Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists (13380 Views)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep. . . . .

the cries of a mediocre per excellence

mazaje:

How do I know I have a mouth? grin. . .I can touch and feel it. . . .Sure we are all trained and most times what we are thought to believe or accept are simply false. . .I know Obama is the president of the united states of America because I was in the USA and I witnessed his swearing in ceremony. . . .I don't believe the American government account of the Osama story because it doesn't make any sense to me. . .Have you ever seen, heard or seen a picture of Prophet Mohammed? Why did you accept the Mohammed story and refuse to accept the story of Buddha?. . .

Let me redirect all your questions at you mediocre, mediocre Have u ever seen an atom in your entire godless life? sure you witness Obama swearing in on TV, but for the sake of argument ok you where there, did you validate every single vote casted for him? how are you so sure he won the elections,Sure you never seen Osama in real life yet he exist to you, are begining to sense the epic imbecility associated with atheism, you guys have hardly verified 1 zillionth of what you believe, accept and take to be hard facts, yet the dying brain cells in you head never told the hypocrisy in your heart to let simple elementary sense prevail. when you can prove to me you leave by your prove all things way of doing things then i will take your intelliegence better than the frogs croaking in the swamps of bayelsa. you remain a joke in my face, your poor low life method of arguing can never withstand the intensity of my coherent points a measure of the intellecual superiority i barely use in refuting the foolery that atheism is.

mazaje:

YES, the Koran and everything about it are the word of ordinary men, there is NOTHING in it that could not have been written by the ancient men that lived when it was written, the koran adds NO new knowledge to humanity. . .Many Greeks, Romans and Christians of that time have written books that to me are even better than the Koran. . .The koran was plagiarized from the bible. . .All its prophets were stolen from the biblical stories and their names were changed. . .So many biblical stories were incorporated into the koran. . .The understanding of the writers of the koran were limited. . .They not only plagiarised the bible but were also lacking in understanding sequences of events and the roles that certain people played. For example they thought that Mariam, the mother of Jesus, was the same as Mariam, the sister of Moses in the Jewish scriptures . . .There are just snatches of stories in the koran which are stolen from the bible distorted and made to differ from the biblical ones. . . . A lot of the biblical stories were either changed or omitted in the koran. . .

Ignoramus, we need oncrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? son Mariam was not refered to as the sister of moses ur quee*r slowpoke logics have hardly read the verse, no muslims took that to be letral sister, your low intellectual capacity should have help you think at least to always come with evidence before us, for all we know there is no such verse in the Qur'an since no verse was given just a small hinker trying hard to impress me.

mazaje:

This man has completely lost it. . . . .The koran does not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion  and that is Muhammad is Allah's last prophet. Nothing in it is new and it does not add or contribute any new knowledge. . .If no book has ever encouraged men to think like the koran then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book. . .

It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
mazaje:

What is this man saying?. . . .What is so special about the koran, what is it that is written inside that has not been written else where?. . .

are you now extraordinaryly dumb to understand this :A man that does not even know any verse in the Qur'an save what the slowpoke atheist elders he follows tells him, you indeed deserve condelences, for u to hahve been trained not to think for your self is the greatest victory your atheist programmers have gained over you. I repeat your ancestors nor your foolish atheist elders can ever pen any of the words the THE MAJESTIC place in the Qur'an.

A man that has not ever bother to read what he claims to objectively criticism is very mush deserving of condolences

mazaje:

Another lie. . .Some religions believe in pantheon of Gods. . . . .They believe that the universe was created by many Gods. . . .Why won't you believe that all other religions are corrupt except islam?. . .how else will you believe that islamic hypothesis and live in its bubble of delusion?. . .

Another Lie - Some religion - not only Islam - Believe the world was created by a single being

mazaje:

You are a muslim ONLY because you were born into the religion and systematically forced and indoctrinated to accept the religion and its teachings while discarding other religions and their theology as false since from childhood. . .If you were born into a christian family you will be here telling us how Jesus is God and the only way to heaven. . .

evidence where you there when I grew up? Are you atheist this sick that lies and falsehood are the only way you seem capable of proviing your case. Until you can prove to NL you were around the corner when I grew up, then we shall all brand you a LIAR, A SICK one for that matter who only makes cliams that nut cases in yaba ward 11 can make, If you notice all what this atheist have as an eveidence are nothing more than conjecture, sheer conjecture, or how else can somebody make such foolis-h cliams. Well we do not blame u you are another victim of the devils ploy, A MEDIOCRE WHO CAN'T HELP BUT ACT MEDIOCRE.

mazaje:

What ever keep singing yourself imaginary praises and according yourself imaginary victories. . . .

THIS GUYS IS IN PAINS SORRY, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT YOU CANNOT MATCH MY INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

Dude, what on earth are you rambling about? Where you a moslem at birth? Did you know who Mohammed or Allah was when you were a baby? Was it not the indoctrination from childhood that made you a moslem today? You spew nonsense all over this forum ,you use derogatory remarks to channel your delusions and in that brainwashed mind of yours, that's a sign of intelligence? You are talking about "myths". Do you know what the word means? What's the relation between Atheism and myths? The bolded above is just a peek into the mess you call a brain.

grin grin grin, OH, you are back from your sabbatical leave, after being intimidated by sane points you return with this new junk of incoherency, this boy suffers epileptic fits due to my clam response, If you cannot bring any fact that I was indoctrinated as a child into Islam, then it becomes obvious who is deluded and rambling. This inane junk you wrote only makes sense in the gutters of atheism where hypocritical claims to being rational- a myth- is claimed.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
@vedaxcool, Once again, what on earth are you talking about? What "sabbatical" are you talking about? If you spend all your time on nairaland,that's your perogative. I have read your previous comments and it's clear to see how incapable you are of answering basic simple questions. You rather beat about the bush,hurl insults with words you don't understand and claim a superimposed title of "Mr superior intelligence". Kudos to you. If your brain really works, everyone will see it. You don't need to spam thi section with your daily bulletin of crass ignorance and mental reetardation. We all know you are the most "intelligent" master of debates and I personally believe Seun should give you a section dedicated to only you and your delusions. With such priviledge, you can be both a moderator and poster at the same time thus you can open threads and argue blindly with yourself all day long with no interruption from "unwise" folks like myself.

Can you answer this question?

"Where you born into a moslem family or did you convert to islam later in life"?

@nairalanders
You are all witnesses. Please watch his "intelligent" response.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

@vedaxcool, Once again, what on earth are you talking about? What "sabbatical" are you talking about? If you spend all your time on nairaland,that's your perogative. I have read your previous comments and it's clear to see how incapable you are of answering basic simple questions. You rather beat about the bush,hurl insults with words you don't understand and claim a superimposed title of "Mr superior intelligence". Kudos to you. If your brain really works, everyone will see it. You don't need to spam thi section with your daily bulletin of crass ignorance and mental reetardation. We all know you are the most "intelligent" master of debates and I personally believe Seun should give you a section dedicated to only you and your delusions. With such priviledge, you can be both a moderator and poster at the same time thus you can open threads and argue blindly with yourself all day long with no interruption from "unwise" folks like myself.

"Where you born into a moslem family or did you convert to islam later in life"?

@nairalanders

Allow Mr "superior arguments" to keep singing himself imaginary praises. . .The guy keep talking like a 10 years old baby with down syndrome yet he keeps singing him self praises while declaring himself victorious over imaginary battles. . . .Can't get enough of the deluded goon. . . . grin grin
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by jayriginal: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

@nairalanders
Watching.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
@vedaxcool, You have finally hung yourself.

@nairalanders
You have seen it all. Am I right in my opinion of vedaxcool or not? Be the judge. I rest my case.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
vedaxcool:

Bla bla bla sheep have you any wool?. . . .

Let me redirect all your questions at you mediocre, mediocre Have u ever seen an atom in your entire godless life? sure you witness Obama swearing in on TV, but for the sake of argument ok you where there, did you validate every single vote casted for him? how are you so sure he won the elections,Sure you never seen Osama in real life yet he exist to you, are begining to sense the epic imbecility associated with atheism, you guys have hardly verified 1 zillionth of what you believe, accept and take to be hard facts, yet the dying brain cells in you head never told the hypocrisy in your heart to let simple elementary sense prevail. when you can prove to me you leave by your prove all things way of doing things then i will take your intelliegence better than the frogs croaking in the swamps of bayelsa. you remain a joke in my face, your poor low life method of arguing can never withstand the intensity of my coherent points a measure of the intellecual superiority i barely use in refuting the foolery that atheism is.

I witnessed Obama's swearing in ceremony in person. . . .I am sure he won the elections because the US electoral commission declared him the winner. . .I have seen images of Osama on TV even if it happens to be false then its nothing to me because people falsify their identity all the time, even if Obama did not actually win the US elections it means nothing to me because I know that election rigging is something that is out of this world, people rig elections all the time. . .Do you have any image of Mohammed?. . .How sure are you that he wrote any part of the Koran?. . . .Hope you know that extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence?. . .Your evidence to show that Mohammed was writing down or reciting the words of the creator of the universe is what?. . . .How are you sure that the writers of the Koran are telling you the truth and the writers of the bible or hindu verders are not telling you the truth?. . . .

