huzzling yourself to feed the children then later look for the family of the man and report especially the person way he husband dey fear pass

All I see here are two wayward people coming together as husband and wife right from onset

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Klington: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by immortalmortal: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Very funny... Instead of going to get a job and providing for herself and her kids and leaving the man who isn't providing for her, she's going to have sugar daddy make the man wife no sha catch am. If you check well, the man maybe hustling hard to provide for his wife and kids but the woman is expecting more. If I'm the man, I'll trace the sugar daddy's wife and be bleeping her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ismael97(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmmm.. Why would the woman not find something to do and earn a life? Is having a sugar daddy the solution? She is a prostitute then. There are women that even if u give them the world, they will still cheat. I pray she doesn't contract STDs and infect her husband.

To the Husband, the bible says any man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an INFIDEL. Why would u allow ur children to go hungry while u flex and chil outside?
That's bad. I advise u repent and become responsible before ur marriage crashes totally.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by clockwisereport: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Another Adam Nuru/Moyo Thomas/Tunde Thomas drama loading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by easyfem(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
that sugar daddy must b JESUS
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by canaan6(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Pls is anyone experiencing Kuda bank problem, transfer to Kuda bank nt dropping.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ImoleNaija: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Kuku say she's now a sex worker. Una just dey sugarcoat her occupation with the word 'sugar daddy'.

As for the husband, allow him bark till he gets tired.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Maynmann: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

Are they not her children too? Is she not also feeding her children?
Why is that the next option to do is to cheat on your husband?
Is just like an armed robber saying he stole because he was hungry and he wasn’t paid at his workplace.

Crucifying the guy and her cheating is not correlated.
If the man start providing will that reverse the cheating?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Reference(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

What is wrong with her working to feed the kids. Both husband and wife are equally irresponsible.

When you hear stories like this you can easily picture a couple of delinquents tied by a marriage of convenience.

There is no advise to give other than to school then.on the basics of relationships or to keep well clear while they crash and burn. It certainly won't end well without law enforcement intervention.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by OkayDaddy: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
I won't comment until I hear from the man.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by seguno2: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

Is it the same person as the one in your below stories

Dainy1:
How do you see a marriage where the woman consistently deprive her husband intimacy just because the man is not providing, taking care of their responsibilities. Claiming she's suffering and struggling too much and catering for the children and the family. And would not like to give her body to her man, because her man is not meeting up.

According to her, she can only give out her body to a man that provide for her and her children, a man that buy her gift, a man that loves her.
As a man, what would you do?
Woman why do see provision as love?
Advice for such home pls

Dainy1:
To me, I already recommended divorce. What is your own opinion in this matter?

My younger sister opened up on some ugly situation in her marriage and to me it's not acceptable.

Ever since she got married, she provides everything for herself. Including, in pregnancy through delivery, feeding and paying bills. Her son is 5yrs old now. She's responsible for school fees and everything. The husband has been given excuses up and down without providing and supporting. He has a job but he's being manipulative.

He get her pregnant and begin to sweet talk her and wouldn't provide nor support. He wants children, but he wouldn't pay any bills.

Right now, he's pressurizing her for another child or he'll get more children outside their marriage. She's afriad of more responsibilities of having another baby with her husband because she has no job and her business is struggling.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by modernWays: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

Where do you expect the useless idiot who abandoned his responsibility to have money for DNA test.

Nothing can justify cheating in marriage, the woman should have divorce him instead.

12 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by robinfemi: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
No reason to justify cheating in marriage, maybe husband or wife. Marriage is for better for worst o.

Instead of Sugar daddy, is there no families member anymore? To report her husband to.

Ashewo dey are body. Feeding kids is just an excuse.

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by OkayDaddy: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

So, if a man refuses to feed his family, the next thing is for the woman to be sleeping around for food. Her hands are inactive, her legs are on airplane mode, but her towtow is hyperactive. Well done.

The man is an idiotic loafer, the woman is a prostitute. A very cheap one at that. They are bleeping her about for bread and eggs.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rukaiya Bello Matawalle Weds Mukhtar Ahmed Danmadami In Zamfara (Photos) / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.