Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists (13547 Views)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
Konjour:

A few white scientists with a postulation that all whites were descendants of African chimps doesn't necessarily showcase the mentality of

everybody born white. As i posted earlier, The average white on the streets would PREFER to believe the part of evolution that suggests that

Africans were descendants of gorillas than believe his grandparents were just a couple generations to being an African orangutan's distant

Brother/Sister-in law than he/she is. If my conjecture is wrong,racism and race-inspired slavery wouldn't have been so blown out as it was in

recent decades and still is today.
If you believe my conjecture is wrong,all you have to do is post something having a credible source that says

i'm wrong and that the average white man is assured of the fact that his ancestors were blacks. I don't have anything to prove to you about

my conjectures since i wasn't trying to convince you,its you that has something to prove to me if you think what i said was wrong and "illogical".

And i'll say that if you don't have anything to convince me with that i'm wrong,then i'd suggest you might not want to bother yourself with my

posts. Its good for you,buddy. wink

Where did you get the conjecture in blue? I don't have to disprove a conjecture that the author cannot even show a single basis.

And then you are the silly conclusion in red? You picking opinions from your arse?
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by ea7(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^ While Jesus is not considered God my over 50% of the theists,
almost all the theists are not arrogant, compared to the self styled 'self assured' atheists.

you are a typical example. You have decided that you are correct in your view of God, even though in reality you are defenseless against other humans.
as the saying goes, " there is no atheist in the foxhole" when bullets are zooming by, left and right of you and people are dying right in your face.

When an atheist is put to the test of extreme trial, suffering greatly, he wil get to a point that the pain will make him cry out to God.

when he is in state of ease, he is arrogant, with his nose in the sky, doubting the existence of his Creator.
try again, or rather google is your friend.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by reedmund(f): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
mazaje:

Its worse in Nigeria cos most people are uneducated, close minded and generally stup[i]i[/i]d. . . . .Most people don't know anything in Nigeria so its hard for them to understand when you tell them you don't believe in their cleverly concocted mythologies. . . . .When am in Nigeria I mostly play along. . .When am in Kano with my muslims cousins I act as a Muslim, when with my christain cousins, I act as a christian just so that they leave me alone. . . .When in Europe I let every body that tries to disturb me know my position and I've noticed that most Nigerians here accept atheism cos most of their host(the Europeans) are mostly atheist or agnostics so they are just forced to accept or tolerate you because there is nothing they can do to you. . . .Most just feel you are trying to copy the white people. . . .I know exactly how it feels in Nigeria. . . .

Just play along cos you can't reason with them since they are long gone in their various delusions. . . .The truth is they don't even know what they are doing. . . .They have been programmed to hate or dislike what is outside their bubble of delusion. . . . .

wow! I'm not a religious person, I'm just someone who has identified with Christ. You only see the physical world.. Yet, the existence of the spirit world is very real. My parents used to be Muslims until Jesus appeared on the scene. There have been many practical proofs that everything in the bible is real. I have been attacked by witches and demons... with the help of information from my bible I have been able to defeat them using Jesus name. The name of Jesus is a powerful weapon. May God heal your spiritual blindness. Satan wants you to think there is no God. That makes him Happy. God cannot deny His own existence no matter how you repeat your atheistic slogan.
Re: Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists by harakiri(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
@reedmund...There are thousands of other religions whose believers would make the same claims as yours with reference to unavailable evidence plus religious scrolls as "hard facts" but not to worry...you worship the one and only "true god" right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell / He That Breaketh A Hedge, Serpent Will Bite Him / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.