Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (83012 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
obailala:
Last last, body no be firewood... for 8 months a man doesn't as little as touch his woman; things like this give room for irresistable temptations.... If you check very well, 90% of the people judging this woman harshy are chronic fornicators and adulterers.... What a bleedy hypocritical country we have!

Don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Bugatti3(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
This one is an unrepentant olosho . just look how she is trying hard to justify her actions.
So,if the younger brother was not there, you will certainly look for the gate man, yard member, church members,or any available male .?
Have you talked it over with his people or your people. ?
Thank goodness she was exposed on time if not, pastor will be giving TESTIMONY of how God gave him a bouncing baby Boy .Lol.
THE FEAR OF MOST WOMEN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Idiko1:
The brother is also a husband to the pastor's wife. "After head, shoulder carry". It is still in the family.

Yes o!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Incest refers to intercourse between people with blood ties.

Like father_daughter

Mother_ son

Brother _ sister

Aunt _ nephew

Uncle_ niece

Step relatives from same parentage ( Father or mother)

Cousins entanglement ( debatable though after first cousin )etc
Thanks
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:
And that is the reason you slept with your husband brother?

So you women have no shame again or what?

Why would the pastor not fvuck his wife for a while 8 months?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ynix(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
emmyN:

Marrying a pastor does not rule out frequent sex. I think it's a matter of personality. Some people are stvpid and don't know how to set priorities.
You are right the Pastor caused it all. Only God knows what he is seeking for, if you know you will be fasting all your life don't marry. Meanwhile it's wrong that the video came online. It shows that he is a carnal person too

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What if her husband was sleeping around with church members, or is gay, then you should know that your curse returns back to you. If you have any wisdom, you should have known that something is definitely wrong somewhere, if a husband abandons his wife for 8months. No matter the time he spends in the gospel, nothing can stop him from having time for his wife. If I may ask, what are the fruits that we can see from pastoring? Is he healing the blind, deaf, raising the dead, etc,? If he is not, then he has no excuse, he isn't the first married pastor. He gave room for Satan to destroy his home. He single handedly caused it.

grin

NL Lame duck.....what if kee you dia

See your low sense....what happened to walking away or seeking a divorce from the marriage Lil-IQ-MissFavvy ? I am ashamed of your above comment.

Same birds...Just take a look at your poor self, justifying infidelity with very 'lame excuse' and 'reason'.

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish

*spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
I knew the video will end with tears, women and tears when they are caught

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Why would the pastor not fvuck his wife for a while 8 months?

Ok, and the solution is for her to fvck his husband brother ba

Ok na..

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:

Ok, and the solution is for her to fvck his husband brother ba

Ok na..

Just imagine what all those ducks are saying....justify the woman cheating

Stupid daughters of hell. Some peoples brain are fvuked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is interesting that everyone is talking about the man's duties as a husband
i am not sure i have heard the phrase/term the woman's conjugal duties.
It goes both ways. She was starved for 8 months. That's a very long time. If he was incapacitated or absent, it would have been a different matter, but the man is living right there in the house with her. That's all shades of wrong.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
GlobalWay:
Shameless Ashawo!!! angry So, she didn't know fasting is part of Pastor's calling?! Or she doesn't know what she signed up for marrying Pastor?!

When they were courting the man never told her he wanted to be a pastor
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
When will you ever say something sensible? Why didn't the husband divorce her if he knows he is gay, cheating, or does not have time for his wife? Or why didn't he stay single and concentrate in ministry? The woman is not to be blamed, however, she should not have done it with her brother in-law, she should have gone out to look for a man outside if she couldn't control herself anymore. He should have divorced her rather than frustrate her in the name of marriage.
incandescentena:

grin

NL Lame duck.....what if kee you dia

See your low sense....what happened to walking away or seeking a divorce from the marriage Lil-IQ-MissFavvy ? I am ashamed of your above comment.

Same birds...Just take a look at your poor self, justifying infidelity with very 'lame excuse' and 'reason'.

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish

*spit
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Why would the man keep a wife at home and be looking at her like foto for 8 months?!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Bro I'm shocked too to see those daughter of Jezebel defending the shameless woman even some of them want to fight me for just saying the excuse she gave is not a genius excuse.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na wa. This man allowed the devil enter his home

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by onadana: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
goldstar25:
Marriage is not a do or die affair. What she is saying right now isn't relevant. Must it be the husband's brother?

Why not leave?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by mamawa123: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
A liar will always look for ways to defend him or herself.

Of all the wife’s snatchers and home breakers in Naija, the only one you choose is your brother-in-law.

