Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation (76250 Views)

It Shows Depth Of Decay In Our Society – Atiku Speaks On Sheikh Aisami’s Murder / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by plaindealer: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2023
okeyfrank:
Those who think they love Nigeria better are truly those that hate Nigeria out of selfishness & wickedness...
We have said it over and over, those who claim to own Nigeria will soon face the wrath of well-meaning Nigerians across all tribes and faiths, as this tribal and religious myth was demystified during the elections when a great majority of Nigerians across all regions and faiths voted for Peter Obi as their President.

Those that STOLE the peoples mandate.

are still the ones frustrating the legal process, swearing themselves in as president, and bullying those that they stole from.

Look if you guys do not appreciate the efforts of the IGBOS as the greatest tribe in truly building this country, let us peacefully divide the country even into as much 10 countries, so that we can have peace.

BAT has succeeded in dividing us far more than the incompetent BUHARI did by stealing the peoples mandate given to Peter Obi.

NIGERIA MAY NOT KNOW PEACE UNTILL THE RIGHT THING IS DONE, AND EQUITY, JUSTICE & FAIRNESS reign, and Peter Obi is installed as the true President that the great majority of Nigerians voted for...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Didi2d(m): 3:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.

As a Nigerian I disagree with you, for me I think she should have honoured her president by posting herself and the president of her country first before posting others.
Yes! She has the right to post whatever she wants, but give honour to whom it's due.

That's my view anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Didi2d(m): 4:02am On Jun 25, 2023
plaindealer:
Sady for that thoughtless, insensitive, and misguided woman, she's a sad and pathetic reflection of the same polarization she's talking about, how do you justify or rationalize being at an event with the president of your own country, and litter the social media with pictures of you and people from other countries when in fact the first picture or acknowledgment should have been you and your president.

Now, she's blaming her staff for her own poor judgment, is she saying she did not know the president was present at the event when her so-called handlers were sending her the pictures of her and other people? How come she did not demand to post her pics with the president?

She even cluelessly acknowledge that she was the one posting the pictures so why even try to throw are handlers under the bus as if they are responsible for her bad behavior?

When she was posting the pictures, people were commenting and calling her out, but she ignored the comments and kept posting her silly pictures even pictures with the president right there behind her so how come she did not at that point say, oh, I think something is wrong, you guys need to send me the pictures with the president.

Obviously, she ignored and did not acknowledge the president until the noise and criticism got out of control and she couldn't sustain it.

This is really not so much about tribalism or the so-called division she's trying to hide under, it's more about her own poor judgment, lack of tact, and inability to accept responsibility for her poor judgment.

How sad..

You've said it all. I am really disappointed in that woman.

There is no excuse anybody, even her can give that will excuse her from the bad and wrong attitude she displayed in Paris.

The first picture that should come from her, should have been the one the president of her country is in, no excuse. This shows she's also bitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by frankyychiji(f): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2023
raumdeuter:
She didn't post it to avoid attacks from Obidients
She's OBIdient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Organs(m): 5:48am On Jun 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

TINUBU is an idiot , a compound foooool, and a drug trafficking kingpin that will soon be disgrace.

You forgot to include “ and your president and commander in chief” Also rem to add that kept Nnamdi Kanu locked up and eating beans still….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Chetas81(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving ourselves, those attacking this mama are just acting fool.
Last time I checked, we all still have our right to post whatever we want on our pages, say whatever we want provided that we don't go against the law.
If mama no post bat, let bat post himself.
are you going to tell us that, the present day Nigerian citizen are not sick, kindly see the way the Nigerian youth reason anyhow reason, with ridiculous mentality 😜👌✍️
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Robchuks77(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.
Mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Teymanhenry(f): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2023
To bad, we don't have a finance minister with huge integrity and experience as this mama. How I wish BAT will tempt her into coming back for the hot seat

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Johnjustice: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2023
You are a tribal bigot Okonjo, what have you done for Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by aswani(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2023
okeyfrank:
Those who think they love Nigeria better are truly those that hate Nigeria out of selfishness & wickedness...
We have said it over and over, those who claim to own Nigeria will soon face the wrath of well-meaning Nigerians across all tribes and faiths, as this tribal and religious myth was demystified during the elections when a great majority of Nigerians across all regions and faiths voted for Peter Obi as their President.

