Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4540 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

In what way did we abuse Allah and Mohammed? Was it not from the direct quotes from your books that we find the things you cannot defend?

Who's talking about defense here?
I should go and compile all the abuses against us here?

Sorry!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies! You all have been abusing Allah, Islam and Muhammad!
And why should we defend Allah every time you vituperate nonsense?

No be every time we get time for your nonsense!
From our religious literatures,
-Did we call you Muslims Najis?
-Did we call you Muslims Pigs and Monkeys?
-Did we say we would force you Muslims to walk to the gutter sewers?
-Did we plan to make you Muslims second-class citizens?
-Did we plan to force you Muslims to either pay you ransome money or die?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Sorry!
We only quote your Islamic sources o: the only other thing extra we do is to ask you questions.

We are publishing and promoting Islam: you should be happy
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Sorry!

You should get the abuses that were made without a reference to your books. We read straight from your books and tell you verbatim about who you worship.

Not the kind of lies you peddle about the Bible.

Where God cursed people because of their abominations, you claimed God assisted rapes. Where Israelites destroyed another Israelite town for their wickedness, you cried God supports violence even when God wasn't involved. Israel to Israel o. Not even Israel to another nation.

People took wives given to them by fellow Israelites to preserve their tribe from extinction, you were shouting rape. You mean Israelites were actually raping Israelites?

It's obvious you've been scouring the Bible for incidences and infractions similar to that of your Mohammed. When you found none, you decided to peddle lies like your Mohammed did about his Quran.

Mohammed was a confirmed rapist and paedophile. He was a caravan robber who also commited many murders. You want to find the replica of that in the Bible, and when you couldn't find, you have to spin some lies from Bible stories to make your Mohammed look good.

Keep deceiving yourself. Both you the liar, and the Mohammed you're lying for would suffer the same fate. And listen, the only difference between you and Mohammed right now is time.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

David never heard the name Samaritans, I repeat. Those Samaritans that are talking are just making things up. There's no historical record on any Samaritan even in David's time. Please unhearth any archeological find or historical records dating as early as the days of Rehoboam, David's grandson. Let's even leave David. That's still far away. Let's Get that of Rohoboam. During the days of Rehoboam, king of Judah, Jeroboam was king of Israel. Get this record and let's lay the matter to rest. Israel has a recorded history dating over 4,000yrs. The Samaritans are falsifying history in order to make themselves true Israelites when they're not. They should tell us which tribe they belong to. Israel has 12 tribes, and Samaritans are not descended from any of those 12 tribes. That's why the Jews dissociated themselves from them. They regard them as gentiles. It's impossible for an Israelite to regard his fellow Israelite as gentile. Absolutely impossible. In John 4, the Samaritan woman made a false claim that Jacob was their father. Jesus Christ Himself knew that it's a claim made to make them belong.

Lol, God bless your heart 🤣🤣🤣. You’re such a young boy. So the Samaritans are falsifying their own history and the Jewish version of Samaritans history is correct, isn’t it?

Let’s bring it back home, you believe that the European version of your history is correct (that is you were an uncivilised savage) while your ancestors version of your tribe’s history is false? Does this make sense to you?

Now, back to the matter at hand. I have just told you the Biblical position of the question you've been asking. The Bible is my source for this postulation. That's why Jesus is called 'The Son of God.' He carried the divine nature, not the Adamic nature.

Hahahahaha… in essence, you’re just pure vibes. Not a single biblical verse to support your claim. Do you now see why I treat you all like a filthy bin of abandoned trash? How fo you expect me to have conversations with you folks?

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ 🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

https://www.nairaland.com/7753882/why-mohammed-not-muslim-he

Hey future thief TenQ

When are you writing a new topic? Now that I have your attention, you should be dropping topics steady and don't be like the lazy ass yhwh ffs!

cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, God bless your heart 🤣🤣🤣. You’re such a young boy. So the Samaritans are falsifying their own history and the Jewish version of Samaritans history is correct, isn’t it?

