Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s (14413 Views)

Apple Launches Iphone 6S With Better Camera And Improved Multitasking / Apple Launches The World's Thinnest Tablet-ipad Air 2 / Apple Launches Iphone 6 Plus And Iphone 6 - "The Best Phones Ever Made" Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
I see you trade words, not to win or make profit, but make losses.
You argue, not to make points, but cause strife.

You listen to a 1000 songs everyday, haaaahaha. That translates to an average of 7000 songs a week. What the fuck? Even radio stations don't play that many songs a week. Fucking liar,

Apple's not as thin? So thin is horseshit. Lol, y did they make the Iphone 4 S'tupid' (a ripoff of Galaxy S'uper' 2 cheesy) thinner than the iphone 4?

Lifting a phone? I wasn't talking about weight, just thinness (size), but now you mention, the S2 is also lighter than that crap of a device you call an Iphucked.

Hahahhaha, wide screen and color display is shite also, Lol, you're losing this battle so bad, it makes Ether look like an elixir,

The only thing your foolish phone has got over mine's an assistant. Unfortunately, the idiot needs BATTERY life to work, hahahahhahaaa

Last time, it was reception issues. Now battery. What next? Well, as long as the gullible keep shelliing out cool cash for that toy, Apple will keep smilling to the bank,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
musKeeto:

The only thing your foolish phone has got over mine's an assistant. Unfortunately, the needs BATTERY life to work, hahahahhahaaa
Last time, it was reception issues. Now battery. What next? Well, as long as the gullible keep shelliing out cool cash for that toy, Apple will keep smilling to the bank,

you are so far behind in this mobile technology world, it's surreal.
apple has released a patch iOS 5.0.1 that has cured the whole battery ish since the last fortnight.
if i charge ma fone 100% before leaving home, it is never less than 70% by 7pm at night when i return. so keep deluding yourself that apple is a toy.

design
it's a matter of taste! some phone users like their phones heavy and masculine while some other phone users like their devices thin and portable.
you cannot even say the galaxy is a small fone, the screen is as wide as a tablet but it's thinner than the iphone. so i don't see how it whups the iphone 4s in this regard. the issue of design is down to individual choices.

display
you have to be a r[i]e[/i]tard to think the galaxy s2 is better than the iphone 4s in this department.
galaxy's resolution is only 800 X 480 in pixels while the iphone 4s is loads higher at 960 X 640.
iphone 4s has the brighter and the more colourful screen because of it's high-powered resolution.

platform
with that nonsense gingerbread galaxy runs on, it's a disgrace for you to even hype this shitty device. firstly, the operating system isn't the latest version of google's software any longer. meanwhile, apple's iOS is user friendly and it came equipped with siri - the abracadabra program that is now the darling of millions of users all over the planet. yet again, apple claim the victory here.

camera
another draw here. both devices shoot at 3264 X 2448 fotos and 1080p videos on 8-megapixel
both devices possess primary/secondary cameras. both devices have front n rear cameras.

processor
the only department that the galaxy claims a rare victory.
galaxy runs on 1.2GHz, iphone4s runs on 1 GHz so i concede samsung is a bit better in performance when it comes to playing, web-browsing, downloading and other shiznit.

so count on your fingers and tell me the winner!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
Still losing coogar, you really go down hard.

Walk with me, hold my hands while i guide you through a world you're yet to comprehend. D

Galaxy S2
Release date: 6 months before release of Iphone 4S

Apple had 6 months to review, copy, paste and edit. So what did they do?
They took a look at the iphone 4, copied, pasted and put in Siri. And coogar walked up and paid for an 'enhancement' cheesy

Ok, beyond the taunts,

Galaxy S2 vs Iphone 4 S'tupid':
Screen size:
Forget about resolution. Only super human eyes would notice the difference in resolution between both screens. The galaxy s2's screen size lets you view more on a wider screen. For the best mobile browsing experience, try Dolphin browser hd. Fully flash compatible also (although those bastards) have decided to close shop on mobile flash. lol

Camera:
8mp on back of both devices. Apple, as crooks would behave, stayed true to type putting VGA camera on the front end. lol
Galaxy S camera: 2MP, better picture quality on video calls.

Battery:
With the S2, your battery runs out and you can actually pull it out and replace it. With the Iphone, well you're fucked
Stand by time for S2: 710HR , Talk time: 18h 20 mins
The pretender: 200H lol, Talk time: 14h

Memory:
1GB ram S2 vs 512Mb ram Iphone 4S, do the maths,

OS
S2 has the latest iteration of android scheduled for it. It should be released before the end of the year. I won't make any comparisons till then.

