Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42592 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by highchief1: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should be happy that another man is helping him to do his job. The wife should gather enough evidence and then get her husband arrested for threat to life. The wife and sugar sugar daddy should keep safe.
u Dey crase for head.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ahnie: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?
Mi nigress cheesy
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by tfelicityk(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
If he kills the sugar daddy. Him to will be killed by the judgement of the court. In fact, if the sugar press charges on him, he is gone forever.

The stupid man should go and take proper care of his home. And let go off whatever that may had happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ahnie: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dem full nairaland... extension of YSSG(yellow socks n slippers gangs) wink

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by biggz82: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
This post na lie, it's just from your small imagination

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Efinem006(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.
Sharp grin
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Onucs(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

Spoken like a contemporary African woman devoid of any atom of sense. So whoring is the perfect solution for the problem at hand? Jeez!

Sometimes I wonder if I am ever gonna be able to summon the courage to marry in this our generation. Little wonders there are more single mothers than married women these days 🤔🤔

A generation where marriage is the only source of poverty alleviation our girls know. Spits.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by bolabadmus38: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
She can quit if tired of the relationship. Having a sugar daddy while still married may eventually destroy her. A lot of hardworking women survive as single perent. She can quit the marriage,get a menial job to feed her children and be determined and focused and forget sugar daddy thing which she may regret later
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by lopjohnny(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

You were making sense until you said "she had no choice"
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by konvicted77: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
Person wey neva chop, na'im u dey advice to go do DNA.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Gerrard59(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tunde835:
Stupid as hankerchief that built modern civilization as we know it. What is the ratio of inventions from men to women.

White and East Asian men, not black African men.

Please note the difference.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by BrotherFolake: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
😎

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Meditation01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. As you exhale, mentally picture all tiredness, tension,
and fatigue leaving you. Relax. Turn your attention to the crown of your head. Visualize that a
wave of golden light is entering into you at the top of your head and passing throughout your
entire body. Imagine this golden light passing from the crown of your head, through your neck,
shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, lower back, and down your legs to your feet.
As you imagine the golden light passing throughout your body, feel yourself relaxing. Picture
another wave of golden light entering in through the crown of your head and visualize it passing
through your entire body and then leaving through the soles of your feet. Feel that wave after
wave of golden light is passing through you in this way. Each wave of golden light that passes
through your body removes more of your tension and helps you to enter further and deeper into a
state of total relaxation.
Picture that the waves of golden light have now become a solid river of golden light which is
constantly passing through you. Picture this golden light expanding beyond your body and filling
up the entire room. Then visualize the golden light expanding beyond the earth ... beyond the sky
... into the infinite. Feel that the golden light is constantly passing through you and washing all of
your tensions, problems, and worries beyond you, beyond the earth ... beyond the sky ... into the
infinite. Continue visualizing the golden stream of light passing through you into the infinite for
as long as you choose to relax.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Sultty(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
then what... Don't give incomplete advises. The man messed up big time

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Robchuks77:

U see how u dey sōund like broda solo..
So the only means to escape the hardship is selling her body... Sorry for una

When the man kept her idle at home how do you want her to cope

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because they don't want her to get too expose

What if it happens that the man is no more just suddenly

How do you expect such woman to handle the family

Assuming that woman is working, she can take care of the children

But you have to condemn the man who neglected his family

To the extent that the children were starving
No woman can stand the starvation of her child

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by akajos4real: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
The woman should divorce the man and go have her sugar daddy outside of marriage.
There is no justification for adultery in the sanctity of marriage.

The problem with this is that the children will be stigmatized based on the action of their mother

I sincerely hope that the children actually belong to the husband.

This is what modernity and religion has brought to us.
In the days of our fathers, this could not have happened when a woman is properly married to a man.

Reason is simple, CONSEQUENCES.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Pat081: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
No sin in that so far the husband is a living dead man who care less about his family
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Robchuks77:

U see how u dey sōund like broda solo..
So the only means to escape the hardship is selling her body... Sorry for una

When the man kept her idle at home how do you want her to cope

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because they don't want her to get too expose

What if it happens that the man is no more just suddenly

How do you expect such woman to handle the family

Assuming that woman is working, she can take care of herself and her children in situations like this

But you have to condemn the man who neglected his family

To the extent that the children were starving
No woman can stand the starvation of her child
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Honestfrend:

Keep kwayet must your become a prostitute to become a provider?

What will then happen wen the man dies?

Every one will die, if he idea first his family will not be buried with him

For every prostitute their is a man prostitute patronizing her

If men don't go to them, they won't be out for such
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sharone21(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ballotelle:
What if the husband dies, is this what she would do ?

