Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s (14412 Views)

Apple Launches Iphone 6S With Better Camera And Improved Multitasking / Apple Launches The World's Thinnest Tablet-ipad Air 2 / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

I'm not asking you to jailbreak. I just want to you see that I have the iOS 5 you talking about, it's not special to me. So that means I am very free even than you. You are one of those guyz Steve Jobs don brainwash that jailbreak is bad You asked what I gain from jailbreak, ok I will tell you little so that you can easily grab the idea. Jailbreak is all about getting you out of Steve Job and co's bondage. See, we that jailbreak have been using most of the 200 + features Apple claims to have in iOS 5 even when we were on iOS 4, so it's like we are always a year ahead of you. Sometimes I wonder how Steve Jobs himself copes without jailbreaking his phone when he was alive. I'm sure he jailbreaks then too because most of the so called 200+ features were copied from cydia.

Ask likes of Tuma, Gbtye and other more about jailbreak, They will be able to explain more in your own language so that you can understand. Even Nairaland's Steve Jobs; Texazzpete jailbreaks. Guy I no sabi talk too much I don tire. Maybe I should allow you use my iPhone for a week. You wouldn't touch yours again.

yea yea, you jailbreakers all have siri.
nonsense and ingridients. . . . . .i dunno why you people think everyone has to go the illegal route to feel funky.
if it makes you happy. . . . .goodluck to you. don't then use the word brainwash for people who don't go your route. i don't jailbreak, i don't want to jailbreak. i am happy and fully contented with what i have got.

possessing ios 100 when others are still on 5 adds what amount to your bank account?

sun_temi:

I'm sure Tuma was laughing at your ignorance. Make I laugh too.

he's probably laughing at your foolishness.
you are a j-j-c in the gadget world. go and stay at the back of the queue!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

tumababa, you just disappeared from imessage, na wa o.
is that how busy you have been?
Don't mind me. I've been very busy jailbreaking ang pimping my customers iphone.
U know u just need to try and meet ur customers demands which are:
1. They want to use their 3G Internet to make FaceTime calls.
2. They want to ability to password any app of their choice individually cos of privacy.
3. They want the ability to change the font of their iphone.
4. They want the ability to tweet more than 140 words in twitter right from their native twitter app.
5. They want the ability to download songs and movies from the native YouTube app.
6. They want the ability to use more than 1 ringtone at the same time for their general incoming calls.
7. They want the ability to download anything they need right from d safari app.  
8. They want the ability to download apps larger than 20mb with their 3G Internet.
In short they want to be free,most of them don't even want cracked apps cos they are big boys,they just don't like to be jailed after spending so much money to get the fone.

BTW, I'm ALWAYS online for both FaceTime and iMessage. I don't need to start looking for wifi for FaceTime.
The ONLY feature I'm missing in my 433 iphone 4 is d iMessage which I'm enjoying on d other fone dats for sale.

Bros, if u jailbreak and give ur iphone to the right person to love-vendor for you, hmmmmm, ur iphone experience will Neva remain the same again.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

i dunno why you people think everyone has to go the illegal route to feel funky.

If you don't know? Ask, Friend, Jailbreak is not illegal. It is legalized in the US.

coogar:

possessing ios 100 when others are still on 5 adds what amount to your bank account?

It adds class and cool cash go and ask boys at Computer Village in Ikeja. You will be surprise.

coogar:

he's probably laughing at your foolishness.

Why not allow him to speak for himself?

coogar:

you are a j-j-c in the gadget world. go and stay at the back of the queue!

I'm a jjc right in the gadget world? I agree but I will teach you things you don't know about iOS. I think I'm loving this
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

If you don't know? Ask, Friend, Jailbreak is not illegal. It is legalized in the US.

really? so supposing your fone gets damaged now, can you get a new device as replacement for your jailbroken phone?
i laugh in otigba street. you are clueless.

It adds class and cool cash go and ask boys at Computer Village in Ikeja. You will be surprise.

class in jailbreaking.
you probably dunno the meaning of class. grin

Why not allow him to speak for himself?

we chat on imessage a lot
he's laughing at your foolishness - take it from me. grin

I'm a jjc right in the gadget world? I agree but I will teach you things you don't know about iOS. I think I'm loving this

you know nada.
i will school you so much you will regret the night you were born!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

really? so supposing your fone gets damaged now, can you get a new device as replacement for your jailbroken phone?
i laugh in otigba street. you are clueless.

See what I'm saying. You don't know anything. Bro, Jailbreak is reversible.

coogar:

class in jailbreaking.
you probably dunno the meaning of class. grin

If my[b] iPhone 4 [/b]can do what your iPhone 4s can't do then I'm above you which means we are not in the same class. U grab that?

coogar:

we chat on imessage a lot
he's laughing at your foolishness - take it from me. grin

Now that's the problem I have with you. Are you Tuma? Let him speak for himself.

coogar:

you know nada.
i will school you so much you will regret the night you were born!