I envy the graphics on the Iphone 4s powered by the Gpu onboard the A5 processor it ships with.
But people who love toying with phones and customizing them would fall in love with the android beauty that's the Galaxy S2,

The Iphone 4S doesn't even have a radio lol.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
musKeeto:

Still losing coogar, you really go down hard.
Walk with me, hold my hands while i guide you through a world you're yet to comprehend. D

with your copy n paste job? grin grin grin grin

Galaxy S2
Release date: 6 months before release of Iphone 4S

Apple had 6 months to review, copy, paste and edit. So what did they do?
They took a look at the iphone 4, copied, pasted and put in Siri. And coogar walked up and paid for an 'enhancement' cheesy
Ok, beyond the taunts,

and this is why siri is peerless. no smartfone would compete with siri for the forseeable future.
siri has been there for the past 6 years and apple bought it - so it will take at least 5 yrs before those android phones can be up to speed with siri.
apple lead, others follow.

Galaxy S2 vs Iphone 4 S'tupid':
Screen size:
Forget about resolution. Only super human eyes would notice the difference in resolution between both screens. The galaxy s2's screen size lets you view more on a wider screen. For the best mobile browsing experience, try Dolphin browser hd. Fully flash compatible also (although those bastards) have decided to close shop on mobile flash. lol

why should i forget resolution? it's like telling me i should forget hi-definition tvs because standard tvs can produce colours.
isn't this daft? apple's overall picture quality is better. even the hacks at samsung have accepted this and you are fighting a lost battle. galaxy screen letting me see a wider screen is bullshit. would you prefer 42 inch standard tv to a 40 inch, high-definition tv abi which village do you hail from? i have never ever heard of size taking more credits than picture quality. only mosquito can come up with such nonsense.

Camera:
8mp on back of both devices. Apple, as crooks would behave, stayed true to type putting VGA camera on the front end. lol
Galaxy S camera: 2MP, better picture quality on video calls.

iphone 4s even wins this as it runs on a better software than galaxy.
you would have taken 3 pics from the 4s before galaxy completes the processing of 1 pic.

Battery:
With the S2, your battery runs out and you can actually pull it out and replace it. With the Iphone, well you're fucked
Stand by time for S2: 710HR , Talk time: 18h 20 mins
The pretender: 200H lol, Talk time: 14h

pulling it out n replacing it is actually what makes galaxy razz. it's like comparing peugeot 504's hood to mclaren benz with a sealed engine.

Memory:
1GB ram S2 vs 512Mb ram Iphone 4S, do the maths,

yes, the galaxy has more speed but the iphone 4s' graphics chip is significantly better than the galaxy's which means apple deliver better gaming and video streaming.

OS
S2 has the latest iteration of android scheduled for it. It should be released before the end of the year. I won't make any comparisons till then.

see this brain-farted oaf, you won't make comparisons until the end of the year?
we are comparing iphone 4s vs galaxy s2 as it is today and you are telling me you won't make comparisons until december.
what a lethargic way of making an argument? if you won't compare the operating system because you are short of the required quality, don't even compare at all. the a5 chip processor is the newer technology especially it's graphics chip which is more important than random access memory.

I envy the graphics on the Iphone 4s powered by the Gpu onboard the A5 processor it ships with.
But people who love toying with phones and customizing them would fall in love with the android beauty that's the Galaxy S2,

The Iphone 4S doesn't even have a radio lol.

who listens to radio in this day and age when internet is in your pocket! you are a razz element!
what do i need radio for when i can watch skysports, espn, cnn, e-channel, bbc, etc on my fone?
some of these stations even stream live radio programmes on their apps and i can listen when i want to. you are still running after radio on a phone in 2011 when the app world has taken over - muskeeto, take your stone-age intelligence quotient out of here.

if you have any decorum at all, don't come back here to argue.
apple iphone 4s beats samsung galaxy hands down as of today - 25/11/2011.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
coogar:

with your copy n paste job? grin grin grin grin
Hmm, so that's what you do,

and this is why siri is peerless. no smartfone would compete with siri for the forseeable future.
siri has been there for the past 6 years and apple bought it - so it will take at least 5 yrs before those android phones can be up to speed with siri.
apple lead, others follow.
You kill yourself with your own bullet.

why should i forget resolution? it's like telling me i should forget hi-definition tvs because standard tvs can produce colours.
isn't this daft? apple's overall picture quality is better. even the hacks at samsung have accepted this and you are fighting a lost battle. galaxy screen letting me see a wider screen is bullshit. would you prefer 42 inch standard tv to a 40 inch, high-definition tv abi which village do you hail from? i have never ever heard of size taking more credits than picture quality. only mosquito can come up with such nonsense.
Once again, as is your style, you pull up irrelevant analogies. The Samsung SuperAmoled display is the best display available on any mobile device right now. Better display with a better screen.