Ignoramus, we need oncrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? son Mariam was not refered to as the sister of moses your quee*r slowpoke logics have hardly read the verse, no muslims took that to be letral sister, your low intellectual capacity should have help you think at least to always come with evidence before us, for all we know there is no such verse in the Qur'an since no verse was given just a small hinker trying hard to impress me.

ALL the Prophets of the Koran and their stories were lifted from the bible with their names changed to Arabic a language Mohammed claims is the language of the creator of the universe. . .Their stories were distorted. . .If Mohammed hadnt come in contact with the bible and its stories the Koran would have been very different from what we have now. . .Mohammed stole all his stories from the bible. . .

It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS

I will repeat again. . .This man has completely lost it. . . . .The koran does not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion  and that is Muhammad is Allah's last prophet. Nothing in it is new and it does not add or contribute any new knowledge. . .If no book has ever encouraged men to think like the koran then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
vedaxcool:

are you now extraordinaryly dumb to understand this :A man that does not even know any verse in the Qur'an save what the slowpoke atheist elders he follows tells him, you indeed deserve condelences, for u to hahve been trained not to think for your self is the greatest victory your atheist programmers have gained over you. I repeat your ancestors nor your foolish atheist elders can ever pen any of the words the THE MAJESTIC place in the Qur'an.

A man that has not ever bother to read what he claims to objectively criticism is very mush deserving of condolence

I laugh when I read this. . .I am a hausa man from Kano state. . .I was born into a Muslim Family and my late Dad told me that Islam is my religion. . .I can read and write in Arabic. . . .I repeat there is NOTHING new that is to be found in the Koran beside the story of Mohammed being the last prophet of Allah. . .The Koran contains no new knowledge, no new moral principle and nothing in it is original, ALL its stories were stolen from the bible and distorted. . .

Another Lie - Some religion - not only Islam - Believe the world was created by a single being

You lied that ALL religions have a central supreme being. . .Some religions don't have a supreme being, but a pantheon of Gods, whom they believed came together to create the world. . .What evidence do you have to show that Allah created the universe and not the pantheon of Greek Gods for example?. . .

evidence where you there when I grew up? Are you atheist this sick that lies and falsehood are the only way you seem capable of proviing your case. Until you can prove to NL you were around the corner when I grew up, then we shall all brand you a LIAR, A SICK one for that matter who only makes cliams that nut cases in yaba ward 11 can make, If you notice all what this atheist have as an eveidence are nothing more than conjecture, sheer conjecture, or how else can somebody make such foolis-h cliams. Well we do not blame u you are another victim of the devils ploy, A MEDIOCRE WHO CAN'T HELP BUT ACT MEDIOCRE.

The ONLY reason you are a muslim is because you were born into a Muslim family. . . .If you were born into a christian family like forsbel you will be hear telling us how Jesus is the only way to God. . .

THIS GUYS IS IN PAINS SORRY, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT YOU CANNOT MATCH MY INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Keep singing your self imaginary praises. . .Mr "superior intelligence". . . .Only a FOOOL sings himself praises, wise people will allow others to sing them praises. . . .The empty shells always make the loudest noise they say. . .So keep on keeping on. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
If you were born into a christian family like forsbel you will be hear telling us how Jesus is the only way to God. . .

Don't even start with me this night, I have plenty of time to sort you out grin
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
I almost forgot the mediocre overlord was around! Hahaha!!!
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2011
harakiri:

@nairalanders

d Greatest Retardeen has just spoken, after hurling insults can please answer the simple that exposed u as a delusional atheist misfit:

vedaxcool:

If you cannot bring any fact that I was indoctrinated as a child into Islam, then it becomes obvious who is deluded and rambling. This inane junk you wrote only makes sense in the gutters of atheism where hypocritical claims to being rational- a myth- is claimed.

You made the claim that I was indoctrinated as a child, I say give us evidence, no wonder mazaje had to reply for you, as u where most certainly going to exposed your vegetable like intelligence on this thread.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by thehomer: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

mazaje and thehomer

Still dancing round in circular arguments undecided

grin

What circular argument? I hope you know that circular arguments refer to a particular concept.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep have you any wool?. . . .

mazaje:

I witnessed Obama's swearing in ceremony in person. . . .I am sure he won the elections because the US electoral commission declared him the winner. . .I have seen images of Osama on TV even if it happens to be false then its nothing to me because people falsify their identity all the time, even if Obama did not actually win the US elections it means nothing to me because I know that election rigging is something that is out of this world, people rig elections all the time. . .Do you have any image of Mohammed?. . .How sure are you that he wrote any part of the Koran?. . . .Hope you know that extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence?. . .Your evidence to show that Mohammed was writing down or reciting the words of the creator of the universe is what?. . . .How are you sure that the writers of the Koran are telling you the truth and the writers of the bible or hindu verders are not telling you the truth?. . . .

Let me summerize the questions u happen to dodge

mediocre Have u ever seen an atom in your entire godless life?

Sure you never seen Osama in real life yet he exist to you

and you have not validated whether Obama actually won the elections.

this where the posers given to you, a simple yes or NO would have done the trick. But sensing danger you immediately played dodge ball, a mark of your low brain count grin grin grin, sorry just kidding, but this indeed only proves my point about you atheist, you guys have hardly verified 1 zillionth of what you believe, accept and take to be hard facts.

mazaje:

ALL the Prophets of the Koran and their stories were lifted from the bible with their names changed to Arabic a language Mohammed claims is the language of the creator of the universe. . .Their stories were distorted. . .If Mohammed hadnt come in contact with the bible and its stories the Koran would have been very different from what we have now. . .Mohammed stole all his stories from the bible. . .

the question is : we need oncrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? Hausa man that is wholly ignorant of Islam, where did Muhammad ever claimed Allah's language is Arabic? prove all your claims and remain branded a Liar, mediocre per excellence.

mazaje:

I will repeat again. . .This man has completely lost it. . . . .The koran does not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion  and that is Muhammad is Allah's last prophet. Nothing in it is new and it does not add or contribute any new knowledge. . .If no book has ever encouraged men to think like the koran then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book. . .

I will repeat It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

I laugh when I read this. . .I am a hausa man from Kano state. . .I was born into a Muslim Family and my late Dad told me that Islam is my religion. . .I can read and write in Arabic. . . .I repeat there is NOTHING new that is to be found in the Koran beside the story of Mohammed being the last prophet of Allah. . .The Koran contains no new knowledge, no new moral principle and nothing in it is original, ALL its stories were stolen from the bible and distorted. . .

You know when you wrote Muhammad claimed arabic the language of the creator, no Huasa man worth his salt can make such claim, again your serial lies and misconceptions about Islam leaves you a Huasa man that knows nothing about Islam. All stories where stolen from the bible hand us concrete evidence.

mazaje:

You lied that ALL religions have a central supreme being. . .Some religions don't have a supreme being, but a pantheon of Gods, whom they believed came together to create the world. . .What evidence do you have to show that Allah created the universe and not the pantheon of Greek Gods for example?. . .

What evidence do you have that there existed pantheo of Greek gods? some religions don't have a supreme being but a pantheon, we will like you to name such religions,

mazaje:

The ONLY reason you are a muslim is because you were born into a Muslim family. . . .If you were born into a christian family like forsbel you will be hear telling us how Jesus is the only way to God. . .

Evidence! is all we ask for repeating the same deluded claim makes atheism seem like a place for people high on drugs.

mazaje:

Keep singing your self imaginary praises. . .Mr "superior intelligence". . . .Only a FOOOL sings himself praises, wise people will allow others to sing them praises. . . .The empty shells always make the loudest noise they say. . .So keep on keeping on. .  .

The guys is in Pains, sighs why did bring it up, i feel "bad" that you suffering so much pain over your failures
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2011
@nairalanders, you have witnessed what I mentioned earlier concerning "vedaxcool".
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2011
vedaxcool:

Bla bla bla sheep. . .

Let me summerize the questions u happen to dodge

mediocre Have u ever seen an atom in your entire godless life?

Yes I have seen an atom. . .Large microscopes that use electrons instead of light have been able to see single atoms as fuzzy pictures on film and I have seen it as well. . . .Have you ever seen the picture or any video recording of Mohammed?. . . .Are you part of the Muslims that believe mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged horse? Do you have any picture or video evidence of this extra ordinary event?. . .  

Sure you never seen Osama in real life yet he exist to you

I have seen his videos. . . .I have seen his interviews and he calls himself Osama bin laden, I have never seen the President of Nigeria but I have seen him address himself on TV many times just like Osama. . .

Here is one video of Osama. . .

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU?t=4s[/flash]

Please where is your video or picture of Mohammed receiving the verses of the Koran from angle Gabriel?. . . .  

and you have not validated whether Obama actually won the elections.

I validated it from here. . .http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/, and here http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/map.html, I watched as the results were coming in on televesion on election day. . . .Pls can you show me a picture of Mohammed or his video when he was recieving his inspirations in the cave?. . .

this where the posers given to you, a simple yes or NO would have done the trick. But sensing danger you immediately played dodge ball, a mark of your low brain count grin grin grin, sorry just kidding, but this indeed only proves my point about you atheist, you guys have hardly verified 1 zillionth of what you believe, accept and take to be hard facts.

