Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76371 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:

No problem, shebi her term go soon finish.

Na d time den recommend another person wey know the 'necessity' of patriotism/putting the Nation first for d position una go know d implications.

Na dt time una go cry blood and we shall be there to drink every drop of it!
cool

Una get problem I swear.. see, you guys can do whatever you feel like I don't care. Its non of my business after all the woman is not feeding my family. You guys are sick I never knew yorubas are like this.. tuah!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:

Nne gi bu Olaniyi, umu nkita.
why u con dey form German shepherd, we know all olaniyis are ekuke, be proud of your origin nah....heheheh
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Bro calm down. It is not a tribal issue. I did not react because she is Igbo. She is our national treasure and should be partisan at her stage in international level.

This thing is not a big deal I don't even know why people are dragging her. First I thought it was the hand shake thing not knowing it's the position of the picture. I mean how low can we go.. soon the will start calling her all sort of name. I mean the whole is hilarious
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
why u con dey form German shepherd, we know all olaniyis are ekuke, be proud of your origin nah....heheheh

You can't even inherit your own father's property. Your youngest brother's last son has more rights than you. When your husband dies, they will shave your hair. You are of no value even in your own land and have the lowest value in your family.

So, why should I exchange words with something like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Yes o, u give us 'gbas' we double it for u with 'gbas-gbos'.
U go fear nah!
cool
Blaze14k:

Una get problem I swear.. see you guys can do whatever you feel like I don't care. Its non of my business after the woman is not feeding my family. You guys are sick I never knew yorubas are like this.. tuah!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
and ibos has been crying and wailing since February up to this moment
is it your wailing? Igbos are wailing yen yen yen....face front with your celebration nah let us wail in peace, abi you sef don dey wail too....hahahah
Is that why u carry your foolishness to the DG WTO, u guys are not well trained at all, brainless olaniyis....
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:
Yes o, u give us 'gbas' we double it for u with 'gbos-gbos'.
U go fear nah!
cool

My dear thats ur business idk. You can do what you feel its non of my business
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Good u know!
cool
Blaze14k:

My dear thats ur business idk. You can do what you feel its non of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Lovelyn451(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:

You can't even inherit your own father's property. Your youngest brother's last son has more rights than you. When your husband dies, they will shave your hair. You are of no value even in your own land and have the lowest value in your family.

So, why should I exchange words with something like you.
olaniyi ekuke, you've cleared my doubt...bye
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:
Good u know!
cool

Enjoy ur envy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by KPGGlobal: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.

You are not Obidient

Tinubu knows his onions

WHEN AN Armed Robber attacks a bullion van and throws money at school children, they will be excited

UNTIL THEY GET HOME TO HEAR THAT A stray bullet killed their parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
I chose Tinubu, he's president of nigeria, u chose obi, he's still searching for his missing manhood.
So who's envying who? Hello?
cool
Blaze14k:

Enjoy ur envy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
olaniyi ekuke, you've cleared my doubt...bye

Glad to have put you in your place. Efulefu Nne nkita

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by obama99: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to meet Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave out one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

These are the products of PDP clueless government which were harrassed and blackmailed for reasons best known to them. The last 8years was noting to write home about only Osinbajo got a reasonable appointment after they all left office.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:
I chose Tinubu, he's president of nigeria, u chose obi, he's still searching for his missing manhood.
So who's envying who? Hello?
cool

Mr tribal bigot we've noticed you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by plaindealer: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
One thing is very clear, Igbos and obi cult mob attacked and ridiculed PMB and Hausa people endlessly unchallenged, but today, they've met that match with Yoruba people and BATists.

Crass pass crass..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by chuksanambra: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

Una get problem I swear.. see, you guys can do whatever you feel like I don't care. Its non of my business after all the woman is not feeding my family. You guys are sick I never knew yorubas are like this.. tuah!!

Show me a single comment of Okonjo Iweala cautioning Kanu when he was threatening Yorubas or when he was threatening to kill the President.

You in particular defended Nnamdi Kanu and called Tinubu names. Today, you are shedding senseless tears. When you were warned to make friends across and build bridges, you called is sabos.

You can insult Tinubu, Buhari, Wike, Atiku but when others return the favour, you start crying.

