Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279632 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CharisJaden2013: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2017
wholesomegrace:
Pack of Guifei Bao still available free. i stay in Lagos o
pls I want o. I stay in lagos too. How do we link up. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bolanlevivian: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2017
wholesomegrace:
Pack of Guifei Bao still available free. i stay in Lagos o
Please I need it but i stay in abuja. I can pay for waybill.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Dhimmy: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=macIB post=55399394]
OK thanks maclB
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by engrshakespeare: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=engrshakespeare post=40149989][/quote]
unsuccessful
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by BabyOge: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2017
wholesomegrace:
I've got a pack of Guifei Bao that i didn't use last year as God visited me miraculously. Please drop ur number if u want it asap and i will buz u. It expires June 2017

Please I need it. 08142473835
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ithope2: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you having fibroid/ovarian cyst? Apple cider vinegar(ACV) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured) is your best bet. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Baby dust to us all

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Momsietwins: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
macIB:

I will advise you not to get treated with trucare at this moment. They used to be good but are now very sloppy. All pple I advised to try with them recently have been negative. Their promo this time has also been a disaster. You may want to give them sometime to rearrange themselves. Their MD needs to be very much on ground for me to advise you to try with them. Baby dust to you
Bridge clinic is getting sloppy too, from my own point of view, I had a not too good Experience with them. N I can tell you, I did get d money I spent in der clinic on a platter of gold. So painful.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy Easter my dear friends, please has anyone tried IUI at Medical Art Center Lagos? What's their success rate like? I'm thinking of trying them.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fumbaby: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
salmah88:
pls has anyone done iui in national hospital abuja and succeeded? if yes, pls how much is d cost?? dis is my number pls!

Have you done the IUI? what's the success story? also what's the price?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Dhimmy: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
macIB:

I will advise you not to get treated with trucare at this moment. They used to be good but are now very sloppy. All pple I advised to try with them recently have been negative. Their promo this time has also been a disaster. You may want to give them sometime to rearrange themselves. Their MD needs to be very much on ground for me to advise you to try with them. Baby dust to you
OK thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Dhimmy: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dhimmy:

OK thanks.
Which do you recommend pls? One with a proven track record and not too expensive. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Happy Easter my dear friends, please has anyone tried IUI at Medical Art Center Lagos? What's their success rate like? I'm thinking of trying them.

Thanks

Mamas please respond biko. I need to take a decision and i need to be sure they are okay before registering with them. Please who has used them?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by EUREKA2017: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2017
MamaHeaven:

Mamas please respond biko. I need to take a decision and i need to be sure they are okay before registering with them. Please who has used them?

Permit me to say this, IUI success rate is less than 5% and if i am to advise you, i will just tell you to forget the procedure and save your money. We did it 2ce, all -ve and i have never heard of anybody that has recorded success with it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by drhopeful: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi Ladies, if anyone is in need of enoxaparin sodium (aka lovenox, clexane) injections, pm me. I have some boxes to give out free of charge. They expire in 2018.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2017
EUREKA2017:

Permit me to say this, IUI success rate is less than 5% and if i am to advise you, i will just tell you to forget the procedure and save your money. We did it 2ce, all -ve and i have never heard of anybody that has recorded success with it.

Wow. Thank you for your candour.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ekoishome: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2017
A lot of -ve stories around Mart as they're busy promoting their massage bla bla bla
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi sis
Did you still the iui?
Please if your tubes are okay u can conceive via iui
My friend gave birth to twins via iui

quote author=MamaHeaven post=55640292]Happy Easter my dear friends, please has anyone tried IUI at Medical Art Center Lagos? What's their success rate like? I'm thinking of trying them.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Dhimmy: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Momsietwins:

Bridge clinic is getting sloppy too, from my own point of view, I had a not too good Experience with them. N I can tell you, I did get d money I spent in der clinic on a platter of gold. So painful.
Sorry about the bad experience with Bridge dear. Please do you know about Trucare? Anyone that has used it successfully? Please any good or bad experience will be appreciated cos am about to make a decision. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ubacharity: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Good evening mamas. I'm new to the ivf/iui group. Been ttc for barely over a year and have just decided to try one iui, if it fails then we move to ivf. I have pcos but luckily my period and ovulation has been quite regular lately (with the help of vitex).
I will be doing iui next cycle at Garki Hospital. Anyone ever did hers there? I pray God answers our prayers. Baby dust to all

Did u go ahead with it ?? Wld like to know tnkz
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
fruitfulmama:
Hi sis
Did you still the iui?
Please if your tubes are okay u can conceive via iui
My friend gave birth to twins via iui

quote author=MamaHeaven post=55640292]Happy Easter my dear friends, please has anyone tried IUI at Medical Art Center Lagos? What's their success rate like? I'm thinking of trying them.

