Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable (918 Views)

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by opeg: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
Guys, my mother thinks i should have a guy coming round to see me or something as one of my cousin which i think they are using our lifes as competition is gettin married by December. When my mum heard, she felt bad. I am 24yrs and still doing my masters. I used to have a guy who i love dearly and still love him. even though he made a mistake of a small lie but I am happy I got to know the truth earlier and he is really doing fine now and everything is gettin back in place. I know he truely loves me,  my parents dont knw we still talk eventhough she has said nothing good can come out of his life but I belief God has  aplan for his life and i am seeing the sign of God's hand.

But because of that cousin of mine who they sent their invitation to them, she started using an opportunity to abuse me dt me I dont have a plan for them, I am not tellin them to put their mind at rest that my own marriage will also be very soon.(with all sincerity, my parents marriage is not an example to encourage me to go into marriage, I want a better marriage) My mates are having 2-3 boyfriends, me i dont have any, she was saying i dont dress well enough, these words are really painful to be coming out of my mothers mouth. She said no one waits for surulere anymore, it is olorunsogo even now Jokotola(sit down with wealth)

I truely love this my boyfriend, I can never forget him in my life because he made me to realise my bad sides and how to manage my character and attitude. He also made me to learn there are better ways of handling situations which when i consider my parents life, I see the reality of all he used to tell me. No one can ever take his place in my heart.

THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING:
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A MOTHER THAT THINKS LIKE THIS FOR HER DAUGHTER? A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY AND OUR PATHS TO OUR DESTINY ARE ALSO DIFFERENT.
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by BB013(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hmm!!!
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by UncleJJ(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
Whoa, ur 24 and doing ur masters, thats blazing hot! wink Girl! what r u studying?

Anyway, your mum probably just loves you so much, and thats why she's putting pressure on you. We all pass through this sort of situation at one point in our lives. I used to have this cousin, my always compared me too. She said, he was smarter than me, maybe he was?

And yeah, yeah every mum wants her "la femme" kids to get married early, i think its an african thing - sort of. Besides, how old is this your cousin - is she younger or older than u.

If she's younger "damn" red lights. If she's older tell ur mum "go figure" its her time. As, for ur boyfriend - i mean the one u love so much, ur mom thinks his no-good. Tell, him to grow some balls and start visiting u at the house, if he's really serious.

I also hope , he has a real job, not something like LASTMA or PSP.   cry

About, money and relationships - can i be sincere ? Money kills love and it can also sustain love. So, a responsible man should be able to take care of his woman, except in "special" cases. All that shit, that love dont cost a thing, aint true princess.

When u marry the man u love and drink garri, 3 times a day for a week - i wonder if that LOVE will still remain?
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by omega25red(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
your mum sounds like one of them old school Nigerian mothers who beleive that their daugther should be married at a certain age.
If i were you i would inform her that her words were hurtful and hope she listens
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by opeg: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2011
UncleJJ:

Whoa, your 24 and doing your masters, thats blazing hot! wink Girl! what r u studying?

Anyway, your mum probably just loves you so much, and thats why she's putting pressure on you. We all pass through this sort of situation at one point in our lives. I used to have this cousin, my always compared me too. She said, he was smarter than me, maybe he was?

And yeah, yeah every mum wants her "la femme" kids to get married early, i think its an african thing - sort of. Besides, how old is this your cousin - is she younger or older than u.

If she's younger "damn" red lights. If she's older tell your mum "go figure" its her time. As, for your boyfriend - i mean the one u love so much, your mom thinks his no-good. Tell, him to grow some balls and start visiting u at the house, if he's really serious.

I also hope , he has a real job, not something like LASTMA or PSP.   cry

About, money and relationships - can i be sincere ? Money kills love and it can also sustain love. So, a responsible man should be able to take care of his woman, except in "special" cases. All that poo, that love dont cost a thing, aint true princess.

When u marry the man u love and drink garri, 3 times a day for a week - i wonder if that LOVE will still remain?
@UNCLEJJ

MBA

She is a year older than me

He has  a job now whcih I belief he will still get a better one as time goes on. dt aspect is a long story but we re in different country. since the whole issue , my parent says they don't want anything wt him anymore. They are acting based on what people said which are not true, and u know they said  they said issue can be so destructive if one is not careful,  I am glad something good is coming out of his life and his dreams are coming thru

This love has been thru a lot of trying times and things are getting back on track as we want which the two of us are happy about.

regarding this, It is the truth which I understand and I know he also wants the best to be able to care for me. step by step. he is getting there. For love to last long, a lot of other things has to be in place.
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by opeg: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
omega25red:

your mum sounds like one of them old school Nigerian mothers who beleive that their daugther should be married at a certain age.
If i were you i would inform her that her words were hurtful and hope she listens

@OMEGA25RED
BECAUSE SHE MARRIED AT 22, SHE BELIEFS I SHOULD ALSO MARRY EARLY AND I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF PLAN. THOUGH I AM THIS KIND OF CHILD THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SCARED OF MY MOTHER AS SHE IS VERY HARSH, AS IN BEATS ME A LOT TILL I GOT TO 300L. I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE AND NOT LIVE A CONTROLLED LIFE. i am just trying to get that self confidence back.
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
yea your mum sounds real old school. She beat you until 300L shocked damn some kids in the u.s would have beat the shyt outta her for that one.
well just let her know that you are working on it. Also remind her of the importance of being happy in a marriage meaning finding the right man and not just some random man.
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by opeg: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
omega25red:

yea your mum sounds real old school. She beat you until 300L shocked damn some kids in the u.s would have beat the shyt outta her for that one.
well just let her know that you are working on it. Also remind her of the importance of being happy in a marriage meaning finding the right man and not just some random man.

Thanks. i hope i have the confidence to talk with her someday.i just want to be happy in my marriage. I hear a lot of real life stories and just want to put my life right.
you have got a nice picture-video background on ur profile. so funny .
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
this really makes me pity the female folks so much! @op, wat can i say? i also hav a sister too. God is on ur side!
Re: She Said My Mates Are Havin 3 Boyfirends And Picking One Dt Is Suitable by kpolli(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
Well tell ur mother, if she wants to celebrate a marriage soon, she shud go n marry someone. . . and she isn't picking ur husband for u, God will. . . . . Plus how ur cousin reggae take concern ur blues? She mite be pregnant n forced to marry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Two People At Thesame Time? / I Broke Up With Him / Dear Jaybee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.