Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice (31509 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Anny69: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
haba Anny? No do me like dis nau
I'm not the Anny you know. Goodnight.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Enemyofpeace: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Anny69:
I'm not the Anny you know. Goodnight.
that i bought you, brassiere, g string pants, waste beads, Brazilian air, Italian shoes, bags and we went out to eat shawarma, isiewu and big stout
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Tzar(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2023
We Africans should stop these stupid western traditions that give us headaches and can go bad very easily.
So, what will you do afteryou stress yourself out covertly getting her finger size, planning a suprise ‘proposal’, probably infront of few or many friends and family, and she turns you down because she genuinely isn’t ready?! Or, She unwillingly accepts so that she doesn’t embarrass you?! What if she hates your choice of engagement ring that is probably very expensive ?
It is not African culture to do public proposals, SO DONT DO IT. Do your proposal privately where you can both respond to & manage the acceptance or refusal well. And an engagement ring is not mandatory for a marriage proposal, so stop fretting! There are many other ways to be romantic and not risk rejection with your partner.
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

N/B: she lives in outside my county
All contributions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Onucs(m): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2023
It's simple, buy many sizes, anyone that fits, she will take it like that. No dey stress us grin

BTW, congratulations boss but only if she is a good woman😶
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by linearity: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

Start with the size of your finger and adjust slightly downward or upward to compensate for hers.

Order the ring with one of these reputable jewelry store and ask for their ring re-sizing service, some have this baked into the price for a month or mine…You can even negotiate it for one year.

Order the adjusted price, do your surprise and send the ring back for the proper size adjustment.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by JohnRich146: 2:39am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

When she asleep snap her hand and take it were you will buy the ring for her, I believe and I'm sure, they will know the ring that will fix her well

Then thank me later for the good work but make sure you invite me for the wedding when you're ready to marry her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:06am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Her shoe size could help well.

Her leg size will be naturally proportional to her finger size.

When you visit the ring store, just tell them her shoe size, the Ring expert will tell you the exact ring size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by zedegit: 3:23am On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔

Are you related to the monicker, verywickedman?
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by zolajpower: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

This happens to me when I was trying to get an engagement ring for my AA fiance during her first visit to me back then. I used my pinky finger to select her size , though it wasn't her perfect size just a little diff but she was surprised when I bought the ring and engaged her . She took back home to reshape to her size
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by shereef19: 5:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Get adjustable instead of looking for size... Cus there no way she will not no ur plan if u wanna get her suze

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by afrika(f): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Check the size of her kuntus and divide the oblong or circumference by 4.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by falcon01: 5:44am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

start a conversation with her about a video of a man you saw with very big fingers, exaggerate the hands then say something like ahh that mans ring will be like size 100 blah blah blah then find a creative way for to tell you her size. You can say his finger is 2 times of mine then use your hand as a reference or use her hand join 3 OF her fingers and say yeah like this it will be size 80 she'll correct you by saying this finger is size so so plus this one is size soso , join them together it will be so so size.. shey you get? Use this concept and rearrange it.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by cevek11: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Doesn't fiancee mean you have proposed?
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by walefalana(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Lungdick:
Get a tape rule. Invite her before the date, when she's asleep you'll use the tape rule to measure her finger.
You want her to suspect you want to use her to do ritual?
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by jimb(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔

I wonder how this comment was able to generate so many likes , abi all of una dey mad ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Fadayomideji: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2023
So all this while you don't know the size of girlfriend finger she no dey hold your microphone abi.
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by 12345baba(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Mtschw ! No marry o!
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Ten06(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Stop making out with her then you will know her size
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Olamideayomide(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2023
Wave her and wait till she wave you back on video call that's when you will get want you want to get brr or invite her over grin
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Spirit247: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Caleb4show: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Surprisingly is not all the ladies that know there ring size if you ask them sef

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by opius: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Divide the size of your di*k by 3 and thank me later grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Nigeriagood(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔
lolz crazy but effective 😂
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by MikeBetty(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

very simple. Cut that particular finger, take it to where you want to buy the ring. After buying come back home and fix her finger back to her. Do this and thank me later.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by BigBen23(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Her picture can do. Take her pic to the vendor. They will capture her size immediately

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by 6ixT8: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔

Imagine this your energy undecided poke*
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Agugbadin: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Are you not intelligent enough to know this your topic is trash.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by VTJN(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Sa grin ;Dvedday2:
See this one, people are thinking of important things, you are thinking of how to waste ur resources on a 9ja girl.

I just dey sorry for you!

Sadist spotted grin
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by donmik: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Ask for her bra size and use below formulae

Bra size X 0.12 / 15

That will be the diameter of ring
Serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.