Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

She Is Very Heartless For What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Very Heartless For What She Did (3107 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2010
JUST BEFORE,I TRAVELED OUT7 MONTHS AGO,I MET THIS BABE ,BEING CO WORKERS IN THE SAME FACILITY,WE DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AS IN A RELATIONSHIP, WHICH I HOPED WOULD FINALLY CULMINATE INTO MARRIAGE.SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD JUST ENDED A RELATIONSHIP GONE BAD,IN WHICH SHE ALLEGED THAT THE EX,USUALLY BATTERED HER.ANYWAY THE RELATIONSHIP BLOSSOMED OR SO I THOUGHT embarassed embarassed embarassed,WHEN I TRAVELED I TRIED TO KEEP IN TOUCH BY CONSTANT CALLS AND MESSAGES,UNTIL LAST MONTH FROM THE BLUES SHE SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE URGING ME TO STOP CALLING HER shocked shocked shocked,THAT SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER ,WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE THE EX SPOUSE BATTERING BOYFRIEND, cry cry cry.SHE EVEN URGED THE GUY TO CALL ME WITH HER PHONE TO TELL ME ALL THE LOFTY PLANS HE HAD FOR HER.I WAS DEVASTATED.BUT BY THE NEXT MORNING,SHE WAS CLAIMING IGNORANCE OF THE WHOLE ISSUE.I HAVE STORED THE 6 MESSAGES SHE SENT TELLING ME NOT TO CALL HER AGAIN.SHE HAS NOT CALLED ME SINCE THEN ,AND I AM ENTERING THE COUNTRY IN JUNE,AND WILL RESUME WORK AT THE SAME FACILITY.THAT GIRL IS VERY HEARTLESS,I V READ SIMILAR STORIES ON NAIRALAND AND MADE MY CONCLUSION, I WILL LOVE WITH MY HEAD AND NOT WITH MY HEART, AND WILL SPARE NO ADVENTUROUS DAUGHTER OF EVE THAT VENTURES MY WAY.THIS IS THE CRY OF A BROKEN HEART cry cry cry cry cry
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by petebor02(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
well very sorry most girls are becoming like that,they just go around dating any guy by chance thats why we guys have to b careful. like u said let it b with head not with heart any more by so doing we will b able to identify the real one. thanks man 4get her.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Merciful heavens, my poor eyes, do you have to shout? You know we can read non-caps too?

Back to your dilemma, Sh1t happens to the best of us. You are well rid of the girl who likes to go back to old sh1t.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Merciful heavens, my poor eyes, do you have to shout? You know we can read non-caps too?

LMAO poor chap is heart broken.

@poster, complicated story there, all I can say is I hope your heart heal soon.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
petebor02:

well very sorry most girls are becoming like that,they just go around dating any guy by chance thats why we guys have to b careful. like u said let it b with head not with heart any more by so doing we will b able to identify the real one. thanks man 4get her.
WILL TRY JUST THAT, CHEERS wink wink wink
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by yahoo2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Use your head just like you stated above man and forget her. She is not worth it if she can go back to he ex. angry
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Pamperme: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2010
Pele dear.  embarassed and abeg fashi her jo!
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by atilla(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
guy just take heart its better that it happened now than later. If she can do this to u ur veery lucky u did not marry her.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Travelista(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
Awww! Sorry to hear about this. Don't let one stupid girl ruin your chances of finding the perfect one for you; she's out there. Take care.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
atilla:

guy just take heart its better that it happened now than later. If she can do this to u your veery lucky u did not marry her.
[/quote
]
THOUGH PAINFUL,I COUNT MYSELF LUCKY.WILL MOVE ON undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Travelista:

