Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship (69058 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by CandidAdmin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is crap

Question of the day - If you've never had a girl friend, please just like and vamos.

Check my siggy!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Dshocker(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by fatherjesse(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
The stage of taking shit that is

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Cassandraloius: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmm... This type of relationship doesn't last. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Collins4u1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
you can never be where I'm pooing... no matter who you be.

that poo won't come out.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
laj
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by BabaIbo: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
Las las, una go still break up & drag each other like Tiger Generator for social media.

cheesy grin

I remember these people and their breakup wahala after all the lovey dovey. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Sablexxxtoons: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Poop is the greatest symbol of human love..

You only poop without shame in the presence of those you love

You can only clean the poop of those you love

So mysterious that this stinking thing that leaves us should be a symbol of love

10 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by AskNgige2: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Stupid topic...

U don't even have a discussion...

Is like fuel us sold 150 at your end

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by benitwater(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

But what do you feel about this.

yes, also now in marriage.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by ThatrealestApex: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Karlifate:
Las las, una go still break up & drag each other like Tiger Generator for social media.

cheesy grin

Chai, bro, why you remind me of this picture na sad angry

Icebergslim enjoy dieeee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wish I was him embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by LordIsaac(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
God forbid!
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:
Dear Nlanders, I want to know if you have gotten to this stage in your relationship, if yes then there is a possibility of not turning back.

Instagram love.

That's all I see.

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Fira09(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lmaooo🤣🤣🤣

Never.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by GloriousGbola: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

Pic is clearly unrealistic. Who goes into the toilet without their phone?

And who eats doritos with the flavored stink of sh-it?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Morbeta11(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This' the “See Finish Phase”. It comes with baggages of disrespect and dissatisfaction.
As for me, TemplarLandry, like a cat, taking my shiit is so sacred and religious to me, you can't see me.

It's not that her & I are sick or something…(in Naira Marley's voice).

You are still a toddler......go give mommy back her phone. grin this topic is for dicks with shock absorber.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
MBA ooo

I hope after this they also have each others fone passwords.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by ImoleNaija: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Aladdin1:
This na false pretense! wetin go make me dey inhale the smell of another persin shit wey him no sick or paralyse? na craze dey worry dem abi dem swear for dem?

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by maticar: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

LOL

Three of my ex girlfriends shaved me clean regularly, did lots of stuff I can't even write here

At the end relationship that will spoil will still spoil, don't sweat it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
I can't even do this for my wife. I can't endure disgusting smell for all the tea in China abeg

3 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by humilitypays(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
These are those type of online relationships whereby behind those cameras, the couple don't really have any common interests.

They're much more happy together when they're doing things for clout, shares, and likes.

Once one gets tired of always chasing the clout, the relationship is over.
this table you are shaking, a lot of people are eating fried rice on top of it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by maticar: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Poop is the greatest symbol of human love..

You only poop without shame in the presence of those you love

You can only clean the poop of those you love

So mysterious that this stinking thing that leaves us should be a symbol of love
Have you seen coprohiliacs?
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

I’d gotten to this level but we’re not together anymore.

I couldn’t stand the smell of her shit but she’d sit there waiting for me to poop and wait for me to bathe too, jisting like it ain’t nothing. I miss her though

5 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Sablexxxtoons: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
maticar:

Have you seen coprohiliacs?

I'm not talking love of poop that's nasty.
Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by overseasnbeyond: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
No , never

jaelz:

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Godsongang: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
I no get relationship but what I'm seeing right now is total madness

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
HocusPocus:
chaii…and another guy man Dey peel your babe outside 😂😂💔
better peeling

4 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

Deh play. I been even go pass this stage with my ex

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Stage?!! How is this nonsense a stage in a relationship?!!

Abeg, a toilet is not the place for jokes... It's where serious "matters" are settled! lipsrsealed embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by Cutiekatty: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

We don pass this stage ages ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
jaelz:

Eating close to someone who is pooing??

That's so yucky and smelly

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Tbvh with y'all,no relationship sweet reach the type wey your mind go dey free with your partner......As in,your partner go be your bestie,your only gist mate,and fellow gossip wey you fit confide in... You can imagine yourself farting in the presence of your partner and she go just laugh over am.......Any man and banny wey get luck to find himself/herself in such type of relationship has found the solution to over 80% of problem wey dey rock relationship lipsrsealed
There's nothing funny about farting in front of people regardless of your relationship with them. That's pure stupidity and lack of discipline

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.