Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. (9216 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by MechanicMike: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You too, say no. Tell him NO. You are not interested. If he can't abide by your no, let him go. E no hard.

If the guy has low self control, he will eventually ra.pe you. Be very careful.

You are not his intimacy gadget. If he is in a relationship because of sex, run. He isn't worth your time and attention. Stop wasting your time and your life.

Son are u gay?insted of u to take advantage & ask for sexxxxc like every normal man..u here given advise like market woman...did she ask u for advise? (No oofencse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by mbaise1000: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

We haven't done anything but he keeps on asking. He is my first love, I haven't dated before just recently. I'm 24 years old.

Wow, you need to change certain things in your story, you are insulting our collective intelligence, some of us don't like it that way
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son are u gay?insted of u to take advantage & ask for sexxxxc like every normal man..u here given advise like market woman...did she ask u for advise? (No oofencse) angry

I'm not an hormone driven teenager like you, boy.
I am a man, and real men know that life is more than sex.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Killerbag36: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex

E wan fvcck u wella b4 the love go clear for ur eyes so e no go regret say u later breakup with am na normal play boy thing 😀😀😀🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Zonefree(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

So I shouldn't give in and let him go?
I'll advise you spread those tiny legs well.

Don't mind Nairaland girls and their nonsense advise. Some of them dey use their money cook for man come still spread legs like butter on agege bread.

You found yourself a man that gives you money even without asking, and you want to ditch him cos he's demanding for the only thing 98.564% of Nigerian girls can offer in relationship?. That's silly of you embarassed

Stay where you are and continue spreading the legs. The person advising you to ditch him is not a virgin.

A word is enough for a fool.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by MechanicMike: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm not an hormone driven teenager like you, boy.
I am a man, and real men know that life is more than sex.

So u sayin u gay BECOZ u don't think like a boy?.Bros are u sufffarin from mental health.babe come to nairaland tellin us her boyfriend is mugu who can't perform & insted of askin for her nomba so u can smash..u come to nairand typeing story like Libya refugee. U don't like women?...u are definitely gay sir.please go n like females. Shame on u!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by KingDash09(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
No mind am
MechanicMike:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by talented321: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Are u not enjoying the sex?,
Animegirl:
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:
U sound so cheap nd loosed. Relationship dat is not up to 2 weeks d guy has seen ur endless pit?
U fit b Bonaventure wen u marry.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by budaatum: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Animegirl:

We haven't done anything but he keeps on asking. He is my first love, I haven't dated before just recently. I'm 24 years old.

24 and the only thing he gets from you is sex?

Perhaps take a break from "first love" and pad your self up some more so more can be gotten from you than sex. They say the thing has no meter but you seem to have found it does, especially if not done well with a willing partner,
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by izonborn098(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Your puna tight so let him be.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Lungdick: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yet on another thread, this same person was writing the below:

TROLL ALERT!!!!

people should comment on this please. Op's story is fake

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by frozen70(f): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

I have said no, countless times. If I don't, won't he cheat on me?

Why are you afraid of cheating on you

When you are not around, you think he doesn't get it elsewhere since he is a sex addict

Anyway you can give him as much as he demands

You are the one running down not him

Who tells you that you can pin a man down with sex ?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by talented321: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2023
Na your type dey scatter people marriage.
frozen70:

Why are you afraid of cheating on you

When you are not around, you think he doesn't get it elsewhere since he is a sex addict

Anyway you can give him as much as he demands

You are the one running down not him

Who tells you that you can pin a man down with sex ?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Not up to two weeks and you been having sex with him
Olosho
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by HugeElephant(f): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

I never demand for nothing but he sends money when I don't even ask.
Tell him HugeElephant said he is a fool
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by frozen70(f): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2023
talented321:
Na your type dey scatter people marriage.

If e pain you go to court
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

I have said no, countless times. If I don't, won't he cheat on me?

If you don’t give him he will cheat soon. You will be back here to cry.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Benwallt(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You too, say no. Tell him NO. You are not interested. If he can't abide by your no, let him go. E no hard.

If the guy has low self control, he will eventually ra.pe you. Be very careful.

You are not his intimacy gadget. If he is in a relationship because of sex, run. He isn't worth your time and attention. Stop wasting your time and your life.

Did she tell you she's not giving it to him? Be careful with your advice. Don't ruin a nigga's game
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm still very suspicious. At the risk of wasting my time, let me say this:

He's not your first love. You guys are just bound together by lust. He doesn't love you. Take away sex and his affection for you will vanish.

I'll guess that you guys are teenagers or newly minted early twenty year Olds. Rush is moving you gragra.

Please, stop wasting your time with the guy. He is just using you. Relationships like these hardly lead to marriage because they lack depth.

I'll talk to you like my sister:
Cut off that relationship.
Do something worthwhile with your early years.
Such guys will end up messing you up.
Your time is precious; youth is a vapor.
The guy will give you an STD, or pregnancy or both.

You are too young for all these unnecessary wahala.

Oga whisperNoise, get a grip on that tap. Let the guy reap bountifully. You weren't there when he was cultivating, don't spoil his harvest. Something tells me you already sent DM. I know your game though. You wanna come in through the backdoor

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by emperor4love(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
2weeks relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Innobee99(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

I never demand for nothing but he sends omoney when I don't even ask.
But he don knack u since the past 2weeks?

If no, abeg give chop. It's not easy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by advanceDNA: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

U just met naa...u are still intoxicating him...
Just control the issue by not seeing him every day, yet making him feel u want him badly on the phone to keep him anticipating more of u.......u no be small girl ..why u dey form jambite for this matter
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by finallybusy: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Nairalanders can’t help but feed trolls. Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by adehadex(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2023
How did the first time happened?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Dexy4yah(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are finished, tomorrow now one innocent man go carry this one as wife after niggas don finish her kpekus.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Jpblessed(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Come to me, i promise i won't demand for sex and i will also take care of you.
Animegirl:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Baronthecelebri: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2023
What did you bring to the table. Is he the one doing all the spending,if yes give it to him everyday,if no leave the relationship. simple
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by ayo2008: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Leave! You are just his sex object.
If he loves you , he wouldn't be sleeping with you before marriage. A relationship that is not up to a month. The Guy is lusting after you and you are one of many girls he is sleeping around with.
Besides, God hates fornication and we Judge such personally. Don't destroy your destiny cos of evil pleasure

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Abolodje: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yet on another thread, this same person was writing the below:

TROLL ALERT!!!!
So many attention seeking trolls on this forum it’s becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2023
ayo2008:

Leave! You are just his sex object.
If he loves you , he wouldn't be sleeping with you before marriage. A relationship that is not up to a month. The Guy is lusting after you and you are one of many girls he is sleeping around with.
Besides, God hates fornication and we Judge such personally. Don't destroy your destiny cos of evil pleasure

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Animegirl(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

U just met naa...u are still intoxicating him...
Just control the issue by not seeing him every day, yet making him feel u want him badly on the phone to keep him anticipating more of u.......u no be small girl ..why u dey form jambite for this matter

Okay, thanks. I appreciate your advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / What Is Your Favourate City In The World? / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.