Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1329609 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lily hospital is still having her promo that will end 31st March. Heard they are good fee 750k n second attempt with embryo transfer is 250k/300k.

It may be useful to someone n the procedure can be done when the patient is ready. Anytime
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
bolateetoe:
AF has come and gone not really heavy as they claimed.ST Ives that will be the last you would see us in your hospital!not even a call from dr okewale to console us to explain further about the failure...what next?ohk i have bought omega3,addyzoa and fertil support from nature field.i didnt get fertilaid fair haven.Please what else should i get for myself and hubby.i am trying naturally for the next 6months,where will i get fertilsan

Couldn't find a site on google. I hope someone can come and help here. I will post this on the tcc forum too
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamhistreasure: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good evening mamas, I feel very Down and worried. my fiancee disclosed to me that he lost one of his testis sue to a testicular torsion he had when he was little.please is there anyone with one testis that has successfully conceived ?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamhistreasure: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
@iamhistreasure, if you ask me I really appreciate you fiance. He is truthful and not a deceiver. All I want to advise you on is, take it all to God in prayer. Ask for His leading in your marriage plans, if God says go ahead please do without fear.

Decree you will function as a wife, mother and woman in your home, also decree he will function as a man, husband and father in your life and home.

God is happy with Him for being open to you! He will magnify Himself.

I just read online from Doctors forum that man with one testicles can make babies. He also said he has seen many men with that have babies.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukolarade: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good evening everyone,

Has anyone with endometriosis gone for a successful IVF treatment? I really feel lonely in this, I will be encouraged by someone who has been thru this successfully.

Pls your contribution will be highly appreciated?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iamhistreasure: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ bolateetoe, feedback from tcc forum is that you might need to buy it online maybe from Amazon. Meanwhile, y not start fertilaid for men.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
iamhistreasure:
Good evening mamas, I feel very Down and worried. my
fiancee disclosed to me that he lost one of his testis sue to
a testicular torsion he had when he was little.please is
there anyone with one testis that has successfully
conceived ?

I saw ur question on tcc thread. The answers there are valid. I hope you are okay with the responses
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bukolarade:
Good evening everyone,

Has anyone with endometriosis gone for a successful IVF treatment? I really feel lonely in this, I will be encouraged by someone who has been thru this successfully.

This thread has gone cold o, i would advise you go back and read through. I just googled and discovered that women with these issue have success rates with IVF.

Have you seen a fertility expert?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
@ bolateetoe, see what i copied from the tcc thread. https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/1329#44073763
Please send a message to CovenantBabies asap. We need fertlisanm for bolateetoe

Hehmm.. grin @Sugar share the blessing round o cheesy nice one dear. God bless you mamas for all your labour of love.
Pls I think am interested in the weightloss ecoslim & fat burner etc too. Pls can you post a pics of what they look like so I don't buy the wrong items. Also the dosage. TIA

Meanwhile, where there's a will, there's always a way! God always makes a way! After all the numerous positive reviews I got on fertilsan M, I've been pondering how I'll spend almost 60k at once ($206+shipping) on amazon for a 3months supply which is cost effective than its 27k ($90) one month supply.

After doing so much mathematics comparing it with our previous estimated monthly 24k on the 3 fairhaven combo's, a don ponder am, the thing no gree me so I just turned my system & went away.
When I returned, one spirit said "why not check other stores", na so i carry myself enter ebay & immediately I typed 'fertilsan M' in the search button, $79 flashed for a 3months supply & I was shocked.
God always makes a way.
One DH just put up his 2nd three months supply on sale at ebay barely 3mins before I got there cos his wife just got preggers while they were on their first supply. grin I quickly grabbed the thing, 3 months supply at 24k as against 60k shocked shocked
Such a lucky day!
Anyone interested can try ebay in addition to amazon too. Might be lucky to meet another fair deal.

I decree that this will be the last supplement DH & I will buy before we get our BFP soon IJN, Amen!
God will help us.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukolarade: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
wholesomegrace:

This thread has gone cold o, i would advise you go back and read through. I just googled and discovered that women with these issue have success rates with IVF.

Have you seen a fertility expert?

