Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? (11911 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by oladayo042: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
LOL@ "Not who danceth with but who taketh away"
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
moremi2008:

Oh gawd, what a foolishness! Dancing vigorously in the club! No wonder all the girls are running from you. If you like dancing so much, go get yourself a large mirror and turn you living room into a dancing parlor! Better yet, record yourself dancing and upload it to youtube. You'll get a lot more girls that way.
i hope u have heard him,BEST DANCER OF D YEAR grin grin,I DONT DO CLUBS COS I FINK IT REFLECTS BADLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL (ESPECIALLY LADIES) but if my guy wants 2 club by all means we can go 2GEDA!! Guy,i rily fink u shuld see Darbur Herbal toothpaste advert,dey have several but one TOTALLY describes u!!! Am out!!! grin grin cool cool
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^^

Your father needs darbur herbal. oloriburuku. e no go berra for you
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by citous(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
After reading this, I could help but think the dude is dancing 'Atilogwu' dance. I hope you are not twitching all over the dance floor. A lil shuffling of the leg and swaying to the beat works better than all the faux dougie crap you are involved in. Move to the rhythm. Don't dance like you had an iPod playing a different song to whats playing to everybody else. You will be ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANQIuUGwAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANQIuUGwAc
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by AmakaG29(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
I will not dance with you
1. If you smell bad
2. If you grab some part of my body before I permit you to
3. If you are very, very ugly (you'll bring down my social capital) somewhat ugly is OK because I try to be nice
4. If you are holding a drink (afraid of spills)
5. IF you are lurking are me and my friends like a shark (everyone likes the chase)

Best case: I see you across the room enjoying yourself (not looking lonely) Then somehow we end up near each other, You, while harmlessly two stepping, smile at me. I smile back. You gesture with open palms and an inviting expression, but if I indicate no then you shrug and continue having fun. If you seem low intensity, I'll come find you later on in the night, lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^

Oloshi. modaphocker. Ashewo. Oloriburuku.

No be your type i dey find for club.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by BABE3: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
beejaei:

Ok, officially phock all you's mothers that insist I have either body odor or mouth odor. You all will never make it in life. Oloriburuku peoples
beejaei:

Your father needs darbur herbal. oloriburuku. e no go berra for you
beejaei:

lol. I trust you. It was only a matter of time.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Modaphocker why are you stalking me all over the interweb, i am not gay, you an.us loving, clit licking, cork sucking tranny
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by BABE3: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
^lol. Do your thAng.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
oh ok oaight
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by bekay911(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mouth n body odour certain
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
Your papa toto dey smell
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^

Next time wipe your arse before going to the club.

Oloo'run atole boda ode!
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by blasterman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
bad mouth odour buy chewing gum
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2011
2 of you man-lovers, what are you doing this thread. I am not on the down-low, stop chasing my arse all over the interweb
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2011
^^^

Get a wipe and save the rest of us from your nasty odor. And yes, shower often, at least thrice a day.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2011
People have said lots of good things. Let me add a few comments:

1. Don't dance too fast. Let the girl do most of the work when you dance, you are just kind of there to "enjoy the ride", so to speak. Well, you can go crazy if you want, but just not a good idea with someone you are just dancing with for the first time. The slower you move, the better.

2. Make sure you are cleanly shaven, nice cologne, clothes that look nice and fit you properly. I usually take a pack of gum with me too, so if I have a drink or two my breath doesn't smell of alcohol.

3. Don't hover. If you want to dance with a girl, make your move and do it within 1 minute of deciding. Lingering around her is just creepy and kills both of your vibe. Plus. . . if she says no, doesn't mean another girl won't say yes! So best to evaluate and move on quickly if it doesn't work out.

4A. Sometimes it is good to have a wingman with you. Girls for whatever reason always like dancing in circles with their friends. So you can use your buddy to separate them and go for the kill.

4B. However if you are are good at this stuff, it is even better to go by yourself. That way you don't need to worry about whether your buddy is having fun or not, etc. If you are by yourself and are trying to land one girl out of a "pack", then imo dance with all of them first, make sure things go smooth then concentrate on the one you want.

