Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42595 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Hassanmaye(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What is wrong is wrong

Dating a sugar daddy is absolutely wrong
What happened to huzzling yourself to feed the children then later look for the family of the man and report especially the person way he husband dey fear pass

All I see here are two wayward people coming together as husband and wife right from onset
Damnnnn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
7upnigeria:

Staying away from cheating is about the dignity and value you place on yourself and by extension your husband. There are so many women who are separated, widowed who are not sleeping around because they place so much value on themselves. ONE THING IS SURE, the woman has been a hoe all this while. The husband not providing for her is just an excuse to resume her JOB.
The husband's irresponsible behaviour is something very different from her actions and should be handled differently.

If I should follow this comment, then the man must have met her in a brothel amd if that the case

Get a pig and bath a pig
If the pig sees a dirty carnal he will go inside that cannal because that was where you saw the pig living a happy life before you took it home
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Delaw135: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What is wrong is wrong

Dating a sugar daddy is absolutely wrong
What happened to huzzling yourself to feed the children then later look for the family of the man and report especially the person way he husband dey fear pass

All I see here are two wayward people coming together as husband and wife right from onset

Correct... Be like say u never smoke this afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

Are u sure the children belong to the husband? He should have divorced the man instead of messing around. Women should learn to provide for themselves and their kids.

I like your statement, yes she should have divorced the man and live her freedom life

But do you think such woman is intelligent enough to do that

She seems to be helpless and may not even have such sense

Dont be surprise that those children may not be the man's biological children and he may not have the sense to go for a DNA test

Now tell me are they not deceiving themselves
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sweetkev(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
From all the comments of the females so far in this thread one can confidently say most Nigerian girls or women are cheap prostitutes and scums whether married or not. You can fhuck any of them with little money or manipulation, that's why pastors have free access to Nigeria women pussy any day any time. Out of every 100 group of Nigeria girls pastors has fhucked 99 or fhuckd all. All are prostitutes, I pity fools that marry these cheap scums. Read their comments on this thread, not even 1 condemns their fellow prostitute
Very stupid and cheap gender
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
lomprico:

Gbam!

Lol, you gerit
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Antichristus: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

Let him continue and kill the sugar daddy. When he's caught, he'll face justice and ultimately the hangman.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by SalamRushdie: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

Are U the Sugar Daddy?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
alobright17:

The cheating started way before the lady is just using the lies to cover up, it’ll shock you when the husband open up his own side of the story.

Is like a lady never fabricated a lie that shock you before , they’re manipulators.

So if the sugar daddy is no more the lady will find another sugar daddy? She can’t start any business? Is sugar daddy a work ?

The same way men finds fun in cheating on their partners

Same way some women does that especially when they find themselves in a tight corner

I am married with children
I work in a place that I don't want mention here

When my husband can't provide, especially for the children, I do so with out hesitations
That's because I work and I can afford to raise my home

Now don't be surprise this woman may have just be seating idle at home with no source of income and all the man does is come home pregnant her and so on

Still the man have women he rocks with outside his nome

Is he doing himself or doing his wife

Women who can afford to raise a home because they are working have left irresponsible men long time ago so face their family

A helpless woman have no place to go wi b those children especially if she is hot working

That's when this kind of nonsense things comes up under a man's roof
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Originalsly: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:

My only surprise in this thread is the fact that they came out openly to support a married woman doing transactional sex.

Where in the thread does it say they have transactional sex? We too love to jump to conclusion and build on it as though it is a fact. Can't we work with the information provided? She has a sugar daddy... we don't know if he's 99 years old ... but know he's having sex with her. We don't know if he's abroad ... a foreigner... an online sugar daddy ... but we know he's having sex with her. We don't know if it's a celebrity or just a charitable person providing for her ... but we know she's involved in transactional sex. We need to stop jumping to conclusions.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
isabi2lof:

Look at them wailing, same men that goes out sleeping with prostitutes leaving their children to die of hunger .

When a man cheats on his wife , he's tagged as an alfamail according to Nigeria standard but if a woman does the same , she's tagged as a prostitute .

Hyprocrites everywhere, they can't take half of what they dished out to women.

Most of them are looking for women that will take care of their responsibilities whilst womanizing at the same time.

They should allow women to breath.

You have just narrated all what we have been debating on

What is good for men is equally good for women

For a woman to be in her husband house and have a sugar daddy who takes care of her and the children

Shame on such man

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by occfx: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her by every means possible, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.

He forged the story of the guy hanging out while they are hungry. Possibly, she gives the guy heat and the guy had to go chill out to avoid domestic violence. The woman na olosho, avoid unproductive women

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sweetkev(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
You are right...and our men are too naive and believe in their wives. Lol.

