Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (22143 Views)

June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by johnjose68: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
theredaddy:

Listen boy, my parent didnt have that time instead i educate myself .. i took some history courses in school, in 93' i was conscious enough.

Mko abiola won one out of four state in the East, 30yrs after Tinubu no win one state, meaning things even got worst that is the fact.

Speaking of facts, Arthur Nzerigbe set the pace for annullment of june 12, chukwu merije as minister of information cleanup the military killings
Daniel kanu was the convener of 1 million march for Abacha, he demanded Abacha to transmission into democratic rule.

How igbos eloped out of South west during the 1993 chaos, is mind bugling, why those igbos that gave M.k.O. abiola votes decided to bail on the west at that time remains a jamb question. igbos got juicy appointments under Abacha which Peter Obi is even a beneficiary, coincidentally Abacha is a beneficiary of june 12 annullment cheesy lets leave it there

The children of perdition caused the civil war that consumed them...ojukwu

The children of hate misled babangida to annul the June 12 elections...Arthur Nzerigbe

The chestbeaters worked under the abacha government enjoying juiciest of positions....Peter Obi

The fla.thead encouraged abacha to contest for president...Daniel kanu.

The i.po.bian took advantage of end sars to unleach terror on Lagos that accommodated them...(most night bus from the yeast ends up in Lagos).

But when things do not go their way....they begin to scream nzogbu..nzogbu....

Everywhere the efulefus go...na problem.

How is Cownu grin
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by theredaddy: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2023
franchasofficia:
You need to visit this thread asap

https://www.nairaland.com/7723798/why-dont-yorubas-celebrate-prof

I saw the post but decided to ignore earlier Now that you brought it up;

Nwosu was the nec chairman at the time, he simply did his job announcing the true results as it was, so why should yorubas be celebrating Nwosu yearly for carrying out the job he sworn an oath and collect salary for.
Infact exhorting Nwosu beyond the ordinary is tantamount to saying 93' wasnt credible like he did us a favor, Nwosu maintained zero influenece pre-election & post election. the man did his job o tan

Shoud we also immortalize Mahmood yakubu since he conducted the election that produce Tinubu for west. do you even know the literal meaning of that or you think yorubas are dumb, did prof. Nwosu help Abiola to win ?? answer that
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2023
Message from online president to the obidients.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Jamesadeosun23: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2023
envoymedia:
The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has felicitated with Nigerians as the country marks Democracy Day
broadcast from our social media president

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by itsene: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Igbos voted massively against Abiola
Stop the lies, people.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Patriotsleague: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
Abiola won and the igbos (Arthur Nzeribe and co(I am told PO was part of them) did not vote for him and even went to court to stop the election and stop the declaration of the result.

Then 2 million man match to support a military dictatorship by another Igbo una like dirty work kwo ( Under Abacha saint PO got juicy position as chairman of NPA self.

They have through PO continued this tradition. Enemies of Nigerian progress.

Then the igbos stated that they prefer the military regime and now they also went to invite the military. They clearly have no respect for democracy but for tyranny.

Obi can only deceive gen z, who don't know history, they make up the bulk of obidients.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by kayfact123(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Contact us @ Royal view eye clinic
Eye treatment and eye glasses
No 65 Brickfields avenue, ebutte metta West
Call or WhatsApp ; 07081814512
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by muykem: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

It is a wrong narrative for readers. If you had said he didn't win majority South East votes you will be correct, saying he didn't win South East means that the whole of SE he didn't win when the facts shows he won Anambra in 1993. Irrespective of our political leanings we should try not to be political revisionist, let's be saying things the way it is without twisting it.
You guys are having a guilty conscience because of recent political events. Somebody even call for my ban for saying the truth. There is nothing misleading in my statement. MKO didn't not win south east, Tofa won.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by gabbytabby: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Acknowledging that one has done wrong (Repentance) comes before they can take corrective action.

Unfortunately the Igbo believe they are perfect and can do no wrong hence the self fulfilling prophecy.

Myer:

Hmm. This is instructive.
The East has always been wrongly-aligned in elections.
They really need to pray about this.

As much as PO and some igbos really have the cerebral and humane qualities of good leadership, some thing just seems to be off and this has kept them on the other side of ruling this country.

It's unfortunate that it may take a while before we can have an Igbo President in Nigeria.
I pray God reveals their errors and how to correct these.

Igbos need to correct 3 things in their culture:
1. Pride- lack of regard to other tribes.
2. Love of Money- everyone knows this.
3. Traditional rites imposed on Christian igbos. You can't be a Christian and still practise some of the tradional rites and requirements for weddng and funerals. That's idolatry and God hates it passionately.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Procashtips(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Sermwell:

He didn't come 2nd but you cannot go a day without having a nightmare about him grin

Can you go a day without talking about Obi?

What's my business with you guy's pettiness on social media?

You people no get aim for life
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by ImperialYoruba: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
This Obi message is for his fellow Ibos, to give them sense of purpose.

He cant be addressing this to Nigerians with an acute sense of recall. We know people that fought for and embraced democracy, Obi is not one of them.

Same Obi that was threatening interim government just few months ago to stop Tinubu from legitimately taking over government is now proclaiming himself advocate of democracy? Like i said, his message is for Ibos around the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Mrfixiit: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Mumu talk , for foolish people like u
Your father is foolish
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Landowner101(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
dalaman:
Keep quiet Peter Obi
He can't hear you
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Sermwell(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:

I hope we can validate the claim of the 93 election.
However in our present day, why is it that the East is wrongly aligned? And to her detriment.
You are also wrong here!! Yar'adua won in the East, and the eastern voters have been consistently voting for Atiku and PDP which is not an Eastern party! Even when OJukwu contested under APGA, they voted for Obasanjo.