Let’s bring it back home, you believe that the European version of your history is correct (that is you were an uncivilised savage) while your ancestors version of your tribe’s history is false? Does this make sense to you?

Hahahahaha… in essence, you’re just pure vibes. Not a single biblical verse to support your claim. Do you now see why I treat you all like a filthy bin of abandoned trash? How fo you expect me to have conversations with you folks?

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ 🤣

Your European-african analogy has numerous fault lines. While the Europeans are strangers from far away lands trying to write about Africa, Israel is a singular nation with the Samaritans claiming nationhood with Israel! If Israel cannot write about Samaritans, then Samaritans are no Israelites! The Samaritans ate claiming to be Israelites, and the Israelites say they don't know them. Do you want to force them on the Israelites? Bring your historical reference dating as early as Rehoboam's time, where Samaritans are mentioned in Israel's history as confirmation of their Israeli nationhood. Remember that, Mohammed even inserted Samaritans into the narrative as far back as Moses. I should be asking you for historical records dating as far as 3,500yrs.

Believe me, Muslims are very confused. That's how one Muslim was asking for validation for Mohammed when atheists started saying that Jesus Christ never existed. He was then asking if Mohammed existed as a challenge to the Atheists. It never occurred to him that if Jesus never existed, even Islam is in shambles.

If you want to know about Jesus' sinless nature, so many references abound in the Bible. Very numerous. Pulling them out for you is not hard but it would be of no use to you. Jesus Christ is called the second Adam for a reason. He is not a continuation of the first Adam because He is another Adam who came to terminate the adamkc nature and impart the divine nature into those who believe in Him.

Can you confirm from your Quran that Jesus was born of the Spirit of God? 'Allah said he blew his spirit into Mary's vagina'. That should give you a clue. Can you confirm that Jesus was a sinless man according to your Quran? If you can confirm these two, there's no need for further biblical references since you don't believe the Bible.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hey future thief TenQ

When are you writing a new topic? Now that I have your attention, you should be dropping topics steady and don't be like the lazy ass yhwh ffs!

Why Feign Ignorance.
Come in and get spanked again.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
LOL! You always lack substance...

FxMasterz:

Your European-african analogy has numerous fault lines. While the Europeans are strangers from far away lands trying to write about Africa, Israel is a singular nation with the Samaritans claiming nationhood with Israel! If Israel cannot write about Samaritans, then Samaritans are no Israelites! The Samaritans ate claiming to be Israelites, and the Israelites say they don't know them. Do you want to force them on the Israelites? Bring your historical reference dating as early as Rehoboam's time, where Samaritans are mentioned in Israel's history as confirmation of their Israeli nationhood. Remember that, Mohammed even inserted Samaritans into the narrative as far back as Moses. I should be asking you for historical records dating as far as 3,500yrs.

Your rebuttal has absolutely no bearing to the question. As lawyers would say, the issue is a very narrow one and kindly help by providing very short and simple answer to my questions. I have now repeated them below.

Question:

1. What is your evidence that the Samaritans are falsifying their own history and the Jewish version of Samaritans history is correct? Please be concrete in your response.

2. Do you believe that the European version of your history is correct (that is you were an uncivilised savage) while your ancestors version of your tribe’s history is false?

Believe me, Muslims are very confused. That's how one Muslim was asking for validation for Mohammed when atheists started saying that Jesus Christ never existed. He was then asking if Mohammed existed as a challenge to the Atheists. It never occurred to him that if Jesus never existed, even Islam is in shambles.

Quite irrelevant to be honest.

If you want to know about Jesus' sinless nature, so many references abound in the Bible. Very numerous. Pulling them out for you is not hard but it would be of no use to you. Jesus Christ is called the second Adam for a reason. He is not a continuation of the first Adam because He is another Adam who came to terminate the adamkc nature and impart the divine nature into those who believe in Him.

Can you confirm from your Quran that Jesus was born of the Spirit of God? 'Allah said he blew his spirit into Mary's vagina'. That should give you a clue. Can you confirm that Jesus was a sinless man according to your Quran? If you can confirm these two, there's no need for further biblical references since you don't believe the Bible.

