Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit (28620 Views)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Segzy19: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Your wailing is delicious....
Give us more please 😁😁😁

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started
travelling everywhere just like Buhari with nothing to show for it
What we are expecting later is the real one...medical trip that might keep him away for three months

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for him to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go too sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Bambarino: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
All these Nairalands APC and PDP sychopants, politicians dont care about the masses, I wonder why you all cannot see these clearly. what kind of veils are upon y'ALL eyes. gosh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Harrynight(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abingaxaman:
As long as it's for the progress of our dear nation

Tell that man to retire
He is old and sick, that's how we managed Buhari and he ran the country backward cos the sick person can't manage healthy people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Shimbo96(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

There shall never be progress for you and your family but for everyone that believe in a better Nigeria, we are all moving forward...Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by BreconHills(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

Speak for yourself mate.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Sermwell(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:

I can only speak from how things have repositioned from my area of work..... For years of buhari there was literally zero engagement in certain business area that my company is player in..... Under 1 month of his government we have had 5 meetings and 3 confirmed agreement to proceed..... Which have been making me wonder, how.... All the same it's all down to easy of doing business and foreign investor assess leadership in a country...

By God's grace with things looking out this way I will reactivate sub contractor network I had to disengage due to poor business outlook couple of years back..... I never liked this man in anyway and I voted obi.... But I must say I am cautiously impressed so far.... Purely based on what I have seen first hand
I can never be carried away by propaganda at the stage of my life when it comes to Nigerian leaders in the sets of Tinubu.

You have forgotten all the "body language" and "new sheriff in town" brouhaha when Buhari was sworn in. The common man in the streets are still waiting to see the progress you're talking about.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Harrynight:
shocked

Which one PRIVATE LONDON VISIT?πŸ™„

Just say the sick old man is jetting off to London for medical attention

It’s okay, allow the sick old man to get treatment, so he can be healthy to lead and push our dear & beloved country Nigeria forward

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by egoldman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started
travelling everywhere just like Buhari with nothing to show for it
What we are expecting later is the real one...medical trip that might keep him away for three months

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for him to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go too sweet

Tell them plz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by overall90: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
See propaganda in it's purest form.
Tinubu represented Nigeria well blablabla....
Is it the summit we all followed and watched or is it another one.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Johnthesuccess: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=LORDLARGE post=124005137]

SMH at this comment I supported Peter Obi but mehn this comment is so ridiculous[/quote

That is an evidence that all of you supporting Peter obi are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Oyecool: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bitterness will destroy you and all your likes, PBAT is our legitimate Nigerians President and if you are not happy about it cross to anywhere other than Nigeria landscape and when you fall into problems over there don't ever mentioned Nigeria government to come to your rescue, Nigeria will proper for genuine Nigerians not people like you with full bitterness for others.
9jvirgin:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Segzy19:
Your wailing is delicious....
Give us more please 😁😁😁

The loser is not even in Nigeria. He only goes by what’s trending grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Globad(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue

The way you guys spew rubbish is amazing and the funny thing is that you think you're funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Johnthesuccess: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
LORDLARGE:

SMH at this comment I supported Peter Obi but mehn this comment is so ridiculous

That is an evidence that all you supporting Peter obi are all mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Alliswell248: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bunsy90:
He is going for a medical checkup now. He wants to flush out his cocained infested Blood, and to recharge his Battery. His physical and mental Batteries are low

Regular Medical checkup is not bad at his age.
He is 71 years

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Icrave4u: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
I see this man turning nijah into canada We all dream to japa to let support him!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Harrynight(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

It’s okay, allow the sick old man to get treatment, so he can be healthy to lead and push our dear and beloved country Nigeria forward

Oya Na do the needful on your topic and stop misleading people
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by DOD88: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue
Even though he went for rest or medical check up, he deserves it. You never saw anything good in his painstaking engagements in France, you were busy hunting for badwill. Shame on you hater!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Globad(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

πŸ—‘οΈ πŸ—‘οΈ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Kukutenla: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abingaxaman:
As long as it's for the progress of our dear nation
How is a private visit to London "for the progress of our nation
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Kukutenla: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. [s]Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria[/s]
Rubbish talk. You better speak for yourself only and not the whole country

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by NaijaCover(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Following The Update
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Bunsy90(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

Regular Medical checkup is not bad at his age.
He is 71 years

Ok o
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Buccalcavity2: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Shame on you!
Nigeria and Nigerians will progress whoever is the president of the Country.
Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by ecolime(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria me and my family.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by topsy1971: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Obimumu will cry and cry, he can never smell Aso rock for one day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Johnthesuccess post=124005828][/quote]

Bitter obi takes advice from mad men in the street grin

https://twitter.com/aisaddique/status/1670040802121138179?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Abokilongthing: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
That's wrong for you fo say Nigeria progress depends on no particular individual it's a collective effort no matter whose the president I'm not a supporter of bala blu but we need to be positive

9jvirgin:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by matm: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
obi4eze:
cheesy

As expected. Please what exactly did he do in France?

He talked in France

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Dagger111(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

There shall never be progress for your family and not we Nigerians. Enemy of progress, antagonist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by DOD88: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Perhaps it is unknown to you, or you know but not paying cognisance to it, there is a curse laid upon Obi by APGA. That your Obi can't make headway politically. No matter how he tries, 'o ma lule ni'. Sorry for that misfortune!
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explosion At Mr Biggs In Karu, Abuja / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / "President Buhari In A Trance" – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.