However, if you follow my post history, you will see that I ha e always preached against falling in love in this part of the world. Our women doesn't love any man. They are just pretenders. Our men tend to believe that once a woman marries, she will stop sleeping around. They trust their wives so much which is why most of them get heart attack when reality hits them.

My only surprise in this thread is the fact that they came out openly to support a married woman doing transactional sex.

I have always known that women in Niaja are mostly closet runs girls. Including most of the working class ones. They run suger daddy paroles to augment their earnings. This is why in a workplace, females will be shinning and using the latest gadgets, while their male counterparts are managing their salary. Look at banks for example. See the ladies living lives that their salaries can't afford. Look at the movie industry etc etc.

To think that they carry it into their marriage and come out openly to support it have sealed it for me.

I have always said it here that, it is only a man that wants to be doomed will trust any woman or Fall in love in this country.
Men, the only women who truly loves you are your sisters and your mother. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
00FFT00:

A woman who doesn't do her work, another woman will do it for her?

Yes and so it goes
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Beremx:
my sister I wonder o! A man can cheat but woman can't
That is what the dimwits quoting me don't understand. The fellow I quoted made cheating a gender thing, so I simply pointed it out to him but the imbecîles writing crap missed the point

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Originalsly:

Where in the thread does it say they have transactional sex? We too love to jump to conclusion and build on it as though it is a fact. Can't we work with the information provided? She has a sugar daddy... we don't know if he's 99 years old ... but know he's having sex with her. We don't know if he's abroad ... a foreigner... an online sugar daddy ... but we know he's having sex with her. We don't know if it's a celebrity or just a charitable person providing for her ... but we know she's involved in transactional sex. We need to stop jumping to conclusions.
See man wey get sense
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
lopjohnny:

You were making sense until you said "she had no choice"

Look the choice you saw her made is what is called immediate choice that was needed to feed the children who were neglected by am idiot who doesn't want to provide for them

Maybe as time goes on her sugar daddy will help her to get something doing so that she won't be a more burden to the man who came to her rescue to feed those children

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by alobright17(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

The same way men finds fun in cheating on their partners

Same way some women does that especially when they find themselves in a tight corner

I am married with children
I work in a place that I don't want mention here

When my husband can't provide, especially for the children, I do so with out hesitations
That's because I work and I can afford to raise my home

Now don't be surprise this woman may have just be seating idle at home with no source of income and all the man does is come home pregnant her and so on

Still the man have women he rocks with outside his nome

Is he doing himself or doing his wife

Women who can afford to raise a home because they are working have left irresponsible men long time ago so face their family

A helpless woman have no place to go wi b those children especially if she is hot working

That's when this kind of nonsense things comes up under a man's roof

Madam I’ve seen rich married women cheats with small boys they themselves even gives money to, when they’re caught their usual excuses are my husband is too busy for me he doesn’t last in bed bla bla bla

Madam many ladies in the exact or even better position you’re cheats , some cheats and end up blaming devil when they lack excuses of the the husband not having their time or not caring , this is where my point is .

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isax(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't have any advice to waste
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sweetkev(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

She hasn't been identified as a prostitute

The story didn't say she is into prostitution

The story said she has a sugar daddy not sugar daddies

The question is what made her get a sugar daddy when she has a man she birthed children for
Stupid comment. A prostitute spotted.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Jman06(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

When the man kept her idle at home how do you want her to cope

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because they don't want her to get too expose

What if it happens that the man is no more just suddenly

How do you expect such woman to handle the family

Assuming that woman is working, she can take care of herself and her children in situations like this

But you have to condemn the man who neglected his family

To the extent that the children were starving
No woman can stand the starvation of her child
Why do you always find a reason to blame men in everything As if we don't know that many of you ladies crave men who would keep you at home as housewives? That is why you look for an already made men for marriage? Even after wasting spaces in schools and even when you have gainful employments Now, you're making it look like the man prevented her from working against her own will, like though you were there when he did that.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by lawani: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

White and East Asian men, not black African men.

Please note the difference.

Don't you know any black African that contributed to civilization even if by half an inch?. You seem to be afflicted with reverse racism. A sort of self loathe and a feeling of not being good enough or what have you yourself done to address your own conclusion?. If all black African men were self loathers like you, imagine what the fate of all their nations would be?.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by rafcrown(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
SO,THE Solution is to get a SUGAR DADDY. THIS IS PART 1. Thanks for leaving your own problems and broadcasting the affairs of other people May God give you more strength to get updates.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jman06:
Why do you always find a reason to blame men in everything As if we don't know that many of you ladies crave men who would keep you at home as housewives? That is why you look for an already made men for marriage? Even after wasting spaces in schools and even when you have gainful employments Now, you're making it look like the man prevented her from working against her own will, like though you were there when he did that.
I love amd respect men especially those who have shown thst they are responsible

