Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42594 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Evestar200:
Hunger is not something to joke with sha

What kind of a man will be happy to see his family goes to bed hungry?

Anyways both deserve each other
So in other words. Hook up and Ashewo is something most of you women support and would gladly do without hesitation.

If all you support the woman who decided to sleep around instead of working. It shows that's exactly how majority of you are wired.

No wonder hook up job is what many girls are into now.

And tomorrow una go dey expect respect from men....when you can easily sleep around when you are hungry.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by HighTableVoice: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2023
The wife is lazy.. is working not an option anymore ?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isabi2lof: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2023
But if the so called man has money tomorrow, he will start keeping side chicks Hun undecided

He should also look for his own sugar mummy, since he can't feed his family.

The wife get time wey she dey shalaye

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
I'm yet to see a woman here who have condemned the woman for trying to ruin another woman's marriage.

None of you would accept it if your hubby is the sugar daddy. Cos you can't tell me the man doesn't have his own family as well.

Yea, none of us would accept, but don't forget that the logical gender told us men must cheat. When I see any of you condemn cheating men, then we would talk about the home she is "ruining".

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Evestar200(f): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
So in other words. Hook up and Ashewo is something most of you women support and would gladly do without hesitation.

If all you support the woman who decided to sleep around instead of working. It shows that's exactly how majority of you are wired.

And tomorrow una go dey expect respect from men....when you can easily sleep around when you are hungry.
Are the women doing the hook-ups with themselves? Is not same men that patronize them?

You all will come to castigate women and forget that is the same men that are patronizing them.

When you men stop patronizing them, they will look for work to do.

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Chinny024(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Tunde835:
Stupid as hankerchief that built modern civilization as we know it. What is the ratio of inventions from men to women.

Don't shift goal post...
I rest my case..

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Didi2d(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her in every means necessary, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.

I was already buying other people idea until I read yours, you really made sense

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isabi2lof: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:

Who are those patronizing them , are they the ones patronizing themselves A married man won't take care of his immediate family but goes outside to spend the little he has on side chicks.

Since some men can't control their sexual urge , they'll pay for it through their nostrils.

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by holybabayo(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2023
When they say marry woman wey get work, people say we be goldfiggers. If the man dies now na ashowo this woman go be.

But men try take care of your house.

Make we hear from both sides sha to know wetin be true and lie

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?
The sugarless daddy should be 'sugarly'.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Chinny024:
The husband should be held responsible for her sins...period..

Even God said you should cater for ur family and provide whatsoever they want.

Why marrying and bearing kids when you know quite alright you can't support ur family financially, emotionally and otherwise.

He has abused her psychologically already by not standing up to his responsibilities..

I though women want to be equal to.men? So you can't work but you want to be equal to men?

So as a woman, your only option to survive is to be sleeping around.

Look at how you are justifying a woman who have been into hook up before getting married.

This is why it is very hard to respect women...cos almost all of you appear to be too cheap. Why would a man respect you when it will be easy to open your legs, once there is money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Innobee99(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Chinny024:

What about your gender that's as stupid as dirty handkerchief who brought kids he knows vividly there's no source of support to train the kids..
Face ur gender and leave her alone...
Divorce is free if u are not comfortable in a union. Divorce and simply become a Community tool. Is as simple that that

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Joshmanfashion(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Op you be the sugar daddy I know instead of knacking the woman just help her with whatever you can and let her be

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by skj1377(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
I think the woman should give her husband some slaps

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Adewale1603(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Is the wife jobless?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MrFly(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should be happy that another man is helping him to do his job. The wife should gather enough evidence and then get her husband arrested for threat to life. The wife and sugar sugar daddy should keep safe.
u are very correct. The wife is exactly ur type, lazy but promiscous. Open and close crew

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Backpedal: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?
The sugar daddy is gonna kill the man of he is not careful

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by immortalmortal: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Tunde835:
If anything we should hear from the man cause women can justify anything. As far as I'm concerned we don't know anything

Yeah.. you're right
The guy maybe an A*sehole
He may also be a great guy struggling to meet up with demands of his family. We'll never know till we hear his side of the story

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by TheFreshVanilla: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
There are many irresponsible men out there. I support the woman. If you as a husband neglects your wife and children while you flex with sidechicks, the woman can go ahead and do it.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
isabi2lof:

Who are those patronizing them , are they the ones patronizing themselves A married man won't take care of his immediate family but goes outside to spend the little he has on side chicks.

