Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone (20063 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by NaijaCuzin: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Is he the new governor?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by OkayDaddy: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2023
When Ubah led vigilantes to patrol and secure his place on Monday, it was Igbos insulting them and wishing them dead. This is despite the fact that it is the same Igbos that are being affected by the murderous UGM.

I don't know why some Igbos are so stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Blaze14k: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.

Lol they are still complaining.. chai who do us like dis..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by jeff1993: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2023
deeva2:
[b]Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.

Meanwhile, that coward Peter cannot challenge his Boys like this..[/b]

Shut up dingbat!!!!! .... stupiiiid people like u are the ones making stupiiiidness scarce for market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Juanmike(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2023
This guy don slim down, wetin him do himself.
That is good.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Clobisman(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Ok calm down, now read what you wrote. If you are still proud of what you wrote then go get a drink for yourself.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Chibuzoripob: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin angry grin angry Nonsense >: Ekpa is our leader. We go continue sit at home in honor of Mazi Kanu grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by cadet222(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Where there is no law, there is no crime.
I leave you with your thoughts.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by DrAkpamudehe: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.

You are m*a*d. Descendant of efulefus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Justicemy8(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2023
this one will blab for two days and run back to abuja.. coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by chipet67(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Lols. I was just waiting for this 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by tishbite42: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I usually don't comment on the Biafra struggle cos the Igbo part of me is a bit sympathetic to the deep root for the agitation of Biafra by Igbo people.
The desire for inclusion, development and recognition must never be ignored by the larger Nigerian Population.
Back to the statement made by the Senator,whilst growing up,my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved,the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history,leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha,they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
These hyenas have devored the soul of the Igbos and are leading the race like a captain who doesn't know his final destination.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race,it's a God ordained arrangement,and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra,ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced,Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
I repeat anywhere Ndi Anambra goes,the other Igbos must follow.
God bless Senator Ubah for standing up to the Ebonyi criminal called Simon Ekpa,now is the time for Other Ndi Anambra warriors to lead the Igbos out of Golgotha and back to the development.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria
Ndi Anambra like Azikiwe and Ifeajuna abi
Dey play
All parts of Alaigbo have good and bad men.
Ebonyi that produced charlatans like Anyim, Elechi, Umahi and Ekpa also produced one of the greatest Igbos of all time, Akanu Ibiam.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by gannod(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2023
The funny thing is Igbos generally see Ebonyi Igbos as a second class Igbos grin grin grin how an Ebonyi igbo man is now dictating when to sit or not to sit at home beats me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Kam2021: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Ndi Anambra like Azikiwe and Ifeajuna abi
Dey play
All parts of Alaigbo have good and bad men.
Ebonyi that produced charlatans like Anyim, Elechi, Umahi and Ekpa also produced one of the greatest Igbos of all time, Akanu Ibiam.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Umahi and Anyim nah charlatans?🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by EKOSuperior(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Ekpa is from my village, Ngbo, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State. I tell you for free, no one is in support of his rascality, as a matter of fact we do not observe sit at home here in protest of Ekpa's ungodly orders.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:

Oga, rest.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by profmallor: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2023
A man that earns a living in Finland sits behind his laptop and influences negatively the lives of Millions in Eastern Nigeria. I think "Igbo Ronu" now suffices. Igbos are too enterprising to succumb to this mans rubbish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Mitsurugi(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄

He specifically mentioned Nnewi and marshalled her boundaries yesterday. Don't be a twerp you already sound like a dullard.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by 25ahmad(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Ifeanyi Ubah to Simon Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone’.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/03/observe-sit-at-home-in-your-village-leave-anambra-alone-ifeanyi-ubah-tells-simon-ekpa/

Caged fowls. Enjoying the show from the other side

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by BarrElChapo(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2023
The people don't know they alone have the power to stop this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by kamalbob(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Coward people obeying illiterate juveniles lol... How can you fight for biafra with this level of cowardice? Lol.... Just continue your illicit drugs business and disguise it with spare parts business. But forget freedom because you don't have the heart to fight for it (except barking like dogs on social media)

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by mayor1814: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Ifeanyi Uba had security guarding him around to go about on Monday. He should not put the lives of ordinary citizens in danger who have no security to guard them by forcing them to go out on Mondays.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Burgerlomo: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I usually don't comment on the Biafra struggle cos the Igbo part of me is a bit sympathetic to the deep root for the agitation of Biafra by Igbo people.
The desire for inclusion, development and recognition must never be ignored by the larger Nigerian Population.
Back to the statement made by the Senator,whilst growing up,my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved,the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history,leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha,they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
These hyenas have devored the soul of the Igbos and are leading the race like a captain who doesn't know his final destination.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race,it's a God ordained arrangement,and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra,ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced,Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
God bless Senator Ubah for standing up to the Ebonyi criminal called Simon Ekpa,now is the time for Other Ndi Anambra warriors to lead the Igbos out of Golgotha and back to the development.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sergio101(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

Wish I can give you a thousand likes
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by mauchiz: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
The best thing is to stop biafra agitation, that is were all these things started.
They should release Nigeria army, that is all.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by tishbite42: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
gannod:
The funny thing is Igbos generally see Ebonyi Igbos as a second class Igbos grin grin grin how an Ebonyi igbo man is now dictating when to sit or not to sit at home beats me cheesy cheesy cheesy
This shows that no one is second class in Alaigbo
Q. E. D
An Ebonyi man was Governor-General of the Eastern Region. He is Akanu Ibiam.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Beuberry(f): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Adachizzy:
I don't understand how someone will be outside the country and declare a sit at home for a week!!!
It's easy to counter online but irl, no one wants to put head so you don't be a scapegoat.

Go to the village, no one will move.
How heartless!!!?? What about people that live on daily wages?
What I ll say is easterners where meant to be the first to renounce this Elepa. He's adding to their problems by saying he's fighting for them. Whatever injustice that has happened to Igbos, Elepa is validating it with his rogue move. You don't fight for your right by going violent. You ll only add to your crime. Till today, it's like Igbos are chickening to Elepa's carnage and threats. Handle this guy to show that you guys are indeed not under slavery of anyone..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by mauchiz: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
profmallor:
A man that earns a living in Finland sits behind his laptop and influences negatively the lives of Millions in Eastern Nigeria. I think "Igbo Ronu" now suffices. Igbos are too enterprising to succumb to this mans rubbish.
Na juju be this,
How is he influencing this people? I don't understand, does he think for them?
What does he tell them that makes them carry gun to kill?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by MS247: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Ubah no be small man,. They would finish Ekpa

See the branded English pump action shotgun his boys held
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Successlane: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Back to the statement made by the Senator, whilst growing up, my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved, the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history, leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha, they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race, it's a God ordained arrangement, and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra, ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced, Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

The only phrase that interest me.

How I wish most Igbos know this.

I have many good Igbo friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.