Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42589 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by DOKON(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
This story looks like your story . Say the truth!

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him[/quote]
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Maynmann: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
victme1:

Hmmmm have you ever experienced Hunger before, have you ever slept with nothing to eat and with no hope of what to eat? Do you have kids yourself or siblings.
Do you know the extent you will go to fend for them

You asking that will the cheating be reversed?
My response is does the punanny have Meter?

Someone is helping with your responsibility being a failed husband and you are not appreciative. The should eve be fanning the Sugardady when he is fucking is wife in appreciation.
Because you get prik for under you too the call yourself Man, yeye man. Tufiaka!
The man is a useless husband and father.he is also a coward.
Such men should be tagged Terrorist!
Can’t they work like how normal people do?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by kwasoly(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

All of them are mad!!!
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by 7upnigeria: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

If I should follow this comment, then the man must have met her in a brothel amd if that the case

Get a pig and bath a pig
If the pig sees a dirty carnal he will go inside that cannal because that was where you saw the pig living a happy life before you took it home

Maybe, maybe not. But the sure thing is she was probably raised to depend on a man for EVERYTHING, IRRESPONSIBLE UPBRINGING. Imagine the children not being able to feed because their Dad is not providing. Even if its POS business or selling indomie and egg as a mother, your children should feed. Shes not doing any work except to open her legs for sex and have children. Which woman does that in this century, moreso the husband is irresponsible.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by dpumppy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.

If the man is unable to provide for his family at this point, the woman should try and get a work too. Overload dey kill. This is what usually happen when you married runs gal believing that she has changed.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Bennycollins: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him
I fear your type. Na them be this o, guys beware.
No one supports the man's misconduct here. The question is, is that the only means the wife has to survive??
What if she had a caring man but maybe he happened to die, become handicapped or probably lost his job?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Originalsly:

Where in the thread does it say they have transactional sex? We too love to jump to conclusion and build on it as though it is a fact. Can't we work with the information provided? She has a sugar daddy... we don't know if he's 99 years old ... but know he's having sex with her. We don't know if he's abroad ... a foreigner... an online sugar daddy ... but we know he's having sex with her. We don't know if it's a celebrity or just a charitable person providing for her ... but we know she's involved in transactional sex. We need to stop jumping to conclusions.

Funny guy.... is sugar daddy and her sigar baby not transactional sex ??...its just a modified prostitutioń arrangement with a regular customer... grin
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by drlateef: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?

A tough question from feminist handbook😂😂😂👏👏👏
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
7upnigeria:

Maybe, maybe not. But the sure thing is she was probably raised to depend on a man for EVERYTHING, IRRESPONSIBLE UPBRINGING. Imagine the children not being able to feed because their Dad is not providing. Even if its POS business or selling indomie and egg as a mother, your children should feed. Shes not doing any work except to open her legs for sex and have children. Which woman does that in this century, moreso the husband is irresponsible.

You have said it all
. There was a fault in the upbringing

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bennycollins:
I fear your type. Na them be this o, guys beware.
No one supports the man's misconduct here. The question is, is that the only means the wife has to survive??
What if she had a caring man but maybe he happened to die, become handicapped or probably lost his job?

Are we talking about a dead man that has since been buried

Or we are talking about an able man who has lost his bearing by neglecting his family but having fun outside with other women
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by darealez(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

What makes you different from him

Luckily she seem to have found a resolve. Good for her then. The foolish man should get lost, and probably just get a divorce. That way, she can live well and proceed with her life.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by merits(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

The simple truth.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Jman06(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

I love amd respect men especially those who have shown thst they are responsible

They will always earn my respect

My problem with the man was thst he doesn't provide amd still make them starve for days

I never supported her having a sugar daddy amd I Sam's so in my earlier post

Now that she is stranded under man's roof

What do you want her to do in the interim whereas the man is busy rocking his world outside

That money he is spending out, is it not enough to feed his starving family

Some sensible men spend jolly time with women outside but yet the make sure the home is stocked with food

Food is one essential thing in life, no one can survive with empty stomach

I am working and I don't have any reason to have a sugar daddy to will support me to feed my children

In her own case she is jot doing anything, what do you expect

And now the man is depressed

What is making him to be depressed if not what he brought upon himself
The way you're hyperventilating over this matter and casting aspersions on the supposed husband not minding whether the story is true or not, makes it look like you have some bottled up anger against the menfolk.

This story may just be some imagined or perhaps one-sided one. Even if the story is true and exactly as written, the woman in question has no justification whatsoever to resort to adultery as a means of catering for her children.

Many wives have had similar experiences but stood firm and salvaged their families through some dints of hard work and through helps from family and friends. I personally know one lady who was able to weather such storm and came out victorious.

Not that I'm in anyway encouraging men to be irresponsible and not cater for their families, but any woman who chooses to prostitute herself with the excuse of catering for her children is irresponsible and should never be praised. In this time and age, women have more opportunities at paid employments and even some businesses than men, so no excuses for prostitution.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by creolehunt: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

She hasn't been identified as a prostitute

The story didn't say she is into prostitution

The story said she has a sugar daddy not sugar daddies

The question is what made her get a sugar daddy when she has a man she birthed children for

What is prostitution please?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by alobright17(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

If I understood what your point is, it's centered on those women who cheat and gives reasons that their husband is too busy and doesn't have their time

Let me classify something here

This post that is dragging on, the woman is cheating to feed her children in her husband house because the man has not been providing, is it supposed to be so from the man, even if the woman works or not

In your own comment, you said that those women you mentioned Said that their husband have no time for them

Their case is different those ones are sex starved

The woman issue here is hungry with her kids

So they are doing the same cheating with different reasons

If a man makes love satisfactory to his wife, what will she need another man for ?