5. Another thing to keep in mind is that naija girls FAKE a LOT. They'll be feeling you but sometimes acting weird because their friends are around, they don't want to look like a freak or whatever.

6. If none of the above works, take a few shots of liquor and you'll be good to go.

BTW, Love nightclub can be crappy sometimes. Too crowded. You should check out Bar 7 and some of the other smaller clubs, they can be pretty fun.

Another tip, hit up reggae joints! Girls there are always down to dance and are don't play as many games.

Finally, the right attitude to have when you go clubbing is "If none of these b1tches like me, their loss, not mine. They can go fvck themselves." You need to be relaxed and not give a crap. If you take it too seriously it can seriously kill your mojo.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 5:02am On Oct 07, 2011
Another tip for packs.

Sometimes there is a pack of a few girls, one hot and 2 or 3 fat cockblockers who will ruin your chances with the hot girl if you don't handle them properly.

If you have a wingman, have him handle the fat friend and you go for the cute chick.

If no wingman, may want to try one dance with the fat girl to prevent her from messing things up, then move in on the hot girl.

But be careful. . . if you do this while I'm around, I'll scoop the hot girl and leave you with the fatty grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2011
blasterman:

bad mouth odour buy chewing  gum
bekay911:

Mouth n body odour certain

ROTFLMAO!! I'm sure that's the case. No be Naija men? grin grin grin
To dey bath atleast 2wice a day na walk on Mt Everest, to brush teeth atleast once a day na to dey search for pot of gold.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 07, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^

beejaei:

Modaphocker why are you stalking me all over the interweb, i am not man-lover, you an.us loving, clit licking, cork sucking tranny
beejaei:

2 of you man-lovers, what are you doing this thread. I am not on the down-low, stop chasing my arse all over the interweb
beejaei:

Your papa toto dey smell

Sounds like fstranger to me.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2011
The main reason not to go too fast is because if she is going at one speed and you are going at one that doesn't match, it won't feel right to her. Will feel awkward. So if you go slow, you can learn her rhythm and vibe with her.

Basically, you can never lose going slow.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 5:18am On Oct 07, 2011
na wa o. so ekt_bear u seem to be an expert on this. don't let me report u to ur gf. grin

but what's all d talk about wingmen and cockblockers. the OP says he's just looking for a girl to dance with. he's not looking to get laid or anything. the guy just wants to dance!! leave d manual and free him abeg. grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2011
Same terminology applies even if you aren't trying to take the girl home; the strategy applies whether you want to get laid or not.

I'm not an expert, but I pretty much had the same problem as this dude. Was just walking up to girls and dancing too fast. So striking out despite being tall, muscular and good looking.

Then I figured out what I was doing wrong.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2011
OP's comment:

I really enjoy dancing (do not know how good I am at it, but i enjoy it).

I really don't think I can do the whole go slow thing.

I am yoruba and we shake our body very well when we dance.

grin grin
my suggestion is that he shld stick to owambe parties. or take up salsa.
clubbing is not for him.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2011
Hehehe

Salsa dancing is fun. I'm not good at it though.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2011
Poster, is this how you dance in the club?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvvuCgwLJk?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Same terminology applies even if you aren't trying to take the girl home; the strategy applies whether you want to get laid or not.

I'm not an expert, but I pretty much had the same problem as this dude. Was just walking up to girls and dancing too fast. [size=18pt]So striking out despite being tall, muscular and good looking.[/size]

Then I figured out what I was doing wrong.

lol!
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2011
Lol

Well, perhaps you don't find me attractive. However, for somewhat obvious reasons, I don't really care grin

Which kain of friend request would I accept? I have enough friends, not looking for any more
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2011
^^^ seriously, you gotta change your profile pix. Let's see your face for once.

That teddy bear is not really manly, btw. Put something like Yogi bear
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2011
I value my privacy. Certain things I'll share with people I know in RL, others I will not.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2011
Naija girls are usually scared of any appearance of epilepsy especially in Night clubs
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

I value my privacy. Certain things I'll share with people I know in RL, others I will not.

Ive seen you b4, my friend.
Dont shakara for me for here o.
Fronters shall stop fronting smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / Some Girls No Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.