This is the very first time the easterners will be voting for thier own. Please don't let social media narrative mislead you. Always get your facts right. The people who you believe on this forum were paid to change the narrative and mislead gullible audience.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
muykem:
Brings up 1993 South east results. MKO Abiola didn't win. This is fact and I don't why you don't want to hear it.

MKO Abiola won over half of votes from Anambra State notwithstanding Tofa had an Igbo vice...so where's your bigoted comment coming from?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by soil4soil(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
envoymedia:
The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has felicitated with Nigerians as the country marks Democracy Day today June 12, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1668028029048692736?t=W6N1tSLQttIBCNqsaWH0Ig&s=19

Obi too dey lie
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by BrokenCondom: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
June 12
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by bdon12: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
My president...we hear u loud n clear
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Electorate: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:
You divisive figure, evil hypocritical liar, speak to your obidient and Ipob audience not Nigeria. You have not done anything for Nigeria.

LeoDeKing:

Pandora Obituary is a crook

iammo:
cool

Peter Obi working for Abacha as a board member of NPA during the struggle for Democracy post June 12

As predicted, the cursed ones will jump at this thread at the sound of Peter Obi like a hungry stray dog sighting a bone...sadly, you guys don't know you have been bewitched by the name Peter Obi grin grin grin na like this madness dey start ooo grin grin grin grin

Like a dog you spend all day sniffing nairaland pages looking for the glorious name of Peter Obi to attack...keep sniffing ooo we already know you are Tinubu dogs grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by GEEBITE: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
But it was a Yoruba man Abimbola Davies a member of Nzeribe led ABN that filed the motion that led to Justice Ikpeme granting an injuction ovenright against the election going ahead. Is everything square now?
seanfer:
[lObi calm down. Abiola won the election but it was one of your brothers Arthur Nzeribe that went to court and got an order to cancel the election.
It was one of your brothers Kalu that organized 2 million march in support of Abacha so that Abiola won’t get his mandate.
You yourself work in the administration of Abacha.
So tell us how you fought for democracy?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by THeUNIFIER: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a criminal.

He will soon join his criminal partner sponsoring ipob with cbn money.

Before saying anything, I would like to know if you're propagandist paid to foster falsehood. If so, I will desist from quoting your posts because nothing I say would get to you. If otherwise, then I must say I find your flagrant disregard of facts very disappointing. You relish in propagating falsehood and it is disheartening because I know of the adverse effects of your action which likely you're ignorant of. Pls get your facts right and stop corrupting the frail members of this forum because you might just be empowering the next Adolf Hitler and not even know it.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by walefresh3(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
envoymedia:
The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has felicitated with Nigerians as the country marks Democracy Day today June 12, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1668028029048692736?t=W6N1tSLQttIBCNqsaWH0Ig&s=19
fraudster... POLITICAL Scammer... Continue till u been embarrassed
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Christistruth00: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
A hopeless Scammer who just cannot stop Scamming

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Christistruth00: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
Abiola won and the igbos (Arthur Nzeribe and co(I am told PO was part of them) did not vote for him and even went to court to stop the election and stop the declaration of the result.

Then 2 million man match to support a military dictatorship by another Igbo una like dirty work kwo ( Under Abacha saint PO got juicy position as chairman of NPA self.

They have through PO continued this tradition. Enemies of Nigerian progress.

Then the igbos stated that they prefer the military regime and now they also went to invite the military. They clearly have no respect for democracy but for tyranny.

We must mention the heroic Chairman of the Election Commission Prof Humphrey Nwosu who stood his ground and made sure that the June 12 Elections went ahead in spite of all the Intrigues and shenanigans of Sons of Perdition

1 Like

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Patriotsleague: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Electorate:

As predicted, the cursed ones will jump at this thread on the sound of Peter Obi like a hungry stray dog on sighting a bone...sadly, you guys don't know you have been bewitched by the name Peter Obi grin grin grin na like this madness dey start ooo grin grin grin grin

Like a dog you spend all day sniffing nairaland pages looking for the glorious name of Peter Obi to attack...keep sniffing ooo we already know you are Tinubu dogs grin grin grin grin grin
You, Obi, ipob, and south east is cursed...you can tell from all the cannibalism and terrorism going on there.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by xest(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
seanfer:

The election results showed that Tofa won in the east. MKO won only anambra state.
were is OBI from
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Myer(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sermwell:

You are also wrong here!! Yar'adua won in the East, and the eastern voters have been consistently voting for Atiku and PDP which is not an Eastern party! Even when OJukwu contested under APGA, they voted for Obasanjo.

This is the very first time the easterners will be voting for thier own. Please don't let social media narrative mislead you. Always get your facts right. The people who you believe on this forum were paid to change the narrative and mislead gullible audience.

But if you had carefully read with the intention to understand and not to prove me wrong, you would realise that your response is incongruent with my post.

I did not say that you only vote for igbos/your tribe.
My position is that your block votes are almost always in the opposition. You almost always vote in tangent to who ends up winning.
Almost always on the losing end nationally and in Lagos state.

Should that not bother you?
And please don't assume it's because you're hated or anti-corruption.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by RenaissanceGuy: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
iammo:

What brought Yoruba into this
You started by throwing a shade at him for working in Abacha's govt as if every southerner rejected Abacha's appointment as a protest against his coup.
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Christistruth00: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
seanfer:

Show us your proof. Or dispute all I said up there.
Did Obi work under Abacha or not?

Obi was even very Proud of working for Abacha

Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Freebills12: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
muykem:
MKO didn't win south east in 1993. Tofa is their favourite.

Fool! He actually won. Read no
Re: June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians by Christistruth00: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Fool! He actually won. Read no

Mko didn't win in the SE it was only in Anambra State that he Won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips / Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.