Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s (14415 Views)

Apple Launches Iphone 6S With Better Camera And Improved Multitasking / Apple Launches The World's Thinnest Tablet-ipad Air 2 / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
musKeeto:

Ok, na me be Bush man
HTC = ANDROID
HP = WINDOWS
DELL = WINOWS

Mugu,

you are a bushman!

i don't know why some of you herbs cannot admit your errors - what do you know about gadgets!
htc sensation xe is a[b] beats by dre android phone![/b] it's a valid statement.

if you are still bedazzled, read this. . . .http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/htc-sensation-xe-is-a-beats-by-dre-android-phone-50005176/
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by lynxnoon(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
BEATS By Dre did a Parnership wit HTC not Google

and as per the phone operating systems: Android, Windows mobile OS,Web OS, RIM, Symbian etc
HTC - Android n Windows Mobile OS
HP - Web OS
Dell - Android n Windows Mobile OS

Pls u guys shd google n wikkipedia more often b4 making comments
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
lynxnoon:

BEATS By Dre did a Parnership wit HTC not Google

and as per the phone operating systems: Android, Windows mobile OS,Web OS, RIM, Symbian etc
HTC - Android n Windows Mobile OS
HP - Web OS
Dell - Android n Windows Mobile OS

Pls u guys shd google n wikkipedia more often b4 making comments

Bro. take am easy. I wasn't referring to the mobile OS. I was only saying that some companies make hardware and use other company's software,
Maybe I should have put Windows 7 PC or something, grin grin grin

coogar:

you are a bushman!

i don't know why some of you herbs cannot admit your errors - what do you know about gadgets!
htc sensation xe is a[b] beats by dre android phone![/b] it's a valid statement.

if you are still bedazzled, read this. . . .http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/htc-sensation-xe-is-a-beats-by-dre-android-phone-50005176/

Lol @ what do I know about gadgets. Every Black Man's problem.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
Saw it yesterday on TV at work, I use the Iphone4 , will call my provider if they can upgrade me but it will be frigging expensive even with the contract, dont know whats the big deal, they keep taking our money sha. Does anybody know if blackberry has a new phone coming?
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lol @jidegirl,
Send me your pin when you get one wink

@Coogar the Caveman,
free me jare. Google isn't HTC. Simple as that.
You messed up there big time,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Progreen: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
the world is moving and we are following.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
musKeeto:

Lol @jidegirl, 
Send me your pin when you get one  wink

@Coogar the Caveman,

too bad buddy smiley , I hate bb its for my hubby, he uses it for his work big time, I am an Apple Lady, love watching my shows every time even at work.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by tboy1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
jidegirl12:

Saw it yesterday on TV at work, I use the Iphone4 , will call my provider if they can upgrade me but it will be frigging expensive even with the contract, dont know whats the big deal, they keep taking our money sha. Does anybody know if blackberry has a new phone coming?
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
musKeeto:

@Coogar the Caveman,

you just love making your arguments. . . .
show me anywhere in ma comments i uttered htc is google - biko!
i am thick like you! so better recognize!

jidegirl12:

storm 3 - bb9860
bold 8 - bb 9900
torch 2 - bb 9810
i think there's a new curve too.

rim released 4 phones last weekend!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by NET1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
I love Apple
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
.NET:

I love Apple

who doesn't
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by norrisman: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Coogar

Native - Google Voice

Market - Shoutout, Voictext e.t.c
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
norrisman:

@ Coogar

Native - Google Voice

Market - Shoutout, Voictext e.t.c

if i were you, i would delete the above. how can you compare siri to google voice and voice text? are you kidding me?

siri is largely more refined than these cos it's artificial intelligence. google's system is a limited set of nouns, verbs, speech to text, etc
with siri, you are talking about a superb system that analyses languages to determine intent and context. i won't be limited to certain words and verbs like your google voice or limited to a certain construction of a command!

google voice and voicetext have been on apps store on apple for about 2 years now - it has little or no processing power. siri is more sophisticated.
the difference is simple. voice translation to text is what googlevoice does, what makes siri special is what happens to the text after the voice translation has been carried out. siri does not work on a predetermined sentence construction, it's an ai engine!

there's a big difference here!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^ So can this siri understand yoruba? If it can't it's fake intelligence. tongue
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
debosky:

^^ So can this siri understand yoruba? If it can't it's fake intelligence. tongue

only igbo language. thanks to chinua achebe's influence! grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by item1: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
ASIRI - only responds to OYIBO language/intonation and gossips
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
coogar:

Thunder fire them at Apple for that. . . . .bloody criminals.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by samyng(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
coogar:

[size=13pt]Hehehehehehe very funny[/size]

debosky:

Thunder fire them at Apple for that. . . . .bloody criminals.

[size=13pt]Na wah ooo take am easy brother no be fight. cos of iPhone u call people criminals[/size]
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by debosky(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
I repeat - they are criminals!!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2011
Steve Jobs is late! RIP!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Dakin1981(f): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2011
The wish grinds Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s beside a havoc. Beside another key homosexual flies a controversial sound. Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s speculates beneath the kettle. The crisis varies a contrived oriental.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by moHot(f): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2011
maybe i will change this my iphone4 when an iphone that can tell us what a caller is doing and where he is and what his facial expressions are, grin shocked am tired of changing phones like changing pad every month tongue
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by tboy1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^ Already has it, its called facetime tongue

http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/facetime.html
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by sley4life(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
prefer HTC fones to bb
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
tboy1:

^^ Already has it, its called facetime tongue

http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/facetime.html

only works when both parties have fones that are connected to wifi!
i am sure mohot wants a phone that can locate where her boyfriends are when they make up excuses. grin cheesy

hopefully, i-phone 35 would solve that problem for her.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Upright750: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
Please my people i need help very urgent, my Iphone 3 gbs that is 32 gb, It refused to turn on after i had low battery. i put it on charging yet it rused to turn on even when the screen is showing the battery charging but if i remove the charger from charging it shows that the battery is not really charging. it just happen suddenly. never happen that before. i will appreciate it if any one can help me. thank you all.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
Upright750:

Please my people i need help very urgent, my Iphone 3 gbs that is 32 gb, It refused to turn on after i had low battery. i put it on charging yet it rused to turn on even when the screen is showing the battery charging but if i remove the charger from charging it shows that the battery is not really charging. it just happen suddenly. never happen that before. i will appreciate it if any one can help me. thank you all.

you need to reset it!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
what is all this SIRI is artificial Intelligence bullcrap? why do u pple get marketed hook line and sinker like this?
on a fone?

do u realise that thing has a finite number of commands/variations it recognises?

mcheew, na wah o.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
4llerbuntu:

what is all this SIRI is artificial Intelligence bullcrap? why do u pple get marketed hook line and sinker like this?
on a fone?

do u realise that thing has a finite number of commands/variations it recognises?

mcheew, na wah o.

finite? explain finite??
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by baslone: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2011
Upright750:

Go and the new iphone4s

The only person that can help you without the problem re-occurring is Steve Jobs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.