Still no single shred of evidence in the bible for 'Adamic Seed' postulation you made, or is there?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Why Feign Ignorance.
Come in and get spanked again.

Hahahahaha futur thief oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I mean write a topic with substance not complete balderdash!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Please what is your source for this postulation?

I do not want a repeat of David never heard the name Samaritans and your other wild claims. Please help us with a source.

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 future thief TenQ grin

But your Koran also confirms Jesus is sinless, even went ahead to back the immaculate conception.
So I don't know what I mean by evidence.

Luke 1:35
The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.

1 John 3:5
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Even Peter confirmed he was sinless
1 Peter 2:22
who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth;

Just like God breath life into Adam directly given him a spirit body initially, he did same for Jesus. Thus both were incorruptible at creation i.e without sin.

While Adam was tempted and failed replacing his sinless nature for a carnal one and passing it over to his generations; Jesus retained his incorruptible nature even unto death.

If u have any question, do not hesitate to ask. We Christians are confident of our bible and what we preach. We don't run away

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Your rebuttal has absolutely no bearing to the question. As lawyers would say, the issue is a very narrow one and kindly help by providing very short and simple answer to my questions. I have now repeated them below.

Question:

1. What is your evidence that the Samaritans are falsifying their own history and the Jewish version of Samaritans history is correct? Please be concrete in your response.

2. Do you believe that the European version of your history is correct (that is you were an uncivilised savage) while your ancestors version of your tribe’s history is false?

Quite irrelevant to be honest.

Still no single shred of evidence in the bible for 'Adamic Seed' postulation you made, or is there?

1. The evidence that they're falsifying their own history is that no Samaritan was mentioned in Israeli history before the time of Omri king of Israel. You should provide evidence to the contrary to prove your own claims. Otherwise, you're the one whose claims carries no substance. You're the one to provide evidence of Samaritan history in Israel dating as far back as 3,500yrs to prove that a Samarian was indeed among Moses' entourage. I even made it easier for you. Provide evidence for a Samaritan in the days of Rehoboam, David's grandson. Stop dribbling me.

2. I have told you that your European African history analogy is thrash. We're not talking about someone telling another his history. We're talking about supposed tribesmen having conflicting stories about one another.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Question:

There's no archeological or historical evidence to suggest Samaritans existed as a single entity prior to the invasion of Samaria by the Assyrians.
Nobody was called a Samaritan and no tribe were called Samaritans prior to the foreign invasion of Israel.
Do they exist as a different group or called by another name prior to 720 BC? Yes, but definitely not called Samaritans.

Samaritans themselves admit they are from the northern tribe of Israel. They only differ in the date of the split from Judah which they said occur during the time of prophet Eli when he moved the temple to Shiloh.
So if we are to admit their narratives, then we will assume Samaritans emerge in around 1000 BC which is 500 yrs after prophet Moses, so don't think your Koran has been rescued from it's blunder.

All ancient historians confirmed the Assyrian invasion of places like Samaria and meggido, and the exodus of captives. However, there were remnants who stayed behind as confirmed by the bible itself.

And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the Lord God of Israel.

So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.
2 chronicles 30

These group, together with later Israelites returnees during the Persian empire formed the people called Samaritans.

2. Your 2nd questions shows u are a poor student of history. U need to understand history is never black or white, there a plenty shades of grey..u sieve thru to know the truth and facts.

Most Nigerian culture had mainly oral tradition with little or no written records of their history. This leaves room for exaggeration and supernatural folktales.
U can't just believe everything u are told.
For instance Oranmiyan staff in Ile Ife is 18 feet tall, we were told he was a giant thus the reason his staff was that tall. In that case, we can assume Oranmiyan was the tallest man ever at around 20 feet or more. That doesn't make any sense.
Same way it won't make sense if u were told the oldest man in your village is 160 yrs old, u will take the info with a pinch of salt.

There is a reason written records usurps oral tradition.
Now if u looking for written records by racist and ignorant people about your people not backed by any reality on the ground....well good luck.