Do you have any image of Mohammed?. . .How sure are you that he wrote any part of the Koran?. . . .Hope you know that extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence?. . .Your evidence to show that Mohammed was writing down or reciting the words of the creator of the universe is what?. . . .How are you sure that the writers of the Koran are telling you the truth and the writers of the bible or hindu verders are not telling you the truth?. . . .Pls answer these questions, a simple yes, no or I don't know will suffice. . . .

the question is : we need oncrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? Hausa man that is wholly ignorant of Islam, where did Muhammad ever claimed Allah's language is Arabic? prove all your claims and remain branded a Liar, mediocre per excellence.

Nothing like hypothesis there. . .All the prophets of the koran and their stories were stolen from the bible, hey were given arabic names and some of their stories distorted example the story of Jesus. . . .Muslims believe arabic words have holy power and a special relationship with Allah. Because of this, muslims pray and read the koran in arabic, no matter what their native language is that true or not?. . . .

I will repeat It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS

Again. . . .This man has completely lost it. . . . .The koran does not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion  and that is Muhammad is Allah's last prophet. Nothing in it is new and it does not add or contribute any new knowledge. . .If no book has ever encouraged men to think like the koran then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by zataxs: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2011
@mazaje please repost the video
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2011
How do i post videos , the new codes dont seem to load now. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep. . .

mazaje:

Yes I have seen an atom. . .Large microscopes that use electrons instead of light have been able to see single atoms as fuzzy pictures on film and I have seen it as well. . . .Have you ever seen the picture or any video recording of Mohammed?. . . .Are you part of the Muslims that believe mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged horse? Do you have any picture or video evidence of this extra ordinary event?. . .  

I have seen his videos. . . .I have seen his interviews and he calls himself Osama bin laden, I have never seen the President of Nigeria but I have seen him address himself on TV many times just like Osama. . .

Here is one video of Osama. . .

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU?t=4s[/flash]

Please where is your video or picture of Mohammed receiving the verses of the Koran from angle Gabriel?. . . .  

I validated it from here. . .http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/, and here http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/map.html, I watched as the results were coming in on televesion on election day. . . .Pls can you show me a picture of Mohammed or his video when he was recieving his inspirations in the cave?. . .

The cries of a mediocre, about the atom using dots to confuse your self simply shows again that what you saw was another person reports  have you seen osama in reality, we do not want second reports we want everything you believe to be your on observation without depending on other peoples report, vidoes. What i want is that everything you accept to be fact must have been verified by your self by being physically there, again do not depend on other peoples reports and videos. then we would see whether life is possible like that .

mazaje:

Do you have any image of Mohammed?. . .How sure are you that he wrote any part of the Koran?. . . .Hope you know that extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence?. . .Your evidence to show that Mohammed was writing down or reciting the words of the creator of the universe is what?. . . .How are you sure that the writers of the Koran are telling you the truth and the writers of the bible or hindu verders are not telling you the truth?. . . .Pls answer these questions, a simple yes, no or I don't know will suffice. . . .

I give only one answer the same way you are sure you saw osama, you verified obama victory is the same way i am absolutely sure of the authorship of the Qur'an, because all you wrote is based on second reports not your own first hand observation of what happened

mazaje:

Nothing like hypothesis there. . .All the prophets of the koran and their stories were stolen from the bible, hey were given arabic names and some of their stories distorted example the story of Jesus. . . .Muslims believe arabic words have holy power and a special relationship with Allah. Because of this, muslims pray and read the koran in arabic, no matter what their native language is that true or not?. . . .

You are a liar, your claim where clear:
the question is : we need concrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? Hausa man that is wholly ignorant of Islam, where did Muhammad ever claimed Allah's language is Arabic? prove all your claims and remain branded a Liar, mediocre per excellence. you either say you do not have such a source or say you just lied under continued fire from an  unrelenting Muslim. I beleive all sensible individual are begining to witnesss how atheist can never prove a single word of what they write.

mazaje:

Again. . . .This man has completely lost it. . . . .The koran does not contain a single original moral value and it contributed only one new idea to world religion  and that is Muhammad is Allah's last prophet. Nothing in it is new and it does not add or contribute any new knowledge. . .If no book has ever encouraged men to think like the koran then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book. . .

Deluded man i repeat  I will repeat It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
vedaxcool:

Keep blabbing. . . . grin

The cries of a mediocre, about the atom using dots to confuse your self simply shows again that what you saw was another person reports  have you seen osama in reality, we do not want second reports we want everything you believe to be your on observation without depending on other peoples report, vidoes. What i want is that everything you accept to be fact must have been verified by your self by being physically there, again do not depend on other peoples reports and videos. then we would see whether life is possible like that .

Firstly you do not even know that the atom can be seen using large microscopes that use electrons instead of light, if you did you wound't be asking me if I have ever seen the atom. . .Secondly when I hear things I try as much as possible to verify them. The koran makes extra ordinary claims without providing any evidence for it. . . .The bible and the hindu verders all make extra ordinary claims as well, the question is why do you accept the claims of the koran and not that of the bible or the hindu verders since you rely on second hand accounts of what was written inside? The people that wrote the bible claimed that they were inspired by the creator of the universe why do you believe the claims of the writers of the koran and not that of the bible?. . . .Is it because you happen to be born into a family that accepted the claims of the koran and systematically indoctrinated you with it? A simple yes or no will do. . .

I give only one answer the same way you are sure you saw osama, you verified obama victory is the same way i am absolutely sure of the authorship of the Qur'an, because all you wrote is based on second reports not your own first hand observation of what happened

There are video recordings of Osama and Obama, do you have any video recording to show mohammed recieving Allah's message in a cave? The stories of Obama and Osama are not extra ordinary. . . .The claim that the creator of the universe speaks the human language and sent an angle to write read out words to a man in a cave is extra ordinary and requires extra ordinary evidence. . . .There are more christians than muslims and the believe the bible to be the word of God, you don't obviously, what evidence do you have to establish that they are wrong and you are right beside indoctrination?. . . .If you were born into a christian family Jesus will be the only son of God to you, no?. . . .

You are a liar, your claim where clear:
the question is : we need concrete facts not hypothesis did you see the copying occur? Hausa man that is wholly ignorant of Islam, where did Muhammad ever claimed Allah's language is Arabic? prove all your claims and remain branded a Liar, mediocre per excellence. you either say you do not have such a source or say you just lied under continued fire from an  unrelenting Muslim. I beleive all sensible individual are begining to witnesss how atheist can never prove a single word of what they write.

I didn't see the copying occur but, the fact that the bible Hebrew bible predates the koran by at least 700 years says that all the koranic stories were stolen from it. . . .Why do muslims pray and recite the koran only in Arabic? Why don't muslims recite the koran or pray in their own languages buy ONLY in Arabic?. . . .

Deluded man i repeat  I will repeat It is pathetic how a full grown man can not even reason for himself, he cannot even make his points with calling for help from his atheist elders to rescue him as Veda is Xcooling him. As a godless victim of the devils plot I still fail to see how you could not even pick up the Qur'an and read it for yourself, M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS

You said that no book ever encouraged men to think, understand and use their faculty of reasoning like the koran and I said if your statement is true then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .You will expect the greatest thinkers to be muslims since they read from the koran and it challenges them to think and use their faculties like no other book as you said, no? The greatest thinkers  in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book, it does not even contain any knew knowledge. .By the way so many christians like davidylan and frosbel have declared many times here on NL that mohammed is the devil, why are they wrong?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by zataxs: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
@mazaje it involves replacing the the watch string with a v, then click on the flash icon

so this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU

becomes
[flash=400,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU[/flash ]

the [/flash ] has no space after h, of course, I just put the space so that it shows the code

check below for more
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143580.0.html
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
Thanks zataxs. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2011
mazaje:

Keep blabbing. . . . grin

Likewise boy, Likewise!

mazaje:

Firstly you do not even know that the atom can be seen using large microscopes that use electrons instead of light, if you did you wound't be asking me if I have ever seen the atom. . .Secondly when I hear things I try as much as possible to verify them. The koran makes extra ordinary claims without providing any evidence for it. . . .The bible and the hindu verders all make extra ordinary claims as well, the question is why do you accept the claims of the koran and not that of the bible or the hindu verders since you rely on second hand accounts of what was written inside? The people that wrote the bible claimed that they were inspired by the creator of the universe why do you believe the claims of the writers of the koran and not that of the bible?. . . .Is it because you happen to be born into a family that accepted the claims of the koran and systematically indoctrinated you with it? A simple yes or no will do. . .