Inasmuch as I don't support what the wife is doing but do u know if she has told his family members and friends and finally had to resort to this?

I know some women going through this husband neglect of a thing, they want u to carry pregnancyx3, bornx3, cook/ breastfeed/ back junior/ do homework all at once, do house chores etc ... The women are dying of high BP but their own husband own be say she must work knowing the situation of jobs in Nigeria and he isn't ready to REALLY set her up in business. Sex is what the men care about, not ready to care for that BODY being sexed.

If hubby is DEAD,that is a different case as with the 'badge' of widowhood she can gain pity from people, church, community and government.... But, u can't have a husband and be behaving like a widow.... Who go even help u wen get able bodied man for house?

The job u all are shouting that the woman should get is what the man needs to add to his income as side hustle or multiple streams of income....No man gets disrespected if he plays well his role instead of stylisly dodging it.

Say the man dey see period ni, or has same strength as the woman or has put to bed before for him to slack on HIS provision role? She has already played her role and going out to look for money is going outside her traditional roles, which are already multifaceted. The man's only MAJOR role, he is still failing to fulfill it( Forget about protection because na God dey protect us)... This type of man, I won't be surprised that if anything happens unfortunately, God forbid to the wife, may share the kids to family members or give them as househelps so that he can face his own life and survive.

U men shout feminism wen u want the weaker gender to play your role....When money no dey house, u don't blame woman oooo.

It is a risk marrying a man who hasn't tried to establish himself 1st before marriage rather rushing into it and a greater risk marrying a man who doesn't fully KNOW his God given ROLE.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Honestfrend:

God forbid if your man was late; ashawo will be your only source of income,?

Men like you that patronizes ashawo are equally ashawo

So if you are their customer them you are the reason they are out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by 00FFT00(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

A woman who doesn't do her work, another woman will do it for her?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
creolehunt:

So if a woman has financial needs, instead of getting a job or business, she goes into prostitution.

Is that correct?

She hasn't been identified as a prostitute

The story didn't say she is into prostitution

The story said she has a sugar daddy not sugar daddies

The question is what made her get a sugar daddy when she has a man she birthed children for

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

When a scammer runs out of money ... what does he do to get money?
Is it not find people to scam?... because that's the way he knows best?

The husband knew the way she knows best how to get money. I'm almost sure he was a sugar daddy to her ... so what should he expect when he cannot provide? She is doing the way she knows best .... getting a sugar daddy. The reason is simple .... the husband is not providing .... that's the root of the problem.

My advice ... the husband need to man up and provide for his family.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
blackgold2018:
rubbish..Mumu opinion. The woman doesn’t have hands to work abi. And leave the marriage afterwards.

Oh.. sorry it was a ladies comment. Lazy fool

Is a big fool like you that pushes women to go and meet other men

So deal with it

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ItisWell22(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:

All I see here are two wayward people coming together as husband and wife right from onset

And that’s on periodt! 📍💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
All of you mentioning my quote
I have not read where you condemn the man for negligence on his family

If you as a man fails to carry out your duty

Deal with what goes after it

Wether the wife is working or not

Go and face your home while you rock outside

Women are supporters to the man

You can't have kids and neglect them yet you have fun out there

Why get pained when some one is assisting you on your job

Those of you calling her a prostitute
She is not a prostitute

We still have men that sex women for money and get paid

No one is talking about that

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Abemy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Once an olosho, always an olosho, any given reason is a coverup.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Though I don't support the man for not providing for his family but is adultery the only way to earn a living?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Abemy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Once an olosho, always an olosho, any given reason is a coverup. If paradventure the husband dies before her, she will be tired of sleeping around, now that he is alive, she thinks she is doing the man.

Sugar daddy that would sack her if the hubby drop dead.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Hassanmaye(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him
Crucify what This is Christianaphobia
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
rockmite:

U guys don't know how difficult it is to care of 3 kids. Kids? Kids can hardly do anything for themselves. In developed world, once u have kids as couples, one person must always be in charge of the kids at a time. U can't do a full time job as woman with 3 kids. My wife left her career for 7 years for our 2 lovely kids. But thank God, she is doing greatly now as a career lady. It is not easy unless u want to compromise d wellbeing of the kids.
Blame the useless man not the poor woman.

This is one respond I was waiting for

Yes I said I don't support her actions or attitude

But the man in ability to provide for his family, made her to start running to where she found herself

Its always good for both parents to have a source of income

Anyway
Thanks very much for this input

I hope they read and reason with you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.