iphone 4s even wins this as it runs on a better software than galaxy.
you would have taken 3 pics from the 4s before galaxy completes the processing of 1 pic.
Oh dear me, I see you've been reading too many apple boy blogs. I've compared this with a friend's iphone 4 and you won't even notice the difference. Straight up lie.

pulling it out n replacing it is actually what makes galaxy razz. it's like comparing peugeot 504's hood to mclaren benz with a sealed engine.
Another example of your irrelevant analogy. A more apt analogy would be changing your fuel tank if it gets a leak instead of sending the car to the company for repairs. cheesy I'm not talking about the usual battery drain. I'm talking about the point when the battery has been used for too long and can no longer last the usual time it would on a full charge.

yes, the galaxy has more speed
Good, at least you agree with something. And please you don't need high end graphics for video streaming. That's network speed of which S2 is a 4G phone, hahahaha

see this brain-farted oaf, you won't make comparisons until the end of the year?
we are comparing iphone 4s vs galaxy s2 as it is today and you are telling me you won't make comparisons until december.
Idiota, you want me to compare ios5 released just some weeks back with with one released late last year. Lol,

Wtf? Graphics chip is more important than random access memory
Someone, ban this nigger's nairaland id, wtf.

who listens to radio in this day and age when internet is in your pocket! you are a razz element!
what do i need radio for when i can watch skysports, espn, cnn, e-channel, bbc, etc on my fone?
some of these stations even stream live radio programmes on their apps and i can listen when i want to. you are still running after radio on a phone in 2011 when the app world has taken over - muskeeto, take your stone-age intelligence quotient out of here.

Lmao, Android has all that and a radio, lmao

if you have any decorum at all, don't come back here to argue.
apple iphone 4s beats samsung galaxy hands down as of today - 25/11/2011.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
musKeeto:

Hmm, so that's what you do,

nah - it's what you do as you are clueless about what we are discussing here.

You kill yourself with your own bullet.

siri is peerless. the feature is exclusive to apple.
other phone companies must start their own artificial intelligence company now and they need about 5 yrs to bring it up to speed to siri's level.
you cannot even compare those voice commands on other phones to siri. give siri 12 different instructions at a time and he would answer you one by one with accuracy and speed.

Once again, as is your style, you pull up irrelevant analogies. The Samsung SuperAmoled display is the best display available on any mobile device right now. Better display with a better screen.

only a consummate reprobate like yourself would ignore the device with the better resolution!
don't go and say this in public. people would laugh at you. like i have asked you, would you compare a 42 inch high definition tv to a 50 inch standard television because of a wider screen?

Oh dear me, I see you've been reading too many apple boy blogs. I've compared this with a friend's iphone 4 and you won't even notice the difference. Straight up lie.

this is the mistake you keep making. you should be comparing your device with a friend's iphone 4s not iphone 4.
now i can see the level of your obduracy. iphone 4 does not run on a5 chip and it's 5 megapixels which means the quality of pictures and software is inferior to the 4s. so your comparison is dud! go to an apple store and do your alpha testing once more.

Another example of your irrelevant analogy. A more apt analogy would be changing your fuel tank if it gets a leak instead of sending the car to the company for repairs. cheesy I'm not talking about the usual battery drain. I'm talking about the point when the battery has been used for too long and can no longer last the usual time it would on a full charge.

by the time i get to that position, i would have changed my device - get an upgrade.
i have never used any fone more than 18 mths.

Good, at least you agree with something. And please you don't need high end graphics for video streaming. That's network speed of which S2 is a 4G phone, hahahaha

you need high end graphics for gaming! this is why it's gaming!
bringing what you do on your desktop/television into phone devices. if the graphics are wack, the streaming is wack.

Idiota, you want me to compare ios5 released just some weeks back with with one released late last year. Lol,

so why compare in the first place? this is what i don't get.
when you know what was released late last year isn't up to speed to apple's 4s, you should have taped it shut.

Wtf? Graphics chip is more important than random access memory
Someone, ban this nigger's nairaland id, wtf.

of course! i prefer seeing a better graphic display even if it's delivered 3 seconds slower than the other device.
what do you prefer? 99% speed + 40% quality or 90% speed + 90% quality?

Lmao, Android has all that and a radio, lmao

overkill - and this is why galaxy is struggling to sell units.
apple is even more expensive - the price of apple epitomizes one thing - sterling quality!

mr muskeeto, if you have any decorum left, you would throw your samsung into the furnace.
sell half of your wardrobe and get the iphone 4s. grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Have fun with Siri, you're just abig bag of contracepdictions. First you hail the Iphone's speed then blast the Galaxy's processor speed,
Then you ignore the fact that the S2 has a better display.
then you say 'don't worry about the irrelevance' lol,

And I'm shocked you'd call the graphics on the S2 'wack', not as pretty as the iphone but definitely not wack,

Then you accept the iphone is slower, going as far to say speed is overrated, wtf?

