Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,570 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) (3132 Views)

Sheggz Has Not Even Seen My Pant Talkless Of Entry There- Bella Okagbue / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Freshtruth(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting . Am thinking of putting drugs in her drink this weekend to have my way

4 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by diogo23: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
She's busy knacking another person and you are here shining her shoe, Aboki

19 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Candidlady: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
sad

Things iread on this forum Sha... For over a year now you have only spent just 14thou' on her and you are here complaining bout nott seeing her pants

If you wanna see her pants why ask her to give you her dirty ones so you could wash it for her.. seeing na seeing abi undecided

diogo23:

Sense is extremely far from you young sir

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not even seen her pant. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting or i should drug her when ever she come visiting.

Are you dating her beacuse u want to marry her, abi you're dating her just because you want to f.uck her?

If the former is the case, then seeing her pant now shouldn't be your priority at all. Marriage has a lot of responsibilities and your preparations for it is what you should focus on.

If its just to f.uck her, suck her breasts and enjoy her flesh...the moment you cum (release semen on her) you'll realise you're just a foolish man no different from someone who slept with a prostitute to cure his momentary sexual urges

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Jeffrey22(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
She no de wash the pant hang for bathroom?

9 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na pant u want see or na toto u want knack? Which one come be ur own?

9 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Martinsmine(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Who need pant... Bros na your woman. Enter bathroom. See the pant

2 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by LUAN1: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol. You are a patience Man.
You are not spending much Shaa. She doesn't find you attractive enough for sex, maybe she just want to relate with you for a reason know to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Freshtruth(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
diogo23:
This is my biggest fear my 14k no go lost like that man I must do everything to knack this gal this weekend I can't just loss at all

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by 24SEVEN: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
Me and this girl has been dating for over a year a and 4months now and have not had sex with her. It has been giving me concern cause I have been patient all this while. I have made move though and she keep telling me now is not the right time . I have spent 14k on her since we have been dating base on my calculation he go pain me say I no knack her because she very attractive. Should I keep waiting . Am thinking of putting drugs in her drink this weekend to have my way

Rapist. undecided
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by AndrewTate(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 guyyy...
14k in over a year
It'll never be the right time 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by marsup: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
14k?grin grin grin
Some women have suffered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Darknessng(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
So na the 14k dey vex you like this 😂,if you later drug am Bleep this weekend come back come give us update o.

You fit drug am Bleep Mae you carry STD😂,that one sev dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Desperado l'omo, Konkobelow this Omo. cheesy 😄
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
marsup:
14k?grin grin grin
Some women have suffered.

Ogbeni, 14K no be small money Abeg. cheesy

If it is, some Girls wouldn't be asking for urgent 2K or 5k. 🤨😒

4 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by ObalendeCMS: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
I banged my x after our first date.

In fact, she said she was actually ready to get down on the first date but decided to “chill” so she can see if I was only interested in her body only.

Up your game, bro.

Don’t be a suegbe!

Btw, don’t date rape her, just psyche her up through text & the likes.

Women sef wan fu(k but society dey press their neck so dem no fit feel free to announce it. Unless the very bold ones.

I had a girl set me up just to fu(k me.

We fu(ked the second day of the whole setup, that seemed like we were going to engage in an altercation.

Na me sef come dey use girls play even as I no get bar.

But,

I be fine bobo, educated, intelligent & highly “streeted”.

Only thing on my mind is to continue to invest in my personality & become highly valued.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by eepeepook: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
From this failure, you will learn the way next time. Move in peace.

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:

If you spike her drink because you want to sleep with her shows you're a criminal.

In a sane country, this your post is enough evidence to arrest you for attempted rape.

She had better be seeing this now and make her escape from you already.

Must you have sex with her because you're seeing her? undecided

See how you make it seem like some huge stuff! angry

2 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Natbrowny: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jeffrey22:
She no de wash the pant hang for bathroom?

Shots fired. cheesy
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
You wan drug and lash her without her consent? Op,that's rape and I'll never be a supporter of that......You better erase that thought from your mind now or else it'd backfire on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:
This is my biggest fear my 14k no go lost like that man I must do everything to knack this gal this weekend I can't just loss at all

If police arrest u 4 rape na ur body go tell u. U get mind nd mumuciously spend 14k on top girl wer no gbadu u at all thinking say she go one day freestyle u toto. Toto wer one mumu boy somewhere don even tire 2 de knack. If to say i fit see u i 4 use my energy knock ur empty head till u get sense by force. Na ur type get mind send 50k give girl as tp to come see u 4 Abuja. If u de nairaland mek i tell u de truth, de girl de stay with man nd even if u like call her till next week, she no de come. As u de callam both of dem de laugh ur mumuciousness. Ona no get better tins to carry money do abi? If to say i sabi dat mumu man na better plank i 4 carry release my anger on top he head. Ona be real disgrace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Freshtruth:

Must you see her pant? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided y are Nigerian men like dis? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided must everytin be about sex sex sex sex all de time? undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less to be honest........all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Na pant u want see or na toto u want knack? Which one come be ur own?
I tire o
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You wan drug and lash her without her consent? Op,that's rape and I'll never be a supporter of that......You better erase that thought from your mind now or else it'd backfire on you.

Sonabax De kekemaan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U made a gud point today boy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Odward(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lmao😹
Keep on waiting my bro you’ll see it very soon.

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by boiler14: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2023
They use people like op to make ridges in the olden days ,wat a waste pipe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by helinues: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Buy her a new pant and snap the picture. Make sure that's the first thing to check in the morning.

You have seen her pants be that

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by OloyeVIII: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2023
14gs wey you for use subscribe BangBros and save yourself this stress...

3 Likes

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Rexymania(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Don't drug her o.

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Freshtruth(m): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Rexymania:
Don't drug her o.

ok

1 Like

Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Buy her a new pant and snap the picture. Make sure that's the first thing to check in the morning.

You have seen her pants be that

undecided undecided

Hmmm.

All dis ur talks 😏 😒
Re: For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) by efficiencie(m): 4:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:

Animal. You wan commit crime for 2 minutes pleasure ba. Na by force to sleep with this particular girl? Why not find you fellow olosho to run things. You no spend up to 5k to land olosho na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Secondary School Students In Love / Why Guys Are So Absent-minded / She Is Very Heartless For What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.