Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30206 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by masterfactor(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.

Simp spotted, hope she write about you the same way you write about her

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by sonofsteven: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
If there's no women to cheat with,I think cheating will reduce drastically

Some ladies loves dating married men and if them no dey, cheating no fit dey

Some women can't control themselves likewise men

It's vice versa

But kudos to men that see and refuse to taste likewise women
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Anny69: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnn. 😍😍😍😍 This is so cute.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by judedwriter(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
When a young man makes good money he feels entitled to many women UNLESS he's disciplined.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Allisgud: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abegi leave chioma person wey say na musician she won marry supposed dance to the kind of genre him dey play
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Tinubucocainesn: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Afamed:

Do not allow Yul Edochie to see your post

Bigot

Same with Davido and chioma giving birth to more GVR are we okay ?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by eleniyan2020: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

you still de play...naso 2months relationship de be!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Hussein035: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

You are still deceiving yourself. Even psychologist concluded that Man (male) is polygamous in nature. You are not married yet so don't judge married people

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Firstcitizen: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

[/b]

In other words, be a community project before they wife you
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MechanicMike: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?

angry
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by femisplash: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Continue denying the truth! Davido is a Yoruba man, Yoruba man can sleep or marry as many women they like, that's not cheating. Only woman can't do that. Respect Your culture, do not dull your brain with Western culture, it's not happening here. As a man, you can sleep with, as many woman as you like, nobody can question you! Respect Yoruba culture or pack your bags and leave and you will be replaced same day.
Flavor,Ubi Franklin, Yul Edochie, Paul Okoye are Yoruba?, many are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
That question should be directed to you females.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MechanicMike: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

Men, what do you want?

So Are u sayin if I offffa u 20k (20,000...CASH) tonite for sexxxc..juss one round...u wunt accccept??
...Labaka are u a racistt? If no then u a gold DIGGGGGER..wot a shame!!!((no oofencse))) angry
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Tunde835(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
So you're going to blame all men for something Davido and Banky W did
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by PAQ(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na Nyash dey cause all this wahala for men now. Prior to the 2000s it was bobby, but now.....
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MatrixCircle: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
That's men's "NATURAL INSTINCT" to have multiple partners. Even in the animal kingdom it's the same.

Any woman who thinks his husband Or partner doesn't cheat is only deceiving herself.

It's just that the man hasn't been caught.
Every man cheats.

Davido is a Public figure, that's why his own is all over the news.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Alpharey: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fr33born:
Lol.
Someone said "As you are all over social media pitying Chioma, that's how your boyfriend's neighbours and your husband's close friends are pitying you"
😂😂
. Chaaiii, e fit be true oo😭😭
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
femisplash:

Flavor,Ubi Franklin, Yul Edochie, Paul Okoye are Yoruba?, many are mad but few are roaming.
Who is this bastard fool? I'm a Yoruba and I'm talking about our culture because the topic is talking about Davido. Who cares about those people you just mentioned.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MrColdsweat: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Women have decided to be hoes and men have decided to treat them as such.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by talented321: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
You never start be calming down, majority of men was once in ur shoe before it dawn on them.
mushroomFarm:

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Feel for Chioma? Baby mama number 3? Didn't she also at some point snatched him from the previous ones? Abeg joor. She knew why she's with him. Na she go even dey pity u sef.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by meritadavize1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Plenty nyash
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hussein035:

You are still deceiving yourself. Even psychologist concluded that Man (male) is polygamous in nature. You are not married yet so don't judge married people

Promiscuous or polygamous?

I've never met a non-african man that has ever supported that statement.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Dottore: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
There's nothing like cheating when men are involved. Men where never meant to have one wife. Men need more and more sex to function.

The idea of monogamy is a western hypocrisy culture not African culture and its not biblical. I wonder how the white man convinced you people that polygamy is sinful and abominable but homosexuality is tolerable and human right.

All the biblical patriarchs were polygamists and it was never mentioned anywhere that anyone was punished by God for Polygamy infact God even promised David that he could have given him even more women if he hadn't slept with Uriah's wife. (2 Sam.12:8 )

David had 8 wives and many concubines yet God still refers to him as a man after God's heart. Abraham slept with his maid and still had a concubine called Kethura. God even promised to bless Ishmael just for the mere fact that he's Abraham's blood. I don't need to mention Solomon. Jacob married 2 sisters and was fvcking their maids: Bilhah and Zilpah yet God used him to establish the nation Israel.

We all pray to God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but you don't want us to follow their foot steps. Haba.

Only Bishop's and General Overseers were instructed to be husbands of one wife.

Originally, a wife is a husbands property hence why she's bearing the man's name. A man can decide to acquire more properties or even decide to disown a particular property. Modern time have seen women activists and proponents of equal rights fight this original setting. Forgetting that the present day men still bear the genes of their forefathers so no matter how you try to promote the idea of monogamy as a norm it will remain a hypocrisy.
Infact it's getting worse these days because most guys of marriageable ages don't want to marry. They see marriage as scam hence prefer having multiple baby mamas while they enjoy their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Tzar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
We want to love, provide and protect you ungrateful females while being peacefully polygamous as nature mandates. Only simps can’t know this reality. In a million years, this will remain reality! It has been a circle that never ends since creation. Woman challenging man’s authority and polygamous nature of man continuously. Sadly, it is always a very violent apocalyptic event that eliminates many humans, usually females, that reinstates the order of things. Unfortunately, the current situation may be calling for this apocalyptic violence again.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 77up(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
People like this aproko op don't have their life that's why they have been dragging them like generator on twitter, they worry so much on people's relationship and lifestyle.I won't be surprised if she's one of those sadist without any relationship.

I'm not trying to justify cheating but I hate people like this aproko op😏
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Smartikc(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have nothing to say but to smile 😂
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by SenatePresdo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Pray she doesn't cheat on you, and you find out by yourself.
i was once like you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Lordsinger(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
The loser is chioma.

Learn from chioma's mistakes;
Keep it low key guys, too much noise (assurance, porshe, ifeanyi....) Dy cast tinz

Make ur opposition not knw ur options.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by SAMBARRY: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Jeezuzpick:
Pls Davido is not a man like the rest of us.

He's a Billy goat.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Realestatevixen: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

I spotted a lie in your write up. Men are not promiscuous in nature!
Factors may influence the behaviour of people, but it doesn't mean they were born that way. Every adult today is a product of their environment (family, background, peer, religion, education, marriage, work environment etc). These and many other factors can shape the way a man behaves, so please don't get it twisted, Men are not promiscuous in nature, some might have become promiscuous as a result of the influences of their environment, but it is absolutely wrong to generalise this claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.