Let's be logical here. What do you know about an operating system you've never modify in your entire life? It is like me saying I know iOS more that Comex and Geohot. I don confuse U again I'm sure you don't know who they are. grin Guy, think like a gadget freak you claimed to be.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 2:00am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

See what I'm saying. You don't know anything. Bro, Jailbreak is reversible.

you are a r[i]e[/i]tard!
take your reversed jailbroken fone to apple store and they will spit in your face.

If my[b] iPhone 4 [/b]can do what your iPhone 4s can't do then I'm above you which means we are not in the same class. U grab that?

your iphone 4 does not have siri. so it cannot do what mine can do.
get a book and learn.

Now that's the problem I have with you. Are you Tuma? Let him speak for himself.

irrelevant - leave 3rd party out of this.

Let's be logical here. What do you know about an operating system you've never modify in your entire life? It is like me saying I know iOS more that Comex and Geohot. I don confuse U again I'm sure you don't know who they are. grin Guy, think like a gadget freak you claimed to be.

hehehehe
i won't stoop so low and do a dickwaving contest with you. i am far far above that.
but let this be known. your intelligence about gadgets is not even up to half the cube-root of mine.

i will stop right here!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 2:08am On Oct 22, 2011
You don't even know what Jailbreak is reversible means. You are showing your foolishness all over the place, even here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786371.192.html , I try to teach you but you wouldn't just learn. See I don tire I wan sleep. See you tomorrow
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 2:11am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

You don't even know what Jailbreak is reversible means. You are showing your foolishness all over the place, even here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-786371.192.html , I try to teach you but you wouldn't just learn. See I don tire I wan sleep. See you tomorrow

shut it, you homoerotic nincompoop!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 2:22am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

hehehehe
i won't stoop so low and do a dickwaving contest with you. i am far far above that.
but let this be known. your intelligence about gadgets is not even up to half the cube-root of mine.

i will stop right here!

Talk is cheap. You hardly even know me. Sebi E be like say you say u get iPhone 4s ask Siri about Suntemi, she go tell you grin

coogar:

shut it, you homoerotic nincompoop!

Clap for yourself. 'Big grammar Boy' See no time I wan sleep. U wey no no wetin Jailbreak is reversible means, U want make I dey follow you speak grammar. Learn and perfect small small english first. See you bye.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 22, 2011
I was banned while replying this.
coogar:

tumababa, you just disappeared from imessage, na wa o.
is that how busy you have been?

I can't type everything all over again. Hope they unban me and unhide my post.

Honestly, jailbreaking is a matter of choice. U guys don't need to curse each other cos of jailbreak . I really admire people dat don't jailbreak because I don't know how they cope with their iPhones. Well I also admire virgins too (a lot).
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 2:26am On Oct 22, 2011
Tumababa2:

I was banned while replying this.
I can't type everything all over again. Hope they unban me and unhide my post.

Honestly, jailbreaking is a matter of choice. U guys don't need to curse each other cos of jailbreak . I really admire people dat don't jailbreak because I don't know how they cope with their iPhones. Well I also admire virgins too (a lot).

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

Talk is cheap. You hardly even know me. Sebi E be like say you say u get iPhone 4s ask Siri about Suntemi, she go tell you  grin

answer the question now.
does your prisonbreak iphone4 possess siri(artificial intelligence) - it's a yes or no answer.

Clap for yourself. 'Big grammar Boy' See no time I wan sleep. U wey no no wetin Jailbreak is reversible means, U want make I dey follow you speak grammar. Learn and perfect small small english first. See you bye.

jailbreak is very reversible. i can tutor you step by step how to unjailbreak
however, when you do it. the hacks at apple still know it's been tampered with and you won't get a replacement.
i know a lot of people who were turned back when they hoped they could get new devices for their damaged phones.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 2:31am On Oct 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

;d ;d ;d ;d
Interesting. Me wey post am no see am again.
U can also attach pictures on Nairaland right from safari on ur iphone(only if u jailbreak).
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2011
Tumababa2:

Interesting. Me wey post am no see am again.
U can also attach pictures on Nairaland right from safari on your iphone(only if u jailbreak).

i think i now know why people are hooked on it like drugs.
they want to be free. using the same old device to do a lot of things and blah blah.
i see. . . .

but it still won't sell to me.
i am not capable of using any phone no matter how pimped more than 18 months. i get tired of it and get a new one.
my 3gs is lying fallow at home now with several apps and music/video files on it. jailbreaking it 100 times still won't make it attractive to me. the feel of a new phone in ma jeans pocket is the appeal!

so tumababa, more power to your elbow!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

i think i now know why people are hooked on it like drugs.
they want to be free. using the same old device to do a lot of things and blah blah.
i see. . . .

but it still won't sell to me.
i am not capable of using any phone no matter how pimped more than 18 months. i get tired of it and get a new one.
my 3gs is lying fallow at home now with several apps and music/video files on it. jailbreaking it 100 times still won't make it attractive to me. the feel of a new phone in ma jeans pocket is the appeal!

so tumababa, more power to your elbow!