But I can show u written records of Portuguese who visited the benin empire and described the town as very clean with paved roads, street lights and effective drainage system.
There are records that showed west Africans produced cloths, textiles, soap and glass as far back as 15th century.
In fact, West Africa's biggest export to Europe prior to slave trade was textiles. It was when they banned cheap West African textile and soap into Europe to protect local producers that attention shifted to slave trade.
This are documented evidence by Europeans themselves.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
LOL. It’s even your audacity for me!

FxMasterz:

1. The evidence that they're falsifying their own history is that no Samaritan was mentioned in Israeli history before the time of Omri king of Israel. You should provide evidence to the contrary to prove your own claims. Otherwise, you're the one whose claims carries no substance. You're the one to provide evidence of Samaritan history in Israel dating as far back as 3,500yrs to prove that a Samarian was indeed among Moses' entourage. I even made it easier for you. Provide evidence for a Samaritan in the days of Rehoboam, David's grandson. Stop dribbling me.

So in essence, you’re just gbaing - vibes and in sha Allah with no substance. I should provide evidence for a claim you made… Lol, who were your teachers in school?

To my mind, your entire claim lies on the fact that absence of something (I.e non- mentioning of Samaritans) is proof that it doesn’t exist. Isn’t it? Lol!

2. I have told you that your European African history analogy is thrash. We're not talking about someone telling another his history. We're talking about supposed tribesmen having conflicting stories about one another.

Loooooooooool! This does not answer my simple question - would you prefer the European version of your history that your ancestors were uncivilised savages or your tribes version of your history’. It won’t take more than two lines.

PS: from your post, I’ll address inconsistencies in your thoughts process but please answer the simple question.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
@LegalWolf the hypocrite...
I would advise u to stick to what u know best which is theology though u seem mediocre but at least u will make few sense.
Dont dabble into history which is very complex and not clear cut as u think. Your understanding of ancient practice and history isn't good enough.

I remember u saying that u will never acknowledge Yahweh because it's a Canaanite god but ok with Elohim.
This statement alone confirms u don't know anything about the Semitic culture or their religions.

As I said, stick with theology.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

There's no archeological or historical evidence to suggest Samaritans existed as a single entity prior to the invasion of Samaria by the Assyrians.
Nobody was called a Samaritan and no tribe were called Samaritans prior to the foreign invasion of Israel.
Do they exist as a different group or called by another name prior to 720 BC? Yes, but definitely not called Samaritans.

Samaritans themselves admit they are from the northern tribe of Israel. They only differ in the date of the split from Judah which they said occur during the time of prophet Eli when he moved the temple to Shiloh.
So if we are to admit their narratives, then we will assume Samaritans emerge in around 1000 BC which is 500 yrs after prophet Moses, so don't think your Koran has been rescued from it's blunder.

All ancient historians confirmed the Assyrian invasion of places like Samaria and meggido and exodus of captives. However, there were remnants who stayed behind as confirmed by the bible itself.

And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the Lord God of Israel.

So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.
2 chronicles 30

These group, together with later Israelites returnees during the Persian empire formed the people called Samaritans.

2. Your 2nd questions shows u are a poor student of history. U need to understand history is never black or white, there a plenty shades of grey..u sieve thru to know the truth and facts.

Most Nigerian culture had mainly oral tradition with little or no written records of their history. This leaves room for exaggeration and supernatural folktales.
For instance Oranmiyan staff is 18 feet tall, we were told he was a giant thus the reason his staff was that tall. In that case, we can assume Oranmiyan was the tallest man ever at around 20 feet or more. That doesn't make any sense.
Same way it won't make sense if u were told the oldest man in your village is 160 yrs old, u will take the info with a pinch of salt.

Now if u looking for written records by racist and ignorant people about your people not backed by any reality on the ground....well good luck.

But I can show u written records of Portuguese who visited the benin empire and described the town as very clean with paved roads, street lights and effective drainage system.
There are records that showed west Africans produced cloths, textiles, soap and glass as far back as 15th century.
In fact, West Africa's biggest export to Europe prior to slave trade was textiles. It was when they banned cheap West African textile and soap into Europe to protect local producers that attention shifted to slave trade.

