Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281091 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:15pm On May 08, 2016
yolemum:
Hi everyone, pls I need an advise,am thinking of trying shepherd clinic Warri for IVF,any reviews on them? Pls anyone that has used them pls advise.

I have heard so much about lily. People here have used lily. I think they just concluded their promo.
I have heard of sheperd, it's new but what is their success rate?
Lily ' s gives from 40% success rate n since they have been doing it, hence it gives room for profession ism. I stand to be corrected
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:18pm On May 08, 2016
mamakendra:
Happy Mother's day, beautiful and fruitful mamas.
Pls who knows how much Save a Life foundation/Hospitals Port Harcourt charges for IVF.
Abeg no do read and waka pass, if you know oo

From 1.2m.their standard price for ICSI is 1.6m.though it depends on your bargaining power. Their success rate is quite good. They bring in white (indians) for the procedure. Meaning no point travelling out
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:22pm On May 08, 2016
conyema12:
Good day everyone.
Does anyone knowof a reliable IVF clinic in PH.
and their price range.

Pls help a soul thanks

Only God Is reliable n dependable. We have a few
SaveALife hospital, Gynaescope, Bridge

Then there's one that is cost friendly either women care or true care hospital off Peter odili road by blue bell school,though no idea of the success rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
Please use the search engine above , n search the hospitals I listed so u can get first hand information fro those that have used them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by goldee29: 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
wonyi:
@goldee29, I have replied

Thanks @Wonyi. appreciate the love.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
wonyi:

From 1.2m.their standard price for ICSI is 1.6m.though it depends on your bargaining power. Their success rate is quite good. They bring in white (indians) for the procedure. Meaning no point travelling out
Thank you dear.
I was hoping their price will be cheaper than Gynescope's.
No wahala. God dey
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:33pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2016
conyema12:
Good day everyone.
Does anyone knowof a reliable IVF clinic in PH.
and their price range.

Pls help a soul thanks
Gynescope charges 1.1m - 1.2m.
With 47% success rate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by conyema12(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2016
mamakendra:

With 47% success rate.

Where is it located.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by conyema12(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2016
mamakendra:

With 47% success rate.

Is it for how many trials?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:35am On May 09, 2016
mamakendra:

With 47% success rate.

Their recent price should be above, adding investigation might sum up to 1.4m.using ur egg n hubby's fluid
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
conyema12:

Where is it located.
Off Air force/Eliozu road. You will see their sign post
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 9:12pm On May 09, 2016
conyema12:

Is it for how many trials?
Just for one trial oo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2016
wonyi:

Their recent price should be above, adding investigation might sum up to 1.4m.using ur egg n hubby's fluid
I registered about 2-3 months ago. Their investigations is about 99k, if you r slated for hysteroscopy, then an additional 95k.
With your egg and dh's fluid (with ICSI) its about 1.19
With your egg and donor's egg (50-50, with ICSI) its about 1.38m.
With just donor's eggs -its 1.29m
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
mamakendra:

I registered about 2-3 months ago. Their investigations is about 99k, if you r slated for hysteroscopy, then an additional 95k.
With your egg and dh's fluid (with ICSI) its about 1.19
With your egg and donor's egg (50-50, with ICSI) its about 1.38m.
With just donor's eggs -its 1.29m

Yeah, as at last year it was around 1.1m
Thanks......
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jegsb(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
Interesting
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by conyema12(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2016
mamakendra:

Just for one trial oo

Ok...
I guess its worth trying.
With the Lord on our side we will conquer with only one trial.

Thank you dearie

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 9:52am On May 11, 2016
I really appreciate that you have written about ivf centers in PH, cos some of us based here can"t travel to Lagos cos of work and other issues, i want to find out if you know how much the bridge cost and what is their success rate like.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gazillion(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
Hi everyone, been reading this thread silently for sometime now. Just want to thank @mamakendra and @wonyi for their info in clinics in PH.

@mamakendra, what's your experience with Gynescope been like? I just registered last month and the doctor said I need to do a hysteroscopy (your comments have calmed my mind about the experience).

The doctor we met the first day wasn't really friendly, DH complained and she apologized though. So have they been nice so far?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
gazillion:
Hi everyone, been reading this thread silently for sometime now. Just want to thank @mamakendra and @wonyi for their info in clinics in PH.

@mamakendra, what's your experience with Gynescope been like? I just registered last month and the doctor said I need to do a hysteroscopy (your comments have calmed my mind about the experience).

