Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? (11909 Views)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2011
The bear is from Kanye's CD. 808s and heartbreak I think.

I kind of like it.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by dayokanu(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ive seen you b4, my friend.
Dont shakara for me for here o.
Fronters shall stop fronting smiley

Is that your profile picture?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2011
how is yogi bear more manly than ekt_bear?

dayokanu:

Naija girls are usually scared of any appearance of epilepsy especially in Night clubs

why r u dissing alanta?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Is that your profile picture?

No amount of  mega pixel can capture the capacity of  my brain. LOL The pix is not even close
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ive seen you b4, my friend.
Dont shakara for me for here o.
Fronters shall stop fronting  smiley

Then you should be satisfied with what you saw then, and not ask for more, hehe

I don't even know why I did that then. . . not sure what I was thinking
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2011
Jenifa_:

how is yogi bear more manly than ekt_bear?

I love Yogi. He's a conning bear and never gives up. Funny and smart. That's what a man should include in his personnel resumee tongue
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Then you should be satisfied with what you saw then, and not ask for more, hehe

I don't even know why I did that then. . . not sure what I was thinking

I am not sure then. Cant you just answer my EKITI request? Please!!! *twinkles lashes*  cheesy
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2011
I have access to Jenifa's FB as well. Nothing big deal about her, below average
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2011
Haha

Man I changed the bear before into a picture of me shirtless last week. You must have missed that grin

Anyway let's not make this thread about me, let us help our brother here get with pretty women tongue
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2011
arsenefc:

I am glad to be included in people you share your privacy with.

Ileke is an outsider I guess.  grin

Heh. I made the mistake of sharing some personal details with you, but ultimately nothing important. So no real big deal. I'll just keep that in mind for the future and not share info with people I don't know well.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Haha

Man I changed the bear before into a picture of me shirtless last week. You must have missed that grin

Anyway let's not make this thread about me, let us help our brother here get with pretty women tongue

This is not fair nau. How can I miss such a thing? grin

Repost it tongue

I hope you dont look like REALITY101, I feel sorry for bhusayor sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh. I made the mistake of sharing some personal details with you, but ultimately nothing important. So no real big deal. I'll just keep that in mind for the future and not share info with people I don't know well.

nawa o. Fstranger over me? Insult. . . . I'm going to sleep nau. Enough insult for today undecided
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2011
Nah, you have the wrong idea. He did some creepy @ss sh1t based upon info I told him on Yahoo chat.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Nah, you have the wrong idea. He did some creepy @ss sh1t based upon info I told him on Yahoo chat.

lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2011
arsenefc:

Everything I know is from NL

Same with Jenifa, Ileke, SEFAGO, KAtsumote et al.

Remember, you wre NL poster of the year. You post a lot and I know you work as a TA and you are from Ekiti. Public info BTW. You didnt share any personal details with me.
arsenefc:

Last time I spoke with you was last year? or early this year? Dont even remember the info you are talking about.

Never spoke with SEFAGO on IM and I can provide you with SEFAGO's facebook album and Ileke's and Jenifa's

Dude stop stalking and harassing ppl on the web. Its not only creepy, its illegal undecided
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2011
lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Eyah, pele.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2011
Who the heck is bhusayor btw?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dude stop stalking and harassing ppl on the web. Its not only creepy, its illegal  undecided

We can talk over text message.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2011
lol
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2011
ekt_bear:

Who the heck is bhusayor btw?

My stubborn daughter. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-769719.128.html#msg9240236
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2011
Lmao

Errr errm, I'm s shy type hun, I wouldn't want my cex tape all over nl, with these bad belles everywhr, I can bet the tape wuld b out seconds aft d act. You sure respect your babe, don't u?

How did I miss this hilarious thread
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by zombader(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
@poster,ur approach must have made u look foolish,i've seen ur type,u walk up to a naija babe @d club dancing like a white boy,u wuld definitely look like an idiot.so try to be more cautious and confident and STOP CLOWNING
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
zombader:

@poster,your approach must have made u look foolish,i've seen your type,u walk up to a naija babe @d club dancing like a white boy,u wuld definitely look like an .so try to be more cautious and confident and STOP CLOWNING
D poster really has a lot 2 learn includin MANNERS,no gal likes a WANNA-BE IMPOSTER!! POSTER,U STINK!!! grin grin grin
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
arsenefc:

in your dreams.
what a psychopath.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by beejaei: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nairaland is funny ooh. Too many people have insecurities. I came seeking for advice, and the insecure ones are augmenting their fragile self-esteem by lobbing cheap shots at me. I am this the internet. If this was real life, I will be in jail for shooting all you modaphockers.

@ekt_bear

Thanks for the advice. I was really clownish. Like they were all just giggling at me, and I was feeling funky, not knowing I was being mocked.

@Ileke-Idi

You are an ediot and oloshi par excellence

And yes, that is how I dance in clubs.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by ektbear: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
beejaei:

@ekt_bear

Thanks for the advice. I was really clownish. Like they were all just giggling at me, and I was feeling funky, not knowing I was being mocked.

NP man.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by arsenefc: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
Jenifa_:

in your dreams.
what a psychopath.

At least I can see your photos from your Peace corp trip.

Anyway, below average. You know what i am talking about.
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by Jenifa1: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2011
you are one psycho.
post d link.

how did you find that anyway? because I really don't believe you
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by TomFord: 12:33am On Oct 08, 2011
Poster,people are advising you&you are insulting them.perhaps this is the behaviour you put out there when you're in the club.you never know you have terrible breath until a stranger tells you.try the following brands:close up,macleans,colgate,listerine.or are you using ota pia pia as mouthguard?
Re: So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? by bxg(m): 4:02am On Oct 08, 2011
funniest thread ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Girls No Get Sense / I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.