I think we should even create a thread dedicated to this Samaritan argument and debunk this Mohammedian myth once and for all. How can anyone with sound knowjeh of Israeli history bekueve such nonesense that a Samaritan was in Moses' entourage from Egypt? The same way Mohammed referred to Mary the mother of Jesus as the sister of Aaron, obviously mixing Maryam and Mary together. I'm surprised that educated folks such as Lukuluku69, Drlateef, Vanessa7 legalwolf and antichristian cannot see through this falsehood.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

I think we should even create a thread dedicated to this Samaritan argument and debunk this Mohammedian myth once and for all. How can anyone with sound knowjeh of Israeli history bekueve such nonesense that a Samaritan was in Moses' entourage from Egypt? The same way Mohammed referred to Mary the mother of Jesus as the sister of Aaron, obviously mixing Maryam and Mary together. I'm surprised that educated people such as legalwolf and antichristian cannot see through this falsehood.

TenQ already did a topic on it in the past but they ignored it.
Once u bring prove, they will vapourise.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You wrote so much without writing anything!

SIRTee15:

You just regurgitated the Sam Shamoun line of argument. Quick question- how do you reconcile this with Samaritans claim that their priesthood dates to the time of Aaron (Moses brother)?

All ancient historians confirmed the Assyrian invasion of places like Samaria and meggido, and the exodus of captives. However, there were remnants who stayed behind as confirmed by the bible itself.

2 chronicles 30

Fail to see the point you’re making here.

For instance Oranmiyan staff in Ile Ife is 18 feet tall, we were told he was a giant thus the reason his staff was that tall. In that case, we can assume Oranmiyan was the tallest man ever at around 20 feet or more. That doesn't make any sense.

Uncle, all your attempts to help FxMasterz wriggle out of the dungeon is of no help. It’s a very simple question - would you prefer the European’s version of your history that your fathers fathers were uncivilised savages or your tribes version of their history that you people have an excellent and thriving culture. It shouldn’t take more than two lines, should it?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hey future thief TenQ

Are you blind?

Youi have been invited
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL. It’s even your audacity for me!

So in essence, you’re just gbaing - vibes and in sha Allah with no substance. I should provide evidence for a claim you made… Lol, who were your teachers in school?

To my mind, your entire claim lies on the fact that absence of something (I.e non- mentioning of Samaritans) is proof that it doesn’t exist. Isn’t it? Lol!

Loooooooooool! This does not answer my simple question - would you prefer the European version of your history that your ancestors were uncivilised savages or your tribes version of your history’. It won’t take more than two lines.

PS: from your post, I’ll address inconsistencies in your thoughts process but please answer the simple question.

Lol. Dribbling as usual. You should face the challenge and stop making mindless references to European African analogy that makes no sense.

The absence of a Samaritan mention in the history of Israel is the absence of the Samaritan himself.

Give evidence to prove your Samaritan myth and stop dribbling. Even the Samaritans themselves pointed out that their existence was only as far as the time Israel splited into two Kingdoms. Now, how come Mohammed saw a Samaritan on the way to Canaan when Israel had not yet become a nation, not to talk of splitting into two Kingdoms? Please answer the question and stop dribbling.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Are you blind?

Youi have been invited

This is gibberish - trash with no substance.

Again:

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol. Dribbling as usual. You should face the challenge and stop making mindless references to European African analogy that makes no sense.

The absence of a Samaritan mention in the history of a Israel is the absence of the Samaritan himself.

Give evidence to prove your Samaritan myth and stop dribbling. Even the Samaritans themselves pointed out that their existence was only as far as the time Israel splited into two Kingdoms. Now, how come Mohammed saw a Samaritan on the way to Canaan when Israel had not yet become a nation, not to talk of splitting into two Kingdoms? Please a answer the question and stop dribbling.