Awww! Sorry to hear about this. Don't let one silly girl ruin your chances of finding the perfect one for you; she's out there. Take care.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by TewMuch: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
I wonder why you are on here complaining. You decided to date a girl with so much emotional baggage without making sure she was over it in the first place. She must have been very vulnerable when you met her. And there is something like the "battered woman's syndrome" you know. I think you are taking this too hard, just understand that she must be an emotional mess with lots of issues and you are better off. If she decides to be with someone that will kill her someday, it shows she doesnt have respect for herself or her life. Move on, and keep being "just friends" with her, because i think she really needs help. Also always have an open heart, it is only the immature that turn against women. You may end up missing out on the woman for you.  cool
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by SleekReek(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hey jumpmasta,that girl needs help.It is a well known fact that when you leave one relationship you don't immediately jump into another,you sort yourself out first.Also you don't use the strength of being in a new relationship to break off from an old and abusive relationship,never works.

Now think about this,what if she is living in absolute fear of that guy and maybe told him off that she now has a new guy(you) and the guy who perhaps has an overbearing influence,takes her phone and sends you all those text or even threatens her that he will harm you if she doesn't call it off with you.I mean why actually send all those text and then calls you denying the whole thing.Don't jump into conclusion,get back and find out what really happened,it will amaze you to know that even a jealous friend can use her phone and send you all those text.Give a benefit of a doubt get back see her,speak to her,whatever you find out i think you may be the only one that help her out of her mess,probably as first a friend then a husband,you never know! wink
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sleek Reek:

Hey jumpmasta,that girl needs help.It is a well known fact that when you leave one relationship you don't immediately jump into another,you sort yourself out first.Also you don't use the strength of being in a new relationship to break off from an old and abusive relationship,never works.

Now think about this,what if she is living in absolute fear of that guy and maybe told him off that she now has a new guy(you) and the guy who perhaps has an overbearing influence,takes her phone and sends you all those text or even threatens her that he will harm you if she doesn't call it off with you.I mean why actually send all those text and then calls you denying the whole thing.Don't jump into conclusion,get back and find out what really happened,it will amaze you to know that even a jealous friend can use her phone and send you all those text.Give a benefit of a doubt get back see her,speak to her,whatever you find out i think you may be the only one that help her out of her mess,probably as first a friend then a husband,you never know! wink
THS SURE IS AN INTELLIGENT ADVICE cheesy cheesy cheesy,BUT I STILL GO WITH THE POPULAR SAYING[b]"ONCE BEATEN,TWICE SIHY".[/b]
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by hermosa(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha, funny story,
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
hermosa:

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha, funny story,

Whats funny abt it. . . . oooo
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by SleekReek(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Jumpmasta, sometimes you find love in very simple scenarios,sometimes you find it in chaos and confusion, don't miss love because of a misunderstanding. wink

Gsm are deceptive,it may be my number but not my text.Meet her,talk with her and make an informed decision. cheesy
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Outstrip(f): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
If she is back with this abusive boyfriend I will not be surprised if he stood over her and told her to send you that text and also make the phone calls just to satisfy him. Count yourself lucky and walk away from it. She is not ready to leave her abuser and I believe he crazy enough to come after you
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Poster!

What goes around comes around. Think about all those hearts you must have broken over the years! Yea, karma's a biatch . . tongue cheesy
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
iv been to a few countries and experienced a few cultures and i can assur peeps one thin, nigerian girls are the most dishonest, unloyal heartless, money hungry, and unsentimental females on the phase of this earth. anybody privilaged to travel to other countries and dated their ladies can testify to this. appologies to anybody who takes offence to my post kiss
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Poster!

What goes around comes around. Think about all those hearts you must have broken over the years! Yea, karma's a biatch . . tongue cheesy
UJUJOAN!!!!!U MUST BE A BITCH grin grin grin.YOU THINK ITS EVERYBODY THAT HAS THE DEPRAVED MIND OF CAUSING HEARTBREAKS LIKE YOU DO.THE LAW OF RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE IS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING TO SAY,JUST SHUT YOUR BUCCAL CAVITY tongue tongue tongue.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
jumpmasta:

UJUJOAN!!!!!U MUST BE A naughty woman grin grin grin.YOU THINK ITS EVERYBODY THAT HAS THE DEPRAVED MIND OF CAUSING HEARTBREAKS LIKE YOU DO.THE LAW OF RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE IS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY THING TO SAY,JUST SHUT YOUR BUCCAL CAVITY tongue tongue tongue.

