Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship (69061 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by nick50(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wetin be thier gain?
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by faboye2: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
my ex girlfriend and i were like this or even did more than this but e fought in January and ghosted ourselves till date

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Hespee93: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Many have alreay past this level and still break up.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
This used to be me and my Ex, the best ever. Temitope 🔥🔥🔥
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by uchdavinci: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
How many bathrooms dey like for naija?
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by thunderbabs: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Relationships and stress ehn. Once you enter a relationship with the opposite sex, it's more like you have started carrying a normal family man responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by flexyebe(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yes I can do anything with my wife presents
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by grandstar(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
This stage should only be reached when married! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Prechgold1180(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Tbvh with y'all,no relationship sweet reach the type wey your mind go dey free with your partner......As in,your partner go be your bestie,your only gist mate,and fellow gossip wey you fit confide in... You can imagine yourself farting in the presence of your partner and she go just laugh over am.......Any man and banny wey get luck to find himself/herself in such type of relationship has found the solution to over 80% of problem wey dey rock relationship lipsrsealed

If you intentionally fart in my presence we are done

I see it as disrespect

Be you anybody

I cut u off fast

I don’t do that nonsense so no one should do it to me

Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Fash20: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Dotherightthing: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nonsense!!! angry
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MuMuOnBail: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
na wa ooo

Never!!!!

My toilet is were I think, meditate and find peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Fash20: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
Prechgold1180:

If you intentionally fart in my presence we are done

I see it as disrespect

Be you anybody

I cut u off fast

I don’t do that nonsense so no one should do it to me

Period
grin grin grin weyery
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by MuMuOnBail: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
na wa ooo

Never!!!!

My toilet is were I think, meditate and find peace

This stage are for children

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by psychologist(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
My own primary concern na

Who is taking the pictures grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Icon79(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Word!

O pari

Samantha124:
These are those type of online relationships whereby behind those cameras, the couple don't really have any common interests.

They're much more happy together when they're doing things for clout, shares, and likes.

Once one gets tired of always chasing the clout, the relationship is over.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Tyktoker: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
So is this more intimate than sex? You can even be carrying each other on the back on the streets and still divorce if there is you have no personality traits tailored knowledge, empathy, compromise and marriage wisdom, if you like eat each other's poo, you would be headed for divorce soon.
jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by jubrilELsudan: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
TOTALLY DISGUSTING

I WILL RATHER DRINK PERIOD BLOOD THAN DO THIS NONESENSE

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Switruth: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Way back in uniben my babe don sit don for my lap while I pooo pooo. The chick didn’t give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Third party Relationship, abi who be the camera man snapping them?
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Bobxin: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Pic is clearly unrealistic. Who goes into the toilet without their phone?

And who eats doritos with the flavored stink of sh-it?

You're brilliant. And then who's the camera man snapping them
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Bobxin: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TOTALLY DISGUSTING

I WILL RATHER DRINK PERIOD BLOOD THAN DO THIS NONESENSE
Dey play🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️ this one is better than the one you stated. You just over did it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Neyoosha007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shildrhen on now hour deys
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by alezzy13: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
grandstar:
This stage should only be reached when married! grin grin grin

Even as married, can never permit this.

the embarrassment of having one heavy log of sheeeet drop into the bowl. . shocked then the smell or accompanying fart. embarassed

Abeg oo. 😳😳

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Sweetvie: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by jubrilELsudan: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bobxin:

Dey play🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️ this one is better than the one you stated. You just over did it.

ODE

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by alezzy13: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
psychologist:
My own primary concern na

Who is taking the pictures grin

Phone might have been placed on a stand and then programmed to snap at specific time.

Not saying the pic is real though
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by eyeses: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm, shey na when you get better toilet you go fit do this one? grin
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by TrainPark: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
This should only happen in marriage adultery people don full everywhere!

jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Anonymoususher: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
My relationship is 6yrs old and we started out as 17 and 22yrs old.

We Don pass this stage sef. Last year she visited and fell very sick, na me bathe her, cook for her and even wash pants.

2021 I had an accident, my family are faraway in the east, while I am in Lagos. Na she stay with me for hospital cleaning me up and flushing my poo till I recovered, got discharged and went back to work.

I am even the one sponsoring Her education because we have seen good and bad times, even as a broke Nigga she accepted and we built to the stage. Na just marriage remain and I am the one delaying it because she is ready but I want Her to round off and not distract her school with marriage and child bearing.

So bro, people dey wey Don pass that stage you post.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Greenback: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
She does it all the time....she even video calls me when she's in the white House and in the bathroom....n I love it
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by raphy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
sholikay:
What of people like us in a relationship,but saying no to premarital sex?..

If you go this extent with your girl or guy,then you guys are definitely having pre marital sex..no doubt...

When my babe comes around, I try to put on like 3 trousers and also try to sit far away from her...unless we are outside,that's when we sit closer...
.it's our agreement of no sex until marriage..😌☺️

This one no de again guy ni think am another guy de chop work with just alert.
No think am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.