Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279964 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Congratulations Olivia!!!we have similar stories!God is too faithful to fail;we thank Him for the outpouring of BFPs and easy pregnancy & delivery even as we trust him for more successful ARTs...

To the great fathers and mothers on this thread,our efforts will not be in vain. Let nothing/no one discourage you. Keep on trying,it will surely happen in His own time.

@ Godiya,good to read from you again.(((((Hugss))))

Love you all plenty plenty.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
a big congrats to u olivia. thats awesome news. congratulations!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@congrats olivia to God be the glory,wishing u a healthy nd stree free pregnancy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nene76: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
wonderlen: congrats Olivia. God will perfect what he have started in your life and bless all of us still waiting and trusting him for our own. thanks blenddy and nene47, will check out the place, pls what is the cost for d hsg at prism.
last time I did was 30k
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
@mamaileri, I have used smith Hospiatal and I think he is good. He has a lot of patients thou and he may not remember you quickly unless he goes thru ur file each time u visit.It is well and may God grant ur heart desires. Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ Godiya,good to read from you again.(((((Hugss))))

Love you all plenty plenty.[/quote] Thanks double blessing. ((((Big hugs))). Hope u & ur Lo are great. Love u tooooooo!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by camrygmail: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2013
Congrats and we praise God for the BFPs . More too come in Jesus name.

Micah what a great testimony , God has been good to you ooo my sister.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pikinmama long time. Remain blessed.

@all in God's waiting room; have a blessed week, never allow the devil to steal your joy from you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyabeji14: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello pikinmama you are so interesting, thank you dear.

I greet evrybdy as we await more good news.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello all my people,
I come here everyday to console myself, but I was not in the mood to say anything
anyway my love pikinmama want me to talk and I will.
I didn't want to change the atmosphere with bad news since I noticed that we have been hearing Bfps, why should I come with that kind of news,that was why I kept quite, I told you that by July I might start my procedure which I did Unfourtunately it was Bfn "It failed cry cry cry cry cry. I don't know where to start, what to say, But I am very sure that the God am serving will never fail. it happened about three weeks ago. We got to the final stage but no "Implantation" I belief that God who answered Pikinmama,Blendy,Micah,inwangobio and the rest would do it. Keep on praying for me oooo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
@akintr1,be strong babes,WINNERS don't quit.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akintr1 it is well. Really don't know how to console u after all the stress u went thru to save for the procedure. God will grant u that which u so desire in Jesus name. Take heart my sister. Did they discover any reason that might have been responsible for the failure like hydrosalpnx or what? Was it Emeka that did the ivf? So sorry about ur loss. Its not the end, God who did many natural bfps after failed ivf on this thread has not retired yet so I believe u too will testify soon. Remain blessed Dear.

Pikinmama welldone o, we are fine by His grace.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Akintr1 it's well with u. Just be strong. I remember when mine failed, it wasn't easy but God helped/comforted me. I know he will comfort you too. And just like he remembered Hanah, Rachael etc he will remember us. @ Pikinmama, wow! Long time? I dey use mind mind dey search for u, but i no ask sha o, cos i think say u don run leave us. Thanks for checking on us. U and blenddy are wonderful. How is big boy?. @ Blendy, weldone, hope ur boys are very fine. @ all, it is not over until we win.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Awwwwww@Akintr1, may God Himself console you, it is well my sister. Really hoping for good news from you, but don't you worry love, am still all ears and my eyes open to hear of your news sooner than you think. God who did mine will do yours my dear.

My hubby as at last year had less than a million and God miraculously answered us even when I already started saving up for ivf, He will do your my sister.

Now, I remembered you said your hubby had azoo, has he gone to check of its secondary or primary? I heard secondary azoospermia can be treated.

Has he tried proviron? I heared proviron and clomid combined is very good, as a matter of fact my inlaw who is a doctor uses this to treat his patients and they get good results.

Let him check out for varicocele too (spelling).

It is well my sister, your years of waiting shall be compensated in Jesus name.

It is well my sister.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 3:40am On Aug 22, 2013
So sorry Akintr1,I know exactly how u feel, the good lord will soon wipe away ur tears. Congrats to redeemersave,micha and olivia on ur BFP. Enough BFPS in this forum this tym around, to God be the glory. Blendy hope our generals are doing grate,thanks for your good works in this forum, God bless you real good. @ inwongobio, how is madam doing, hope grate? U will soon carry your boundles of joy IJN Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 4:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello my wonderful brothers and sisters in the house, I want to share my own testimony. The faithful God has done it for me oooooo! I bless the name of the lord for giving me a BFP through natural means after 3 failed icsi, may his name alone be praised. After the last failed cycle in march I decided to give myself a break. Early july I started taking some herbal medication with my hubby and that was it. I didn't see my period for that month then I went to lab it was a big fat positive.To God be the glory. God will locate all the waiting mothers in this forum this year IJN Amen

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by camrygmail: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Praiiiiiiissssseeee God for another bfp
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2013
@Akinr, so sorry about thé négative result. God who gave others positive results will locate you. @ Gimnaeto, CONGRATULATIONS! God is God! Just believe.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2013
!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2013
God is great. Congratulations Gimnaeto . May you have a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. Amen grin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2013
@ Akintr, God will bless you very soon dear. As this is the season of Bfp.
@Gimme, waow .God is great o HHNM dear.
@fruitful please read tro the thread and pray for God's direction.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2013
Gimnato big fat congratulations to you oooooooo! See this God ooooo, congrats my Sister. I know many more BFPs will surface before the month runs out. Congratulations my Sister, Father please let this blessing go round in Jesus Name. Congrats to all our new mummies to be. Too excited to do any work today oooo!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi all,
Thanks for your support and encouragement, May God bless you.
@redeemersave our case is not varicocele,
In case we are able to raise money in the next few months let me say it with faith, please what do I need to do or take now for my womb, so that implantation can occur,although I know children a gift from God, but as human we need to do our part.
Anybody who has experienced fail icsi before she later got BFP should Please help!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
@ akintr1,God knows best and may almighty God console you and may He bless you with children through natural cycle soon.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
@gimnaeto,#singing#shakara don start oo,gimnaeto don carry belle
Shakara don start ooo,gimnaeto don carry belle
#rapping#. Another belle don full
Wow!!!it sounds so cool
She dey do shakara?
Yes,bur she no dey chop akara. Werin be her name
And how she play her game?
Her name iz gimnaeto
And coz God says so.
Congrats bellefull gimnaeto.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
What a mighty God we serve! So the trend now is: BFN in IVF,IUI n ICSI, then BFP naturally, isn't that wonderful? which means Akintr1, pet.b and the rest of my sisters don't have any need to worry. Gimnaeto am so happy for you, I know God will keep this miracle to fruition.
@All, my wife is doing very good, the vitals are ok but she is still on bed rest though, thanks for all the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
@safe06, u no de disappoint atall atalll, na dis kind of your sense of humour I dey tell you make you carry enter this forum but you no the gree, if na TTC thread you go full ground with enough jokes, who tell you say na angels full this thread? Abeg we need amoooooo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
@papa 3-stars-general,shun sir,permission to ease. No mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,I wee change. Glad to hear madam nd d generals are doing good,may God grant her d safe delivery when she's due. Amin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.