Oh really? so how come YOU are the one with whinning thread
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh really? so how come YOU are the one with whinning thread 
IF YOU V NEVER EXPERIENCED A HEARTBREAK BEFORE,THEN COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY.BUT PLS[/b]DONT MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE BY THROWING SOME[b] CALLOUS WORD. AIGHT?. cool cool cool cool
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Poster
sh*t happens and i have to blame you because you decided to date someone who was on the rebound. You should never date anyone who just got out of some relationship because you will be setting youself up for disappointment most of the time. as far as going back to work with her, just let her be because you dont want to create an issue where you or both of you end up loosing your jobs.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
jumpmasta:

IF YOU V NEVER EXPERIENCED A HEARTBREAK BEFORE,THEN COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY.BUT PLS[/b]DONT MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE BY THROWING SOME[b] CALLOUS WORD. AIGHT?. cool cool cool cool

Oh please . .  we've all experienced heartbreak. But not all of us cry and whine over it. Trust me, I've been hurt before more than you are right now. But feeling sorry for yourself is not going to help. And having people cuddle you is not so cool either. You need to get over it and realize that people are not always what they pretend to be. The more you expect, the more dissapointed you get!

Sorry about the jabs, ok? I'm just not good at petting people! It's easier to fight . .  grin  grin  grin
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh please . .  we've all experienced heartbreak. But not all of us cry and whine over it. Trust me, I've been hurt before more than you are right now. But feeling sorry for yourself is not going to help. And having people cuddle you is not so cool either. You need to get over it and realize that people are not always what they pretend to be. The more you expect, the more dissapointed you get!

Sorry about the jabs, ok? I'm just not good at petting people! It's easier to fight . .  grin  grin  grin
WELL TAKEN UJU, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ujujoan, hurt? Tel d truth o. Lai lai gurl.
omega25red:

Poster
excreta happens and i have to blame you . . . . . . . .
guy modify dis tin nah, d mods don tamper wif ya reply.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by agitator: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Op

Why are you responding to a gold digger who got burnt trying her game, on a casanova? The dude beat her at her own game
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Travelista(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

iv been to a few countries and experienced a few cultures and i can assur peeps one thin, nigerian girls are the most dishonest, unloyal heartless, money hungry, and unsentimental females on the phase of this earth. anybody privilaged to travel to other countries and dated their ladies can testify to this. appologies to anybody who takes offence to my post kiss

How cute. You've traveled to a few countries out of the planet's 180+ and from your limited experience, can ascertain this about Nigerian women? You have SO much to learn, trust me when I tell you that Nigerian women can't hold a candle to Western women when it comes to deceit. I wish I could take supreme offense at your comment but I'll refrain because I've met Nigerian men that are quick to big up foreign women at the expense of their home girls and 3 of them are paying child support and complaining about how they were "trapped" by these chicks. Good luck with your foreign women and remember (especially if you have money or a decent, steady income) to never use a condom they provide; they may be trying to hit the jackpot early.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
jumpmasta:

WELL TAKEN UJU, kiss kiss kiss kiss

wink  wink  wink

daduke2k:

Ujujoan, hurt? Tel d truth o. Lai lai gurl.

I know, I'm made of stone abi? lol!  grin  grin

agitator:

@Op

Why are you responding to a gold digger who got burnt trying her game, on a casanova? The dude beat her at her own game

Why is this one blabbing    undecided
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by skfa1: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
Heart break here and there, na wah o.

pele poster, move on.

Thats why its not good to love with ones heart sometimes.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

No worries. I'll extend that apology to your mother and sisters!  tongue  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Such Thing As Being Too Sexually Comfortable In Marriage? / Nigerian Romance Scams / How do one keep relationship without much spending.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.