Those that STOLE the peoples mandate are still the ones frustrating the legal process, swearing themselves in as president, and bullying those that they stole from.

Look if you guys do not appreciate the efforts of the IGBOS as the greatest tribe in truly building this country, let us peacefully divide the country even into as much 10 countries, so that we can have peace.

BAT has succeeded in dividing us far more than the incompetent BUHARI did by stealing the peoples mandate given to Peter Obi.

NIGERIA MAY NOT KNOW PEACE UNTILL THE RIGHT THING IS DONE, AND EQUITY, JUSTICE & FAIRNESS reign, and Peter Obi is installed as the true President that the great majority of Nigerians voted for...

Peter Obi wasn't voted for by a great majority of Nigerians, he was voted for by a great majority of people from his region, hence the 90 something percent vote in South Eastern states.

You cannot come third in an election with 2 million votes in arrears, spend weeks at a Tribunal only seeking to disqualify the winner on unproven grounds, with poor witnesses, without proving your figures were wrong and then claim to have a mandate.

Igbos are not the only ones that built this country and haven't contributed any more than other tribes in doing so. Why would you want to break up from the country because your candidate lost an election, how childish is that? How many times have presidential candidates from other tribes lost?

Anyway, if you as Igbos do want to leave, ask your Senators and Federal Representatives in the House to propose the motion. This time please dont take places with other ethnicities with you, that was what caused problems last time.

President Tinubu hasn't divided anybody, it is those childish and spoilt Obidients abusing everyone that dare to have a contrary opinion to them on social media that are the ones doing the division. They effectively scared NOI into not posting pictures of herself with Tinubu.

Going by the proceedings at the Tribunal, which requires a high level of proof to unseat an elected President, Peter Obi will not win his Petition.

Furthermore, unless Obidients learn to be more tolerant and much less aggressive towards others, Peter Obi will remain a South Eastern superstar without any appeal to other parts of our great country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by DatNiggaDaz: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Even the Yorubas who were in Obi's camp have quietly withdrawn, probably regretting ever joining forces with these children of hate. The only thing they know how to do is to pour petrol in an already raging inferno, hoping that by some mysterious happenstance, the inferno will only burn their enemies.
See am stoking tribalism. What a coward. You started as a clown on Nairaland without any political affiliation cos of the cowardice in your gene but na corn full your pocket.

Emilokan disillusionist

Wey your agbado chest grin grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by DatNiggaDaz: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😆😆😆.After making caustic, arrogant and buffoonish comments, they exacerbate their buffoonery by adding that their opinion is humble. Can anyone believe this? How can one be arrogant and humble at the same time?😝😝😝😝 Dunderheads everywhere! SMH
Throwing insults upandan does not take the cowardice in your gene away grin grin

Emilokan disillusionist
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Pacyrus(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2023
richie240:
Gentleman this is an anonymous forum.
Don't let his moniker fool u, he's not yoruba.

I can open a Nairaland account with 'chima', does it make me igbo?
cool
I thought as much though. Thanks
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by cyberguy72(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2023
exstreve:
We've been having peaceful elections for years now and never faced any issues, until the fake Messiah from the potopoto region decided to contest, giving birth to his criminal gangs
But ur INEC PRESIDENT rigged the election
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by zoedew: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1672612107441909761?t=JJTKgzHr6FFkLNJ8ZTtZ5A&s=19

SOURCE
She exhibited gross lack of discretion and patriotism! She is expected to watch out for the presence of the Nigerian President and get things done properly. No matter, Nigeria is not a small fry in the comity of Nations! The explanation is meant for the marines. She is where she is today on the platform of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by hafeeanubasy: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2023
Lovelyn451:
u have the presidency, u should be joyful no matter what, but the hate and tribalism in you can kill a pregnant goat, spitting and hauling insult at everyone, even okonjo iweala received the saliva from paris...hehehehe...brainless olaniyis
😆...they are over joyful, they only also have time for your losers wailing and tantrum
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by respect80(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2023
DeLaRue:
From what I understand, the woman has never congratulated the President on his election. Though I stand to be corrected.