@ wholesomegrace
Pls pardon me. I am actually new on this platform. I have seen an expert, it is just that the 1st IVF I did was not successful due to the overpower of the endometriosis, I had to go for an emergency operation.

Ma, I need advise from u and probably someone that has gone thru this. I feel alone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bukolarade:

@ wholesomegrace
Pls pardon me. I am actually new on this platform. I have seen an expert, it is just that the 1st IVF I did was not successful due to the overpower of the endometriosis, I had to go for an emergency operation.

Ma, I need advise from u and probably someone that has gone thru this. I feel alone.
U r not alone my dear. I'm in same pot but trust me, most endometriosis ladies end up having kids either naturally when they've lost all hope and bang it happens or with IVF. Even without endometriosis IVF doesnt always work the first time so chillax. Talking with people who have had successful treatment and r now mom's to kids. Don't worry we shall conquer. I have stage 4 n one blockedtube so u can imagine but worries is the least thing on my mind.just be proactive n u will conquer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seunkeji5(f): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukolarade: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
henmaris:

U r not alone my dear. I'm in same pot but trust me, most endometriosis ladies end up having kids either naturally when they've lost all hope and bang it happens or with IVF. Even without endometriosis IVF doesnt always work the first time so chillax. Talking with people who have had successful treatment and r now mom's to kids. Don't worry we shall conquer. I have stage 4 n one blockedtube so u can imagine but worries is the least thing on my mind.just be proactive n u will conquer.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by heroesoff8: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bukolarade:
Good evening everyone,

TY Hello battled endometriosis and today she has twin boys via ivf. You can Google up TY Hello ivf journey one of the mags carried it

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Happy Easter to all the fruitful mamas in the house.
Please can someone teach me how to shop on all these foreign online shops like Amazon and ebay.
I want to look for this fertisan drug. But another challenge is that dh dosent like taking drugs I buy for him, irrespective of the great reviews such drug may have. As long as is not from the doctor ir with prescription. Now when we now go to the hospital, the doctor just end up giving him normal routine drugs and end up down playing any supplement I suggest.
Its really tiring
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by opiscolo: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bukolarade:

@ wholesomegrace

@Bukolarade, i was a very bad patient of endometriosis and to the glory of God today i have a success story to tell with my ivf procedure. Though i went through an operation to remove the adhesions it caused and both tubes were removed. You are not alone God will see you through and give you a great testimony in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
CovenantBabies:
@Mamakendra, how r u doing Sis?
Just type in their website on the internet. When it opens, sign up for an account with them.

You'll need to choose a userID & password, then add details like shipping&billing address, payment method etc.
Once done creating an account with them, you can now type in the item you want on the search button on their home page, list of the items will be shown.
Go through them one after the other, read the product descriptions, check and compare the different prices, estimated dates of arrival (EDA), shipping methods (whether it qualifies for free shipping or not) etc. When you've seen the particular item that suits you, add it to your cart & proceed to check out.
You'll be asked to input where you want them to ship the item to, details of your payment method etc.
For shipping, if you have someone abroad you can send it to & they'll ship to you, then you'll use the persons full address. If it's a shipping company, I guess you'll also have to type in the shipping company's full & correct address (I guess so, not very sure cos I haven't used shipping companies before).
The process is not so complex, just follow it step by step & you'll make your first order.
For payment, you can get an acct for online shopping. You transfer funds to it & now add it/ the card details to ur amazon/ebay acct. I won't advice u use your main bnk card.

I hope I covered the basics & that you understand all my blabings cheesy smiley
Pls mamas add more incase I missed something.

As for DH, You just have to try through every means possible: cry o, beg o, pamper o,convince o, keep talking, get reviews from people&show him to read, go on hunger strike for him if you have to inorder to achieve ur aim grin grin etc. And above all, pray!
This was the major reason I switched to fertilsan M, to ease this stress for myself.
All I have to do is pamper & convince him to take the 3caps once he wakes up every morning even before leaving the bed & That's it (the drug & water will permanently be tucked away somewhere beside our bed so no stories grin).
I no longer have to device means on how to get him to take any afternoon or evening dose again.
God will work things out for you.

