Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy (7779 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Why Are Girls Also Referred To As "Guys" / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by drnoel: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

YES!

I've had alot of experiences, with countless ladies oo and they make this confession after the S*x cheesy grin

He wasn't talking about sex.
Yes, girls do say they will eat a guy.
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by ireke(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Oya let us go there

Yes o, even if na just to entrap the guy. Once you dash some babes small change, you will see them trying to "pay you back in kind". Funny thing is that they are not planning to pay back, they just want to consolidate the flow of material resources and probably make you owe them in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Pretty Ethiopia Girl Looking For Nigerian Husband / Guys Can You Do This ??? (photos) / Yahoo Boys Reply Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.