Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278925 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
wonyi:

She should go for her investigation/pre art diagnosis at the hospital.HSG is part of the recommendations especially her history of miscarriages.
HSG is recommended to flush the tubes n prevent hostile liquid from affecting the foetus.
Tnx for this information. God bless. Is fertilaid good?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bekee222:
Tnx for this information. God bless. Is fertilaid good?

For review,type fertilaid hospital on nairaland search engine.
Then you can tell her to read fertile chick.com.their review is there. Someone got triplet from there
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
wonyi:

She should go for her investigation/pre art diagnosis at the hospital.HSG is part of the recommendations especially her history of miscarriages.
HSG is recommended to flush the tubes n prevent hostile liquid from affecting the foetus.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bekee222: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
wonyi:

For review,type fertilaid hospital on nairaland search engine.
Then you can tell her to read fertile chick.com.their review is there. Someone got triplet from there
Many Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anubabe: 4:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Good morning
I feel bad that no one responded to me

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anubabe: 4:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Sure. You can give me your no

Fumbaby:

Thanks I really appreciate.... have been having this thought about them, are you in Ilorin? can we chat on Whatsapp?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fumbaby: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Anubabe:
Sure. You can give me your no

081 36 24 00 58
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kiara01: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good afternoon mamas. Please who knows where I can buy pregnyl, ovidrel or ivf-5 in Lagos maybe around Marsha, Surulere axis or Sha anywhere close.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hi, where did you do your IVF in Port Harcourt, also I doubt if there is an acupuncture center in Port Harcourt cos I have searched myself
ijeaify:
Hello ladies please I had a failed Ivf cycle this month and preparing for another ivf in 3 months please I want to do some things differently this time,any idea where I can do acupuncture in port Harcourt and also where I can buy intra lipid .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nkyisaac: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Momsietwins post=65009310][/quote]

Amen. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nkyisaac: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nkyisaac:

Amen. I really appreciate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Go with Nisa at Abuja and thank God I have my twin now.
Anubabe:
Hello mothers
Please I'm trying to choose between Bridge, Charitos Bo, DIFF, Fertile aid, Joje Abebe Fertility Centre and Olive branch (lagos). Others are in Abuja. Please help me choose based on their success rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
I cycled with them at Abuja first time it failed then did an fet and thank God I have my 10 month old twin.
lynda1:
Good day all, please has anyone cycled with NisaPrime fertility center in Port Harcourt?
Any good reviews?

Thanks....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good day some years back I was here reading people story and also seeking for advice cos I was ttc. Today I thank God I a mother to twin a boy and girl. Fertility treatment is like a game of gamble u try u loose and win. My story is just like everyone. I did my first cycle dec 2015 and it failed then fet august 2016 and a successful cycle.i the same doctors who did the first cycle did the second one. My advice is careful with this hospita, pick a standard hospital with well trained doctor ,pick hospital where they do other medical procedures not ivf . look at the success rate and always ask ur doctors questions.God is the only doctor that gives children may he give us wonderful children

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2018
brainky:
Good day some years back I was here reading people story and also seeking for advice cos I was ttc. Today I

Congratulations dear,please tell us what u did differently.mummy IYabeji
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by brainky(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
I didn't do much, the second one was God cos,like after the transfer the cyclogest I was given when I was about using it it fell inside the toile, I rested more , prayed more,ate more fruits,I didnt sleep too much,I wasn't anxious cos doctor told me the embryos were not too good . I didn't do the pineapple core thing.
wonyi:

Congratulations dear,please tell us what u did differently.mummy IYabeji

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
caon:
pls how much does lasuth charge for the IvF process
Lasuth don't really do it themselves, in the end it's bridge clinic that does it. I was there to enquire recently. And it's about 2million. Drugs and tests inclusive.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
brainky:
I didn't do much, the second one was God cos,like after the transfer the cyclogest I was given when I was about using it it fell inside the toile, I rested more , prayed more,ate more fruits,I didnt sleep too much,I wasn't anxious cos doctor told me the embryos were not too good . I didn't do the pineapple core thing.