That's totally unprofessional.

She is in her current post because the Nigerian government lobbied for her. If the Nigerian government had opposed her appointment she would not have been appointed only on the strength of her qualification for the role.

Whether or not she was happy with the outcome of the Presidential election is a personal matter for her. That should not have stopped her from doing the decent thing by congratulating the declared winner, afterall there is a constitutional process for dissatisfied contestants to challenge the outcome if the wished.

By failing to do the decent thing she debases herself and lends her support to uncivil, anti-democratic tendencies.

I have no particular interest in whether she posts pictures with the President as that's not particularly important.

I agree with you on this.
Like love, sentiment is also the death of duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Gajagojo: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2023
Didi2d:

As a Nigerian I disagree with you, for me I think she should have honoured her president by posting herself and the president of her country first before posting others.
Yes! She has the right to post whatever she wants, but give honour to whom it's due.

That's my view anyway

She knew what she was doing forgetting that Tinubu has power to sack her from that position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Gajagojo: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2023
zoedew:

She exhibited gross lack of discretion and patriotism! She is expected to watch out for the presence of the Nigerian President and get things done properly. No matter, Nigeria is not a small fry in the comity of Nations! The explanation is meant for the marines. She is where she is today on the platform of Nigeria.
It was deliberate. They are churlish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Genuine1(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2023
Okudients with dier palava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

The greatest criminal u mean to say 🤣🤣

Nobody in iboland has achieved 10% of what Jagaban achieved politically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Ikemba007: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2023
It only shows the depth of ignorance among the Obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Omobude244: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2023
AareGaa:

Nobody in iboland has achieved 10% of what Jagaban achieved politically
🤣🤣
Can u name his achievements and how it has better ur life
And what is even bringing iboland into the discussion?
You guys cant engage with calling tribes😁
I never see this kind stupid obsession in my life B4

So if u nor mention igbo, ur sentence won't be complete 🤣🤣
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by OsunOriginal: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2023
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1672612107441909761?t=JJTKgzHr6FFkLNJ8ZTtZ5A&s=19

SOURCE

The igbos, the clannish group, are the one causing disunity by hating other tribes in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
Can u name his achievements and how it has better ur life
And what is even bringing iboland into the discussion?
You guys cant engage with calling tribes😁
I never see this kind stupid obsession in my life B4

So if u nor mention igbo, ur sentence won't be complete 🤣🤣

Jagaban is your lord and saviour.
All ibos must worship and adore him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by sencekompis: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2023
Children of hates from the red mud are everywhere chiooorrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Afonjanawerey: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2023
OsunOriginal:

The igbos, the clannish group, are the one causing disunity by hating other tribes in the country.

Who doesn't know you here as tribal Bigot, See how your people are on the lose like mad dogs without home training because of ordinary picture. Spit grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Afonjanawerey: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2023
AareGaa:

Jagaban should be facing firing squad now if Nigeria is a sane country
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by AareGaa: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Jagaban should be facing firing squad now if Nigeria is a sane country

That's how ibos wish others dead.

Your ancestors did it in 1966, but it backfired on them.

Buhari outlived many ibos who wished him dead. At a time, ibos felt ashamed and started lying to themselves that Buhari was dead.

Today, Jagaban is your president, your lord and saviour. He will outlive you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Afonjanawerey: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2023
AareGaa:

That's how ibos wish others dead.

Your ancestors did it in 1966, but it backfired on them.

Buhari outlived many ibos who wished him dead. At a time, ibos felt ashamed and started lying to themselves that Buhari was dead.

Today, Jagaban is your president, your lord and saviour. He will outlive you

You are one of the reason this country will never grow, why reward people with criminal record
US court found Gbaja guilty of withholding client's ......
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Laideabdulahi: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tinubu kws this job I am an obident e go pain me if obi wins the court case we need someone with balls like tinubu not another Goodluck kind of president coming to pls d North. We need someone we guts and intelligence to rule this nation. Buhari has the guts but was not intelligent.

In Tinubu case the results is there for us to see not sweet mouth making.

What's this one saying??
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation by Omobude244: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
AareGaa:

Igbos do not worship humans
U should have know that by now

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.