Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life (9544 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / A World Without Men / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by luminouz(m): 1:49am On Jul 05, 2023
dinachi:

You are one of the foolish young men that needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Fuqin liarrrr!!!
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Gaddafih001(m): 5:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Chee59:

My body, not yours. Worry for the kids your wife bears for you, if they're truly yours. Let me worry about menopause.
This is a war veteran 😬.
Dodge ASAP.
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by kushme: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
And I plan coming to Abuja thinking I'll find man there. Maybe I should change my mind or go to another state. Which state should I go instead?

What wrong with your current location?

Are there no men there? Why Abuja, you dey find money men, abi?
Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by Tundelagos: 1:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Guys , when I went to east Africa I saw alot of Nigerian guys there dating east African girls, Omo I ask them why Dem go leave naija girls come here come date another country girls, what some of these guys told me got me shocked , the said the are not having anything to do with Nigerian girls and that most of them are not good for dating and marriage, and they said I should just look out for one of they girls there and try and I will see the difference, I tried one, brothers these girls are far better than Nigerian girls these girls are far far better than Nigerian girls, infact they will change your mindset towards girls , they are supportive , understanding, and appreciative, nothing like entitlement mentality, humble and always what to make you happy . If I go back this time I no sure say I dey come back . Our girls no pure , and I am sure most Nigerian guys have given up in them , all they serve now is sexual relief .it's a pity , our naija girls no get good character.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life by sultaan(m): 1:38am On Sep 24, 2023
This is the same experience when a society chooses money before family.

These women want a man that fits a standard etched into their mind by TV, they often fail to see a real man in reality even if the man checks 4 of their 6 desires instantly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are African Men Good men? / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.