If a man provides food at home for his children, why should a woman have a sugar daddy to feed the man's children

Ok if a woman doesn’t respect her husband and doesn't cook for him at home, yet the man provides food at home amd he decides to have a girlfriend that will be giving him what he is lacking at home

Will you blame such man

I will not blame such man

Let's always do the right thing to avoid nonsense

Marriage is not a game of gambling

Madam if the said man the lady is cheating on happens to be your husband will you accept her wholeheartedly after she said she's doing so to feed her children!?

Hope you'll hail your husband and call him a hero and say go on and even help others in the same situation?

If your answer to this question is otherwise then there's no justification to what she's doing.

Everyone has reasons for doing bad things.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Bennycollins: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

Are we talking about a dead man that has since been buried

Or we are talking about an able man who has lost his bearing by neglecting his family but having fun outside with other women
You and the woman in question still don't have a point to prostitute, we have all condemned the irresponsible man.
Do you start stealing because you have been a victim of robbery? If you do then it is in your nature in the first place to steal.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Killermamba: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

The bible said a man that can not provide for his family is worst than an infidel. The same bible also condemn adultery as well, two wrongs don't make a right. Both are wrong.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
alobright17:

Madam if the said man the lady is cheating on happens to be your husband will you accept her wholeheartedly after she said she's doing so to feed her children!?

Hope you'll hail your husband and call him a hero and say go on and even help others in the same situation?

If your answer to this question is otherwise then there's no justification to what she's doing.

Everyone has reasons for doing bad things.

Wetin concern me
If you bring children to this life feed them and provide for them
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
darealez:

Luckily she seem to have found a resolve. Good for her then. The foolish man should get lost, and probably just get a divorce. That way, she can live well and proceed with her life.

😂, you are special
Don't thise people saying what they think ans not what should be done
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Iyasaburi: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Maynmann:

Are they not her children too? Is she not also feeding her children?
Why is that the next option to do is to cheat on your husband?
Is just like an armed robber saying he stole because he was hungry and he wasn’t paid at his workplace.

Crucifying the guy and her cheating is not correlated.

Will it reverse the hunger
If the man start providing will that reverse the cheating?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by malvisguy212: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?
I just don't know why you chose to defend adultery , the both of them are wrong. two wrong don't make a right....but still the woman action is very much understandable , if the man feel threatened by one sugar daddy , he may step up his responsibility, and the woman must change completely....then I see a fruitful home with caring couples.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by emmyN(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What is wrong is wrong

Dating a sugar daddy is absolutely wrong
What happened to huzzling yourself to feed the children then later look for the family of the man and report especially the person way he husband dey fear pass

All I see here are two wayward people coming together as husband and wife right from onset

Not commenting on the issue, just the highlighted, I see it a lot. Some of us nor get who we dey fear for family, so how na? cheesy
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MechanicMike: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

angry
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MechanicMike: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

...amebo.....mind yor busciness..if u wannto fukk her..juss fukk her......QUIT PARANNNNGULATING!!!!!(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Poske95(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
The woman belongs to the streets.....mother, wife, sister,.....name it
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Draslo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

Shame on you because you want her children to starve while she is thinking of how to get work as if the work search is assured ans automatic

Shame on you for not being ashamed that a stupid man like you is starving his wife and 3 children and still expect her to be faithful while he is busy sleeping with women outside when he could have brought that money home to feed his family

Shame on you that men like you forced women to go out to feed their children

What makes you think this is the first time she is going out or probably the children are his biological children

How will he even know if the children are his biological children when he is busy fucking out

Why is he getting depressed that his wife has a sugar daddy that is feeding his children while he is alive, does he want the children to starve to death

If he had met his wife in a brothel, why is he angry over what she is doing to feed his children

This says a lot about you
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

Briefly...
1. DNA for theil children if their are indees his children
2. He should divorce her on the ground of adultery
3. I don't blame the sugar daddy
4. The husband is spineless pig but the wife fuc*k up
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MrgudK(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
So what if she never had a husband like he died or something?? Sometimes when people speak or justify some acts, it's not far fetched, you can directly trace it back to their homes. SAD.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Mtmike(m): 1:47am On Jun 12, 2023
A man that is not providing for his family is worse than an infidel
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 1:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Draslo:

This says a lot about you

You will still read more of my post to understand a lot about me

Keep following

Wetin concern me
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Gerrard59(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2023
lawani:

Don't you know any black African that contributed to civilization even if by half an inch?. You seem to be afflicted with reverse racism. A sort of self loathe and a feeling of not being good enough or what have you yourself done to address your own conclusion?. If all black African men were self loathers like you, imagine what the fate of all their nations would be?.

Yet to refute my stance that modern civilisation was built and still built and maintained by White and East Asian men. If you disapprove of it, mention a country dominated by black people with at least 50 million people that is prosperous. In fact, a black dominated country similar to Malaysia in terms of development and HDIndices. Malaysia is fair because it would be unfair to include South Korea.

Black men always perpetuate this braggadocio that men built civilisation, yet no black-dominated country can stand side by side with either Norway or South Korea. My point is: let black men focus on the basics rather than dangling their preek chanting men built modern civilisations whereas we no follow. Use your superiority complex to build functioning and prosperous countries.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Robchuks77(m): 4:06am On Jun 12, 2023
frozen70:

When the man kept her idle at home how do you want her to cope

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because they don't want her to get too expose

What if it happens that the man is no more just suddenly

How do you expect such woman to handle the family

Assuming that woman is working, she can take care of herself and her children in situations like this

But you have to condemn the man who neglected his family

To the extent that the children were starving
No woman can stand the starvation of her child
Did u add that part of keeping her idle or what.
The main gist be say.. We reason the way we were raised..

Keep your opinion and ur garnishes defence line to urself..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.