So, at the end of the day - you prove the obvious: you’ve got not intellectual capacity to answer two simple questions. Or do you want me to repeat them?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha futur thief oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I mean write a topic with substance not complete balderdash!

What was the title of the post?

Is it true that Mohammed didn't obey the laws on divorce?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

So, at the end of the day - you prove the obvious: you’ve got not intellectual capacity to answer two simple questions. Or do you want me to repeat them?

Stop dribbling and face the challenges poised at you. Everyone can read my responses to you already. If you have no capacity to counter my responses, go ahead and bring evidence for your Samaritan that was in Moses' entourage enroute Canaan!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

TenQ already did a topic on it in the past but they ignored it.
Once u bring prove, they will vapourise.

Lol. The ones here on Nairaland particularly have a serious aversion for anything that smells like truth.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

What was the title of the post?

Is it true that Mohammed didn't obey the laws on divorce?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Stop dribbling and face the challenges poised at you. Everyone can read my responses to you already. If you have no capacity to counter my responses, go ahead and bring evidence for your Samaritan that was in Moses' entourage enroute Canaan!

PLEASE SFTU AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION - WHICH VERSION OF HISTORY WOULD YOU PREFER: THE EUROPEAN ONE THAT CALLED YOUR ANCESTORS SAVAGES, MONKEYS AND UNCIVILISED ANIMALS OR YOUR TRIBE'S VERSION. AND PLEASE GIVE REASON (S) FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple as ABC and stop whining!!!!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You wrote so much without writing anything!

You just regurgitated the Sam Shamoun line of argument. Quick question- how do you reconcile this with Samaritans claim that their priesthood dates to the time of Aaron (Moses brother)?
Who is Sam Shamoun? I don't know him...
Anyway what I'm giving u the Samaritan's account of their own history. Not what the bible said or what the neutral scholars said. Samaritans own tradition.

Why stop at Aaron, why not Abraham? It's very obvious u know nothing about the Samaritans history.
Samaritan's own tradition said they are direct descendants of the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim, children of Joseph.
Samaritan tradition claims the group descends from the northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel.
The question is when did they start calling themselves Samaritans if they were formerly known as Israelites and identify by their various tribes.
That's the question u evading despite the definite answer we gave u.
Samaritan tradition associates the split between them and the Judean-led Southern Israelites to the time of the biblical priest Eli.

quote author=LegalWolf post=124252660]

[/quote]
It's to let u know how the word Samaritan came about.

LegalWolf:

Uncle, all your attempts to help FxMasterz wriggle out of the dungeon is of no help. It’s a very simple question - would you prefer the European’s version of your history that your fathers fathers were uncivilised savages or your tribes version of their history that you people have an excellent and thriving culture. It shouldn’t take more than two lines, should it?

U very funny...I told u history is neither yes or no but u back here with same rhetoric.
Ok my answer is clear, I will look at what's written and compare with reality on ground. If it makes sense, I will embrace it. That's how u handle both oral and written history of same event.

Now let me ask u a question,
U claim your tribe had a thriving and excellent culture, then why did u abandon your ancestors religion for a foreign one.
Why did u believe what was written about your father's religion as evil and pagan, then adopted a foreign one they never knew about.
Prior to arrival of Islam, were your ancestors thriving, did they have regular connection with divinity. Were they in spiritual darkness and ignorant of deity worship.
Were they happy and satisfied with their religion. If answer is yes, why did u abandon it.

I repeat my previous question....
if u go to your village and they tell u the oldest man in the village is a 160 yrs old man. Everybody in the village confirms it as true...that the man is indeed 160 yrs old based on oral tradition.
Would u believe? Can u come to city and confidently regurgitate it to your colleagues that the oldest man in your village who is 160 yr old based on oral tradition.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

PLEASE SFTU AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION - WHICH VERSION OF HISTORY WOULD YOU PREFER: THE EUROPEAN ONE THAT CALLED YOUR ANCESTORS SAVAGES, MONKEYS AND UNCIVILISED ANIMALS OR YOUR TRIBE'S VERSION. AND PLEASE GIVE REASON (S) FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple as ABC and stop whining!!!!