Since some men can't control their sexual urge , they'll pay for it through their nostrils.
Listen, I do not even care. It is still you women that will cry when men treat you exactly as you are - a sex object.

You are here bragging cos you think a man is hurting from a woman's whoring ways. But tomorrow when men tell you that your only value is in sex, you will start lamenting.

Today, you are proving it that you can't survive without being a sex object for men by supporting a married woman who is opening legs for another woman's husband in exchange for money...

As for patronage...ofcourse men will continue to patronize you as long as you play your position.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by wisdomkid: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

This line of thought is quite disturbing. But we are all entitled to our opinion though. However, from the writeup, it says the man refused to provide for his family and spent the money he has outside.

Meaning that the woman was "Faithful" during this period. However, I am not in support of the woman's action. However, it seems humans in general are not to be trusted. You didn't ask whether the man has a girlfriend outside.

Remember, God didn't create Adam, Eve and Evelyn. Just one man for one woman.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Iceman2017(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

See what this generation has turned to. Glorifying immorality. So there is no other means of making money and providing for your home.
Must it be through "forlickings"?

There are ladies that got married and their husbands died early and they work so hard to raise their kids without resorting to immoralities.
Grow up and change your mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by dejaiiro(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2023
The man should just divorce to the wife, because he is an irresponsible man, scripturally a man is expected to provide for his household.

As for the woman, she should have divorced the man instead of cheating on him. Both of them should part ways undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Evestar200:
Are the women doing the hook-ups with themselves? Is not same men that patronize them?

You all will come to castigate women and forget that is the same men that are patronizing them.

When you men stop patronizing them, they will look for work to do.
Na we are not stopping. As long as you make yourselves cheap and available, we will patronize you.

Just don't cry when we tell you that your only value is being a sex object.

Maintain this same energy and play your position. No one will complain if you women agreed that you are available for transactional sex soon as shit hits the fan.

The complaint is cause you all pretend a lot. Today you are claiming it with your full chest.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Toscarel: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

With which money?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ballotelle(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2023
What if the husband dies, is this what she would do ?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isabi2lof: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him

Look at them wailing, same men that goes out sleeping with prostitutes leaving their children to die of hunger .

When a man cheats on his wife , he's tagged as an alfamail according to Nigeria standard but if a woman does the same , she's tagged as a prostitute .

Hyprocrites everywhere, they can't take half of what they dished out to women.

Most of them are looking for women that will take care of their responsibilities whilst womanizing at the same time.

They should allow women to breath.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by alobright17(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

The cheating started way before the lady is just using the lies to cover up, it’ll shock you when the husband open up his own side of the story.

Is like a lady never fabricated a lie that shock you before , they’re manipulators.

So if the sugar daddy is no more the lady will find another sugar daddy? She can’t start any business? Is sugar daddy a work ?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2023
What every woman should know is that, God comes before your husband, and he is authority over him,.,

When life seems difficult even in the house bof your husband, run to God for directions and help....

That Sugar daddy, could have been a better family friend if she had known her place in God,...

Let her leave the man, the kids are watching, and they will pay him back in due time...
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Gbemini(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
As a good husband ur roles is to provide for your family so your wife have the right to mess around cos u failed as a father...
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Newborn27(f): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
There's no justification for cheating either in marriage or courtship.

Being Discipline is the key....what if the husband died and she happened to be a widow... won't she survive.

She should go out and work to cater for her kids...no matter how little her income is ...if she's doing it diligently and faithfully...the kid's happiness multiplies needs .

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Tunde835:
Stupid as hankerchief that built modern civilization as we know it. What is the ratio of inventions from men to women.

Don't say invention of men to women, say invention of nigerian black men to women because it doesnt exist, cos you nigerian men cannot invent or produce ordinary toothpick, only to fvck around and breed uncountable kids everywhere that you can't take care of, then destroy your country on per minute basis as is existing today, or should we point out the numerous corruption and insane stealing you all keep doing just to please women?

You Nigerian men are stupid handkerchief that cannot build anything.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.