Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit (28626 Views)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Blaze14k: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abingaxaman:
As long as it's for the progress of our dear nation

Lol he is going for a private stuff.. which progress are you talking about. You should at least reason with your head now.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Eurolander: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

Without Peter Obi, there shall not be progress for your generations not for the people of Nigeria.

Speak for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Segzy19:
Your wailing is delicious....
Give us more please 😁😁😁

But you're the one battling hunger 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Advocate1810(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

Oga personalize your cause to you and your family why would say there shall not be progress for the people of Nigeria ?
Because your preferred candidate did not win ?
Oga personalize the cause on your generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by lollybizzu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

For you and your family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Emmaomotob(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool baba rere gba wa lowo awon amunisin,eni ibi,awon SADEAST
You mean a frail president is good?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Kukutenla: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
pfadom:
Safe trip.

We are waiting for another positive shocker that would drive the political space next week - ministerial appointment, more sacking, etc. amidst other pleasant surprises.
Pleasant surprises such as...
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by fareed69(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Globad:

πŸ—‘οΈ πŸ—‘οΈ

This bucket too small a beg find more for the wailers.
In less than 2 months this one go full.
Make I follow you share the πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£
πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Antichristus: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
When is he visiting the USA?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Coronavirus1: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Battery low please charge battery low please charge in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Didn't he just get into office? He's already going on holiday.
Why can't he holiday in Nigeria or Kenya? When the time comes?
boy!
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by sogodihno: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Their will not be progress for you and your family, as for fellow Nigerians we are progressing already, your Peter obi won't rule Nigeria, you can go ahead and hang your m1serable life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Jostoman: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Because of tribunal it is now his turn for tribunal defence.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Jostoman: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abingaxaman:
i knew baba will start running up and down now that it is time to start his defence at tribunal. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Olaw86(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Hmmmm...
It is very simple,do you remember the man in the bible who says even if God opens the window of heaven surplus can not be possible?
That is just exactly what would happen to you,you shall see the flourishness of Nigeria but you shall not be a partaker in Jesus name ( Amen!!!)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Senioradvocate(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started
travelling everywhere just like Buhari with nothing to show for it
What we are expecting later is the real one...medical trip that might keep him away for three months

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for him to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go too sweet

Slawomir
My damn nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by moneyissweet(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Keep dreaming.

Abingaxaman:
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Dittodat: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

There shall be no progress in your life and that of your unborn generations. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nikeruka(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started
What we are expecting later is the real one...medical trip that might keep him away for three months

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for him to come and approve

Damn Nigarrrr
You aren't talking like a real Nigar
If Nigeria doesn't work, it gonna affect every damn Nigar
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Theomarvelus(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue
definitely either good or bad, someone will to you also, just make sure you rule your family first.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Lilgurin(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

You people always have bad things to say but it is well your turn dey come

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by nwakibie3(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Antai123:
I have not been disappointed in this man, so far, though I supported and voted for Peter Obi. But Tinubu, has so far done beyond expectations. I'm happy for him.

Can you tell me one thing he has done?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Pemisire2020(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
I do wonder how you people think at times, because you believe Obi was robbed of his mandate now there shall no be progress for Nigeria ? You’re one of problem Nigeria is having. You come online to express your free madness because it’s social media and a faceless forum ? You better buckle up and set a plan for yourself.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by nwakibie3(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Bon voyage!

With the work already put-in in a short while, it’s demanded of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) to do a medical check-up.

Even though more and strategic work still needs to be done, it is important to also know that, health is wealth.

What are the works that are already put in?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Segzy19: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
You don't even know me... So you can't say that I'm hungry....😜😜😜😜😜😜

You guys will wail for 8years under Tinubu while we will keep doing well

Reinaldo:

But you're the one battling hunger 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
nwakibie3:

What are the works that are already put in?

Check my post on Nairaland. I cannot be writing same things everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by insightful01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started

What if it's the other way round? Do you find it easy to be a leader?

I suppose you are a graduate! Why don't you lead your way round base on the education and information you have at hand rather than resulting to bombing as you used to advertised,

Back to the topic : like the president hate him, give him time to run his office before you judge him niggar.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Keep grasping at straws, shameless lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Corporate2020: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Yes, it will be recharged again. But will you ever get to his age? I doubt it. Several of you that wished Buhari death have themselves been buried and forgotten while Buhari is still doing wonders with Aisha in za oda room. Don’t be surprised if Remi Tinubu gives birth to Adekunle Abioye before she lives Aso Rock in 8 years. Trust us, we will do Owambe in Aso Rock and invite KWAM-1, Saidi Osupa, Pasuma Wonder, Suleiman Atawewe, Alao Malaika, Shefiu Omo-Oko, Abass Obesere and others.

We will declare 8 days Owambe across the nation. Even you will eat until you become lame, dumb, and deaf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by WannaHowzit(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
boy!

2 weeks into office he's already a disgrace. Let me post on SA socials for laughs πŸ“±πŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership / Prejudice & Bias, Natural Aspects Of Human Nature: Osinbajo Goes Down Memory Lan / Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Azikiwe And Nkrumah In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.