Happy Easter to everyone!
Thank you my dear sister, for the detailed response, @ covenantbabies. When I googled about the ebay/amazon shopping guide for Nigerian residents, it required that I register with a certain amount, for a US Address, VPN, IP, etc. Then the items will be shipped to the US address, before the shipping company will now ship the item to Nigeria. Their requirement too much. So I was wondering if that is how other mamas get their shopping done. Anyway, thanks for the information, I will check their site now.
As for dh, na God hand e dey. But I really like that your style. Keeping the drug by the bed side. Lol. The other suggestions of how to get him to take the drugs, was well received.
Thanks sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
mamakendra:

Thank you my dear sister, for the detailed response, @ covenantbabies. When I googled about the ebay/amazon shopping guide for Nigerian residents, it required that I register with a certain amount, for a US Address, VPN, IP, etc. Then the items will be shipped to the US address, before the shipping company will now ship the item to Nigeria. Their requirement too much. So I was wondering if that is how other mamas get their shopping done. Anyway, thanks for the information, I will check their site now.
As for dh, na God hand e dey. But I really like that your style. Keeping the drug by the bed side. Lol. The other suggestions of how to get him to take the drugs, was well received.
Thanks sis

there are so many usa to naija shipping companies you can use,, they even help u buy in dollars n u pay in naira if u wish n ship the item to u here in naija for a small fee, my fav is shypmate....go to thier site, register and send them link of the item u want to buy, others are mall for africa and shop to my door, but shypmate is my fav...cos within 10days most times ur items are with u in naija....unless there is delay from amazon or ebay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukolarade: 5:16am On Mar 29, 2016
opiscolo:

@Bukolarade, i was a very bad patient of endometriosis and to the glory of God today i have a success story to tell with my ivf procedure. Though i went through an operation to remove the adhesions it caused and both tubes were removed. You are not alone God will see you through and give you a great testimony in Jesus name.

Thank you Opiscolo for sharing your success story. I will really appreciate if I can contact you by sending my number or vice visa.

Also, thanks to the Mum that mentioned TY Bello Story.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by menj: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Bukolarade post=44103928]
@Bukolarade you are not alone.I too had severe endometriosis and today i'm a mother.I had ivf that was successful at 1st attempt.I just want to tell you i once felt how you feel and you will overcome just as i and so many other women who have had endometriosis as a challenge have.You will surely overcome.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ Bukolarade, thank God you've got responses from experienced mums. In addition to the contributions made, side of the BMI are you? If on the high side, you could consider losing weight. It helps a lot.

Yoor choice of gynae also matters. You might need to get contacts of those who have treated them successfully and follow the regimen. Cheers and all the best
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
seunkeji5:

pls I have a problem which is I do experience painful
sexual intercourse and often after sex, my body start
shaking. pls what is the remedy for this
Also I don't know wen he ejaculate into my vagina
I don't feel the warmness

read this:
http://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/endometriosis/painful-intercourse--causes

I've also read tilted uterus causes this, however, the link above shd answer your questions. You might need to have a physical exam to get your reproductive organs checked
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
RipVanWink:

there are so many usa to naija shipping companies you can use,, they even help u buy in dollars n u pay in naira if u wish n ship the item to u here in naija for a small fee, my fav is shypmate....go to thier site, register and send them link of the item u want to buy, others are mall for africa and shop to my door, but shypmate is my fav...cos within 10days most times ur items are with u in naija....unnless there is delay from amazon or ebay
Thank you, big daddy @ripvanwink. For always looking out for us. I will try the shypmate.
Ore mi, @ covenantbabies, thanks too.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bukolarade: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
wholesomegrace:
@ Bukolarade, thank God you've got responses from experienced mums. In addition to the contributions made, side of the BMI are you? If on the high side, you could consider losing weight. It helps a lot.

Yoor choice of gynae also matters. You might need to get contacts of those who have treated them successfully and follow the regimen. Cheers and all the best

Thanks for your advice and also thank you Sis Menj
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Miracletwinee: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na wa for all you agents and "drug dealers" God know the number of your house ooo. I sha hope,say this your medications are for,real meanwhile "buyers beware"

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (431) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.