Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice (31385 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Westerhoffe(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Anny69:
Person wey dey craze. He's a troublemaker.

Oh!
OK…
cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by yemi1504: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Rings are designed based on body weight. Meaning a girl weighing 120kg and another girl weighing 55kg obviously wouldn't use the same ring size.

So just just tell the merchant her body weight and they'll give you a perfect ring size for her.

Really? I didn't know that!
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by AdeniyiA(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

N/B: she lives in outside my county
All contributions are welcome.

If both of your chat very well it shouldn't be a hard thing to do... Just jokingly ask her shoe size, trouser length, then ask if she knows her ring size...
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

N/B: she lives in outside my county
All contributions are welcome.
You don't have to get the ring size correctly as you can change it later. The intention is what matters.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔
Hmm. This generation and cruise.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Lekmanz87(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lungdick:
Get a tape rule. Invite her before the date, when she's asleep you'll use the tape rule to measure her finger.

Not everyone sleeps deep though…dey play…lol
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by KingMack(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by WantsandMore: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Oga if you no get better things yarn, no dey run your mouth like tap... No dey open your mouth wuaaaah!!!

Without prejudice, y'all sadists.... My advice to you is to try and give reasonable comments anytime you want to and if you have no reasonable comment, shut the F up.
don't be angry nah grin cheesy...but he's right oh...lmao 😉
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by DearGorgeous(f): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
OriOko88:

Babe,how about getting a ring for u too.. We too can make it happn grin

Can you afford diamond ring? Cos I am allergic to gold!
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Blackdisciple(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
milann:
did you fornicate b4 wedding

Am not yet married undecided
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by OriOko88(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Can you afford diamond ring? Cos I am allergic to gold!
grin grin 0902…6984350. Whatsapp me pls
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by toygod2: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Rings are designed based on body weight. Meaning a girl weighing 120kg and another girl weighing 55kg obviously wouldn't use the same ring size.

So just just tell the merchant her body weight and they'll give you a perfect ring size for her.

Lovely contribution from you but in case of next time , MASS is the appropriate word to use.

Regards
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Modarun(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
My brother. If you are in Lagos. There is this woman in idumota, Omo all she needs if a picture of your fiancee to tell you her size. I went to buy for my fiancee. And told her I didn't even have her size. This woman said all she needs is her picture. She picked out a size 9. And gave her word to change it if it was small or too big. Paid for it and returned to Abuja. Could you believe that ring fitted my babe like it was custom made for her.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by 7arrows: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lungdick:

use both to be on the safe side

Abi o
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by TyWong: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
One way to do it is to discreetly borrow one of her rings, preferably one she wears on the same finger you plan to put the engagement ring on. Just make sure it's a ring that fits her well. Take this ring to a trusted jewelry store, and they can measure it for you, giving you the exact size name you need. They're pros at this and can help you ensure a perfect fit. Another trick is to check her jewelry preferences online. If she's shared her jewelry shopping experiences or favorite pieces on social media or shopping sites, you might find some clues about her ring size there. It's a subtle way to gather information without giving away your surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Response To: "I Love You"? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.