The question makes no sense! It has no bearings with rhe matter we're discussing!

Let ma break it down for you.

The Europeans are outsiders who want to write history about another continent called Africa. The matter we're discussing is quite different. We're talking about tribesmen who disown a supposed clan. If you want to make analogies, make them logically equitable and absolutely comparative. Haha!! Aren't you a lawyer?

Bring a parralel analogy and I'll answer you!

But let me go a bit further to expose your Mohammed.

Samaria is a land area where the 10 tribes were located after the kingdom was splited into two. Samaria isn't a tribe. It is the name of a place in israel. Israel has only 12 tribes. When they were journeying from Egypt, they were only known or identified by their tribes. Israel had not been formed as a nation yet. They were just a group of 12 tribes journeying from Egypt. I hope that's clear enough.

There were no cities, towns or villages yet because they were not yet settled. There was no Gilead, Bethlehem, Rahma, Samaria or whatever. In the days of Aaron, they were only on a sojourn through the wilderness into Cannaan. No city or village yet. No town. For anyone to be called a Gileadite or a Samaritan, it means that individual belongs to an area in Israel called Gilead or Samaria respectively.

You should then ask yourself if those sojourners from Egypt pre-named a city Samaria ever before getting to Canaan, and then started calling some people Samaritans ever before they settled in that future area called Samaria? Moses and Aaron never entered Canaan themselves. They died on the way. That's to say, they died ever before israel could settle down and allocate land unto themselves. Now, tell us how they created the land of Samaria on their way to Canaan, and then pre-empted the settlers of Samaria as to start calling them Samaritans on the way.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

The question makes no sense! It has no bearings with rhe matter we're discussing!

Let ma break it down for you.

The Europeans are outsiders who want to write history about another continent called Africa. The matter we're discussing is quite different. We're talking about tribesmen who disown a supposed clan. If you want to make analogies, make them logically equitable and absolutely comparative. Haha!! Aren't you a lawyer?

Bring a parralel analogy and I'll answer you!

But let me go a bit further to expose your Mohammed.

Samaria is a land area where the 10 tribes were located after the kingdom was splited into two. Samaria isn't a tribe. It is the name of a place in israel. Israel has only 12 tribes. When they were journeying from Egypt, they were only known or identified by their tribes. Israel had not been formed as a nation yet. They were just a group of 12 tribes journeying from Egypt. I hope that's clear enough.

There were no cities, towns or villages yet because they were not yet settled. There was no Gilead, Bethlehem, Rahma, Samaria or whatever. In the days of Aaron, they were only on a sojourn through the wilderness into Cannaan. No city or village yet. No town. For anyone to be called a Gileadite or a Samaritan, it means that individual belongs to an area in Israel called Gilead or Samaria respectively.

You should then ask yourself if those sojourners from Egypt pre-named a city Samaria ever before getting to Canaan, and then started calling some people Samaritans ever before they settled in that future area called Samaria? Moses and Aaron never entered Canaan themselves. They died on the way. That's to say, they died ever before israel could settle down and allocate land unto themselves. Now, tell us how they created the land of Samaria on their way to Canaan, and then pre-empted the settlers of Samaria as to start calling them Samaritans on the way.

LOL - I sense fear of defeat and failure. You know your position is logically indefensible.

First answer the question - WHICH VERSION OF HISTORY WOULD YOU PREFER: THE EUROPEAN ONE THAT CALLED YOUR ANCESTORS SAVAGES, MONKEYS AND UNCIVILISED ANIMALS OR YOUR TRIBE'S VERSION. AND PLEASE GIVE REASON (S) FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thereafter, we will decide we will decide where we want to take you to with it.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

Who is Sam Shamoun? I don't know him...
Anyway what I'm giving u the Samaritan's account of their own history. Not what the bible said or what the neutral scholars said. Samaritans own tradition.