Firstly you not even know whether or not I know that an atom can be seen with a microscope(electronic) it is another of your numerous living by conjecture, what I did ask, asimple question ws had you seen an atom before,period. Now I expected you would get my drift when I indicated that u rely on second hand and in some case millionth hand reports to know certain "facts". I again tried indicating based on your short sighted approach, how many extraordinary claims have you verified? you see maz, people like you only find advancing certain kinds of arguments because they suit your preconceived notions implanted on you. Now You ask why do I believe the claims of the Qur'an rather than the bible, the hindu verders etc, well the give a simple answer the Qur'an, hadiths and Islamic Theology gives a rational account of all this scriptures. in other words the Islam theology provides a sound basis for understanding the occurrence of other religion and lays emphasis on the unified origin of man without creating difficulties like when you have people of certain region not knowing of a religion, etc. The Qur'an affirms that there was a bible that was sent by God (Nb actually meant scriptures) to guide certain people, the Qur'an goes further and assert that these scripturs have been severely altered from what they used to be. hence we can go on further and interpose this on other religion by understanding that fundamentally most religion preached the worship of God, gods and set a moral standards for the people. your last question again expose the inconsistent nature that you think, my being a muslim was by birth, then as i grew up I took it upon myself to unearth certain questions I had about the religion, your insistence that I was indoctrinated only befuddles all know criteria of rationality and attacks common sense by pretending to know people's background, this is hardly your fault as the way atheist think always abuse common sense, they tend to attribute things by simply relying on their preconceived notions that the athiest elders committee told them.

mazaje:

There are video recordings of Osama and Obama, do you have any video recording to show mohammed recieving Allah's message in a cave? The stories of Obama and Osama are not extra ordinary. . . .The claim that the creator of the universe speaks the human language and sent an angle to write read out words to a man in a cave is extra ordinary and requires extra ordinary evidence. . . .There are more christians than muslims and the believe the bible to be the word of God, you don't obviously, what evidence do you have to establish that they are wrong and you are right beside indoctrination?. . . .If you were born into a christian family Jesus will be the only son of God to you, no?. . . .

And there are witnesses that saw Muhammad pbuh in the flesh, I ask can you show the videos of the first man on earth? if yopu cannot show does it then mean that he never existed? like I indicated if you can accept second hand report on all issues you accept to be fact then I have neither qualms accepting eyewitnesses as acceptable media for transferring information. Obama and Osama are not extraordinary, maybe we should ask you why history will remember them for some time to come. Osma is credited to have caused a major shift in the way the world was pre, 2001 , again you reflect the ignorance of Islam that i have long established about u, Huasa man that knows how to read and write in arabic, and whose father supposedly taught him Islam, It was angel Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad pbuh in cave hirah, I believe this info is common knowledge that even a casava eating illiterate should know. so to you vidoes is extraordinary evidence, you see when I talk to you, i sense the mediocrity that you are, you see the Pagan meccans even asked saner questions than you have so far put forward. atleast they directly cam out and ask for miracles that would be impossible for any human to perform yet you come here and then ask following in their foot steps. In essence I will tell you this The whole story of Islam and how it managed to overcame pagan bigotry is in itself extraordinary. The Qur'an remains the proof that indeed Muhammad pbuh, a man known not to be learned, received revelation from Allah, the other time bovinereal, sorry divinereal asked why the Qur'an did not specify the weight of the earth, I only wonder which claim is more . . ., now again you spoke of the bible and asking what evidence have i established pertaining it falseness, i do reiterate that Muslims have long proven their claims against the bible, the Qur'an ushered a new dimension in religious circles, Literature criticism, the Qur'an had indicated time over time that the bible is corrupted and contains lot of people fantasies, we do not need the original bible to determine how corrupt the bible have become as stories within the bible contradicts one another, some have no moral inputs others undermines the religion . . . just comparing the New testament and old testament they contradict one another in terms of the simple question of salvation, there are lots of issues one can point that shows simply inconsistencies with the New testament, hence in the Qur'an Allah said had they not considered the Qur'an had it been any other from Allah you would find therein many contradictions, a simple issue comes to my mind, like where I read By myself I can do nothing, the same individuals taht are suppose to be worshipping Jesus a.s take that statement to mean by myself i can do everything. Like I indicated the Qur'an did indicate that God gave guidiance to the Jews, but in the long term this scriptures became corrupted.

mazaje:

I didn't see the copying occur but, the fact that the bible Hebrew bible predates the koran by at least 700 years says that all the koranic stories were stolen from it. . . .Why do muslims pray and recite the koran only in Arabic? Why don't muslims recite the koran or pray in their own languages buy ONLY in Arabic?. . . .

if you did not see the copying then you evidently have no ground to stand on, since you require i must have a video of Muhammad talking to the creator, yet you now narrow the question parameters when you have a cheap case to prove , this again marks hypocrisy and undermines your credibility to make any honest discusion, again we would need to see the video evidence of how the copying occur, i.e. how Muhammad pbuh auzobibllah actually copied the bible. until you are willing to be consistent with your judgement criteria, your question or hypothesis shall not be answered. This arabic claim of your has long been answered, i do not know whether you hardly remember these things or obviously simply you prefer to ramble all the the ill logics within you, the Qur'an was revealed in Arabic, and the hence we recite the Qur'an in arabic, but merely reading it in english in order to educate oneself will by no means be rewarded by Allah, on praying in arabic, well we were instructed by the messenger of Allah to offer our prayers as such. and the wisdom being that anything goes would have severely damaged the original message that was conveyed. Nb but when i ask God for favours i do so in English, hence one is only required to pray formally the way the holy prophet prayed when he was alive. one would expect a Huasa man that knows how to read and write in Arabic whose father taught him Islam to know this common knowledge .

mazaje:

You said that no book ever encouraged men to think, understand and use their faculty of reasoning like the koran and I said if your statement is true then you will expect muslims that read it to be using their faculties more than those that don't read it no?. . .You will expect the greatest thinkers to be muslims since they read from the koran and it challenges them to think and use their faculties like no other book as you said, no? The greatest thinkers in the world are not muslims, the greatest scientist, philosophers and inventors and not even arabs or muslims, so what the heck are u talking about?. . .There is absolutely nothing in the koran that could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Nothing special about the book, it does not even contain any knew knowledge. .By the way so many christians like davidylan and frosbel have declared many times here on NL that mohammed is the devil, why are they wrong?

Again being an umi, one would not expect less from you, go do some reading and then come back to explain why as Islam spread in its initial stages did the scientific knowledge increase. They are many reasons one can give to the current situations of Muslims, but the scientific record of Islam speaks for itself. ONE THING REMAINS CLEAR YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE QUR'AN IN YOUR LIFE SAVE THE CERTAIN VERSES YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO ACCEPT BY SOME ATHEIST slowpoke*S, YOUR CLAIMS THAT YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU ISLAM IS EITHER A GREAT LIE, OR HE WAS IGNORANT OF WHAT HE WAS TEACHING YOU OR YOU SPENT MOST OF THE TIME NOT PAYING ATTENTION, YOUR CLAIMS THAT NOTHING WRITTEN IN THE QUR'AN COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY MEN THAT LIVED AT THAT TIME RINGS HALLOW AND SHOWS DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IGNROANCE THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ATHEIST, IT MAY INETEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT IN THE QUR'AN THE PAGANS OF MECCA WHERE CHALLENGED SEVERALLY TO PRODUCE A VERSE THAT IS COMPARABLE TO WHAT WAS IN THE QUR'AN, AND THEY FAILED JUST AS YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOW CONSISTENCY IN YOUR ARGUMENT, WHEN I ARGUE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU I USUALLY PERCIEVE THE WAY THE DEVIL HAS SIMPLY FOOLED THEM ETERNALLY On the rest of your claims, we need EVIDENCE!
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

Likewise boy, Likewise!

What ever. . . .A lot of what you have written doesn't make any sense so I will address some of them. . .

Now I expected you would get my drift when I indicated that u rely on second hand and in some case millionth hand reports to know certain "facts". I again tried indicating based on your short sighted approach, how many extraordinary claims have you verified?

I don't believe ANY extra ordinary claims that doesn't have any evidence to back it up what ever the extra ordinary claim is. . .As long as there is no evidence to back it up, it goes out the window. . . .

you see maz, people like you only find advancing certain kinds of arguments because they suit your preconceived notions implanted on you. Now You ask why do I believe the claims of the Qur'an rather than the bible, the hindu verders etc, well the give a simple answer the Qur'an, hadiths and Islamic Theology gives a rational account of all this scriptures. in other words the Islam theology provides a sound basis for understanding the occurrence of other religion and lays emphasis on the unified origin of man without creating difficulties like when you have people of certain region not knowing of a religion, etc. The Qur'an affirms that there was a bible that was sent by God (Nb actually meant scriptures) to guide certain people, the Qur'an goes further and assert that these scripturs have been severely altered from what they used to be.

The problem is that the bible also gives a VERY rational account of all the other external scriptures, Christian theology also gives a very sound basis for understanding the occurrence of other religions. . .But the bible says it was sent to the whole of mankind and it says that the Koran is a false book and Islam is a false religion because Jesus is the only son of God and no one can get to see God only by accepting Jesus. . .The bible says any body that does NOT believe in it is condemned already besides the bible was written and put together before the koran and it makes the claim first with regards to salvation so why should any body believe the koran?. . . .If the scriptures were severely altered then where is the original one?. . .Did Allah forget to tell Mohammed where he kept the original bible?. . .If the Koran is the word of the creator of the universe then why is it that over 80 percent of the people living today reject it and regard it as trash?. . .Why is it that it is ONLY muslims that accept it?. . . .Indoctrination and the systematic way of reasoning along a particular way that accepts Islamic theology is the ONLY reason why muslims accept the teachings and theology of the Koran, there is NOTHING in the Islamic theology that is better than the christian or hindu theology. . .As long as you are not in the islamic bubble of delusion you will see it very clearly. . .

hence we can go on further and interpose this on other religion by understanding that fundamentally most religion preached the worship of God, gods and set a moral standards for the people. your last question again expose the inconsistent nature that you think, my being a muslim was by birth, then as i grew up I took it upon myself to unearth certain questions I had about the religion, your insistence that I was indoctrinated only befuddles all know criteria of rationality and attacks common sense by pretending to know people's background, this is hardly your fault as the way atheist think always abuse common sense, they tend to attribute things by simply relying on their preconceived notions that the athiest elders committee told them.

