Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42588 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by lomprico(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

Gbam!
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by superCleanworks(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

one bottle of shawarma for you

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel, he is a cesspit,

A man that is always outside his home all day everyday, not caring how his family feeds is definitely feeding himself outside and fvcking another woman, so all is fair when both are cheating.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Freelancerr(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
His wife has sugar daddy?
Omo!
The guy should go for a DNA test asap.
So he won't father someone else kid.

The worst mistake a man will ever make is to date an old-time hook-up babe.

How to know?

80% of girls are into hook up codedly but won't show it.
So if you have a girl you suspect she's into hook up, I would advice you become careful with her before she pin another man pregnancy on you.

Tho, what I do to a girl I'm dating is I clone there chat mostly WhatsApp.

Once it's cloned I check and read all their message directly on my phone even without them noticing.

I do this for some months so as to be sure of whom I'm dating, make I for no go enter one chance.

I'll teach anyone this trick only if you check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

Note : you will pay a token before we start. Cos it's not free oooo.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Newborn27(f): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2023
There's no justification for cheating either in marriage or courtship.

Being Discipline is the key....what if the husband died and she happened to be a widow... won't she survive?

She should go out and work to cater for her kids...no matter how little her income is ...if she's doing it diligently and faithfully...the kid's happiness multiplies income .

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Chinny024(f): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Innobee99:
Divorce is free if u are not comfortable in a union. Divorce and simply become a Community tool. Is as simple that that

Who would train the kids..May be they should turn to hoodlums ,arm robbers or kids living in the slum...Any man who can't comfortably train his kids or provide for his family is worst than an adulterer.

A woman in my street does same too...At first I judged her but when she opened up to me...I was dumbfounded..Kids school fees piled up for almost 3terms each...In the morning, children tremble at the embarrassment they usually get due to schoolfees drive at all times...Imagine the trauma a child develops early...Food na wahala...Batcher rent of less than 4k monthly dey hard him....During pandemic, I heard whiii trying to assist the little I could...If a child is sick...Would end up draining my injections on them...

Don't push ur wife and kids to the wall....Don't make someone's daughter vulnerable...It's as simple as that..

EVERYONE MUSTN'T MARRY.

Let's fact the fact straight up...

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isabi2lof: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
Listen, I do not even care. It is still you women that will cry when men treat you exactly as you are - a sex object.

You are here bragging cos you think a man is hurting from a woman's whoring ways. But tomorrow when men tell you that your only value is in sex, you will start lamenting.

Today, you are proving it that you can't survive without being a sex object for men by supporting a married woman who is opening legs for another woman's husband in exchange for money...

As for patronage...ofcourse men will continue to patronize you as long as you play your position.

So why are you guys crying on this thread

How many men are ready to give out jobs to ladies without expecting sex from them , you guys are so cheap , even as a lady with your own business, just for you to market your product, they'll start giving you conditions before they can patronize your business.

Look at the higher institution, same thing is happening there ,they must ask for sex before passing a particular student.

Take it or leave it , You guys are the problem. The so called married man took advantage of her condition, I knew she might not have the mind to do it from the onset.

I blamed the married man that can't render help to a married woman without sleeping with her undecided .

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MilitantAtheist: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2023
From all the comments of the females so far in this thread one can confidently say most Nigerian girls or women are cheap prostitutes and scums whether married or not. You can fhuck any of them with little money or manipulation, that's why pastors have free access to Nigeria women pussy any day any time. Out of every 100 group of Nigeria girls pastors has fhucked 99 or fhuckd all. All are prostitutes, I pity fools that marry these cheap scums. Read their comments on this thread, not even 1 condemns their fellow prostitute

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by joyandfaith: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him

Are u sure the children belong to the husband? He should have divorced the man instead of messing around. Women should learn to provide for themselves and their kids.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Dancebreaker: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u women allergic to making ur own money? Any small thing.. will say you have no choice but to cheat, go into prostitution etc.

.the way out almost always involve spreading legs for men(tagging it no choice)
Dude, just learn one lesson.
From the responses here, if a man provided for 20 years and suddenly cannot anymore or a man cannot meet up his responsibilities for whatever reason, most women nowadays see nothing wrong with sleeping around to make money.

The idiot guy should do paternity test on his kids. They might not even be his.

As a guy man, if the kids are his, he should send the woman back to her parents and allow the sugar daddy cater for the family. It's his gain.

If he kills the sugar daddy he will go to prison and the whoring wife will now freely move to another husband. Then he will be the loser.

Some guys nor get sense o.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by autonomous22: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

Ashawo Dem plenty here shaaa....

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Pimine: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u women allergic to making ur own money? Any small thing.. will say you have no choice but to cheat, go into prostitution etc.

.the way out almost always involve spreading legs for men(tagging it no choice)
I taya o. No accountability whatsoever. Very irritating mindset!
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Dhury: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed . good Samaritan will tell you she should have allow hunger kill her and her kids instead of cheating . though I'm not justifying her actions maybe filed divorce maybe better.

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by rockmite: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

U guys don't know how difficult it is to care of 3 kids. Kids? Kids can hardly do anything for themselves. In developed world, once u have kids as couples, one person must always be in charge of the kids at a time. U can't do a full time job as woman with 3 kids. My wife left her career for 7 years for our 2 lovely kids. But thank God, she is doing greatly now as a career lady. It is not easy unless u want to compromise d wellbeing of the kids.
Blame the useless man not the poor woman.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by 7upnigeria: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

Staying away from cheating is about the dignity and value you place on yourself and by extension your husband. There are so many women who are separated, widowed who are not sleeping around because they place so much value on themselves. ONE THING IS SURE, the woman has been a hoe all this while. The husband not providing for her is just an excuse to resume her JOB.
The husband's irresponsible behaviour is something very different from her actions and should be handled differently.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by OlawaleBammie: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

See the association if unproductive whur...