Thanks dear. Awesome God
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
inwangobio:

It is well sister, God bless you. Yea I know some who got my contact through this forum and I directed them to the hospital. One came from Jos even, she will soon deliver, we still speak on phone, whatsapp. They had a serious male factor but God saw them through. They did the first cycle in 2014 and got bfp, then the second last year and got bfp.
@all, God will surely visit all the waiting mums this year. My closest neighbor who almost sent the wife packing is today a very happy man, the 3rd cycle clicked and today he is a proud father. You know our story already, the Generals were 4 years old in October, already in Nursery One, very brilliant, worth the wait. God will do much more for you people, pls don't give up just yet, I know the economy is very challenging, we still have you people in our prayers, I may not be posting here very often, but I come in here once in awhile to read it up. God bless you all.

The Big Brother of the house (inwagobio)long time. How are my generals. hope thy're great.
My amiable sister Woyi, God of miracle is still at work. It must surely end in praise.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by galadima77(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2018
fpeter:

Fertil Aid is very good, 3 of my friends with serious fertility issues got results there. The MD is a good man, he is very empathetic and he understands what it means to TTC. I had a procedure done with him recently, if you want to try them please go ahead, he takes his time to investigate underlying issues before commencing treatments.

this i can attest to as my wife and i welcomed triplets this January: 2girls and a boy. God answered our prayers thru FertilAid

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2018
iykmau:

The Big Brother of the house (inwagobio)long time. How are my generals. hope thy're great.
My amiable sister Woyi, God of miracle is still at work. It must surely end in praise.

I guess u missed my moniker.God is awesome,great,dependable,reliable,fAithful and all sufficient.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
galadima77:

this i can attest to as my wife and i welcomed triplets this January: 2girls and a boy. God answered our prayers thru FertilAid
congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2018
galadima77:

Congrats brother and welcome to the club, lol. God bless you and the family. So much work to do, get involved and enjoy every moment, take as many pictures as you can.
@ my beloved sister iykmau, God bless you sis, we are doing great. the Generals are great too, growing in the knowledge and fear of God. They are our worship leaders in our family devotions, great children and worth the 10years wait.
God will do much more to all my sisters who are still waiting, one thing I will keep sounding is that it is too late to give up now. Don't allow what anybody would say to dampen your spirit. keep trying and trust God to make your efforts work out. I will read your testimonies soon.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ameera2018(f): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fpeter(f): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
galadima77:

WOOOW!!! God is Faithful! too good to abandon us. Congratulations to you and your madam, God bless the triplets too.
Meanwhile, how many embryos did you transfer to have resulted in triplets? I'm with DIFF, i pray my next cycle succeeds too.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Care woman success rate is very poor, look before you leap.quote author=Ameera2018 post=65577555]My PH people Care woman is doing an IVF promo but i dont know how much ?[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Amarapearl: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ameera2018:
My PH people Care woman is doing an IVF promo but i dont know how much ?
Care womsn duccess rate is very poor, i know if few people who didnt succed with the hospital. One even went to Fertile Aid in Abuja this January and was confirmed pregnant in Feb. I will still say that PH don't have good IVF clinics.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by titas: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
fpeter:

WOOOW!!! God is Faithful! too good to abandon us. Congratulations to you and your madam, God bless the triplets too.
Meanwhile, how many embryos did you transfer to have resulted in triplets? I'm with DIFF, i pray my next cycle succeeds too.

Hi I just registered with them too. Can we chat privately?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fpeter(f): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
titas:

Hi I just registered with them too. Can we chat privately?

Sure. Just PM me, I need the support too. wink smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by titas: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
fpeter:

Sure. Just PM me, I need the support too. wink smiley

Don't know how to pm oo still learning how to use nairaland. Lol abeg teach me

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.