I repeat the ONLY reason you are a muslim is because you were born into the religion, indoctrinated into it at an early age, made to accept every thing it says as the truth and the fact ,and also thought to reason in a particular way along the islamic theology. . .If you were born into a christian family you would have been telling us that Jesus is the only way to God. . . .

And there are witnesses that saw Muhammad pbuh in the flesh, I ask can you show the videos of the first man on earth? if yopu cannot show does it then mean that he never existed? like I indicated if you can accept second hand report on all issues you accept to be fact then I have neither qualms accepting eyewitnesses as acceptable media for transferring information

There are also witnesses that claim to have seen the Angle Moroni tell Adam smith the founder of the Mormon religion where to find the golden plates. . . .I do not accept eye witness accounts alone in most of the things I believe. . .Eye witness accounts are mostly unreliable most times. . . Most things I accept just at face value. . .

It was angel Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad pbuh in cave hirah, I believe this info is common knowledge that even a casava eating illiterate should know. so to you vidoes is extraordinary evidence, you see when I talk to you, i sense the mediocrity that you are, you see the Pagan meccans even asked saner questions than you have so far put forward. atleast they directly cam out and ask for miracles that would be impossible for any human to perform yet you come here and then ask following in their foot steps.

If you check you will see that I made a typo error cos I also said an angle read out the words of the creator of the universe to mohammed as he claimed. . . .What is this nonsense about the pagans of Mecca?. .Over 80 percent of the worlds population accept Islam as a pagan religion so what are you talking about?You are a pagan as long as over 80 percent of the world's population is concerned. . . .

In essence I will tell you this The whole story of Islam and how it managed to overcame pagan bigotry is in itself extraordinary. The Qur'an remains the proof that indeed Muhammad pbuh, a man known not to be learned, received revelation from Allah, the other time bovinereal, sorry divinereal asked why the Qur'an did not specify the weight of the earth, I only wonder which claim is more . . ., now again you spoke of the bible and asking what evidence have i established pertaining it falseness, i do reiterate that Muslims have long proven their claims against the bible, the

Really muslims have proved their fasle hood against the bible, yet there are more muslims than christians, eh?. . .I have news for you man. . The christians have long proved their claims against the koran. . . .

Qur'an ushered a new dimension in religious circles, Literature criticism, the Qur'an had indicated time over time that the bible is corrupted and contains lot of people fantasies, we do not need the original bible to determine how corrupt the bible have become as stories within the bible contradicts one another, some have no moral inputs others undermines the religion . . .

The ONLY new thing that the koran brought is that mohammed is the last prophet of Allah and nothing else. . .Aristotle is know for literature criticism long before mohammed was born. . . Bharata Muni in his Natya Shastra, wrote literary criticism on ancient Indian literature before mohammed was born as well. . .Even Augustine of Hippo who is a christian is know for his literature criticism of religious text. . .Where did Allah throw the original bible?. . .How convenient after plagiarizing stories from a book the next thing is to declear is as corrupted and full of people;s fantasies eh, so it is the koran that is not full of peoples fantasies eh? grin grin. . The problem is that there are also internal inconsistencies, contradictions and scientific errors in the Koran as pointed out by many christians. . .There are so many websites on the internet that point that out. . . .Christians and muslim apologist have a way of explaining away these contradictions and inconsistencies away that seem acceptable to those inside the religion but those outside the bubble see it for what it is. . .

just comparing the New testament and old testament they contradict one another in terms of the simple question of salvation, there are lots of issues one can point that shows simply inconsistencies with the New testament, hence in the Qur'an Allah said had they not considered the Qur'an had it been any other from Allah you would find therein many contradictions, a simple issue comes to my mind, like where I read By myself I can do nothing, the same individuals taht are suppose to be worshipping Jesus a.s take that statement to mean by myself i can do everything. Like I indicated the Qur'an did indicate that God gave guidiance to the Jews, but in the long term this scriptures became corrupted.

How do you hang a dog? All you need to do is give it a bad name, no?. . .

if you did not see the copying then you evidently have no ground to stand on, since you require i must have a video of Muhammad talking to the creator, yet you now narrow the question parameters when you have a cheap case to prove , this again marks hypocrisy and undermines your credibility to make any honest discusion, again we would need to see the video evidence of how the copying occur, i.e. how Muhammad pbuh auzobibllah actually copied the bible. until you are willing to be consistent with your judgement criteria, your question or hypothesis shall not be answered. This arabic claim of your has long been answered, i do not know whether you hardly remember these things or obviously simply you prefer to ramble all the the ill logics within you, the Qur'an was revealed in Arabic, and the hence we recite the Qur'an in arabic, but merely reading it in english in order to educate oneself will by no means be rewarded by Allah, on praying in arabic, well we were instructed by the messenger of Allah to offer our prayers as such. and the wisdom being that anything goes would have severely damaged the original message that was conveyed. Nb but when i ask God for favours i do so in English, hence one is only required to pray formally the way the holy prophet prayed when he was alive. one would expect a Huasa man that knows how to read and write in Arabic whose father taught him Islam to know this common knowledge .

The FACT remains all the stories of the koran were taken out of the bible, a book that does not mention Allah as God or creator of the universe in one place. . . Yahweh is the God of the bible and NOT Allah. . .

Again being an umi, one would not expect less from you, go do some reading and then come back to explain why as Islam spread in its initial stages did the scientific knowledge increase. They are many reasons one can give to the current situations of Muslims, but the scientific record of Islam speaks for itself.

The scientific record of non muslims supersedes any scientific record of Islam so I really do not understand what you are saying. . .

ONE THING REMAINS CLEAR YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE QUR'AN IN YOUR LIFE SAVE THE CERTAIN VERSES YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO ACCEPT BY SOME ATHEIST slowpoke*S, YOUR CLAIMS THAT YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU ISLAM IS EITHER A GREAT LIE, OR HE WAS IGNORANT OF WHAT HE WAS TEACHING YOU OR YOU SPENT MOST OF THE TIME NOT PAYING ATTENTION, YOUR CLAIMS THAT NOTHING WRITTEN IN THE QUR'AN COULD NOT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY MEN THAT LIVED AT THAT TIME RINGS HALLOW AND SHOWS DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IGNROANCE THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ATHEIST, IT MAY INETEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT IN THE QUR'AN THE PAGANS OF MECCA WHERE CHALLENGED SEVERALLY TO PRODUCE A VERSE THAT IS COMPARABLE TO WHAT WAS IN THE QUR'AN

You are entitled to your opinion. . .I repeat there is nothing written inside the koran that was not written or could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Read the bible, read the hindu verders, read the oddesy, the writings of the buddhist, they were all written long before the koran and there is nothing inside the koran that can not be found in those books, the koran does not add anything new, no new scientific knowledge, moral knowledge, environmental knowledge or any new sense of awareness beside the story that mohammed is the last messenger of Allah. . .

AND THEY FAILED JUST AS YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOW CONSISTENCY IN YOUR ARGUMENT, WHEN I ARGUE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU I USUALLY PERCIEVE THE WAY THE DEVIL HAS SIMPLY FOOLED THEM ETERNALLY On the rest of your claims, we need EVIDENCE!

I said many christains here on NL and else where have declared that mohammed the prophet of islam is the devil, why are they wrong?. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
mazaje:

What ever. . . .A lot of what you have written doesn't make any sense so I will address some of them. . .

Yeah whatever happened to your Mediocre cries!

mazaje:

I don't believe ANY extra ordinary claims that doesn't have any evidence to back it up what ever the extra ordinary claim is. . .As long as there is no evidence to back it up, it goes out the window. . . .

Oh like you believe your extraordinary claim that Muhammad pbuh copuied the bible without any vidoe evidence, when I have the resources I will do a research on atheism and hard drugs, cause you must be high to be contradicting yourself left right and centre. shocked

mazaje:

The problem is that the bible also gives a VERY rational account of all the other external scriptures, Christian theology also gives a very sound basis for understanding the occurrence of other religions. . .

Evidence, the bible only talks of the Jews as if to say God forgot other people!
mazaje:

But the bible says it was sent to the whole of mankind and it says that the Koran is a false book and Islam is a false religion because Jesus is the only son of God and no one can get to see God only by accepting Jesus. . .The bible says any body that does NOT believe in it is condemned already besides the bible was written and put together before the koran and it makes the claim first with regards to salvation so why should any body believe the koran?. . . .If the scriptures were severely altered then where is the original one?. . .Did Allah forget to tell Mohammed where he kept the original bible?. . .If the Koran is the word of the creator of the universe then why is it that over 80 percent of the people living today reject it and regard it as trash?. . .Why is it that it is ONLY muslims that accept it?. . . .Indoctrination and the systematic way of reasoning along a particular way that accepts Islamic theology is the ONLY reason why muslims accept the teachings and theology of the Koran, there is NOTHING in the Islamic theology that is better than the christian or hindu theology. . .As long as you are not in the islamic bubble of delusion you will see it very clearly. . .

