Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30200 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Ellasure: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
it is an age long matters, generations to generations, it will continue to the end of time in all tribes, all nations.

there is no active man that does not play games at one point in life. what a woman should pray for is that it should not be too frequent and nasty to reduce effect on affection and overall family lives.

there is also no woman that has not played catch up with her girlfriends at younger age when she was single and searching. I think men catching up games come rather late in life when he is settled and comfortable.

it is no big deal. you women have your time to shine at early stage of life so don't fret when your husband is doing it at later life it is a blood thing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by donbenie(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Some men dish out what they can't take.

I know soon the proponents of Africa men are polygamous in nature will soon land here. They also forget that Africa women also love sex.

For God sake marriage is sacred and should be respected. If you need more women,then go and marry more.
The same species that said broke men shouldn't seek love..
Now wants a made man to stick to one woman?
Make all of una getat! angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?

Women always want more hairs, newer phones, more shoes, more bags, more clothes. When they get the one that they desire, tomorrow, they'll see another that they don't have and the brain says "I need to have this new one".
It is human nature. Humans always want what they don't yet have... except they purposefully discipline themselves. And as is obvious, discipline is fast dying with the Homo sapiens creatures.
For example, you created this thread because you want more... something.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by JagabanBorgu: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.
"Men are promiscuous in nature"?
The men who are promiscuous, what do they sleep with?
They sleep with animals?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by miky(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
The day Davido becomes humble and follows just one girl. Most girls will loose interest in him. The female gender seeks competition with other females. The rush for davido is not about love for him, its the claim that i got him before other girls

That's why some of this ladies will ignore a humble dude, and goes for one who sleeps with a different girl every week. Its their nature

Just as its in the nature of a man to seek a young beautiful lady, and reject one thats older.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Ghoxt: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
It's not that simple.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gaspology(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
coolWe want variety! Since ladies only give love on condition of what a man can provide for her, is it not proper the provider retain the full option of chosing varieties?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Emaprince: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
stupid question. Stupid post

Women said they will rather cry in a lambo..

Women said they prefer a rich guy that will cheat on them than a poor guy that will be faithful.

Even you, OP will prefer a cheating rich man.

So don't be stupid...rather ask yourself "what do you women want"

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Ejikedaniel28: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
We want p^ssy, enough p^ssy

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by NAC1666: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
You are loyal because you have not married her. Marry next Saturday,the real her will come out and she will teach you a lesson. You guys are only pretending because na bf and gf una dey do

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by XAUBulls: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
Men are cheats, men are scum, blah blah blah

Mention DNA test, na female saints like you go dey boil.

As for Chioma, I no pity her at all, she knows what she signed up for. You can't change an adult with childish behavior overnight. He might be one of the rich kids that never had girlfirends while growing, so Ashewo still dey him body.

BTW, my main disappointment with Davido in this whole matter is his lack of taste and discretion. He likes them (excluding chioma) ugly, thrashy and classless.

How you go leave raw beauty for house, come dey follow carved body with silicone & bottox for outside?

If you wan chop frog, chop the one wey get eggs. Just compare his status and the disgusting Akata. Spits undecided

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Kemadealadire(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Savedday2:
When girls has become very useless commodity, what do you expect?

The way I dey vex when I see guys marrying them erh!

Make thunder fire anybody wey go call men community diick again.

The earliest you know that all 9ja girls are public toilet, the better for you.
You didn't even remove the female members of your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Redman44(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Women are not easy to turn down except one is filled with the holy Spirit. God help men o. There is hardly any woman that money cannot buy. All those curves will eventually cause a man to fall if you don't flee from evil. Cheers.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by olawonder(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Who are men cheating with? Other men?

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MartinsD12(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
Why are we being too sentimental on this simple issue, is chioma not one of davido baby mama second baby mama, so there is no pity here , all of them are the same , what value does chioma brings to Davido, a chef that has no restaurant what a joke , she is just a street girl oloshoism just like the other baby mama with nothing to offer .

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by bizhop01: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Davido is 80 years old man he can do what he like
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by nedekid: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Lolz. We all felt as you currently do at a stage in life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by tunjijones(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Na mumu dey dey loyal to girlfriend.

If you say you are loyal to your wife that wld have been a difficult thing.

That same girlfriend go leave you las las. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by nedekid: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Pls Davido is not a man like the rest of us.

He's a Billy goat.
Oga, you might even do worse if you have his game and fortune.
Check out this educative video of the power of kudi, ego, owo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvcQrRnFdw
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by bepositive11: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Guy .....davido father have like 4 wife's oooo.

That's still better than sleeping around anyhow, impregnating women anyhow then asking them to abort. Davido is irresponsible by far. His father is much better than him

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Aplaudez(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondemnBattery:
Women: Broke guys don't deserve love

Women: made men should be loyal to one woman.

Is that not madness from the confused feminist gender?

I blame Davido for not using condoms or even withdrawals, but asking men what they want is stupid.

Question should be, what do women really want?

God bless you over and over again 🙏
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gaskiyamagana: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Just as a young and beautiful girl will have many men talking to her and she will have many of them playing different roles in her life, so is it for a man that is very rich and famous.

Women needs to understand this and have peace.

You cannot stop a rich man from taking on many women.

Likewise a guy cant stop that pretty fine lass from having many suitors, boyfriends, sugar daddy, etc.
What then differentiate human from animals when we are talking about sex?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by biggie73(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Poor folks with rich people matter. Assuming Chioma is the richer version of Davido, she would have sent Dauda packing like Tonto Dike, Funke Akindele, Tiwa Savage, and the likes.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Godoverevery: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
bepositive11:

That's still better than sleeping around anyhow, impregnating women anyhow then asking them to abort. Davido is irresponsible by far. His father is much better than him

Is father didn't marry them legally oooo

He only married davido mother.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by chubyke50: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
[Simp]

I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.[/quote]
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Cazzim(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

who be we,,,I don't really give a dam about celebrities they are making there money

besides woman cheat most
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by chubyke50: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Simp
mushroomFarm:

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by chubyke50: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Gbam!
Savedday2:
When girls has become very useless commodity, what do you expect?

The way I dey vex when I see guys marrying them erh!

Make thunder fire anybody wey go call men community diick again.

The earliest you know that all 9ja girls are public toilet, the better for you.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sotall(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What then differentiate human from animals when we are talking about sex?
Humans are also animals.

Same hormones that drives us to have sex drives them.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Parisian: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Indeed.... Kindly tell me which anatomy, physiology, biological and psychological textbook taught you the bolded.

"As someone in the medical field", lol you're not the only one in the medical field so please provide your evidence for such.

Most of you just made unfounded claims that you cannot even prove.
mushroomFarm:

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by drnoel: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

This is a very stupid topic. David doesn't represent the vast majority of men. To put all men in one leg cos of his is irresponsible
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by isabi2lof: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
The way some Nigerians do think , sometimes it baffles me , is it only the rich men in the society cheats , we all have seen poor men with multiple wives , even the guys that are broke still have girlfriends on their side

If you want us to accept polygamy, you must be ready to treat the women equally in all aspects and even down to their children.

I can't become a slave to any woman in the form of my husband's wife , everybody should know their boundaries, and we all should respect each other .

So how many men are ready to treat their wives equally especially in Nigeria, where the law is against women to some extent .

The rich cheats likewise the poor ones.

You men are just looking for women to become your slaves all in the name of polygamy, it's not as if you've the interest of the women in your hearts , just for sex only .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.