Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) (67722 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yesterday, President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Dr. Ibe Kachikwu as the new NNPC boss. A man of many firsts, he is happily married to a scholar Dr. Miriam Kene Kachikwu(nee Omalu). Let’s tell you more about Dr. Miriam Kachikwu.

Her career has spanned through two decades with experience both in Nigeria and International Companies.

With wide-ranging international experience in the energy industry, she has been involved in several high value strategic matters including joint operating agreements, production sharing contracts, joint venture agreements, renewable energy projects, electricity and gas marketing in the UK, global procurement, multi-billion dollar multi-jurisdictional corporate restructuring projects, multi-million pound construction projects, global insurance and reinsurance programmes, regulatory compliance issues for the treasury and financial sectors in the EU and US, the award-winning Shell Foundation Breathing Space Programme in India, establishment of Funds in the MENA region and co-operation initiatives with Foundations in the Middle East.
Miriam

Dr. Miriam Kene Kachikwu is a first class graduate of the Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, being the first in nineteen years; she moved on from there to the Nigerian Law School where she graduated with B.L First Class Honours in 1993. As a Chevening scholar, Mirian obtained a Ph.D in International Investment and Natural Resources Law and Policy and has published, from a multi-disciplinary perspective, numerous papers in reputable international journals. Her particular interests are focused on the area of international investment law & policy in the extractive industries with a fascination for the role played by governments, intergovernmental, non-governmental entities & other players in this arena.

She is Co-founder & immediate past Chairperson of the Shell African Network. She is passionate about the development & empowerment of people & is enthusiastic about being a mentor & coach. She received an Award for Innovative Leadership in April 2012 from the Ghanaian Government and GWIIN. With an effervescent personality, she has a natural ability to bring people together, developing good & trusting relationships with people at all levels.

She has acquired specialty in international investment law, UK Construction law, contracts, company law, corporate restructuring, regulatory compliance of finance and treasury matters, contractual allocation of risk, mineral resources law and policy, contractual negotiation, procurement and service agreements, upstream oil and gas, political risk, ethnic minority employee networks, charities.

Her career spans from the legal department of Chevron Nigeria, through Shell U.K. She is the General Counsel/Company Secretary at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/08/meet-pretty-wife-of-new-nnpc-boss.html

16 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lovely. Pretty. Beautiful Woman!!! This type of wife will support and make her hubby's works easier with good food and everyother things that comes along with it, just like our amiable Hajia Aisha. God bless Hajia Aisha and President Buhari. God bless Dr Miriam and Mr Kachikwu. God bless all the ladies out there supporting their husbands. God bless Nigeria!..............BTW, Ladies, could that be her NATURAL hair?! Just wanna know!!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
the woman na real career woman.

8 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by RichDad1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Front page here we come. Cos it's lala's thread. wink

Btw, where's the 2nd wife?

17 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by CR77(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beautiful woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by CR77(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry
RichDad1:
Front page here we come. Cos it's lala's thread. wink

Btw, where's the 2nd wife?

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by vecman22(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice one... Nigeria most be grate again....

In order news...
I hope GEJ d thief,is learning how to be a good president from d master PMB?our able president...

Proud not to be among d 5% Id!ots tongue tongue

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
She try
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by solidgidlas(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
See has her face b lyk egg wey no done

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by sellYourCar: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
still luking 4 d stunning wife here, pls can someone borrow me microscope? cus i cant see anything stunning here.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
She's on my BBM sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by gsparks01(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
why shud I Meet her op

10 Likes

Ma, have you forgotten me? Na me be your neighbor that time na.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by dabiko(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
This couple are indeed intellectuals

8 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by amanze15(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
soaked in n oil and gas legal practice grin

11 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by CR77(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lie lie
ahsekeena:
She's on my BBM sef.

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by MistaHumble(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Congrates to a boss. I will be a boss someday AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dats my big sis...so no much fuss about it...ok... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Inception(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
chio
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Creamz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice. Studious couple. Their children will have to be president of Nigeria to supercede their parents then

5 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beauty and Brain kiss

Btw, when are we going to meet the shillreennn? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by CreampieAngela(f): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
I fine pass am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.