Is it the Old Testament or the New Testament? you see why you can only be rational in the presence of Drug users! To show your sub normal intelligence you say if the bible was altered were is the original, can you or any Christian bring the very first bible? when you can do such then I might consider you Near normal, but as long as your way of arguing can only make sense to a Junkie, then I do say pass.

mazaje:

I repeat the ONLY reason you are a muslim is because you were born into the religion, indoctrinated into it at an early age, made to accept every thing it says as the truth and the fact ,and also thought to reason in a particular way along the islamic theology. . .If you were born into a christian family you would have been telling us that Jesus is the only way to God. . . .

I repeat Only a Mentally unbalanced individual will say something he knows not, most especially a misguided atheist who maintains he knows everyone background, to Normal people I do say they are individuals who convert from other religion to Islam, maybe the devil deceived godless man will tell us he was indoctrinated into it. I REPEAT YOU ARE AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU FOUND LIFE TOO DIFFICULT AND RATHER THAN BEAR PATIENTLY YOU BLAMED ALL EXCEPT YOUR SELF, YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST BY CONVICTION BY BY DESPERATION, NOT AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU ARE INFORMED BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEEPLY IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING.

mazaje:

There are also witnesses that claim to have seen the Angle Moroni tell Adam smith the founder of the Mormon religion where to find the golden plates. . . .I do not accept eye witness accounts alone in most of the things I believe. . .Eye witness accounts are mostly unreliable most times. . . Most things I accept just at face value. . .

That is you problem, does as you have never confirmed anything in your life, why would i be bother whether you believe eye witnesses or not? Have n't you proved beyound reasnable doubt that you live by conjecture?

mazaje:

If you check you will see that I made a typo error cos I also said an angle read out the words of the creator of the universe to mohammed as he claimed. . . .What is this nonsense about the pagans of Mecca?. .Over 80 percent of the worlds population accept Islam as a pagan religion so what are you talking about?You are a pagan as long as over 80 percent of the world's population is concerned. . . .

oh! really the same way you made a typo that claimed muhammad made Arabic the Language of teh creator? you are laughable indeed always dodging questions you cannot answer by throwing mud, well keep it up! Mediocre is who you are.

mazaje:

Really muslims have proved their fasle hood against the bible, yet there are more muslims than christians, eh?. . .I have news for you man. . The christians have long proved their claims against the koran. . . .

, and Christian on Nl have long proved that atheist are mentaly unstable . . .

mazaje:

The ONLY new thing that the koran brought is that mohammed is the last prophet of Allah and nothing else. . .Aristotle is know for literature criticism long before mohammed was born. . . Bharata Muni in his Natya Shastra, wrote literary criticism on ancient Indian literature before mohammed was born as well. . .Even Augustine of Hippo who is a christian is know for his literature criticism of religious text. . .Where did Allah throw the original bible?. . .How convenient after plagiarizing stories from a book the next thing is to declear is as corrupted and full of people;s fantasies eh, so it is the koran that is not full of peoples fantasies eh? grin grin. . The problem is that there are also internal inconsistencies, contradictions and scientific errors in the Koran as pointed out by many christians. . .There are so many websites on the internet that point that out. . . .Christians and muslim apologist have a way of explaining away these contradictions and inconsistencies away that seem acceptable to those inside the religion but those outside the bubble see it for what it is. . .

Coming from a man that have never read the Qur'an, the above runs shallow and empty

mazaje:

How do you hang a dog? All you need to do is give it a bad name, no?. . .

The FACT remains all the stories of the koran were taken out of the bible, a book that does not mention Allah as God or creator of the universe in one place. . . Yahweh is the God of the bible and NOT Allah. . .

Video evidence please is all we require

mazaje:

The scientific record of non muslims supersedes any scientific record of Islam so I really do not understand what you are saying. . .

It is written in english, maybe left go of the blunt and read!
mazaje:

You are entitled to your opinion. . .I repeat there is nothing written inside the koran that was not written or could not be written by men that lived at that time. . .Read the bible, read the hindu verders, read the oddesy, the writings of the buddhist, they were all written long before the koran and there is nothing inside the koran that can not be found in those books, the koran does not add anything new, no new scientific knowledge, moral knowledge, environmental knowledge or any new sense of awareness beside the story that mohammed is the last messenger of Allah. . .

I said many christains here on NL and else where have declared that mohammed the prophet of islam is the devil, why are they wrong?. . .

Many Christians of NL have declared atheist mentally disturbed and permanently cursed why are they wrong? . . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

Yeah whatever happened to your Mediocre cries!

Bla bla bla sheep. . .Have you any wool. . .

Oh like you believe your extraordinary claim that Muhammad pbuh copuied the bible without any vidoe evidence, when I have the resources I will do a research on atheism and hard drugs, cause you must be high to be contradicting yourself left right and centre. shocked

All the prophets of the bible and theirs stories are found in the koran, no?. . .Why is that so?. . .

Evidence, the bible only talks of the Jews as if to say God forgot other people!

Another lie, the bible talks about every body. . .In fact it says that Jesus was sent to the world. . .For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life is what is written in the bible. . .According to the bible the Jews were chosen in the OT but Jesus was sent to the whole world in the NT. . .

Is it the Old Testament or the New Testament? you see why you can only be rational in the presence of Drug users! To show your sub normal intelligence you say if the bible was altered were is the original, can you or any Christian bring the very first bible? when you can do such then I might consider you Near normal, but as long as your way of arguing can only make sense to a Junkie, then I do say pass.

The christians have already produced the bible as the original, you claim it has been corrupted then its up to you and Allah to provide the original copy that was not corrupted no?. . .Where is the original copy?. . .Look who is talking about arguing like a junkie grin

I repeat Only a Mentally unbalanced individual will say something he knows not, most especially a misguided atheist who maintains he knows everyone background, to Normal people I do say they are individuals who convert from other religion to Islam, maybe the devil deceived godless man will tell us he was indoctrinated into it. I REPEAT YOU ARE AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU FOUND LIFE TOO DIFFICULT AND RATHER THAN BEAR PATIENTLY YOU BLAMED ALL EXCEPT YOUR SELF, YOU ARE NOT AN ATHEIST BY CONVICTION BY BY DESPERATION, NOT AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU ARE INFORMED BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEEPLY IGNORANT OF EVERYTHING.

In your dreams. . .Firstly my life is much too easy for me compared to most people around me personally I don't even know any nigerian my age that is doing as well as I am, I lack nothing, not even up to 30 but can confidently say that I have a million dollars(Two people know me in person on nairaland and will testify to that one is even a christian). . .My life is VERY cool man. . .I am informed to know that your religion like all others are all man made. . .You on the other hand are a Muslims ONLY because you were born into a muslim family deny it all you want. . If you were born into a christian family you will be here telling us of how Jesus is the only son of God and hey to eternal life. . .

oh! really the same way you made a typo that claimed muhammad made Arabic the Language of teh creator? you are laughable indeed always dodging questions you cannot answer by throwing mud, well keep it up! Mediocre is who you are.

Thought you said the Koran was revealed in Arabic and its purity must be kept?. . .Why must its purity be kept?. . .If surely Allah should be able to accept every body's five day prayer in their language no?. . .

, and Christian on Nl have long proved that atheist are mentaly unstable . . .

What ever. . .You said that muslims have long proved their false hood against the bible yet there are more christians than muslims. . .

Coming from a man that have never read the Qur'an, the above runs shallow and empty

Video evidence please is all we require

Read the bible Allah does not appear in any part of it instead we have Yahweh as the God it talks about. . .

It is written in english, maybe left go of the blunt and read!
Many Christians of NL have declared atheist mentally disturbed and permanently cursed why are they wrong? . . .

Cursed by whom or what? The atheist here are not mentally disturbed. . .Talking about demons. . . I asked you a simple question. . .Many people believe that mohammed is a demon, why are they wrong?. . . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
zataxs:

This is so funny and absolutely on point. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep. . .Have you any wool. . .

Yeah smiley, there goes my mediocre crying, cry mediocre, cry . . .

mazaje:

All the prophets of the bible and theirs stories are found in the koran, no?. . .Why is that so?. . .

video evidence! video evidence is all we are asking. some one tell this atheist to stop being hypocritical and use his own standard of judgement. shocked

mazaje:

Another lie, the bible talks about every body. . .In fact it says that Jesus was sent to the world. . .For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life is what is written in the bible. . .According to the bible the Jews were chosen in the OT but Jesus was sent to the whole world in the NT. . .

