Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone (20062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by MySolace: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄
He's not capping... He has always lead by example. His people love him so much.
Infact, am sure he has infused d pro-biafra agitators into d security system in Nnewi. Dey're heavily paid, wit sophiscated security gears. So, don't go there.
Ekpa and his cohorts can terrorise places, but Neva Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
MySolace:

He's not capping... He has always lead by example. His people love him so much.
Infact, am sure he has infused d pro-biafra agitators into d security system in Nnewi. Dey're heavily paid, wit sophiscated security gears. So, don't go there.
Ekpa and his cohorts can terrorise places, but Neva Nnewi.

Hahahaha you sound like a stranger...

Sophisticated security gears?

Issues 😄
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by MySolace: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha you sound like a stranger...

Sophisticated security gears?

Issues 😄
Am only trying to make u know d love ifeanyi Ubah gets from his people is organic and unadulterated.
Nnewi bis on another level wen it comes to security
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
MySolace:

Am only trying to make u know d love ifeanyi Ubah gets from his people is organic and unadulterated.
Nnewi bis on another level wen it comes to security

Hahaha love for his people?

😄😄😄😄

Bye bye please, I am tire of Arguing.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by MySolace: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahaha love for his people?

😄😄😄😄

Bye bye please, I am tire of Arguing.
Are u from Nnewi? Have u been to Nnewi of recent? ...if not, save some stories. Nnewi sets d pace for other to follow.

Dia security system is typically Western standard. Not analog system o, but dat of technology. CCTV camera is everywhere, dey have standard control room. Before u do anything ure seen. Dey have reasonable number of security personnel wit bullet proof gears, walkey-talkey everywhere.

Am not speaking base on hearsay, am telling u wot I know first-hand.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
ponishah:

Lol, I know you think I am Yoruba.
I am Igbo and it pains me that your weakness and deception has led you into embracing stupidity.
Who is crying? Why did you not come back to your village last December for Christmas?
Keep hiding until you get beheaded by your own brothers.
Keep killing your regions while other regions play politics and rule you in turns.
Igbo's think that cheating and shortchanging people in business mean wisdom.
That was how you senselessly dragged us into war without preparation.
Please relocate to your village, then we can talk
You got busted
Try again
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Proudlyomonna: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brek:

IPOB has denounced sit at home
Try again

Simon ekperima says otherwise.

It's a shame how You guys allowed Yourself to be scammed so easily by this ipob fraud.

It's hard to believe You ipob are Igbos,Igbos are naturally born with smartness.

My joy has always been that Nwafors have already rejected this your ipob scam freedom struggle, only thugs, cultist and criminal minded elements perceive a London scammer who does not have an ordinary aboki kiosk as investment in Igboland,as supreme lord undecided

Fiakwa unu bu itibolibo.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Adaisback(f): 4:11am On Jul 06, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄
market open gidigba. Anambra no dey zuzu

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Simon ekperima says otherwise.

It's a shame how You guys allowed Yourself to be scammed so easily by this ipob fraud.

It's hard to believe You ipob are Igbos,Igbos are naturally born with smartness.

My joy has always been that Nwafors have already rejected this your ipob scam freedom struggle, only thugs, cultist and criminal minded elements perceive a London scammer who does not have an ordinary aboki kiosk as investment in Igboland,as supreme lord undecided

Fiakwa unu bu itibolibo.
You will just reason from your anus
When did they reject IPOB struggle? I'm waiting
Anyways back to the answer
Who the hell told you that Simon ekpa is IPOB?
He's not
IPOB has already denounced him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Adaisback:
market open gidigba. Anambra no dey zuzu

How come you dodged the Question of your UmuAda kindred ?

I don't talk to imposters.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2023
MySolace:

Are u from Nnewi? Have u been to Nnewi of recent? ...if not, save some stories. Nnewi sets d pace for other to follow.

Dia security system is typically Western standard. Not analog system o, but dat of technology. CCTV camera is everywhere, dey have standard control room. Before u do anything ure seen. Dey have reasonable number of security personnel wit bullet proof gears, walkey-talkey everywhere.

