Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit (28627 Views)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Enceladus(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

For those quoting me. Una go cry tire grin grin grin give Obi back his mandate or else una never see anything.

Many are mad but it looks like more than few are now roaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

2 weeks into office he's already a disgrace. Let me post on SA socials for laughs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by rollydex: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

For those quoting me. Una go cry tire grin grin grin give Obi back his mandate or else una never see anything.
The way Anambra take progress during Obi's administration.
Get wise oga.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by WannaHowzit(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
grin grin grin grin grin

I've never in my whole life heard of a South African president going abroad on holiday or private engagements while in office.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by 77up(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

I pray with oneness of God, without ordinary living things called peter obi, there shall never be progress for you and your entire generation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by onuman: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
God/Allah wanted Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ revived. And He placed Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso as presidential canndidates of three foremost political parties last presidential election.
God even drove APC to Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God placed Peter Obi in the contest as the only foremost Christian presidential candidate.
Thus, the election became like a polarised contest between two religious faiths.
In Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians, even a kid would know that Peter Obi should win. And Obi won with a wide margin of votes.
Early votes coming in on presidential election day showed that Obi was leading with a very wide margin as the three Alhajis shared the votes of their religious group.
So on noticing this, crooks in the INEC disabled the system for electronic transmission of presidential vote results.
Mahmood Yakubu, the INEC Chairman, made magic with votes counts and pronounced Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu winner. After the 2019 SERVER curse by INEC in the SupremeCourt, APC reappointed Mahmood Yakubu as INEC Chairman.
Enemies of Nigeria are fighting God/Allah by SELECTING Tinubu as president of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, after Tinubu's APC made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world. Since May 29, the Naira has been on rapid and uncontrolled fall against the US $. May God/Allah save Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ from its enemies through the Judiciary.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by 77up(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It has started
travelling everywhere just like Buhari with nothing to show for it
What we are expecting later is the real one...medical trip that might keep him away for three months

The 114 percent increase in the salary of elected officers is waiting for him to come and approve

40 percent hike in electricity tariff already

Tertiary institution increasing tuition fees anyhow

Where are those it will favour me and my family? Una tears go too sweet
No peace for sadist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Adanac(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
I like ur sincerity, that is how it should be
Not those that have steady HBP at the mention of president Tinubu, I have realized if u hate someone whatever the person does irritates you whether good or bad

Antai123:
I have not been disappointed in this man, so far, though I supported and voted for Peter Obi. But Tinubu, has so far done beyond expectations. I'm happy for him.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Gbenga4ever1411: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is it to invite foreign investors or to visit hospital?
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by blowjohn(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Bon voyage!

With the work already put-in in a short while, it’s demanded of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) to do a medical check-up.

Even though more and strategic work still needs to be done, it is important to also know that, health is wealth.

I agree!
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by bankulizer: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Lol. Because you dey Indiana. There shall never be progress for you and your family. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Dennis1987(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

There shall Neva be PEACE for You, Your love ones and ur household ijcn πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Jagabanarmy: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Bon voyage!

With the work already put-in in a short while, it’s demanded of His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) to do a medical check-up.

Even though more and strategic work still needs to be done, it is important to also know that, health is wealth.
Absolutely, it's not a crime to take good care of yourself health wise so anyone hating should continue, na them Sabi. Don't mind them. You see Jagaban cap, eight years is written there but people don't realize it.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by topclem(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
[if DSS go after you now you will be begging quote author=9jvirgin post=124004905]Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria.

For those quoting me. Una go cry tire grin grin grin give Obi back his mandate or else una never see anything.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Jagabanarmy: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue
4+4=

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by dyera(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bmaster:
Ok.

many events and happenings will trend on several social media except nairaland.
Nairaland mods will not create a topic on events currently trending on other SM.

YNW melly's case where he is charged for a double murder of his best two friends didn't have a thread on nairaland.

The Titan submersible submarine implosion where 5 people including a father-son duo lost their life didn't get a thread on nairaland.
Are we this local ?
So,only nigeria and her news is all we will be fed with?

??

You miss thread no mean say e no appear for Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Cutiekatty: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Raf4: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

Without Peter obi, there shall be no progress in your life.

Without Peter obi as the president, Nigeria will be great, I will be great, my entire household will prosper. You might not witness it, but the rest of the world will witness it.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Dbestbrest: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

The battery rundown while in France tongue

Look at them, enemies of progress. I believe you are one of those people that benefitted greatly from fuel subsidy and dual exchange rates that Jagaban phased out. You will wail till 2049 when the presidency will come back to the south

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Eriggs: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is an illegitimate president. Whatever sits on falsehood, shall fall. Without Peter Obi, there shall never be progress for the people of Nigeria. me and my family.
Amen, so shall it be for you and yours.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Deepthoughts: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://nta.ng/2023/06/24/after-successful-paris-outing-president-tinubu-off-to-london-on-private-visit/
Stop this joke, where did Tinubu participated very well,did Tinubu spoke in person at the conference?,no Wonder Tinubu said he was going to continue from where buhari stopped n he is truly doing it by even dashing to London, perhaps his own case an unexplained nose problem!
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Bmaster(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
dyera:

You miss thread no mean say e no appear for Nairaland.
i no see am,show me where ynw melly is been discussed.

Apart from the thread where one billionaire is talking how he would have been amongst the five exploits of Titan,which other thread is created for the Titan sub marine implosion?

Quote me with thread link
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by bdon12: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Pityoobi: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:

You are totally damaged.. from intense hatred, na people like you we go sacrifice eventually to make Nigeria great again...like say the Obi self dey do great before? Person wey rule Anambra state and got Onitsha to be the dirtiest city (town) in the world.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Babssoo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool baba rere gba wa lowo awon amunisin,eni ibi,awon SADEAST
Amin o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I've never in my whole life heard of a South African president going abroad on holiday or private engagements while in office.
lets put hate aside...

Tinubu aint fit to be president.
Peter Obi is better.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by atinga1: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Antai123:
I have not been disappointed in this man, so far, though I supported and voted for Peter Obi. But Tinubu, has so far done beyond expectations. I'm happy for him.
Ole
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Burruchaga71(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Head will roll if this Guinean man /DRUG LORD refuses to surrender the stolen mandate.
I swear..
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Gbenga4ever1411:
Is it to invite foreign investors or to visit hospital?

The hospital is no more in France? It has been moved to London according to the children of perdition and hate. May God console you all. Four more years of wailing just started.
Re: Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
obi4eze:
cheesy

As expected. Please what exactly did he do in France apart from taking pics, shaking hands and pecking Macron's wife?

Me sef I go like Pec Macron wife grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Azikiwe And Nkrumah In The 1960s / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.