Why stop at Aaron, why not Abraham? It's very obvious u know nothing about the Samaritans history.
Samaritan's own tradition said they are direct descendants of the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim, children of Joseph.
Samaritan tradition claims the group descends from the northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel.
The question is when did they start calling themselves Samaritans if they were formerly known as Israelites and identify by their various tribes.
That's the question u evading despite the definite answer we gave u.
Samaritan tradition associates the split between them and the Judean-led Southern Israelites to the time of the biblical priest Eli.

quote author=LegalWolf post=124252660]

It's to let u know how the word Samaritan came about.

U very funny...I told u history is neither yes or no but u back here with same rhetoric.
Ok my answer is clear, I will look at what's written and compare with reality on ground. If it makes sense, I will embrace it. That's how u handle both oral and written history of same event.

Now let me ask u a question,
U claim your tribe had a thriving and excellent culture, then why did u abandon your ancestors religion for a foreign one.
Why did u believe what was written about your father's religion as evil and pagan, then adopted a foreign one they never knew about.
Prior to arrival of Islam, were your ancestors thriving, did they have regular connection with divinity. Were they in spiritual darkness and ignorant of deity worship.
Were they happy and satisfied with their religion. If answer is yes, why did u abandon it.

I repeat my previous question....
if u go to your village and they tell u the oldest man in the village is a 160 yrs old man. Everybody in the village confirms it as true...that the man is indeed 160 yrs old based on oral tradition.
Would u believe? Can u come to city and confidently regurgitate it to your colleagues that the oldest man in your village who is 160 yr old based on oral tradition.

You muddle things up with useless statements. Let us start by asking you a question - do you know that the Samaritans claim that their priesthood date back to the time of Aaron?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL - I sense fear of defeat and failure. You know your position is logically indefensible.

First answer the question - WHICH VERSION OF HISTORY WOULD YOU PREFER: THE EUROPEAN ONE THAT CALLED YOUR ANCESTORS SAVAGES, MONKEYS AND UNCIVILISED ANIMALS OR YOUR TRIBE'S VERSION. AND PLEASE GIVE REASON (S) FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thereafter, we will decide we will decide where we want to take you to with it.

Fear of what? If you think I'm responding to you for your sake alone, you're deceiving yourself. I'm responding so that everyone especially misled Muslims seeking the truth can find answers in what I write. I have already done a lot of justice while you kept asking robotic questions about Europeans and Africa that has no meaning.

I'll expose your Mohammed further. I can see you do not love the truth.

A Samaritan is someone who lived within the border of the place called Samaria. That means there's no Samaritan without an area called Samaria. Just the same way there's no Lagosian without an area called Lagos.

Now, tell the world how a Samaritan was with Moses and Aaron when when they were still on the way. At that time, there was no place called Israel, let alone having a place called Samaria. I guess Mohammed was a time traveller who saw the Samaritan city and the Samaritans living in them in the future ever before the place called Israel was founded.

Let me join this argument too into it. The story regarding Mary the mother of Jesus being the sister of Aaron in your Quran. The falsehood of this claim is the most obvious and thoughtless. That's because Jesus Christ was born at a time when the Romans ruled Jerusalem. He was born into the family of David. David himself lived about 1,200yrs before Jesus. Aaron lived about 800yrs before David. As I said earlier, Aaron never stepped his foot into the nation of Israel. Mariam whom Mohammed called the mother of Jesus was the elder sister to both Moses and Aaron. Since the mother of Jesus lived during the Roman empire, this means Moses, Aaron and Miriam the mother of Jesus lived in the days of the Roman empire. They were all in Jerusalem. They lived after David. Ceaser Augustus was their emperor. Herod was king over Moses and Aaron in Jerusalem.

And if you want to take it back. That is to put Jesus and Mary together in the time of Moses and Aaron, that means Jesus was born on the way to Canaan. Or perhaps He was born in Egypt ever before Israel became a nation. You and I know that such a position is gibberish.

I don't know how you guys reconcile this historical blunders to keep on believing that indeed the Almighty God wrote the quran. Or is your Allah not almighty again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Issue Of God's Will In Marriage... Pls Help. / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. / Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.