Northerners ignore insults and use their votes to respond. But Yorubas dey give wotowoto. That's the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu was very very excited to meet Iweala hence shaking her with two hands when Iweala gave out one hand, but his supporters are the ones turning every thread into tribal war... grin grin grin grin

Tinubu rodents are disgrace to humanity

Tinubu is honoured grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Josephkabila12: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.
just like ur ibo father and stupid pitobi u support are fools and idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by VTJN(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:

Good Nigerians in majority voted for the Igbo man. And he won. But the INEC boss appointed by APC subverted the ELECTORAL ACT OF 2022 BY DISABLING THE SYTEM FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. HE TOOK TO ILLEGAL MANUAL COLLATION WHICH HE NOW FOOLS YOU THAT HE IS ALLOWED TO USE BY THE CONSTITUTION. WITH HIS SERVER OR NO SERVER IN 2019 SUPREME COURT HEARING, THIS MAHMOOD PLAYED ON THE INTELLIGENCE OF JUDGES AND LAWYERS AND GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE OF REASON WE KNOW. HE COMES AROUND AGAIN IN 2023 TO DO THE WORSE - A MOST PRIMITIVE AND BRAZEN MANNER OF RIGGING ELECTION.
you guys are comedian. Which good Nigerians voted for your Obi. Who told you two southerners contesting for president can become president without winning substantial number of votes up north? Who know Obi in the North? His running mate lost his polling unit and you're here hyperventilating claiming good Nigerians grin

I guess Nigeria in your own definition start and end in the 17 southern states right?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sukar886: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why are tinubu supported attacking this woman , na wahoo, tinubu supporters are the problem we have in this country
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Josephkabila12: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Not only Nigeria is divided but the division has seared into the churches...

Even pastors now preach it openly every Sundays.

Don't tell me that the pastors are Igbos as major churches in Nigeria are anchored by Yoruba men of God.

As the division has now taken religious undertone; that once united country is now heading into tatterrs
mention the Yoruba men of God, mumu buffoon. only ibo pastors are hateful souls preaching hatred at the pulpit
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:

Show me a single comment of Okonjo Iweala cautioning Kanu when he was threatening Yorubas or when he was threatening to kill the President.

You in particular defended Nnamdi Kanu and called Tinubu names. Today, you are shedding senseless tears. When you were warned to make friends across and build bridges, you called is sabos.

You can insult Tinubu, Buhari, Wike, Atiku but when others return the favour, you start crying.

Northerners ignore insults and use their votes to respond. But Yorubas dey give wotowoto. That's the difference.

Bros no one is crying you guys can do whatever you want with Ngozi I don't care. Remember this is ur problem not mine so deal with her accordingly make everybody rest
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by VTJN(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

I love how Yoruba are giving you guys hot hot. They aren't northerners that will ignore you guys and speak with their votes

You've met your match.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
VTJN:
I love how Yoruba are giving you guys hot hot. They aren't northerners that will ignore you guys and speak with their votes

You've met your match.

Bro idk its non of my business πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by richie240: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pot calling kettle black!
cool
Blaze14k:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Blaze14k: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
richie240:
Pot calling kettle black!
cool

Lol u can choke on it idgf. All of you should go to her page and drag her down she's winning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lovelyn451:
is it your wailing? Igbos are wailing yen yen yen....face front with your celebration nah let us wail in peace, abi you sef don dey wail too....hahahah
Is that why u carry your foolishness to the DG WTO, u guys are not well trained at all, brainless olaniyis....
who doesn't know that your people have no good characters full of hatred and so mannerless your crying and wailling will continue for the next 8yrs. Obi and others won't smell Aso Rock
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by plaindealer: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
sukar886:
Why are tinubu supported attacking this woman , na wahoo, tinubu supporters are the problem we have in this country

Ibo people attacked, insulted, and ridiculed Buhari for 8 years, you even called him a clone so are you also not the problem with Nigeria?

People are no longer falling for your victim mentality and emotional blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make I get this kind babe as my sugar mommy, my own don better be dat. I go take her do yanga to ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funkybabee and vickyrotex
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Emperormartin(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Josephkabila12:
mention the Yoruba men of God, mumu buffoon. only ibo pastors are hateful souls preaching hatred at the pulpit
Mumu bufoon is dunamis overseer igbo?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by joshte: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Baba to bi o lomo Naa idiot and compound fool...eyin alaileko Omo ...mtcheew ...e ma sunkun pe

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.