The doctor we met the first day wasn't really friendly, DH complained and she apologized though. So have they been nice so far?
Hi @gazillion. I have replied your pm. Your are welcome. Just trying to give back. I think I know the female doctor you are referring to. She is a bit quite (not the one with glasses,)
She was the first doctor we meet when we came too. She doesn't really answer your questions exhaustively. She will just smile at your questions as if it doesn't make sense. In fact I had to specifically seek for another dr, at our subsequent visits.
I also did the hysteroscopy, but want to try naturally some more before we really consider IVF.
@amarapearl, I do not know about bridge, in fact I was asking someone the same question last week., and she said its still around 1 million plus.
So am not sure.
If you do find out pls share the info.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jill28: 9:49am On May 13, 2016
I agree with The Bridge in Port Harcout. You will have a wonderful experience with effective quality service
wonyi:

Only God Is reliable n dependable. We have a few
SaveALife hospital, Gynaescope, Bridge

Then there's one that is cost friendly either women care or true care hospital off Peter odili road by blue bell school,though no idea of the success rate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jill28: 9:52am On May 13, 2016
I would advise The Bridge Clinic in Port Harcout. I did my IVF process there and soon to give birth to my miracle soon. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
conyema12:
Good day everyone.
Does anyone know of a reliable IVF clinic in PH.
and their price range.

Pls help a soul thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 12:26pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere pls i sent you a pm- pls accept, i need your help. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 1:27am On May 14, 2016
mamateniola1:
LadyGuinivere pls i sent you a pm- pls accept, i need your help. Thanks
Sorry love. I rarely come here. I have replied. Sorry for the Delay
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 11:10pm On May 14, 2016
jill28:
I would advise The Bridge Clinic in Port Harcout. I did my IVF process there and soon to give birth to my miracle soon. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

Pls can you contact me on okochacg@yahoo.com, I would really appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
dried herbs like basil, motherwort, rosemary & mugwort
My people, good evening. Pls where in Alade market Ikeja can I get the above leaves to buy? Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Aniebiete(f): 11:28am On May 20, 2016
jill28:
champs:
The cost of IUI is #50,000 Naira and IVF #250,000 Naira excluding drugs and test @ University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),Benin city with fair success rate.The cost of IVF are not the same in all hospital.
Amarapearl:

champs:
The cost of IUI is #50,000 Naira and IVF #250,000 Naira excluding drugs and test @ University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),Benin city with fair success rate.The cost of IVF are not the same in all hospital.
. pls can u drop ur email or contact so we can communication, cos I need your help,pls help
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Aniebiete(f): 11:39am On May 20, 2016
jill28:
I would advise The Bridge Clinic in Port Harcout. I did my IVF process there and soon to give birth to my miracle soon. Please don't hesitate to contact
@jill28,pls can u drop ur contact for me coz I Rilly need ur help urgently or u can contact me on udodiongima@yahoo.com tanx

me if you have any questions
champs:
The cost of IUI is #50,000 Naira and IVF #250,000 Naira excluding drugs and test @ University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),Benik
n city with fair success rate.The cost of IVF are not the same in all hospital.
Amarapearl:

champs:
. pls can u drop ur email or contact so we can communication, cos I need your help,pls help
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Aniebiete(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
pls is there any one that have idea about mbanifo fertility home Enugu? their success rate?help pls.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
Aniebiete:
pls is there any one that have idea about mbanifo fertility home Enugu? their success rate?help pls.
my colleague got triplets from them. Me I wont go there even if free. Did a h/scopy with them and had to repeat it elsewhere.
Its like a general hospital. Rude receptionists. U buy omo, bleach, dettol etc when u have a procedure as if na general hospital.
Anyways my worst grievance be say d doctor s no get my time. E no concern them say I de come from outside town. Can I get my results on the phone,? No come down and pay the 3k consultation.
Yup u pay each time u are there. Hisssss

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Aniebiete(f): 7:59am On May 22, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

my colleague got triplets from them. Me I wont go there even if free. Did a h/scopy with them and had to repeat it elsewhere.
Its like a general hospital. Rude receptionists. U buy omo, bleach, dettol etc when u have a procedure as if na general hospital.
Anyways my worst grievance be say d doctor s no get my time. E no concern them say I de come from outside town. Can I get my results on the phone,? No come down and pay the 3k consultation.
Yup u pay each time u are there. Hisssss

thanks so very much my dear sister,thank God I asked I could ve gone there to West
my time,dey don't even care whether u are coming from out town,hmmmm.its well

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.