They will always earn my respect

My problem with the man was thst he doesn't provide amd still make them starve for days

I never supported her having a sugar daddy amd I Sam's so in my earlier post

Now that she is stranded under man's roof

What do you want her to do in the interim whereas the man is busy rocking his world outside

That money he is spending out, is it not enough to feed his starving family

Some sensible men spend jolly time with women outside but yet the make sure the home is stocked with food

Food is one essential thing in life, no one can survive with empty stomach

I am working and I don't have any reason to have a sugar daddy to will support me to feed my children

In her own case she is jot doing anything, what do you expect

And now the man is depressed

What is making him to be depressed if not what he brought upon himself
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
sweetkev:
Stupid comment. A prostitute spotted.

You are a male prostitute that's why you use that word easily

Come and beat me in my husband house
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by eroticecstasy: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
People don't know the consequences of raising your children with the money made from adultery. In some Akwa Ibom villages it can even kill the man and the children.

Most of the young men and women that dies mysteriously few years after marriage are traceable to adultery.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
alobright17:

Madam I’ve seen rich married women cheats with small boys they themselves even gives money to, when they’re caught their usual excuses are my husband is too busy for me he doesn’t last in bed bla bla bla

Madam many ladies in the exact or even better position you’re cheats , some cheats and end up blaming devil when they lack excuses of the the husband not having their time or not caring , this is where my point is .

If I understood what your point is, it's centered on those women who cheat and gives reasons that their husband is too busy and doesn't have their time

Let me classify something here

This post that is dragging on, the woman is cheating to feed her children in her husband house because the man has not been providing, is it supposed to be so from the man, even if the woman works or not

In your own comment, you said that those women you mentioned Said that their husband have no time for them

Their case is different those ones are sex starved

The woman issue here is hungry with her kids

So they are doing the same cheating with different reasons

If a man makes love satisfactory to his wife, what will she need another man for ?

If a man provides food at home for his children, why should a woman have a sugar daddy to feed the man's children

Ok if a woman doesn’t respect her husband and doesn't cook for him at home, yet the man provides food at home amd he decides to have a girlfriend that will be giving him what he is lacking at home

Will you blame such man

I will not blame such man

Let's always do the right thing to avoid nonsense

Marriage is not a game of gambling

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Theevilone(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmm..
I will not encourage cheating in marriage but the woman and the kids should not starve to death na.

I have experienced poverty and hunger and know what it can lead to.

The useless husband can’t do nothing the sugar daddy will just deal with him, he doesn’t have money to feed his family na sugar daddy he wan go fight with?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Draslo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him
Shame on you. I was expecting you will write something like she should have gone out to work/hustle. You people are quick to rubbish my gender all the while depending on us for survival.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Theevilone(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
sweetkev:
Men, the only women who truly loves you are your sisters and your mother. Talking from experience.

Not absolutely true.

A good girl from a good home who married her right husband will love him more than anything.

No doubt there are fake love everywhere yet there several genuine ones.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by victme1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Maynmann:

Are they not her children too? Is she not also feeding her children?
Why is that the next option to do is to cheat on your husband?
Is just like an armed robber saying he stole because he was hungry and he wasn’t paid at his workplace.

Crucifying the guy and her cheating is not correlated.
If the man start providing will that reverse the cheating?
Hmmmm have you ever experienced Hunger before, have you ever slept with nothing to eat and with no hope of what to eat? Do you have kids yourself or siblings.
Do you know the extent you will go to fend for them

You asking that will the cheating be reversed?
My response is does the punanny have Meter?

Someone is helping with your responsibility being a failed husband and you are not appreciative. The should eve be fanning the Sugardady when he is fucking is wife in appreciation.
Because you get prik for under you too the call yourself Man, yeye man. Tufiaka!
The man is a useless husband and father.he is also a coward.
Such men should be tagged Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Draslo:

Shame on you. I was expecting you will write something like she should have gone out to work/hustle. You people are quick to rubbish my gender all the while depending on us for survival.

Shame on you because you want her children to starve while she is thinking of how to get work as if the work search is assured ans automatic

Shame on you for not being ashamed that a stupid man like you is starving his wife and 3 children and still expect her to be faithful while he is busy sleeping with women outside when he could have brought that money home to feed his family

Shame on you that men like you forced women to go out to feed their children

What makes you think this is the first time she is going out or probably the children are his biological children

How will he even know if the children are his biological children when he is busy fucking out

Why is he getting depressed that his wife has a sugar daddy that is feeding his children while he is alive, does he want the children to starve to death

If he had met his wife in a brothel, why is he angry over what she is doing to feed his children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.