Am not speaking base on hearsay, am telling u wot I know first-hand.

Hahahaha Nnewi ?

You don't know what you are talking about please.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Proudlyomonna: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Brek:

You will just reason from your anus
When did they reject IPOB struggle? I'm waiting
Anyways back to the answer
Who the hell told you that Simon ekpa is IPOB?
He's not
IPOB has already denounced him

Let me school Your brainwashed head .

Scam Ipob claims to be fighting for Biafra.

The Leadership of Igboland rejects the destructive agenda of scam Ipob.

The People whom power belongs to continue to democratically elect leaders who will swear an oath to crush scam ipob's destructive agenda, how then can You not see that Alaigbo do not want Your Taliban wannabe Biafra that only has criminals, thugs,cultist, kidnappers as man power??

Mention names of nwafors who stand with Your scam ipob struggle.

You are plainly brainwashed, You can't reason well grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Let me school Your brainwashed head .

Scam Ipob claims to be fighting for Biafra.

The Leadership of Igboland rejects the destructive agenda of scam Ipob.

The People whom power belongs to continue to democratically elect leaders who will swear an oath to crush scam ipob's destructive agenda, how then can You not see that Alaigbo do not want Your Taliban wannabe Biafra that only has criminals, thugs,cultist, kidnappers as man power??

Mention names of nwafors who stand with Your scam ipob struggle.

You are plainly brainwashed, You can't reason well grin
Answer my question and I'll answer yours
Tell me when did igbos reject IPOB struggle
Can you provide me evidence that IPOB is behind the killings?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Adaisback(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
TheboyGhost:

How come you dodged the Question of your UmuAda kindred ?

I don't talk to imposters.
as if you are relevant. Taa! You are just too small
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Proudlyomonna: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Brek:

Answer my question and I'll answer yours
Tell me when did igbos reject IPOB struggle
Can you provide me evidence that IPOB is behind the killings?

The Igbo leadership rejects your scam ipob.

The people whom power belongs to continue to democratically elect leaders who will do everything to crush your scam ipob, what more rejection do You want??

It's been how many years now??
Mention names of well known nwafors who stand with Your fraud ipob.

Only thugs, cultist and criminals stands with your scam ipob and their leader who do not have an ordinary business shade in Afara and the whole of Igboland.

Any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive Taliban wannabe ipob is dead, nailed and buried. Take this to the Bank.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The Igbo leadership rejects your scam ipob.

The people whom power belongs to continue to democratically elect leaders who will do everything to crush your scam ipob, what more rejection do You want??

It's been how many years now??
Mention names of well known nwafors who stand with Your fraud ipob.

Only thugs, cultist and criminals stands with your scam ipob and their leader who do not have an ordinary business shade in Afara and the whole of Igboland.

Any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive Taliban wannabe ipob is dead, nailed and buried. Take this to the Bank.
I said people not politicians
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Proudlyomonna: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Brek:

I said people not politicians

Ngwa brainwashed criminal,mention names of People in Igboland who stand with your ipob scam struggle.

Ipob only have thugs, cultist and criminals like Your type as man power, that's why it's been more than 10years ,yet they have made zero progress in their destructive scam freedom struggle and they will never make any progress for Chukwu kere Eligwe na Uwa is not an author of confusion, He will not put AlaIgbo into the hands of thugs, cultist and criminals like Your type.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ngwa brainwashed criminal,mention names of People in Igboland who stand with your ipob scam struggle.

Ipob only have thugs, cultist and criminals like Your type as man power, that's why it's been more than 10years ,yet they have made zero progress in their destructive scam freedom struggle and they will never make any progress for Chukwu kere Eligwe na Uwa is not an author of confusion, He will not put AlaIgbo into the hands of thugs, cultist and criminals like Your type.
Hahah go check the HDI of previous southeastern states of 2021 to 2016
2021 was even when the madness started
I'm waiting for your reaction Useless tout
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Adaisback:
as if you are relevant. Taa! You are just too small

Imposter please be proud of your people, you are not Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' / Sanwo-Olu, Abiru Visits Umahi To Express Appreciation For Ikorodu-Itokin Road / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.