Thanks

Hi sis. I've not done it yet o. I'm still looking for a good hospital for me and hubby to do tests before going for the IUI. We did some tests last year at Eko hospital but they didn't seem to know what the issue is so we decided to try another hospital that Will be thorough and possibly try the IUI with them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 1:44am On Apr 24, 2017
So dis IUI no testimonies of bfp? Odiegwu! Make una talk o make I save for d IVF 200k is big money to waste nd get bfn my heart can't take it biko

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jennygurl(f): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2017
@legendsmother how r u doing, its really bei g a long while....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by EUREKA2017: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2017
MamaHeaven:

Hi sis. I've not done it yet o. I'm still looking for a good hospital for me and hubby to do tests before going for the IUI. We did some tests last year at Eko hospital but they didn't seem to know what the issue is so we decided to try another hospital that Will be thorough and possibly try the IUI with them.

Try south shore hospital lagos, off Adeola Odeku, V/Island
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
EUREKA2017:

Try south shore hospital lagos, off Adeola Odeku, V/Island

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by vinotinto5: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaHeaven: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good evening sabi mamas, Please does guifeo bao work? I'm thinking of using it to cleanse down below o. Does it have side effects? Where can i get it from?

Your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
@jennygurl I see u boo missed u plenty
@all plEase we need genuine reviews on IUI success ooo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
I did 2. No success. Wish i had saved the money and used it for IVF however I read it works for some.

legendsmother:
@jennygurl I see u boo missed u plenty
@all plEase we need genuine reviews on IUI success ooo

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by legendsmother(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow this is serious @Iui

Jenny was my best friend.
Went away one summer.
Came back with a secret 
She just couldn't keep.
A child inside her,
Was just too much for her
So she cried herself to sleep.

And she made a decision
Some find hard to accept.
To young to know that one day
She might live to regret.

But I would die for that.
Just to have one chance
To hold in my hands
All that she had.
I would die for that.

I've been given so much,
A husband that I love.
So why do I feel incomplete?
With every test and checkup
We're told not to give up.
He wonders if it's him.
And I wonder if it's me.

All I want is a family,
Like everyone else I see.
And I won't understand it
If it's not meant to be.

'Cause I would die for that.
Just to have one chance
To hold in my hands
All that they have.
I would die for that.

And I want to know what it's like
To bring a dream to life.
For that kind of love,
What I'd give up!
I would die for that.

Sometimes it's hard to conceive, 
With all that I've got,
And all I've achieved,
What I want most 
Before my time is gone,
Is to hear the words
"I love you, Mom."

I would die for that. 
Just to have once chance
To hold in my hands
What so many have
I would die for that.

And I want to know what it's like
To bring a dream to life.
How I would love
What some give up.
I would die 
I would die for that.
#infertilitystrugglesarereal
#youwon'tknowtilluexperienceit

Am officially registering on dis thread cuz am saving for Ivf d success rate with iui is not encouraging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fconceiveonline%2Ecom%2Fthe%2Dlost%2Dstork%2F&feature=player_embedded

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Vanije: 10:58am On May 03, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Good evening sabi mamas, Please does guifeo bao work? I'm thinking of using it to cleanse down below o. Does it have side effects? Where can i get it from?

Your responses will be highly appreciated
Gufei Bao doesn't have any side effects as long as you use it well. Even if one doesn't have any issue, it can be used for maintenance. Call +2347084430249 to order.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olowani: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Evenin all, dis thread has rlly bin help for me since i started ttc over a yr nw...i n my Dh hav booked fertility assesment wit care women clinic porthacourt before trying any procedure...promise to kip u all posted

Lets all kip dis thread lively n kip sharing d gud news, its giving alot of pple lik me hope. Baby dust to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.