Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Read This Before You Get Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Before You Get Married! (961 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Before You Get Married! by DyshApp: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
The three most important decisions you'll make in your life are:

• Where you live

• What job/occupation you do

• Whom you marry

The person you marry can make or break you. Many people invest in their weddings but not their marriages; as such, we see the rate of divorce increase. According to Myles Munroe, love is not what keeps a marriage; knowledge is. Also, studies show that couples who have been married for a long time do not attribute it to love but understanding and several other things other than love.

So here are five carefully selected books by the founder of the Royal Book Club, Caleb Ocheja, to read before you get married. These books and more would equip you with the right knowledge needed before or during a relationship. When you consistently implement this knowledge in your relationship, they work like magic.

1. The 5 Love Languages - Dr. Gary Chapman

2. How To Not Die Alone - Logan Ury

3. Waiting And Dating - Myles Munroe

4. Why You Act The Way You Do - Tim LaHaye

5. Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married - Gary Chapman

Read all you need to know about these books on Dyshus webpage(link in bio)
Join us in our relationship lounge, where you can connect with people and immerse yourself in all sort of stories.

Imagine that these books just landed on your doorstep, Which one would you read?

Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
as much as marriage is very important in a man/woman's life, you can easily get out of marriage (to a bad person)
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
This one does not concern me grin
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by DyshApp: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as marriage is very important in a man/woman's life, you can easily get out of marriage (to a bad person)

True, we live a country where it's easy to get a divorce, what book would you most likely read if you had them?
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by DyshApp: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This one does not concern me grin

Lol would you read any of these books
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
DyshApp:
True, we live a country where it's easy to get a divorce, what book would you most likely read read if you had them?

no book can truly teach a man about life with women, because all women are different and therefore each person have a different story, thus only EXPERIENCE is the key here. you gotta get burned before you realize who/how women are.
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by DyshApp: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

no book can truly teach a man about life with women, because all women are different and therefore each person have a different story, thus only EXPERIENCE is the key here. you gotta get burned before you realize who/how women are.

Hmm so you'd rather not read any of these books? You can actually learn a thing or two from these books, it's a part of learning
Re: Read This Before You Get Married! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
DyshApp:
Hmm so you'd rather not read any of these books? You can actually learn a thing or two from these books, it's a part of learning

as many books will teach you different opposite things, i'd rather have my own life experiences and write my own life book.

(1) (Reply)

2pcs of Funtime Vibrating Bullet @ #5k / Urgent Attn2 / I Hate Them And Dont Care Who They Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.