Women
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:

Bro I'm shocked too to see those daughter of Jezebel defending the shameless woman even some of them want to fight me for just saying the excuse she gave is not a genius excuse.

Im curse all of them justify what the lady did. Why did she seek a divorce or walk away?

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by goldstar25(f): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
onadana:

Why not leave?
That is why I said it is not a do or die affair.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
When will you ever say something sensible? Why didn't the husband divorce her if he knows he is gay, cheating, or does not have time for his wife? Or why didn't he stay single and concentrate in ministry? The woman is not to be blamed, however, she should not have done it with her brother in-law, she should have gone out to look for a man outside if she couldn't control herself anymore. He should have divorced her rather than frustrate her in the name of marriage.

NL, Read this comment from fvcking raged retarded imp above. She was counting the months and dicking someone else but she couldn't take the hit and call for a divorce all along? You are kidding me what you are saying here?!

You are not mentally okay Miss

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
respect80:

Try check the meaning of incest pls.
Regards 👍
It is technically incest because under the law, Western law, that we now practice, the lady and her hubby's brothers are also sibling (siblings-in-law). It's not only biological relatives.
In some countries and jurisdictions, it's actually a jailable offence to do what the woman and brother-in-law did. E.g. Brazil and some US states like Michigan.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by lwisee: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a shameless generation
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by purples25(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
The urge is understandable, but it is best to leave than to cheat. Cheating is like wanting to eat your cake and have it.

I think the video isn't necessary sha. People are poking around in your business and this is like giving them a whole entry ticket.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Myer(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.

May we not see temptations and trials that we can't handle in Jesus name. Amen.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
I blame the pastor first. Then I blame the wife.
The Bible clearly warns against the Pastor's error.
God knows our weaknesses and that's why we should read the bible as a manual to living. Every thing we need for godliness and life is inside, once revealed.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Kaytixy: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nothing can justify what she has done. She had other options than sleeping with her husband's brother. Why not divorce the pastor instead of commiting adultery, must it be the husband's brother? Make she g o rest abeg.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by gift2xl: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinth 7:5

As much as spiritual power is directly proportional to how much fasting and prayer you can do, it's very important that you fulfill your duties as a husband.

God will not listen to you if you have a wife at home burning with desire.

You must fulfill her desires and get permission from her before you embark on any fast.

And don't engage on very long fasting as a married man.
That is what the bible says. Your body is no longer your own.

You can either be like Paul and remain unmarried, so that you can fast as long as you like till you attain the anointing of Elijah and Elisha combined.
That is good.

But any fasting and prayer you do while your wife is left unattended for months is a waste of time and God will not regard it.

The pastor should forgive her and make amends.

That is not a whoree. That is just a long suffering woman that fell into the temptations of Satan due to failings of her own husband.

Well said.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
No sir, she has just been into two relationships which i knew about and had her heart broken twice. She actually took that decision above before her first relationship so take your mind off it sir
Lol... Why is it always the same number with girls. On another thread one divorced woman claimed she's only been in two relationships now this. Na the factory settings for women mileage be that
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by iammolise(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor will marry virgin, have her as child dispenser only, next thing is to go on fasting for 30days n 30nights sex sterving the virgin woman that is hyper Hot as she has tasted the forbiden fruit she's been controling her self since her youth. I don't blame her, she's just a Hot woman... The only qualms is with whom she did it with.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
See Heartless Male Nairalanders Saying She Should have abstained Yen Yen Yen if It was the other Way Round Would you have advised the Pastor to bear with Her?? Men that Can't even Stay 2 Weeks without Chooking their Prick in Something Body no be Wood I Beg!!

You would have advised the Man to get a 2nd Wife or Side Chick if He is the One I don't See Adultery here it is incest isn't the Man's Younger Bro is Her Husband too?? Afterall the Bible Did Recommend the Younger Bro to Marry His Elder Brother's Widow after His Demise

There are Nigerian Cultures Which Still Supports that too.

What Kind of Fasting will mk you to deny ur Spouse Sex for 8 months Self??Be it the Woman or Man?? Some People Can b heartless!!!
That's if She is truthful though.Even if You are tired and weak it doesn't Stop you frm lying down for ur Spouse He/ She Can do the Strenuous Part except it interferes with ur Sleep only will I advise not to Satisfy ur Spouse at that Period bcs Sleep is Sacred!!

Though She Should have divorced the man Sha but Nairaland Boys will Stl be the One to Castigate Her for not staying for better for Worse
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Yes o!
Abi nah If the Pastors die untimely God Forbid O the Brother Can marry Her too nah afterall the Bible and Some Nigerian Cultures also Supports Widow inheritance Better the Younger Bro than degrading Herself With an Outsider Self!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.