Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit (28625 Views)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Sermwell(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:
This Guy is seriously been liked by foreign governments
How? Did he even get to speak in France? Other African leaders were recognized to speak but agbadorians were replying on pictures with NOI for relevance.

Btw, were you told he's going to London to meet world leaders!!? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Ogene001: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

The overhaul of the country’s medical institution will commence soon, which will also be a gradual process. For now, he is working with medical teams who are familiar with his medical records, long before he became president
Akuko. Abeg go sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Henryfortune(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

Pls personalize your own suffering... As for me and my house hold nothing bad shall befall if Obi was your saviour he is not mine ... God is my sustainer

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Mantilla(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
That's the usual thing for all past presidents of the country.. I won't be surprised if Buhari spent half of his tenure out the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Killermamba: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by MrPristine: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
He has obviously gone to recharge his failing batteries, staying back in France where he normally recharges would have been too obvious so he arranged to get it done in London.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Culbdome: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Eniolohunda: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

Say there shall never be progress for your family, Nigeria and Nigerians shall witness progress. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Larryndelaw: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue
Ots a pity these is how you will continue wailing till eternity while others are doing something meaningful to their life. BAT will complete his 8 years .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

I know that is the next word "Battery run down".

I remember you said:
Tinubu is in dementia state.
Tinubu is deaf.
Tinubu can't recognise anything.
Tinubu can't read again
Tinubu shaking shaking
Tinubu pee pee.
Tinubu is bed ridden.
Tinubu is in comma.
Tinubu is dead.
Now it is Tinubu Battery.

Ok na carry on, wailling is allow.

It is in their gene.😂 They are better ignored. Wailing wailers. Anybody they support is doomed to fail in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by chukwudiology(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oxygen done run down.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by greenandy: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
The few months Tinubu has to remain president of Nigeria, he wants to enjoy them to the fullest. After all, he has got what he really wanted - to answer president of Nigeria, even if it is for one day. Guess why his agents at INEC brazenly stole the presidential election on behalf of Tinubu. Money speaks.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Larryndelaw: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
There shall not be peace for the Obidients because Obifool is your president while Tinubu is the president of Nigeria and there shall be peace in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by braveheart008(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

There will never be progress for your generation. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by ceejay80s(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
All these traveling na from our tax o!!!!!
Buhari don travel finish ontop our tax , this one don continue ....if Dem no see anything to tax us on again...Dem go tax the air we breathe
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by okuta007: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You watch too much American movies and now believe everything is possible.

Was it in America that the imposition of one Ernest Adegunle Shonekan's interim government declared illegal by the judiciary in 1993?

Is your head paining you or you just won reply without thinking?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Tradepunter2: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sermwell:

How? Did he even get to speak in France? Other African leaders were recognized to speak but agbadorians were replying on pictures with NOI for relevance.

Btw, were you told he's going to London to meet world leaders!!? grin grin

I can only speak from how things have repositioned from my area of work..... For years of buhari there was literally zero engagement in certain business area that my company is player in..... Under 1 month of his government we have had 5 meetings and 3 confirmed agreement to proceed..... Which have been making me wonder, how.... All the same it's all down to easy of doing business and foreign investor assess leadership in a country...

By God's grace with things looking out this way I will reactivate sub contractor network I had to disengage due to poor business outlook couple of years back..... I never liked this man in anyway and I voted obi.... But I must say I am cautiously impressed so far.... Purely based on what I have seen first hand

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Novarisammy2: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
another round of intensive medical panel beating
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by bizhop01: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu is taking over from were buhari stop
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Obakoolex(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
You meant to say your household

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by bluecircle470: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

But you guys believe and said he went to France for the said “battery run down” grin grin grin
Una brain don dey messed up i swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

It’s okay, he will recharge it in England.

London Amaka wink
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Ingredient88(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
there will never be a progress for you and your entire houseold!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by backtovillage: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is our legitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for Nigeria the person behind d moniker "9jvirgin" .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bad Belle, it is to prepare ministerial list.
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by brynez(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

I believe you are referring to your family

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Alhari(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Point of correction, without peter obi there shall never be progress in your life, for Nigeria shall progress & we shall surely excel no matter who becomes the president. Just myopic, is Peter obi God or Messiah that you will be writing such nonsense?
9jvirgin:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Judolisco(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
D person wey do Nigeria dis thing Don die we 4 go beg am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Harrynight(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
shocked

Which one PRIVATE LONDON VISIT?🙄

Just say the sick old man is jetting off to London for medical attention
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Johnthesuccess: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

You entire lineage and family will never know peace and progress. Your generation and children will suffer till the end of your life. Oloriburuku,omo irankiran,oloshi,ooni Kure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Jonathan Visits President Of Togo, Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.