So it's a sin if the wife work to get money since the man us a deadbeat..

Keep spreading leg upandan, dem go soon use u do money
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
isabi2lof:

So why are you guys crying on this thread

How many men are ready to give out jobs to ladies without expecting sex from them , you guys are so cheap , even as a lady with your own business, just for you to market your product, they'll start giving you conditions before they can patronize your business.

Look at the higher institution, same thing is happening there ,they must ask for sex before passing a particular student.

Take it or leave it , You guys are the problem. The so called married man took advantage of her condition, I knew she might not have the mind to do it from the onset.

I blamed the married man that can't render help to a married woman without sleeping with her undecided .
We aren't crying. We are just surprised that you women are coming out openly to support a married woman doing hook up. This is an innate character which most of you have denied. But here the truth is laid bare.

Lot of you are closet hook up girls who won't waste no time to delve into hook up if things goes south.

Tomorrow, you will claim you are equal to men. But work, you say na hook up...because you think it is paining men. Lol

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Dancebreaker: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2023
autonomous22:

Ashawo Dem plenty here shaaa....
You just dey know?

Look, them plenty everywhere.

When international research showed that 9ja women are the most unfaithful, I think Philippines women trailing behind , some people were arguing it.

Lots of women, some as old as 60 are at it. Facts we know real life.

Some will say including your sisters. Well, they are Nigerians and if it's common in 9ja, I don't follow them around to know either way. After all, all those other 9ja women at it are people's daughters, sisters, wives and even mothers.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Chinny024(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
I though women want to be equal to.men? So you can't work but you want to be equal to men?

So as a woman, your only option to survive is to be sleeping around.

Look at how you are justifying a woman who have been into hook up before getting married.

This is why it is very hard to respect women...cos almost all of you appear to be too cheap. Why would a man respect you when it will be easy to open your legs, once there is money.

May be you have slept with her before to know she was into hookup before marriage ni...

Some of you judging her does worst under the carpet..

By the way,who are you to judge some other person?..Are you God..The least you could do is to help her and avert dangers...And not complain without assistance.

If you have worked in a hospital, you would see Nigerian men climbing and bearing children with empty pockets as devil..
Nigeria men are fond of making their wives vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Newborn27(f): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
From all the comments of the females so far in this thread one can confidently say most Nigerian girls or women are cheap prostitutes and scums whether married or not. You can fhuck any of them with little money or manipulation, that's why pastors have free access to Nigeria women pussy any day any time. Out of every 100 group of Nigeria girls pastors has fhucked 99 or fhuckd all. All are prostitutes, I pity fools that marry these cheap scums. Read their comments on this thread, not even 1 condemns their fellow prostitute

This your generalization is alarming.

Your mentality about women depends on the circle of women around you and in your life .... moreso you never took your time to read all the comments above.

I'm a living proof of being faithful despite the hurdles of life....I decided not to be cheating not because of being tagged holier than thou...but because it's against my personal ethics...what if I'm created as a male....won't I provide for my home?

I pay my bills by myself....my house rent..my school fees...my kids school fees...daily upkeep and feeding all alone... it's been years I'm doing it faithfully and diligently....one thing I've learnt so far is.....the kid's happiness always serves as a source of provisions and multiply the little income I earn.

Despite all this.... your glorified gender never appreciated it yet...he left us all for his selfish interests.....life moves on irrespective of his presence.

So shun your generalization.. please.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by austin55: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
If this story is true is really bad for both of them.
The truth is her actions may look justified, but i tell you truth she was very wrong.
The head of a family can be handicapped financially as a result of sickness(mental or otherwise), Accident, can go to prison, myteriously lost his means of income which is very common in Nigeria today and this can happen to anyone.
so if These happens will that be her best option?
its like suicide marrying an unproductive woman, if anything happens to you, you are on your own. its a bad situation.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by eyinjuege: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2023
They have both obviously checked out of the marriage.
I'm surprised the man claims to be heartbroken, after abandoning his family
Let everyone live their life.
If she has a sugar daddy, that's her business She should enjoy whatever she sees there.
Same goes for the man starving his wife and children. Enjoy the seeds you've planted, it's harvest time

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by blackgold2018(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

rubbish..Mumu opinion. The woman doesn’t have hands to work abi. And leave the marriage afterwards.

Oh.. sorry it was a ladies comment. Lazy fool
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
You are probably referring to your wife, girlfriend or your mother. Your life, your business!
MrFly:
u are very correct. The wife is exactly ur type, lazy but promiscous. Open and close crew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by creolehunt: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

So if a woman has financial needs, instead of getting a job or business, she goes into prostitution.

Is that correct?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Donyenye: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her in every means necessary, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.
Oil dey ur head... much love

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by blackgold2018(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her in every means necessary, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

💯true. Avoid such women.

What’s there to work for you and your children. And also leave the marriage.

But No. she decided to open legs for another and still share the same bed with the man.

I’m not justifying the man also. He himself is a lazy and insecure man.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Oil dey your head my brother. Failed society

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MrFly(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
You are probably referring to your wife, girlfriend or your mother. Your life, your business!
i'm refering to a professional in hook-up and sugar daddyism like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.