"illiterate", what did Jesus say about himself? I have been sent to the lost sheep of Israel . . .mind you mediocre Christian still hold that Jews are the chosen ones . . .and Jews do not accept the NT, unless you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about, I am sensing your deeply entrenched ignorance.

mazaje:

The christians have already produced the bible as the original, you claim it has been corrupted then its up to you and Allah to provide the original copy that was not corrupted no?. . .Where is the original copy?. . .Look who is talking about arguing like a junkie grin

When would this pseudo-Junkie learn to argue sensibly? Christian do not have the original bible, unless you are too high to know what original means, even Christians scolars vast in the knowledge of scriptural criticism have long confessed that the bible had been altered over the years.

odern biblical criticism begins with the 17th century philosophers and theologians - Thomas Hobbes, Benedict Spinoza, Richard Simon and others - who began to ask questions about the origin of the biblical text, especially the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy). They asked specifically who had written these books: according to tradition their author was Moses, but these critics found contradictions and inconsistencies in the text that, they claimed, made Mosaic authorship improbable. In the 18th century Jean Astruc (1684–1766), a French physician, set out to refute these critics. Borrowing methods of textual criticism already in use to investigate Greek and Roman texts, he discovered what he believed were two distinct documents within Genesis. These, he felt, were the original scrolls written by Moses, much as the four Gospel writers had produced four separate but complementary accounts of the life and teachings of Jesus. Later generations, he believed, had conflated these original documents to produce the modern book of Genesis, producing the inconsistencies and contradictions noted by Hobbes and Spinoza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_criticism

you know when the issue of aurthorship of books in the OT came up, Christian scholars, kept writing the words probably, maybe, mostlikely etc to qualilify the allegde aurthors of those books, the question remains if you do not know who wrote what, then how would any sane individual claim such to be written by God?

mazaje:

In your dreams. . .Firstly my life is much too easy for me compared to most people around me personally I don't even know any nigerian my age that is doing as well as I am, I lack nothing, not even up to 30 but can confidently say that I have a million dollars(Two people know me in person on nairaland and will testify to that one is even a christian). . .My life is VERY cool man. . .I am informed to know that your religion like all others are all man made. . .You on the other hand are a Muslims ONLY because you were born into a muslim family deny it all you want. . If you were born into a christian family you will be here telling us of how Jesus is the only son of God and hey to eternal life. . .

Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad,

mazaje:

Thought you said the Koran was revealed in Arabic and its purity must be kept?. . .Why must its purity be kept?. . .If surely Allah should be able to accept every body's five day prayer in their language no?. . .

why must Rules be followed that would be more sensible to have asked

mazaje:

What ever. . .You said that muslims have long proved their false hood against the bible yet there are more christians than muslims. . .

and there are more theist than atheist . . .

mazaje:

Read the bible Allah does not appear in any part of it instead we have Yahweh as the God it talks about. . .

Elah does!

mazaje:

Cursed by whom or what? The atheist here are not mentally disturbed. . .Talking about demons. . . I asked you a simple question. . .Many people believe that mohammed is a demon, why are they wrong?. . . .

Niether is Muhammad a demon, but Crhistians on Nl have long indicated atheist are cursed children of the devil with mental problems these many Christians believe just ask any you see when ever you are in Nigeria.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
vedaxcool:

Yeah  smiley, there goes my mediocre crying, cry mediocre, cry .  .   .

Bla bla bla sheep. . . .

video evidence! video evidence is all we are asking. some one tell this atheist to stop being hypocritical and use his own standard of judgement.  shocked

All the Koran as every body knows (even a village shoe shiner) has all of its prophets are their stories lifted out of the bible. . . .Tell me just one prophet in the koran apart from mohammed whose story is not to be found in the bible. . . . From wikipedia. . . "According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, "The dependence of Mohammed upon his Jewish teachers or upon what he heard of the Jewish Haggadah and Jewish practices is now generally conceded."[16]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran

"illiterate", what did Jesus say about himself? I have been sent to the lost sheep of Israel .   .  .mind you mediocre Christian still hold that Jews are the chosen ones .  .  .and Jews do not accept the NT, unless you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about, I am sensing your deeply entrenched ignorance.

The same Jesus also said that go you into the world and make disciples of ALL nations baptising them in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit according to the bible. . .The Jews do not accept the Koran and all its distorted and plagiarized stories about their prophets so what exactly are you saying?. . . . .Talk about ignorance. . .

When would this pseudo-Junkie learn to argue sensibly? Christian do not have the original bible, unless you are too high to know what original means, even Christians scolars vast in the knowledge of scriptural criticism have long confessed that the bible had been altered over the years.

When will Allah provide the original bible and end this argument once and for all?. . .What you fail to talk about is that Muslims do not also have the original koran and that there are various version of the koran. . . .

Modern biblical criticism begins with the 17th century philosophers and theologians - Thomas Hobbes, Benedict Spinoza, Richard Simon and others - who began to ask questions about the origin of the biblical text, especially the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy). They asked specifically who had written these books: according to tradition their author was Moses, but these critics found contradictions and inconsistencies in the text that, they claimed, made Mosaic authorship improbable. In the 18th century Jean Astruc (1684–1766), a French physician, set out to refute these critics. Borrowing methods of textual criticism already in use to investigate Greek and Roman texts, he discovered what he believed were two distinct documents within Genesis. These, he felt, were the original scrolls written by Moses, much as the four Gospel writers had produced four separate but complementary accounts of the life and teachings of Jesus. Later generations, he believed, had conflated these original documents to produce the modern book of Genesis, producing the inconsistencies and contradictions noted by Hobbes and Spinoza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_criticism

you know when the issue of aurthorship of books in the OT came up, Christian scholars, kept writing the words probably, maybe, mostlikely etc to qualilify the allegde aurthors of those books, the question remains if you do not know who wrote what, then how would any sane individual claim such to be written by God?

The thing is that the Koran is NO better than the bible when it comes to authorship or originality. . .The authors of the Koran remain UNKNOWN till this day, just like the bible the koran ONLY claims to be the word of Allah. . . .No body knows where the original version of the koran is. . .After the death of mohammed there was a time when Uthman the third Caliph of Islam ordered to burn all the copies of koran except one. There were variations in text and recitation practice of at that time(koranic scholarssay Allah gave 7 or 10 different versions of it ) and so uthman took this step. According to koran and hadith, mohammed was the last prophet of Islam. accordinly uthman was not a prophet and nobody knows whether he kept the valid and original koran or destroyed it? Nobody knows how he determined which one was the correct version of koran. . . .

"John Wansbrough believes that the Qur'an is a redaction in part of other sacred scriptures, in particular the Judaeo-Christian scriptures.[3][4] In their book Hagarism: The Making of the Islamic World, Patricia Crone and Michael Cook challenge the traditional account of how the Qur'an was compiled, writing that "there is no hard evidence for the existence of the Koran in any form before the last decade of the seventh century."[5] They also question the accuracy of some of the Qur'an's historical accounts. For example, professor Gerd R. Puin's study of ancient Qur'an manuscripts led him to conclude that the Qur'an is a "cocktail of texts", some of which may have been present a hundred years before Muhammad.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran#Historical_authenticity

So much for the authenticity of the koran. . Where is the original bible and the original koran?. . . .

Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children  who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad,

I shouldn't have brought this up, I should let others sing me praises am not supposed to do it myself. . .Two people know me here in real life, they will attest to that. . .I spend my whole life on nairaland? grin. . .I have been a nairaland member since  april 2006 that's over 5 years ago and my stats says I have spent 66 days and 7 hours in total here you can check my stats its available for all to see, my post total just 2.8 per day on average, its all there in my stats. . . You do the maths and you will see that I barely spend more than 30 mins here each day on average some times I dont visit for months, So much for spending all my time on nairaland grin. . . .Sorry but I have a lot of things running for me man. . .So try another lie. . .

why must Rules be followed that would be more sensible to have asked

and there are more theist than atheist .   .   .

Christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

Elah does!

What is this?  . . .Elah is NOT Allah you goon. . . . This is akin to saying that May is the same as Mary. . . grin

From wikipedia. . .

"Elah (Hebrew: אֵלָה), (plural "elim"wink is the Aramaic word for "awesome". The origin of the word is uncertain and it may be related to a root word, meaning “fear” or “reverence”. Elah is found in the Tanakh in the books of Ezra, Daniel, and Jeremiah (Jer 10:11, the only verse in the entire book written in Aramaic.)[21] Elah is used to describe both pagan gods and the one true God"

Where does Allah appear in the bible you liar?. . . .

Niether is Muhammad a demon, but Crhistians on Nl have long indicated atheist are cursed children of the devil with mental problems these many Christians believe just ask any you see when ever you are in Nigeria.

What does it mean to be cursed?. . .Is any atheist here suffering from mental illness?. . .Do you have any evidence like medical reports to show that any atheist here is suffering from mental illness?. . .Mohammed is believed to be a demon by some christians. . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by vedaxcool(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep. . . .

