Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30094 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2023
myrates:
Why are you taking panadol for another person's headache? This is so unfortunate.

Same as you, why are you taking Panadol on my view? Very unfortunate
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by skywalker240(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Fr33born:
Lol.
Someone said "As you are all over social media pitying Chioma, that's how your boyfriend's neighbours and your husband's close friends are pitying you"
😂😂
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Emaprince: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2023
KingDash09:
How this video take end bros
They were saying they will rather Marry the rich man that will cheat on then. As in...they were boldly and proudly saying it with much conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by adekS1(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
The earlier women realize men have right to marry more than one woman the better for them..
Ppl that marry more than one woman dey bible e.g Jacob,prophet Elkanah,Moses,David etc
E dey Quran too..so why are women of nowadays making unnecessary noise over a man being with many women

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gfelo(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Waiting you wan tell king Solomon, wey get 700 wives and 300 concubine, u get discipline or sense pass him right?

Jeezuzpick:

Does the urge translate to many children by different mothers?

Discipline is the ability to curtail urges.

Discipline is your intellect overcoming your animal desires.

Davido has urges, like the rest of us.

He doesn't have to keep bowing to urges and kpenshing everything that moves
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2023
gfelo:
Waiting you wan tell king Solomon, wey get 700 wives and 300 concubine, u get discipline or sense pass him right?

With regards to packing women upandan, yes!

The Bible says the women turned his heart from God.

He also regretted all his actions, hence his cries of "all is vanity" in the Book of Ecclesiastes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by aquame: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Women thinking like women chioma knew the type of man she married. She should not be surprised. You think you are wise once you leave a man that married you. Your chances of getting married again is 30 or 20 percent ask the divorcee they will tell you if they had find another husband. A man may cheat but a cheating man is not necessarily a bad husband. If he cheat but he his taking care of his family then there is no problem. It is the women the sees fame that wanted to die there. If Davido was a low salary earner chioma will not wait this long before she leaves him. Most women of nowadays are foolish thinking they are wise but they will feeling the pain most END.
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
I can't be eating rice everyday.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by KingDash09(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chai... just imagine
Emaprince:
They were saying they will rather Marry the rich man that will cheat on then. As in...they were boldly and proudly saying it with much conviction.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Thinkingfast: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
African men are not the only male species on earth 🌎 cheating seems to be the curse of an African man.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Aklee4994(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
omooba969:

You talk too much for a man.
Na wetin i observe when i dey carry-out his psychopath analysis for here.

you're a yoga MAN cool
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by EgusiSoup: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.

That your so called GF may be cheating on you.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gaskiyamagana: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
sotall:

Humans are also animals.

Same hormones that drives us to have sex drives them.
Without shame, caution and regulations? Only woman human without these standards are animal. It by these standards, among others, that the Creator made us vicegerent on earth over animals.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by VULCAN(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
I'm trying to understand whether you are comparing your simple, quiet and average life with that of an international music superstar who also happens to be the son of a billionaire.

It's a bit ridiculous to compare your options and choices with that of Davido.

How many stunningly beautiful, sexy and rich babes throw themselves at your feet every week?

How many women faint and cry with excitement when you are performing your job like when Davido is carrying out his?

There are woman you wouldn't believe if they told you that this one also wants to sleep with Davido

I'm not saying that faithfulness is impossible if one is a music star.

I'm saying that the chances of faithfulness drop significantly when a man is a superstar singer.

mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

More .... Something? Complete your statement so that I can give you the right response.
Stop cheating

I don't cheat. I "purposefully discipline" myself not to cheat. It doesn't mean I don't want "more". But I control it, as do all men who don't cheat. They control the desire for more. You asked what men want. I told you the answer is simply "more", as do women too. Ladies are all over the internet succumbing to their desire for more, in so many forms. So it has nothing to do with men alone. It is not good to easily yield to desires, for men and women. But apparently, that means little in these times. There are so many things men should stop. But they won't stop because of selfishness. There are so many things women should stop, but they won't stop because if selfishness. Human nature. Simple. Nothing personal.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Alexk2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
1Sharon:

People like Banky are often too good to be true. People that feel they need to convince the world they're a good person are usually the opposite. Banky W is the nice guy kind of man, that panders to people

I like his music, but never liked him as a person. He's fake.

Exactly
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MonTaNa92: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lol,just lol...Them never show diz one shege
mushroomFarm:

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by achimendy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

No point

I thought as much
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by mushroomFarm: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
VULCAN:
I'm trying to understand whether you are comparing your simple, quiet and average life with that of an international music superstar who also happens to be the son of a billionaire.

It's a bit ridiculous to compare your options and choices with that of Davido.

How many stunningly beautiful, sexy and rich babes throw themselves at your feet every week?

How many women faint and cry with excitement when you are performing your job like when Davido is carrying out his?

There are woman you wouldn't believe if they told you that this one also wants to sleep with Davido

I'm not saying that faithfulness is impossible if one is a music star.

I'm saying that the chances of faithfulness drop significantly when a man is a superstar singer.

Quiet pathetic you think of yourself as lowly and miserable just because you do not have a billionaire dad. It is even more pathetic that you see money as a tool to make women throw themselves at you.
But you know what is most heartbreaking?
It is the fact that your conviction and whatsoever conclusion you have reached on this discourse questions your very own existence and foundation. I mean you were certainly born through a woman too. It's okay to hold all women in low respite, just as long as you remember what I just said earlier🤔
Or you can hope that some women as still out there decent like your mom and you too can be great and good like your father.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by efficiencie(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?

You ladies are funny and many attimes very stupid. You see a man that has no inhibitions, no boundaries, no scruples, no limits to licentiousness and no sense of responsibility and somehow you ladies think because he has money he will make a good husband. Baby mamas deserve what they got.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

Disgraceful how
Una gree marry broke unattractive men?
You think you won't compete for a good man?
Shior

Men, what do you want?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by searchlight: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
What we want is more pussies
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blueghost(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
labake1:

When I meant all men, I didn't exclude my father so shüt up
then you dont have regards for your father. shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by gfelo(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2023
grin
But he catch all the fun
Jeezuzpick:

"all is vanity" in the Book of Ecclesiastes.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by bigcasava1(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Women have their prime time when all attention and men flock around her to have a taste her that's when they cheat on their guys ready to break a relationship and jump to another one, also men prime time which always comes later mostly when they are successful all the women run after them to have a taste of them. Just that women are always selfish when it comes to men prime time they don't want to see any woman around.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2023
blueghost:

then you dont have regards for your father. shame on you

Múmú
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by earthsync(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Men like you are rare. Your girl is lucky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by AdeniyiA(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
There's no community diìck without community pùssy.

As a woman, If u have d opportunity to seduce and be close to a prominent person you won't hesitate...

Just ask what do women want and you'd understand why men of timber and calibre are helpless in the face of women's craftiness at seduction
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blueghost(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:

Múmú
don't forget to take your medication today
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sweetman2022: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
labake1:

Múmú
By now you have read all the pieces about the thread you created. Reverse the question now and personalize it.
Tell us what you want as a woman and let's see if you can get it or not with the current men we have in our society.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by labake1(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
sweetman2022:

By now you have read all the pieces about the thread you created. Reverse the question now and personalize it.
Tell us what you want as a woman and let's see if you can get it or not with the current men we have in our society.

I don't need a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.