Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice (31490 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Fireborn(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ask her with style
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

N/B: she lives in outside my county
All contributions are welcome.
You can know with the size of her punanaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Married folks in the house kindly assist him on how you got your spouse ring size.

Please incels/low lives should avoid this thread-remember,your quality of words and thoughts shapes your life

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by YADNUS11: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hnmm
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by badoh(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔
With the use of Aradite or Urteco😜😜

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by seetomorrow: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nazgul:
Rings are designed based on body weight. Meaning a girl weighing 120 and another girl weighing 55 obviously wouldn't use the same ring size.

So just just tell the merchant her body weight and they'll give you a perfect ring size for her.

Wow, I didn't know this before. Thanx anyways
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by JeffreyJunior: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Cut off one of her finger while she’s sleeping , sharply take it to were rings are sold , once u get the exact size , quickly rush back home , gum the finger back accurately 😎

Thank me later 🤔
I need to elevate the status of my sidechick and I'll follow this your advice.

I believe a good superglue will gum the finger back effectively after I don buy the ring finish.

Thanks for this your wonderful advice sir, I appreciate.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Strap: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
What I did was to start a conversation about rings and jewelries after a bit of here and there I stylishly asked her for her ring size and told her to guess mine if she's right I'll give her a certain about of money. Booom! I got her ring size without stress
N:B make sure you ask her first about her size if you're going to use this strategy.😁😁
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

What steps do I need to take to know the size of my fiancée's finger size without letting her get involved (I'm planning a surprise proposal on her birthday).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Ibkrichie(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂

You laugh alot for real 😆
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Sweetvie: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔
😂😂😂
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Okhuadams(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Send the details of her finger to google bro's goggle go give you answer one time
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Let me see her picture then i can tell you her ring size
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by qtguru(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Where are you buying ring from, I am also interested. should I dm you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Anny69: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ibkrichie:

You laugh alot for real 😆
I do. 😃
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ask for her bra size and use below formulae

Bra size X 0.12 / 15

That will be the diameter of ring
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Brainzz40(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
If she is not chubby....buy size 8 or 9......if she is chubby...buy 10 or 11

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sanguine:
You could get an adjustable ring.
like the one I boughted for you on Valentine's day
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Enemyofpeace: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂
are you still coming tomorrow?
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔

Who are those that like comments such as this one? 😀

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by sundaysamuel31: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Just touch her fingers romantically to measure it

www.samsunblog.com
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by MuMuOnBail: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na wa ooo

Use your d*ck to measure the size of her finger.

You don't know the size of the woman finger that have been stroking your d*ck?

angry
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Ibkrichie(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anny69:
I do. 😃

Same here either
Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it 😉

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by folake4u(f): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
qtguru:

Awww. 🤗God when!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Icrave4u: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
You came to disturb our peace here because of ring, hope the person who needs this ring trully love you. Shine your eyes!
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Henry22(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guide a thin wire through her finger when she's asleep. wink Or playfully do it without her detecting your real intension.
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Lexusgs430: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
WilsonBright935:
Hello everyone,

Give her friend the contract............
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Anny69: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
are you still coming tomorrow?
😂😂😂 Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Germi9: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Steal her old ring if she wears one and use it to buy the engagement ring
Steal her ring and place it on a paper ,use a pen to mark the inner circle
When she’s sleeping ,get a rope and gently tie it around her finger and get the measurement

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
qtguru:

Are you being seriously serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Dididrumz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔

Guyyyyy 😱
Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Jeromejnr(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
qtguru:

You guys should also give me update abeg. I was also thinking about the OP's question this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice by Nairalander248: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Thank me later 🤔
This is what makes Nairaland amazing, I was actually expecting this grin cheesy and I saw it.. grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.