Cool. I like dat.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2011
lol, .see appleboys dey argue,

big boys eat apple, great men droid, cheesy
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2011
musKeeto:

lol,  .see appleboys dey argue,

big boys eat apple, great men droid,  cheesy

I no argue o. I dey lecture am ni. I've seen most of his posts he no sabi n he no go gree say him no sabi
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

I no argue o. I dey lecture am ni. I've seen most of his posts he no sabi n he no go gree say him no sabi

my toenail packs more phone intelligence than your whole being so don't even go there.
simple question you nor gree answer - has your prisonbreak fone got siri? yes or no!!!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ok my iPhone 4 ga no Siri. Are you ok now?
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

Ok my iPhone 4 ga no Siri. Are you ok now?

no shyte!
you mean your super-computer iphone that has been jailbroken 50 years ago with over 1 billion apps has no siri?
check again, i am sure it has siri. you just dunno how to operate it.

by the time your hackers get around siri, i would have forgotten i even have it.
so much for silly jailbreaks.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
iPhone 4 has been around for more than a year now but mine can do stuffs your iPhone 4s can't do. So if I need Siri I can wait or just buy factory unlocked iPhone 4s when it's available here. See the bottom line is I will always be ahead of you. If not for jailbreak, iOS 5 will not be what it is today. Now I'm done with you. I noticed you are always looking for someone to fight. Bro, I'm too over that.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
sun_temi:

iPhone 4 has been around for more than a year now but mine can do stuffs your iPhone 4s can't do. So if I need Siri I can wait or just buy factory unlocked iPhone 4s when it's available here.

so why waste ample time looking and worrying over jailbreaking if you can get a newly iphone 4s?
i can see you are confused!

See the bottom line is I will always be ahead of you. If not for jailbreak, iOS 5 will not be what it is today. Now I'm done with you. I noticed you are always looking for someone to fight. Bro, I'm too over that. 

you are not ahead of your freckled nose, and you think you are ahead of me? grin cheesy
tell me about siri if you are ahead of me. cheesy
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by lynxnoon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
all this hassle is uncalled for na . . . Siri has been ported on Iphone4 na wink grin
search the web well for details wink
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2011
lynxnoon:

all this hassle is uncalled for na . . . Siri has been ported on Iphone4 na wink grin
search the web well for details wink

I don tire sef. Dats why I didn't reply his last post.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by samir101ng(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2011
Android Developers Create Siri Rival "Iris" in 8 Hours

[url]http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Gingerbread-Iris-Siri-iOS-Honeycomb,news-12968.html[/url]

Check out the above link.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Dabss(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2011
Lol
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by texazzpete(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
samir101ng:

Android Developers Create Siri Rival "Iris" in 8 Hours

[url]http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Gingerbread-Iris-Siri-iOS-Honeycomb,news-12968.html[/url]

Check out the above link.

Iris is not in the same class as Siri. Not even close.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by samir101ng(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2011
texazzpete:

Iris is not in the same class as Siri. Not even close.

Yeah !! i agree with you on that. But it does get you thinking, if they put their resources on the project we could get a more polished Iris on the next android update.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2011
samir101ng:

Yeah !! i agree with you on that. But it does get you thinking, if they put their resources on the project we could get a more polished Iris on the next android update.
As Android boss said, people want to speak to people not devices, toyed with iris for a few minutes and the excitement wore off, like I said earlier, people would revert to the more comfortable form of typing just like they returned to the Game pads after the Kinect.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by samir101ng(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2011
musKeeto:

As Android boss said, people want to speak to people not devices, toyed with iris for a few minutes and the excitement wore off, like I said earlier, people would revert to the more comfortable form of typing just like they returned to the Game pads after the Kinect.

Am sure the android boss will not be making this statement if he was the one smiling to the bank as Apple is. Like it or not, the age of the personal assistant (A.I) has dawned and smartphones will never be the same again. This is just the next step in the evolution of our society. Before you know it, there will Iris and Siri everywhere. I foresee great applications for A.I like Iris & Siri. If a company is gonna make money from it like Apple is doind, they will find an application for it. As for the microsoft kinect, it was never meant to replace the gamepad as user a experience. Different games different user input devices. Just as you cannot play Warcraft with a gamepad so can you not play certain games with kinect. For me, the kinect is for playing those family friendly games. There is no basis for comparison between the two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.