Keep Crying . . .

mazaje:

All the Koran as every body knows (even a village shoe shiner) has all of its prophets are their stories lifted out of the bible. . . .Tell me just one prophet in the koran apart from mohammed whose story is not to be found in the bible. . . . From wikipedia. . . "According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, "The dependence of Mohammed upon his Jewish teachers or upon what he heard of the Jewish Haggadah and Jewish practices is now generally conceded."[16]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran

Video evidence Please, Video evidence is all we ask save yourself the embarrassment! or in atheism is video equivalent to wikipedia?

mazaje:

The same Jesus also said that go you into the world and make disciples of ALL nations baptising them in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit according to the bible. . .The Jews do not accept the Koran and all its distorted and plagiarized stories about their prophets so what exactly are you saying?. . . . .Talk about ignorance. . .

thanks for proving my point that the bible is inconsistent, my pointing to the Jews not believing in the NT was not to befuddle you, rather it was to point to your dubious use of the word bible, as if to say they are all in the same boat, more to the point inconsistency lies everywhere in the bible, where even the criteria of making it to heaven differs from the OT to the NT, and until u bring video evidence of the paganism we will take such claims as the ranting of raving lunatic! have you notice your low iq, where even when an issue is about the bible, without addressing the issue you immediately follow up with allegations about the Qur'an, you keep proving my point that you are nowhere near being intellectual or able to prove your alleged rationality, which continues to prove my case that "life" wahala made you an atheist not as a result of any dignified research.

mazaje:

When will Allah provide the original bible and end this argument once and for all?. . .What you fail to talk about is that Muslims do not also have the original koran and that there are various version of the koran. . . .

mazaje:

The thing is that the Koran is NO better than the bible when it comes to authorship or originality. . .The authors of the Koran remain UNKNOWN till this day, just like the bible the koran ONLY claims to be the word of Allah. . . .No body knows where the original version of the koran is. . .After the death of mohammed there was a time when Uthman the third Caliph of Islam ordered to burn all the copies of koran except one. There were variations in text and recitation practice of at that time(koranic scholarssay Allah gave 7 or 10 different versions of it ) and so uthman took this step. According to koran and hadith, mohammed was the last prophet of Islam. accordinly uthman was not a prophet and nobody knows whether he kept the valid and original koran or destroyed it? Nobody knows how he determined which one was the correct version of koran. . . .

"John Wansbrough believes that the Qur'an is a redaction in part of other sacred scriptures, in particular the Judaeo-Christian scriptures.[3][4] In their book Hagarism: The Making of the Islamic World, Patricia Crone and Michael Cook challenge the traditional account of how the Qur'an was compiled, writing that "there is no hard evidence for the existence of the Koran in any form before the last decade of the seventh century."[5] They also question the accuracy of some of the Qur'an's historical accounts. For example, professor Gerd R. Puin's study of ancient Qur'an manuscripts led him to conclude that the Qur'an is a "cocktail of texts", some of which may have been present a hundred years before Muhammad.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran#Historical_authenticity

Atleat I have gotten the atheist to defend the bible, I am going to reply this? No simply because the questions raised were not answered rather this pseudo-science, mediocre -extraordinaire is diverting attension from what is being discussed. Only mad people answer questions that were not asked.

mazaje:

So much for the authenticity of the koran. . Where is the original bible and the original koran?. . . .

It seems you have impaired vision as the question ws about the bible bringing the Qur'a into the mix shows the low deapths of intelligence usually associated with atheism!

mazaje:

I shouldn't have brought this up, I should let others sing me praises am not supposed to do it myself. . .Two people know me here in real life, they will attest to that. . .I spend my whole life on nairaland? grin. . .I have been a nairaland member since april 2006 that's over 5 years ago and my stats says I have spent 66 days and 7 hours in total here you can check my stats its available for all to see, my post total just 2.8 per day on average, its all there in my stats. . . You do the maths and you will see that I barely spend more than 30 mins here each day on average some times I dont visit for months, So much for spending all my time on nairaland grin. . . .Sorry but I have a lot of things running for me man. . .So try another lie. . .

Didn't you say "Keep singing your self imaginary praises. . .Mr "superior intelligence". . . .Only a FOOOL sings himself praises, wise people will allow others to sing them praises. . . .The empty shells always make the loudest noise they say. . .So keep on keeping on. . "
making the Biggest fool of the decade, since you fail to adhere to your own foolsproof criteria, just as you have failed to adhere to your criteria of knowing the truth -VIDEO EVIDENCE. after all your deliquient blabbings I still maintain Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad

mazaje:

mazaje:

Christians have long proved their false hood against the koran. . . .

and there are more theist than atheist . . . I keep proving how unintelligent you actually are . . .

mazaje:

What is this? . . .Elah is NOT Allah you goon. . . . This is akin to saying that May is the same as Mary. . . grin

From wikipedia. . .

"Elah (Hebrew: אֵלָה), (plural "elim"wink is the Aramaic word for "awesome". The origin of the word is uncertain and it may be related to a root word, meaning “fear” or “reverence”. Elah is found in the Tanakh in the books of Ezra, Daniel, and Jeremiah (Jer 10:11, the only verse in the entire book written in Aramaic.)[21] Elah is used to describe both pagan gods and the one true God"

Where does Allah appear in the bible you liar?. . . .

when you read the Arabic bible you will see it there, oh Ignorant one!

mazaje:

What does it mean to be cursed?. . .Is any atheist here suffering from mental illness?. . .Do you have any evidence like medical reports to show that any atheist here is suffering from mental illness?. . .Mohammed is believed to be a demon by some christians. . .

Atheist are believed by many Christians to be Mentally ill, unbalanced, insane, cursed, drug addicts etc, I ask why are they wrong? . . .
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by mazaje(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
vedaxcool:

Keep Crying .   .     .

The person crying here is you. . .

Video evidence Please, Video evidence is all we ask save yourself the embarrassment! or in atheism is video equivalent to wikipedia?

The Koran makes an extra ordinary claims and fails to back it up with any extra ordinary evidence because baseless stories that have been shown to be false many times. . .If you read my first post I asked if you have any video evidence to show that any of the extra ordinary claims of the koran is true. . .When you provide the video evidence of an angle reciting the koranic verses to mohammed in the cave, i will provide my own video evidence remember i asked first. . .I asked if you have any video evidence for that extra ordinary claim because extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

thanks for proving my point that the bible is inconsistent, my pointing to the Jews not believing in the NT was not to befuddle you, rather it was to point to your dubious use of the word bible, as if to say they are all in the same boat, more to the point inconsistency lies everywhere in the bible, where even the criteria of making it to heaven differs from the OT to the NT, and until u bring video evidence of the paganism we will take such claims as the ranting of raving lunatic! have you notice your low iq, where even when an issue is about the bible, without addressing the issue you immediately follow up with allegations about the Qur'an, you keep proving my point that you are nowhere near being intellectual or able to prove your alleged rationality, which continues to prove my case that "life" wahala made you an atheist not as a result of any dignified research.

Firstly according to the bible Jesus was sent to the whole world. . . Its there in the bible, the bible also says that he will not be accepted by the Jews. . .And the way to salvation according to the bible is different in the OT and the NT the bible acknowledges that. . . .You talk about inconsistencies as if the koran is not riddled with inconsistencies. . .

When will Allah produce the original bible so that we can see what it looks like? Muslims also DO NOT have the original koran. . . So I really do not know what you are saying here. . .You accuse the christains of not having the original bible as if muslims have the original koran grin grin. . . .

Atleat I have gotten the atheist to defend the bible, I am going to reply this? No simply because the questions raised were not answered rather this pseudo-science, mediocre -extraordinaire is diverting attension from what is being discussed. Only mad people answer questions that were not asked.

Because it proves my point that there is NO original koran either, the koran has 7 different versions but they were all destroyed except one by uthman. . . Uthman was not a prophet and nobody knows whether he kept the valid and original koran or destroyed it? Nobody knows how he determined which one was the correct version of koran. . . .According to some hadith parts of the koran were eating by goats in aisha's room

It seems you have impaired vision as the question ws about the bible bringing the Qur'a into the mix shows the low deapths of intelligence usually associated with atheism!

Where is the original bible?. . .Where did Allah hide it?. . .Where is the original koran as well?. . .Where is the goat that eat part of the koran? So much for the word of the creator of the universe. . .A mythical book that parts of it is said to be eating by goats. . . grin grin. . .

Didn't  you say "Keep singing your self imaginary praises. . .Mr "superior intelligence". . . .Only a FOOOL sings himself praises, wise people will allow others to sing them praises. . . .The empty shells always make the loudest noise they say. . .So keep on keeping on. . "
making the Biggest fool of the decade, since you fail to adhere to your own foolsproof criteria, just as you have failed to adhere to your criteria of knowing the truth -VIDEO EVIDENCE.  after all your deliquient blabbings I still maintain Yes, you may as well say Obama is Osama uncle, that would be more believable, a man that spends his whole Life in Nl can not possibly have a million dollars ,unless one that does illegal activities, you remind me of this corrupt Hausa politicians who are only good in stealing from the country and then passing their proceeds to their delinquent children  who end up using it in living a wayward life or stashing it abroad

You lied that I spend my entire life on NL but according to my stats which can be seen by every body I have spent 66 days 8 hours in total here in 5 years and 5 months after registering. . .My posts total just 2.8 perday. . .If you do the maths you will see that I spend less than 30 mins here on NL each day on average so try another lie. . . .We can do the maths together. . .

and there are more theist than atheist .   .   .  I keep proving how unintelligent you actually are .  .   .

grin grin. . .What has that got to do with anything? You said that muslims have proven the falsehood of the bible and I asked yet there are more christians than muslims in the world?. . .

when you read the Arabic bible you will see it there, oh Ignorant one!

grin grin. . . After your Elah has been shown to be a lie, you now divert to Arabic bible eh?. . .You are truly a character that never fails to give. . .Thought you were trying to equate Elah to mean Allah until your lies were shown. .Elah is NOT Allah. . .Again where does the name Allah appear in the Hebrew bible?. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 373
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.