Iphone 4s has become more of a classy device, or 'designers' phone, cos of as you rightly mentioned its price not its performance,

When it comes to performance, Galaxy S trumps it. simple and short,

So buy ur classy device, but when the big boys roll, keep that small tiny screen in your pocket. I'd rather use the casio fx-300ms thanks,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
musKeeto:

Have fun with Siri, you're just abig bag of contracepdictions. First you hail the Iphone's speed then blast the Galaxy's processor speed,
Then you ignore the fact that the S2 has a better display.
then you say 'don't worry about the irrelevance' lol,

what's the difference between 5Mbps and 4.89Mbps? the human perception won't even notice this difference in speed?
you really know nothing about computer technology. if you need 2Mbps to send a file. do you think the processor with 5Mbps will do it faster than the other one? since both devices have more speed than the task required, you wouldn't notice this differences.

And I'm shocked you'd call the graphics on the S2 'wack', not as pretty as the iphone but definitely not wack,
Then you accept the iphone is slower, going as far to say speed is overrated, wtf?

the graphics is wack.
apple iphone 4s is using the a5 processor - same processor as the ipad-2!

Iphone 4s has become more of a classy device, or 'designers' phone, cos of as you rightly mentioned its price not its performance,
When it comes to performance, Galaxy S trumps it. simple and short,

galaxy trumps siri? performance?
do you know the meaning of performance?

So buy your classy device, but when the big boys roll, keep that small tiny screen in your pocket. I'd rather use the casio fx-300ms thanks,

that is because you cannot afford the iphone 4s. grin grin grin grin
i have got the black one as a gift from a girlfriend.
leave me your address, i will send it to you as a christmas gift! cool
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2011
you'd pay more than the iphone cost to deliver it to my place. Got you some cheap brains on black friday tongue
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2011
U two, na wa o grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2011
the beginning of either a wonderful friendship or a great rivalry, lmao,

@sun: even me tire for our posts. Im think say na im stubborn pass? Mscheew,
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2011
musKeeto:

the beginning of either a wonderful friendship or a great rivalry, lmao,

@sun: even me tire for our posts. Im think say na im stubborn pass? Mscheew,

U are right, That also happened btw me n infoyedo. Today, we' good friends.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by coogar: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
musKeeto:

you'd pay more than the iphone cost to deliver it to my place. Got you some cheap brains on black friday tongue

and the homoerotic nuisance is still bleating. . . . .
it would cost me nothing to have the device delivered to your hamlet. . . .

i'm giving you this fone as a gift so you can borrow siri's artificial intelligence as your natural intelligence has failed you - woefully!
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
pls can anyone grin grin grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^ Bro, if you want to buy iPhone[b] 4[/b] buy Factory Unlocked iPhone 4. I sell Neat Uk Used iPhone 4 16Gb for 75k and 32Gb for 85k.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
@sun temi how about 70k for the 16gig?is it factory unlocked & do u av used iphone 4s at a fair price thnx
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2011
Yes it is factory unlocked and pls call 08065656796. Let's talk on phone so that someone will not say I have turn this thread to a market place again.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
@Sn Temi ohk, i'll call u soon. thnx grin
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2011
I will be expecting your call.
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Daffydoc: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2011
Pls I need mtn mms settings for iPhone
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Daffydoc: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
Also how do I restore FaceTime, push notification and YouTube on my i4? Everytin was workin fine until I mistakingly upgraded d baseband last yr and the fone locked. I had to jailbreak and unlock wit gevey sim. evtin works well apart from those 3 i mentioned above. Firmware is 4.2.1. Baseband is 3.10.1
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
how can i browser settings on iphone 4? etisalat
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by Suntemi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
SailorXY:

how can i browser settings on iphone 4? etisalat

U don't need to do any setting for etisalat. just put the sim n start browsing
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by SailorXY: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
@sun temi, thnx. i was able to get a neat unlocked, jailbroken fone for 65k. how do u quote other people on naira pls
Re: Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s by bush4ker(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2012
why is iphone having dsame design. the iphone2g is even thesame with the latest iphone and is dia something like live wallaper in iphone?some cant even download a simpe app cuz the keep rejecting some credit cards.if u want freedom go for android and if u want jail go for the iphone or else u wanna jailbreak but just know its nt easy tp move out of apple prison u might end up destroying ur iphone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.